Home (Harry Potter :fanfictio...

By planetchild17

Ella grew up in a abusive household. Her younger sister looks up to her and this pushes her to make choices t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 2: Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
year 3:Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Year 4-Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
year 5- Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Death eaters don't care
I've seen death
New rules
On our own
Teacher
Come and Go
One sickle
here with me
Her
Wet
Like an axe
First Christmas
And they did this to you?
SNITCH
Cold
Grawp
scream
Weapon
Dreams and reality
Death
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Year 6-Chapter 108
His own blood this time
He is dead awful
Page ten
Try outs
Half-blood prince
Butterbeer
Nice skin
Slug Club
Placebo
Existence isn't living
the Christmas Party
pie?
Fire
Daft Dimbo
Sectumsempra
Pincers
The ring
My death sentence
Together
year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion
RIP Hedwig
Babbity Rabbity
The wedding
Extension
July 31
Kreacher
Dobby
Hag
Ron's wife
Josephine and Albert
One mustn't tell lies
Essence of Dittany
I'm alright,I guess
too close for my liking
Stolen
leave
Healer
jinx
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Part 2
The sword
Torture
This again.
Madam Lestrange
Iron Belly
Betrayed
burn
Aberforth
Ariana
Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
authors note
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
25 years later

Mad-eyes dead.

34 2 0
By planetchild17

Harry puts me down on a couch and talks to Mrs Weasley but I don't give attention,I just hear that no one else is back yet.

Everyone runs outside as Lupin yells,I hear Harry being shoved against the wall and Lupin asking for questions. I stood up an walk over but the moment I see them, I'm pinned to the wall,"What was Ella's boggart at her first defence against the dark arts lesson in her third year!" He yells with his wand pointed to me as George is being taken to the couch. I notice his ear almost entirely gone and blood trickling down.

"What's wrong with you?" I say but he grabs my throat,"Tom Riddle" I whisper and he let's go. Harry shoves him aside and help me as I catch my breath,"Sorry Ella,I had to make sure you weren't an imposter. We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight" he looks at Harry as he pants.

As the group runs out of the house I kneel next to George,"Are you okay?" I ask and he winks at me.

Mrs Weasley strokes his hair and I stand up as Fred kneels beside his twin brother. I run to Hermione and Ron the second I see them. "Oh my gosh. Thank goodness your alright" I almost begin to sob.

I let go of them and am immediately pulled into Harry's arms.

"How you feeling,Georgie?" Fred asks,"Saint-like" his injured brother responds. "Come again?" "Saint-like. I'm holy" he points to his ear and we all laugh a little.

I feel Harry tighten his grip around my body. I look at Fleur behind me and her cheeks are stained with tears,"Mad-eye's dead" Bill announces. I feel this taking a toll on Harry. He probably feels like everyone is sacrificing themselves only for him to live.

"Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapparated." Everybody looks sad and even I feel like a mental breakdown is nearby.

I'm can't seem too fall asleep in the bed next to Hermione,the moonlight shines in but I find no light entering my soul. I hear muffled talking from outside and as I look out of the window,onto the yard I see Ron and Harry.

I run towards the stairs and then the open door. "Come with me?"

"And leave Ella and Hermione? Are you mad? We wouldn't survive two days without them" Harry's wants to leave? After all that had happened. He plans on just abandoning me and going of on his own. At least Ron is smart enough to know what'll happen. I hear their discussion end and I decide that I won't keep my mouth shut. "Really? Your just going to leave?"  I walk towards Harry with my arms crossed.

Ron takes Harry's bag and looks at me with a expression that confirms just about everything I've heard anyway.

"It's not like that" he thinks before he answers,"that what's it like?"

He has no answer. "You'll just leave without telling me? Not thinking twice?"

"I'll always come back. Even as a shadow,even as a dream" He tells me before I walk back into The Burrow. My bed feels alot more warmer then Harry's heart right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.9K 143
You cannot choose the family you're born into, but you can choose the family you belong to. An alternate universe Harry Potter setting where a hurt H...
625K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
880K 24.8K 72
"It was our fate to rule side by side, Marcelline. We shall rule the world hand in hand; have our enemies cower beneath our feet as we make sweet lov...