Home (Harry Potter :fanfictio...

By planetchild17

Ella grew up in a abusive household. Her younger sister looks up to her and this pushes her to make choices t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 2: Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
year 3:Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Year 4-Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
year 5- Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Death eaters don't care
I've seen death
New rules
On our own
Teacher
Come and Go
One sickle
here with me
Her
Wet
Like an axe
First Christmas
And they did this to you?
SNITCH
Cold
Grawp
scream
Weapon
Dreams and reality
Death
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Year 6-Chapter 108
His own blood this time
He is dead awful
Page ten
Try outs
Half-blood prince
Butterbeer
Nice skin
Slug Club
Placebo
Existence isn't living
the Christmas Party
pie?
Fire
Daft Dimbo
Sectumsempra
Pincers
The ring
My death sentence
Together
year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion
Mad-eyes dead.
Babbity Rabbity
The wedding
Extension
July 31
Kreacher
Dobby
Hag
Ron's wife
Josephine and Albert
One mustn't tell lies
Essence of Dittany
I'm alright,I guess
too close for my liking
Stolen
leave
Healer
jinx
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Part 2
The sword
Torture
This again.
Madam Lestrange
Iron Belly
Betrayed
burn
Aberforth
Ariana
Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
authors note
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
25 years later

RIP Hedwig

35 2 0
By planetchild17

"Everyone here is of age ,Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk"

Harry looks at me,"of age?"

"Damn, Harry. You've known for 6 years and you don't even know my birthday? 17th of May by the way" I whisper the last part. Mundungus make his comment about being forced but I don't give him any attention. Moody tells him to nip and so he does.

"Alright, Granger,as discussed"

"Blimey, Hermione!" Harry says after Hermione rips out a big piece of hair out of the back of his head. Hermione puts it in the bottle. Moody has a wicked smile as he stirs the bottle and walk towards the line, starting with Fred.

"Those of you who haven't taken polyjuice potion before,fair warning,it tastes like goblin piss" Moody hands the bottle to Fred.

"Have a lot of experiences with that,do you,Mad-eye?" Moody stares at him," Just trying to defuse the tension" he takes a small sip.

The bottle travels through the row as the previous person starts to change. "Wow, we're identical", Fred and George say together.

"Not yet your not." Moody throws a big of clothes on the floor and se each take. Harry loosen the back buttons of my shirt for me,"Not what I was thinking of the first time undressing you" he laughs and I nervously giggle as my cheeks turn red.

Moody explains the plan that each Harry will have a protector. "As for Harry..." "Yes?" the entire room of Harrys say together. " The real Harry. Where the devil are you,anyway?"

Harry sighs beside me as he puts on a different pair of jeans,"here!" He lifts his hand,"you'll ride with Hagrid"

I put on the pair of jeans and the moment I'm done, we're rushed out.  Harry let's fo of Hedwig and I softly say goodbye.

I climb onto Harry's broomstick that he lend me,"Head for The Burrows. We'll rendezvous there." Moody tells us.

I look at Harry and he still looks like he doesn't enjoy the idea of other people having his body.

"On the count of three!" The motorbike starts beside me.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

We all fly into the air. Fred and George are infront of me and I could still see the real Harry behind me. We fly through the cloud as thunder rumbles but as we enter the cloud we realize it's spells being casted. A death flies into me and I hold on to the broom for dear life and it falls to the ground.

I pull myself up and cast a spell at the death water but it flies away. I look to my left to see another death eater and as he cast a spell I swish out of the way barely missing the killing curse. As Hedwig flies past me to the motorbike at front I realise thay the operation is over. Hedwig is going to give away the real Harry.

I fly toward the Burrow and just before my feet hit the ground,the familiar pain strikes through my head. I scream as I didn't expect it and I see someones feet coming nearer. I close my eyes for the pain to stop. And as I exhale it's gone. I look up to see Ginny,"Ella! Are you alright!" She helps me up. "Yeah...yeah" I take a proper breath.

I lower to my knees to try and gather strength,I thought Snape's lesson could control this too,but even his tactics didn't work.

I look up to ses that Ginny's gone and that Harry is running toward me,"Are you okay? Are you okay?", He cups my cheeks and search,what is now my body again,for any traces of a curse. But i don't believe there is any.

"Are you okay?" He nods and hugs me relieved. He helps me up and I see over his shoulder, Ginny's glaring at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 19.3K 37
After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writing letters to communicate. When he's fina...
182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...
32.8K 932 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
1.9K 41 7
Arya Gerasimov lost her twin sister at a young age to Death eaters and has lived in the dark for a long time, not knowing much about the outside worl...