Seat Zero ( FoodWars x Male R...

Per YuenLoonX

[ Completed ] Y/N L/N, The Seat Zero of Totsuki Academy. The Chef that stands even above The Council of Ten. Més

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
꧂༒ B I O ༒꧁
Φ Prologue Φ
Φ Chapter 1 一 Φ
Φ Chapter 2 二 Φ
Φ Chapter 3 三 Φ
Φ Chapter 4 四 Φ
Φ Chapter 5 五 Φ
Φ Chapter 6 六 Φ
Φ Chapter 7 七 Φ
Φ Chapter 8 八 Φ
Φ Chapter 9 九 Φ
Π Chapter 10 十 Π
Π Chapter 11 十一 Π
Π Chapter 12 十二 Π
Π Chapter 13 十三 Π
Π Chapter 14 十四 Π
ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ
ΠΔ Chapter 16 十六 ΠΔ
Δ Chapter 17 十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 18 十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 19 十九 Δ
Δ Chapter 20 二十 Δ
Δ Chapter 21 二十一 Δ
Δ Chapter 22 二十二 Δ
Δ Chapter 23 二十三 Δ
Δ Chapter 24 二十四 Δ
Δ Chapter 25 二十五 Δ
Δ Chapter 26 二十六 Δ
Δ Chapter 27 二十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 28 二十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 29 二十九 Δ
|Φ| Chapter 30 三十 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 31 三十一 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32 三十二 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32.5 三十二.五 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 33 三十三 |Φ|
|Π| Chapter 34 三十四 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 35 三十五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 36 三十六 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 37 三十七 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 38 三十八 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39 三十九 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39.5 三十九.五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 41 四十一 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 42 四十二 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 43 四十三 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 44 四十四 |Π|
Φ Epilogue Φ
| Author's Note |
ANNOUNCEMENT
✨🏐 NEW BOOK 🏐✨
🎃 Halloween Special 2021 🎃
🎀🎄Christmas Special 2021🎄🎀
✨🎇 New Year Special 2022 🎇✨
Beach Chapter
✨ NOTICE ✨

⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️

6.6K 60 157
Per YuenLoonX

Note: This Extra chapter special is for 18+ teens/adults ONLY. Kids below that age are advised to not read this specific part of the book, due to certain reasons such as: sex, sex, sex. And a whole lot of it.

Can be used for personal reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Again, Reader discretion is advised, Read at your own risk and restrictions.. Enjoy! 🤤

•••

⚠️ SMUT CHAPTER INCOMING...

Age:

Y/N – "26"
Erina – "25"

Status:

Y/N is extremely drunk and horneee
(Send him to horny jail ples)

—•—•—•—

Tokyo, Japan | 10:09 PM

3rd Person P.O.V

The house was completely silent, empty of any noise and liveliness. The lights were switched on though, revealing a concerned blonde woman who wore a silky smooth pink nightwear, and who was sitting on the couch in anticipation, holding a mug of coffee, but not drinking from it.

She was anxious, her boyfriend hasn't returned home yet. He was supposed to go out with a couple of male friends and come back before 9PM. The time was already past that.

Ding Dong..

The doorbell sounded, completely catching her attention because she instantly stood up and tended to the door. Getting greeted by her boyfriend, who entered the vicinity with a shadow cast over his eyes and cheeks.

Π?: "Y/N.. You're late, where have you been? I was worried sick!" She scolded, following the guy who took of his coat and headed towards the bedroom without saying a word.

"Aren't you gonna say anything? I was anxious whether you'd come home or stay out, you know?.." She still followed the silent guy, entering the bedroom. Seeing the [ H/C ] haired guy sit on the edge of the bed, still without speaking.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?.." She asked, kneeling infront of Y/N, in an attempt to look at the guy's expression.

Y/N P.O.V

'.. I wanna do it.. I really, really.... wanna do it with Milady... I don't know if.. she's in the mood though... Her face looks troubled, huh.. I wonder what she's saying..' Your dazzled eyes stared at hers, it was all a blur, and you somehow couldn't hear what she was saying.

Erina, your girlfriend, kneeled infront of you and was currently asking something, but your eyes and ears couldn't just make them out. You were really drunk.

Staying 'mysterious', You stood up and hurriedly walked over to the door, gently shutting it close and turning the lock, much to Erina's confusion.

Once more, She walked over and placed a hand on your shoulder, which was futile. Before she even expected it, her body was pressed against the door. Her hands were pinned above her head in an instant, while a knee made its way inbetween her legs.

Y/N: "Milady~.. Can we.. do it?" You croaked out, looking up and revealing your very flushed expression to her. Erina's eyes widened slightly upon seeing your state.

Erina: "Y/N, are you actually drunk?!.. We really shouldn't–" She was silenced. Your lips pressed against hers, catching the blonde off guard as a tongue made its way inside her wet caverns, exploring it as the slippery and slimy muscle went.

Erina was beyond shocked. A mad red blush brushed upon her face, it was the first time she was seeing this side of yours. Horny and Slightly Aggressive. And she'd rather die than admit her thoughts, it was a huge turn on for her.

Foreplay

Much to your satisfaction and relief, she started kissing back. Closing her eyes, Erina and your tongue danced in harmony, as if it had a tune of its own. You freed her hands and allowed it to wrap around your neck.

She grabbed a hand full of your [ H/C ] colored locks, pushing you closer to hers and deepening this passionate kiss even more.

A gasp of surprise left her mouth, feeling your hand travel to both her thighs, grabbing her there and lifting her up. Her smooth and light legs elegantly wrapped around your waist for support after your hands moved to her butt cheeks.

Erina moaned into the make-out session, her cheeks flushed pink the whole time while feeling your hands groping her down there, aggressively but gently squeezing her ass every now and then.

Erina: "Y–../N~.." She croaked out while you sat on the edge of the bed with her on your lap, still with the make-out session

She tugged at the hem of your [ F/C ] shirt, in a gesture to remove it. Erina slowly lifted it up and successfully detached it off your torso, revealing your very nice and well-built torso along with an accentuated six-pack that added more onto her arousal.

After doing so, Your lips immediately went back to doing its job, this time it was neck kisses. Slowly, your mouth opened and your lips separated in between snogs, slowly and teasingly moving up and down her neck, while breathing hot air on the surface of her skin to add a variety of sensations.

Erina moaned almost uncontrollably, but for you, it just wasn't there yet. Gently but aggressively, you laid her on the soft and fluffy bed. She settled on her back, just anticipating what you were planning to do.

You climbed above her, placing yourself inbetween her legs which wrapped around your waist again. Grinding your hard-on against her almost wet bottom. Your exposed torso arched back and started giving her those same, arousing neck ravaging that she liked.

Meanwhile, your hands were in a subconcious state. It was undoing her nightwear gown that really looked pretty on her. The clothes she wore spread open, revealing her elegant and cute underwear.

Oral

Your sharp and glowing [ E/C ] dragged down towards her exposed genital that was still under a soaked cloth. Deciding to still tease her, your head slowly made its way down to her chest-level.

Y/N: "Can I?~.." Being the real gentleman that you were, you still asked for permission even though it was obvious that she'd allow it. Erina nodded and moaned in reply, feeling your hands travel behind her back and efficiently undoing her I-cup bra.

Using your teeth, you gritted the hem of the clothing, slowly and teasingly discarding it off while looking at the pleasured woman in the eye. Erina looked at you back while panting, her eyes clouded in romantic lust. The desires it held were benign yet intense.

Erina's face was another turn on for you. It was unbearable that you had to taunt her desires first.

After that occurence, her literal planets were infront of your face, waiting impatiently to be dominated.

Without wasting anymore second, you dived in. Your lips landed on her right breast and on contact, her nipples blossomed and her drive for orgasm had started.

Erina: "AHhH~ Y-/N~.. GaHh~ I-it feels... ama-hzingHmMp~.." She kept moaning crazily, feeling your mouth just eat at her like some crazy gentle animal. Your other hand moved to her left boob, lightly but intensely squeezing at it, as if it was some kind of massage session.

Your tongue swirled around her nipple and areola, gracefully and sexually moving around it in a tickling yet pleasuring way. Erina was going insane, she was beginning to see white from the insane sensations you were delivering to her.

In an erotic manner, your hands were squishing both her planets with your head inbetween that was still kissing, licking, and sucking at the surface of her warm and smooth skin.

Erina: "KYyaAahh~ Y/N~.. R-right there~ AhHh~ YesHh~.." Her hands wrapped around your head, letting you cradle her even more. It was really crazy for her. Suddenly, her eyes shot open and closed just as fast.

Erina felt movement down there, and it was your other hand. It was rubbing her genitals through the immensely soaked panties.

Y/N: "Getting a little wet, are we?~.." You whispered in a seductive and husky tone, still rubbing her through her underwear. Her face was to-die-for, insanely cute and lewd. Her mouth was open and drooling saliva, giving you an opening for another make-out session.

Your tongue entered her mouth again, exploring the same marked wet caverns. Erina kissed back hungrily, she was letting out tears of lust and pleasure in the process. All the while, getting rubbed and masterbated through her damp clothing.

Erina: "I.. I can't~ t-take it anymore~... Y/N~.. I-it's coming out~ I'm gonna.. MmPph~ I'm c-cummi–" She cried out before stopping. Much to her anticipation, you hurriedly sat up and separated from her.

You angled your face infront of her arousal, teasing her again through removing her panties slowly.

Erina: "Y/N!" She yelled out in frustration, hanging an arm over her forehead and with an expression of exhaustion. You looked at her with a smirk, before looking back down towards her exposed vagina.

Y/N: "You're really something, aren't you, Milady?.. We're gonna have so much fun tonight.." You huskily informed, finally shutting up and digging in.

Your middle finger inserted through her opening, it easily went it from all the lubrication that occured. Erina's eyes opened wide from the sudden feeling. She was pulsing inside, her hips were moving up and down on your finger in impatience.

Another smirk appeared on your face before you slowly and carefully pulled your finger out, and inserted it back just as fast. A gasp was heard from her after doing so.

Out of the blue, Erina cried out in pleasure again, feeling your tongue ravage her clitoris - A small pleasure bud that contains a lot of nerve endings - It was an insanely sensitive region for her. Two at once, your tongue that flipped around her pleasure spot, and the finger that thrusted continuously in and out of her.

Erina's excitement was sending her over the edge. Her arousal increased drastically, as well as her heart rate and breathing that became ragged.

Erina: "HnNnnnNngHh!!!~.." Without a second warning, she released. Her orgasm covered your whole face which didn't surprise you at all.

Y/N: "Hehe~.. Did you enjoy, Milady?" You asked the woman who was beat. She was panting crazily and her eyes were half-lidded. You bit your lip, still with a wet face from her orgasm, kissing her afterwards which turned into a quick make-out session.

Erina: "Are we~...*pant* *pant* done now?" She asked with a tired tone. Making you look at her with a raised brow.

In another sexy manner, you climbed ontop of her. Leaning down beside her ear and whispering something in a husky tone which made her do a lip bite aswell.

Y/N: "Done?~.. Baby, we haven't even started yet~.." You whispered as an ominous echo floated around. Erina looked at you lustfully before smiling.

Suddenly, she pushed you off of her and onto the bed, climbing ontop and straddling your body.

Y/N: "Ooh?" She took off all her remaining clothing, finally exposing her whole body. She leaned down and began doing the same thing you did earlier, kissing at your neck in a lustful manner.

Her tongue and lips travelled down your nipples, then down your pecs and muscles. Kissing and licking at it with all her might. She trailed down your abs, kissing every muscle by your stomach which aroused you on even more.

Y/N: "O-oh, yeah~.. Mmhh~.. just like... that~.." You let out airy moans, feeling her tongue drag down your V-line. Your head laid back, hands behind them as you just let the woman do what she wanted.

Erina unbuttoned your pants and pulled down the zipper, revealing your mighty serpent that has already been awake the whole time. But it was still under the last piece of clothing.

She hurriedly pulled your trousers down to your knee, leaving you exposed aswell. Erina lewdly bit her tongue, looking at your erection before towards you. Your eyes were closed and it seemed that you just enjoyed what she was doing.

Erina: "Mmhmm~.." She licked and sucked your hard and alive member through the underwear, annoyingly teasing you into oblivion.

She knew what she wanted, and it was to see you in a dazed and sexually frustrated state. Erina kept being errotic and sucked harder through the [ F/C ] underwear, earning a groan and  frown from you.

Y/N: "Hurry~ please.." You requested, opening one eye and seeing what she was doing. A sigh of frustration left your mouth before sitting up.

You grabbed the hem of your boxers and attempted to pull it off, to your surprise, Erina grabbed them and threw them away.
Her hands gently pushed you back down on the bed in a means to just enjoy the feeling.

Another groan left your mouth when she started what she was doing earlier. Sucking and wetting your aching member through the last piece of clothing.

Your hands grabbed her head with a flounce and grinded your hips against it. Seeing you this sexually frustrated finally satisfied her. The tip of her fingers grasped at the edge of your underwear again.

She looked at you one final time - seeing an arm slung over your eyes and panting - before finally discarding it off, a great serpent finally arised, immediately flopping up and slapped against her face.

A gasp left your mouth feeling the cold air touch at your rock-hard 15.5 incher. Erina eyed it in awe, seeming to be flabbergasted as she was really unexpecting.. this.

"I didn't know he was this big.. Will it fit?!" Erina

Her hand hesitantly wrapped around your length. Slowly, her hand moved all the way from the tip and down to the base, then from the base back up to the tip. She motioned her hold this way repeatedly while her pace slowly but surely increased.

Y/N: "AhHh~ faster.. Mmhh~.." You requested inbetween moans, her pace quickening as a warm, wet and pleasurable feeling came from the base of your length and towards the top. Erina ran her tongue up and down your member while also using her hands to give your coin purse a massage in the process.

She was well-informed and skilled. Her tongue kept licking up the seam that runs down the center of the scrotum, then towards the base and up the length itself then towards the tip. Her tongue circled around the highly sensitive part while also kissing at the frenulum - the elastic piece of skin on the underside of the penis, where the shaft meets the head. It's highly sensitive - every now and then.

Earning numerous moans of pleasure from you, Erina smiled at how sexy you were. Now, she was eating - not literally - at your balls, stimulating it while her hand still gripped around your member jerking you off in a teasing pace.

Y/N: "Is that~ itHh~.." You mocked playfully, seeming to be panting but with a smirk. It was as if you were challenging her.  A raised brow appeared on her face before a mischevious smirk came after.

She stopped stimulating your sack and lifted them up, exposing your perineum - a highly sensitive patch of skin that lies between the scrotum and anus - which she started licking at it. Your hips moved up and down from the feeling, it was something new and unusual. Weird, if one must say, but it felt really good.

"Don't underestimate me!" Erina

Her right hand started pumping the life of out of your member again, while her left started re-stimulating your balls, stretching and jiggling them every now and then.

It was another pleasure ride. After awhile, she stopped, much to your dismay. But, you knew what it meant, so you sat up, legs spread and sitting on the bed with your hands as support.

Erina took in the tip of your shaft, as soon as that happened, your head shot back and your hip moved forward after feeling her tongue dance crazily around the tip.

Y/N: "AAHh~ F-fu-AhHh~.." Moans left your mouth, it was one heck of a feeling. Erina started slowly bobbing her head up and down your member, All the while, her tongue also glided against it and applied an added pressure that felt mind-blowing.

"MMmhh~" You grabbed a hand full of her blonde locks carefully, and started increasing her pace forcefully. Because of your movements, she was able to focus on the sensations.

Erina decided to take it to the next level and add more onto the pleasure. Taking in more of your length as she passed halfway. Seeing that she was still comfortable and fine, she took in more. Your eyes widened when you saw your member all the way inside her mouth.

You could also feel your length twitching inside her throat, it was so new, but insanely good. She started moving her head up and down again, but slowly, and It was frustating.

Y/N: "Please go faster~.. I'm almost.. at my limit~.." You requested, panting and impatient. Erina heard, she started increasing her pace, now taking you all the way in. It was definitely intense and more crazy.

It was almost as if you were about to see white, your cock twitched crazily inside her, feeling the warmth and wetness of her mouth and throat. Not to mention, she also sucked harder than the previous too.

To describe it, It's like a desperate vacuum cleaner that was eating at the most delicious popsicle stick ever. Ridiculous, but very sexy.

Erina's face was lewd to your eyes, it only increased your arousal even more. You could somehow also see that she was beginning to get wet again, I guess she was just feeling the same way you were.

She bobbed her head quite fast now. Her pace was quick and the sensations were getting really intense, your body and hers became hot, heartbeat and sweat were increasing, moans filled the room, sloppy sounds echoed and your back arched.

Y/N: "Milady~.. Go faster~MMMhh AhHhh!!" You moaned so loud, the neighbors could've heard it, but they're asleep anyways. Erina did go per your request, she also started juggling at your coin sack again, adding onto the build-up.

Your cock continued twitching and aching, it was definitely harder than before.

"I'm gonna~.. I'mUghHhh!! cumming!!" You cried out, grabbing her head and pushing her all the way down to the base, forcing her to take in your load as a knee-jerking orgasm exploded inside. Your eyes rolled back and knees spreaded wider.

Your hands fell limp on the bed, panting uncontrollably. Erina slowly and carefully discarded her mouth from your semi-hard member, climbing and sitting ontop of you.

Erina: "So~.. How did you like that? You were screaming bloody murder.. *chuckle*.." She mocked back playfully, earning a tired smile from you.

Y/N: "It was.. beautifully sensational.. You're really... something else.." You praised as she raised an eyebrow at your response before leaning down and resting on your bare chest.

Erina: "You sobered up?"

Y/N: "Mhm~.. I'm sorry if I released inside your mouth, it was in the spur of the moment and it must've been disgusting." You apologized, wrapping your arms around her in a protective and caring manner.

Erina: "It's okay, I find it sexy.. And delicious, too.." She admitted, a shy red hue brushed upon her cheeks, which also appeared on yours.

Y/N: "Is that so... Then... wanna continue?" You asked as a crimson-red flushed both your faces after hearing your request. A genuine smile appeared on her face before pecking you on the lips.

Erina: "..*chuckle*.. get me a glass of water, and we can.." She agreed, earning a kiss before you hurriedly stood up and rushed out of the room.

•••

~ Timeskip • A few minutes later ~

Intercourse

Y/N: "I'm gonna put it in, okay?" You warned, positioning your member, which was inserted inside a condom, against the opening of her vagina.

You and Erina had already gotten started, she was already wet inside, to the point that the both of you didn't even need to use lube.

Erina: "Put it in~ already.." She whined, feeling you rub the tip against her opening which made her so sensitive again. A smirk formed on your face before you leaned down and pecked her on the lips, dragging your attention back to her front bottom.

Using your right hand and taking your time, you guided your penis into the entrance. Teasingly rubbing it around and earning frustrated groans from the gorgeous lady below you.

Finally, you inserted the tip, causing am overwhelming gasp to leave Erina. Her eyes were half-lidded as she was also panting. After putting the tip inside, you were also panting. The feeling of warmth and softness being inside her was breathtaking.

Y/N: "Tell me... when I can move~.." You stumbled, plastering a scrunched up expression due to your attempt of holding back. Erina still moaned, her legs were spread apart, completely exposed and open to you.

To add more onto the pleasure, you leaned down again, wrapping your mouth onto one of her nipples, sucking and nibbling on it while your other hand squeezed and massaged the other. Erina let out pleasured cries, wrapping her legs around your waist and giving the signal.

Your hips pressed onto hers, making your member slide effortlessly inside her in a slow manner. Her eyes rolled back from the lewd feeling of having a dick enter her. It was a blast. After the gentle yet mind blowing intrusion, you pulled your length partly out, Erina smuttily moaned, then hurriedly, you shoved your length inside her again.

Meanwhile, your tongue swirled around her areola again, sucking the nipple every now and then like a hungry animal, all the while propelling in and out of her with an increasing pace.

The bottom woman moaned endlessly, her tongue sticking out from all the pleasure as her drive was jolting again.

Erina: "You can... be.. faster, Y/N~ AhHh~ Ahhh O.. Oh~ GaAhhHh~.." She pleaded, letting tears of pleasure drip from her eyes while getting overwhelmed by your length.

Suddenly, her eyes shot open before her expression grew even dirtier, and her moans grew a little too loud that you were getting more aroused. You hustled up all the strength you had left and backed up, grabbed her hips and began ramming inside of her, continuously and accurately rubbing against her G-spot and A-spot all at the same time.

Erina: "Y/N!! Yes!.. AHHhH! aHHhhHh!! D-don't stop!! F-faster~.." She moaned so repeatedly, it was only driving you. Hitting both her pleasure spots with each thrust surely is making her go crazy so fast. Still unsatisfied, you brought one of her legs by your shoulder while a hand made its way to her clitoris, adding pressure onto it which tripled the feeling she inhabited.

Wet pounding sounds filled the room, while Erina was almost getting torn apart, inside and out. The most sensitive parts of her vaginal region were getting stimulated all at the same time, it was unbearable.

She bit her bottom lip, concealing her mouth full of saliva that was waiting to flow out, her eyes kept rolling back everytime your thrusts brushed against her G-spot that was too accurate.

You didn't need to go into another sex position since your member was already big enough to reach all the way inside her. Not to mention, her huge planets were also bouncing with every thrust you made, it was too perfect.

You stopped rubbing at her clitoris and let her leg fall on the bed, your thrusts were still consistent and ongoing. Meanwhile, both your hands grabbed at a boob, massaging them while pounding inside and out of her.

Y/N: "This is~... insane!" You croaked out, also getting overwhelmed by the lady below you. She didn't even respond, it was as if she saw white from all the feeling.

Her hands grabbed at the pillow she laid on, it was for support due to the magnitude of your intense pounding. It was as if you were inhumanely massaging your dick inside of her.

Erina's walls came crashing down onto your member, forcing it to go tighter than the previous, making you grit your teeth in desperation. As if she wasn't moaning enough.

You were still keeping those consistent, deep and fast inflictions. Producing so much pleasure, her back had a perfect arch on it, her boobs still bouncing up and down rapidly, while the wetness of her genitals were dripping everywhere.

The sight was too much, screw passion and being gentle. The thoughts you had in your mind was overwhelming the lady under you and making her love your dick.

You pulled out, earning a gasp from her. She looked at you dumbfoundedly, watching you wrap an arm around her waist and lift her up. Again, you guided your soaking member against her opening, and slammed back.

Her rear curved from the sudden breaching, while her arms wrapped around your neck and her legs around your waist. You started thrusting back into her afresh, reaching deeper inside. From the lust and pleasure, her head crashed onto your neck.

Taking advantage of the position, you started whispering dirty and lewd sweet nothings beside her ears, only increasing her sex drive as you kept on guiding her hips up and down your incredibly long member.

Erina: "Y/~.. N... I'm... c-close.." She croaked out in a whispering manner beside your ear. An even madder blush engulfed both your faces. Coherently, you kept on sliding in and out of her, this time a little harder on the pounding.

Her eyes shot back again when you began sucking at her nipple, one towards the another and back. She scrunched her expression up again, grabbing a hand full of your [ H/C ] locks and letting your cradle her while continuously pounding deeper with every thrust.

Erina: "I'm.. c-cumming!!!! Y/N!!!!" She screamed your name aloud while you kept on ravaging her breasts. Her orgasm flowed down your condom-covered member and onto your lap, it was a warm, slippery liquid which added more onto your pleasure.

Y/N: 'Mmmfhh~ that felt amazing~.." You grumbled, still doing the same thing. After releasing an orgasm, Erina's insides were sensitive, it was the best time to keep dominating her insides, and you did just that.

Erina: "Y/N~.. I  GAhH.. c-can't.. anymore.. AHHh~" She informed with a silent tone, making you stop whatever you were doing and look at her, seeing the exhausted expression she had.

Y/N: "We'll switch positions then.." You muttered out, letting her off. She laid on the bed, burying her face on the pillow and lifting her hips up for you.

On the other hand, you positioned yourself behind Erina, angling your member which slid in smoothly inside of her, a muffled gasp escaped her lips when you began moving.

The doggy-style sex position allowed you to reach deeper inside her. It was turning her on again, even though she just came. Once more, you thrusted your hips against her, taking an increasing pace while you threw your head back in awe.

Your hands gripped her waist to keep her back bottom up, it was really sensational. Having such a beautiful lady who is so attractive, and mindlessly pounding her.

That thought just fed your sex drive, making you want her even more than the previous times.

Y/N: "You're so warm~ inside... I can get.. used to this~.." You moaned not so lewdly, still keeping that same pummeling pace. Your member just kept on rubbing and massaging her insides, still hitting her G-spot and A-spot with dead accuracy.

Feeling that it was getting boring again, your hand reached down her to re-rub the sensitive clitoris, while the other lifted her leg up allowing a deeper penetration.

Erina: "Y/N~ harder~..." She demanded. Though you couldn't see her expression, you just knew that it was beginning to get her in the mood again.

Your fingers brushed and pressed harder on her sensitive buds, while thrusting rapidly again. Finally, you got those hot and sexy moans from her and it began to fill the room up.

Y/N: "AaHhHh~.. This feels– GaAhHh amazing~..." You moaned, feeling the familiar build-up form at the pit of your stomach. It caused you to let everything else go and focus on the pounding.

You were now basically massaging your member using Erina's insides, still accurately hitting her good spots which brought the inner beast out of the two of you.

Y/N: "Oh, crap~.. Milady.. i'm.. AAhHh~ close.." You informed, desperately slamming your staff into her like an animal in heat. It was insane for Erina aswell, all she could do was bear with it, she was really just crying out of immaculate pleasure.

Erina: "I'm close, too... KyAaHh~ Y/N~... Y/N!!!!" She yelled out your name again, successfully sending you over the edge. Your eyes rolled back so intensely, while your hips let out sloppy thrusts, and with one more push, you buried your whole length inside her.

Because of the curve of her back that stretched to her ass, it caused your member to bend slightly the same way it did, placing a pleasurable feeling onto your dick.

The climax finally occured, you released everything you had with a burst, hustling the last of your strength and booming inside Erina. Her eyes, clouded with lust, rolled back due to the feeling, she also released an orgasm onto your member that flooded out of her.

Your condom almost got torn up from the exaggerated amount of semen you released. It was a mind blowing orgasm from the two of you.

Finally, you pulled out of her wet and sloppy vagina, your sore dick flapping against your also dried out yet wet sack as you crashed down beside her on the bed.

The both of you panted for dear life, enjoying the calming silence that resonated through the room.

Erina: "I'm *pant* *pant*... ready to... *pant*.. sleep.." She tiredly exclaimed, placing her head onto your chest which rised and deflated consistently from your heavy breathing.

Y/N: "You sure.. you don't wanna go for 'nother... round?" You joked, ruffling her sweaty yet elegant blonde hair that was spread everywhere.

Erina: "I'm sure...*pant*.. we can continue tomorrow morning.. If you're... up for it?" She offered, kind of in a serious tone, yet also in a joking manner.

Y/N: "Of course, I am.." You responded with a tired smile, she also did the same before kissing you on the lips, which turned into a short make-out session.

Erina: "We really should sleep.." She insisted, cuddling up with your naked body, while you also did the same, pulling the sheets over the both of you.

Y/N: "Goodnight, Milady.."

Erina: "Goodnight to you too, Hot stuff.."

•••

~ Timeskip • The Next Morning ~

It was bright, like really bright outside. The world was running as it is, people were roaming the streets carrying on with their daily lives, cars were brooming round and about, birds chirped, stray cats played and two people were up and horny again.

In a certain bathroom...

Erina: "AaHhHh!! T-that's so.. ddeep!!" She cried out, letting tears of pleasure graze her cheeks and fall on the bathroom tiles.

The showerhead was running, the warm water harshly fell on your's and Erina's skin which helped with the arousal.

Wet and damp slaps resonated inside the bathroom due to a specific couple who couldn't get enough of each other.

You currently sat at a corner of the shower, hands tied behind your back and with a blindfold that increased your sensitivity. Meanwhile, Erina was having the time of her life, riding the life out of your aching member, she was going at her own pace which was not sufficient for you.

Y/N: "Untie me, please.." You pleaded, earning a sexy giggle as a pair of lips locked onto your own, silencing you from speaking any further.

Erina went at a faster rate, speeding her bouncing movements before her back curved again. Suddenly, without any warning, a knee jerking orgasm left her genitals, letting it flow onto your bottom part of the body.

Y/N: "I'm close~... go faster, please~.." You whined in need again, earning another giggle as she still decided on teasing you. Letting you cum whenever.

And you can now imagine the rest for yourself.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

I finally finished!!! No more SMUT requests, I'm done with these kinds of stuff, it took a week's worth brain power to write a chapter of lewd stuff T—T

P.S: I opened exactly 27 websites to conduct research for this SMUT, it was insane.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH THIS SMUT THOUGH? Was it atleast detailed amd good? Tell me!!

– Yuen

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.8K 188 11
Totsuki academy, A culinary academy for the best of the best . Children from elite families, companies , and restaurants from all around the world...
14.8K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
86.9K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...
113K 3.1K 119
"Mom! Dad! I wanna be a chef!" Becoming a chef in only three months, and attending the oh so great Totsuki Academy! Sounds impossible, right?? But, s...