𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗜�...

By Aimless__

.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's... More

Hii
Soon to be married?
Life changing decision
shayari
My Secret.
Am i that bad
I am so happy
She is my wife
Knowing his pov
Her breakdown
Her breakdown; His tension
My universe
Innitiating conversation
Tortured
Taking care
Maa
Knowing her mental health
Sick
Her Birthday
An Old friend.
Truth (1)
Truth (2)
Memory lane
His emotions
Preparing for a Date
Confessions
Marry again?
NEW STORY ANNOUNCEMENT
The arrival.
The wedding (part -1)
The Wedding (part-2)
The Wedding (part-3)
The wedding (part-4)
All his |M|
NEW STORY ALERT
Epilogue

Udaipur palace

21K 876 21
By Aimless__

Sun rays falls on jaanvi and Abhimaan . Jaanvi hides her face more into Abhimaan's chest while he holds her near to his heart and hugs her . Jaanvi's sleep got disturbed due to her alarm and opened her eyes only to be mesmerised by the view beside her .

She switched off the alarm and got herself busy in admiring her husbands face . If a few months "earlier someone would have said that she would do this she would have laugh but now she was actually doing it .

Staring someone who is asleep is bad wifey " she came out of her lala world when she heared him spoke ..
She bite her lips .

" Don't that's my right . " he ssaid removing his lips from her tortuorus teeth .

" Haa toh I am wife I have full right to stare you . " she replied with a sense of sassiness in her .

" ohh , welcome my bold cat what happened to my sacred kitten . "

" Your scared kitten is no more scared she has gotten her confidence from you . " She spoke even she was confused that how the hell did she got so bold .

" I am glad wifey . "

" Acha now leave me I have to go . "

"Aise kaise first you have to wish me good morning . "

" Good morning " . She wished him innocently.

" Itna rukha sukha morning kon wish karta hain .Give me my morning kiss"

She was about to kiss his cheecks but he held her head and slammed her lips . After a long kiss he finally left her . He was staring at her while she was looking at his chest hideing her blushes face. .

He finally left her and She got out of the bed and did her morning routine .
Coming out of the room she went towards the kitchen .

"Aree maa when did you came . " Jaanvi asked entering the kitchen .

" Early morning . "

Till the time the mother daughter duo talked and prepared the breakfast everyone came and sat on the brefast table .

Jaanvi's pov:

" Bhai where have you decided to get married . "

" Teri jaanu jaha bole . "

" But how did you know " I blurted out .

" what ?"

" that he proposed me for marriage ."

" LO what did you thought jaanu that my bhai was able to perform all that surprise alone . Now don't feel so shy . Since he wanted to marry you the permission from the brides parents are required na . So he told the plan to mom and dad and asked for their permission for marriage . "

My mouth turned into an OH .

" now tell where you want to be the bride of my bhai again. " Avni asked.

" Main kya bolu aap log ko jaisa thik lage . " (What will i say you all decide?)

" Main toh apni beti ki shadi ekdum princess style mein karna chata hu . "( I want my daughter to get married in full princess style) Papa spoke .

" Hmm princess style that means palace . " maan spoke .

" Udaipur palace . " Avni spoke .

" Correct . " dad and maa spoke in union .

" But papa that will be very expensive . Kham kha itna karcha kyu karna . "

" lo kar lo baat maa baap apne bcho ke liye hi toh kamate hain . agar unn par karch nahi karenge toh aaur kaha kareinge ." (Parents earn for tgier children and thier is nothing wrong to spend on them) Maa spoke .

" But what about bookings . " avni asked

" don't worry about that I will get it done " maan responded

" Now its decided they will get ini their coming month on their 6 months anniversary and after that we can hold a reception here in delhi . " mumma announced .

" Wah mom what an idea. "

"I can't believe it will already going to be six months of thier marriage."
Avni spoke.

" Now its decided that jaanvi and abhimaan will get married on the coming month in Udaipur palace . " papa announced .

" Be ready wifey kyunki dil wale Dulhania lejayenge aur iss barr pure haak se . " Maan whispered near my ears which made shiver ran through my body .

" And also dad we have to register our marriage in court . " Maan spoke.

" Ok then coming week u both registere your marriage in court then u both can get married in traditional style ."

Everyone agreed .

" I will get going now ." Maan said .

" ok beta " mom said .

He pecked my forhead before leaving .

" hoooo" Avni shouted dramatically .

And earned a smack from him

--------------------------

The smile on your face is a symbol
Of your strength never
Let IT go down....

___________

Hey everyone
I hope you all liked the chapter.

Only few chapters to go ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 71.7K 57
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
651K 40.9K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
544K 27.1K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
2.5M 161K 61
•Completed|NOT EDITED• # 𝟏 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, Murder, trauma, Rape, suicide, and mental...