Seat Zero ( FoodWars x Male R...

By YuenLoonX

[ Completed ] Y/N L/N, The Seat Zero of Totsuki Academy. The Chef that stands even above The Council of Ten. More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
꧂༒ B I O ༒꧁
Φ Prologue Φ
Φ Chapter 1 一 Φ
Φ Chapter 2 二 Φ
Φ Chapter 3 三 Φ
Φ Chapter 4 四 Φ
Φ Chapter 5 五 Φ
Φ Chapter 6 六 Φ
Φ Chapter 7 七 Φ
Φ Chapter 8 八 Φ
Φ Chapter 9 九 Φ
Π Chapter 10 十 Π
Π Chapter 11 十一 Π
Π Chapter 12 十二 Π
Π Chapter 13 十三 Π
Π Chapter 14 十四 Π
ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ
ΠΔ Chapter 16 十六 ΠΔ
Δ Chapter 17 十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 18 十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 19 十九 Δ
Δ Chapter 20 二十 Δ
Δ Chapter 21 二十一 Δ
Δ Chapter 22 二十二 Δ
Δ Chapter 23 二十三 Δ
Δ Chapter 24 二十四 Δ
Δ Chapter 25 二十五 Δ
Δ Chapter 26 二十六 Δ
Δ Chapter 27 二十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 28 二十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 29 二十九 Δ
|Φ| Chapter 30 三十 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 31 三十一 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32 三十二 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32.5 三十二.五 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 33 三十三 |Φ|
|Π| Chapter 34 三十四 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 35 三十五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 36 三十六 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 37 三十七 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 38 三十八 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39 三十九 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39.5 三十九.五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 41 四十一 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 42 四十二 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 43 四十三 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 44 四十四 |Π|
Φ Epilogue Φ
| Author's Note |
ANNOUNCEMENT
✨🏐 NEW BOOK 🏐✨
🎃 Halloween Special 2021 🎃
🎀🎄Christmas Special 2021🎄🎀
⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️
Beach Chapter
✨ NOTICE ✨

✨🎇 New Year Special 2022 🎇✨

1.2K 33 23
By YuenLoonX

Note: This Chapter does not connect with the plot whatsoever, But it does contain some of the books OC's. It is only made to celebrate New Year. Please do remember to enjoy and have a safe day/night! 🎉🤩

-------

New Year is the time or day at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar's year count increments by one.

Many cultures celebrate the event in some manner. In the Gregorian calendar, the most widely used calendar system today, New Year occurs on January 1.

Other cultures observe their traditional or religious New Year's Day according to their own customs, typically - though not invariably - because they use a lunar calendar or a lunisolar calendar. Chinese New Year, the Islamic New Year, and the Jewish New Year are among well-known examples.

During the Middle Ages in Western Europe, while the Julian calendar was still in use, authorities moved New Year's Day, depending upon locale, to one of several other days, including March 1, March 25, Easter, September 1, and December 25. Since then, many national civil calendars in the Western World and beyond have changed to using one fixed date for New Year's Day, January 1

-----

Tokyo, Japan | New Year's Eve | 10:23 PM

L/N Estate - Parents.

In a certain familiar mansion where many fond and displeasing memories were made, Two familiar couples were seen with two adorable looking kids, sitting on a stool inside the kitchen.

Π?: "It needs more flavor, the protein itself is too dry, it's overcooked for more than 3 seconds.." A young girl with blonde hair and [ E/C ] eyes stated sternly, placing a fork down on the table.

ΠΠ?: "I think it tastes like cardboard and the presentation looks like something out of a horror movie.." Then a young boy with some kind of light but at the same time intense aura evaluated afterwards. Rubbing his tongue with a table napkin to rid of the taste.

Π?: "In other words.."

Π & ΠΠ?: "It's disgusting!" They both irked with finesse and in unison too. Looking at each other before chuckling.

Φ?: "BAH-HHAAAHHH?!! My dish is disgusting you say?! Y/N! Why the hell did you raise my grandchildren in a totally unprofessional way?!!" An old looking guy with [ E/C ] eyes and black hair yelled, annoyed. He was middle aged but with a decent body build.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: "Unprofessional? The only unprofessional thing here is your crappy excuse of a dish, Dad~ Bahahahaha!" You mocked, laughing. Sitting on a stool beside another lady with blonde hair.

"Isn't that right, Milady? Pfft-"

Erina was just laughing silently, trying not to express her own thoughts as Fa/N was fuming in frustration.

ΦΦ?: "These cuties are the exact replica of their parents.. Blunt, cruel, cold, cool, smells nice, looks rich, and knows their stuff.. Isn't that right? Hisashi~ Miya~.."

Hisashi: "Grandma! Hi!!" He exclaimed, standing up and hugging the woman who was in her 40's, the same with her husband, who was apparently still fuming.

Hisashi L/N, 9 years old, Male, secretly inherited Tout Zero but nobody knows except his Dad. Likes the food his parents make him, but loves Dad's more, And ridiculously charismatic, wild and smart.

Miya: "Grandmother, Hello~.." She greeted, politely bowing down and holding her
purse which literally had nothing in it.

Miya L/N, 7 years old, Female, Publicly known to have inherited the God's Tongue. Likes both her parents' food, but loves Mom's more. Insanely elegant, smart, and beautiful.

They're both crazy picky eaters, like their parents.

Suddenly, a subtle knock made itself known by the kitchen's doorframe, six familiar figures stood there, observing in on what was happening inside.

Mo/N: "Oh right, Y/N, Erina-chan they're here.." She informed, still not letting Hisashi and Miya out of her hug.

Δ?: "Room for six more?" Mana stood there with Anne, Azami, Senzaemon, Asahi and Sarge. They all wore significant clothing, prepared for the Holiday soon.

Erina: "It's been a long time, Mother.. I see you've aged quite a bit.." She greeted, a smirk was on her expression while she faced her own Mom.

Mana: "And I see you've grown wrinkly too, what an old hag you've grown into~.." It was the rivalry that makes their bond special. She greeted back with the same smirk, as both their gazes clashed upon each other.

Asahi: "How are you doing, Princess Erina.. Has that annoyingly self-proclaimed guy hurt you in any way? I swear, I'll kill him if you want me to.." He also greeted, holding Sarge by her waist and standing there.

Y/N: "Ooh.. I see you still have no manners, Mr. Sore Loser.. Don't tell me you're still infuriated over the fact that I completely destroyed you in a cooking competition just last month ago, how does 700 loses feel like?"

Asahi: "HAAaH?! It was 692 losses, you idiot! Learn how to count.."

Y/N: "You should learn how to win.."

Asahi: "Foolhardy dumbass-"

Y/N: "-Incest proclaimed jerk-"

Asahi: "-slandering bastard.."

Y/N: "Houseguest from hell.."

Asahi: "What a coincidence, considering you're a houseguest too-"

Hisashi: "-Papa, Uncle, what does incest mean?" He suddenly asked. You and Asahi

Miya: "Hmm.. I was wondering what slandering means, too.." They both asked, causing You and Asahi to panic slightly.

Y/N: "Um, uh.. W-well... It's not for kids?"

Asahi: "Y-yeah! Listen to your Father, kiddos.. It's not for you guys, right?" Suddenly, two loud bonks were heard, steam dramatically left your head along with Asahi.

Turns out, Erina stood there, carrying both Hisashi and Miya while death glaring her husband and her step-brother, viciously sending a chill down both your spines.

Erina: "I'll have a word with the two of you later.." She informed sternly, turning away and saundering off with the two kids. Both Asahi and your expression immediately turned into something of disgust after looking at each other.

Everybody in the family was finally present. The oldies, Senzaemon, Fa/N, Azami, Mana and Mo/N were joyfully catching up on things, Erina and Sarge were both tending to the kids, who were all smiles. On the other part of the room, You and Asahi were still glaring at each other to death, mumbling insults.

3rd Person P.O.V

Erina sighed, seeing her husband act like a child. Meanwhile, Sarge was sweatdropping also for the same reason.

Erina: "Those two'll be the death of us one day.. I'm surprised we can still keep up with them, don't you think so, too?"

Sarge: ".. Honestly, I find it comforting, seeing Asahi-sama and Y/N-dono act like the way they do.. It's kind of like they're brothers.. in a sense.."

Erina: "... Yes, that is true... So, how are you and Asahi-oniisama? Are there any news?"

Sarge: "Um, well.. He did propose to me after finding out we have an incoming child-"

Erina: "*gasp*.. Congratulations!.. I'm surprised, really!.. That's amazing.." She exclaimed all of a sudden, combing Miya's hair continously while Hisashi sat beside Sarge, who was ruffling his hair in a soothing manner.

Sarge: "Thanks! We weren't really expecting one, I was surprised too.."

Erina: "It's the exact same situation with Y/N and I.. We didn't see it coming, weeks later, I had a baby bump, after seeing it, He was panicky and really, really overprotective... So, any plans? When's the wedding?.. And is it a boy, or a girl?"

Sarge: "The wedding happens soon, but there's still no date to it, And it's a boy.."

Their continuous conversation went on like that, the kids were just enjoying the treatment they were receiving from these two females, lucky bozos.

In another part of the room...

Asahi: "You've overstayed your welcome, you idiot.. Why don't you just go and leave already.."

Y/N: "Funny, I was thinking of saying the same thing.." You retorted, both your gazes were still locked against each other, eyeing the opposite to death.

Asahi: "This party was ruined the moment you showed yourself.."

Y/N: "You can't insult me if I don't value your opinion, jackass.. Get a grip and shut the crap up already.. I'm sick of hearing your voice.."

Asahi: "You're sick of my voice?! Dumbass, what about me?! I'm extremely tired of hearing yours too?!"

Y/N: "I could care less with what happens to you, I can watch you get eaten by a billion carnivores and still sip wine while laughing.."

Asahi: "You little bi-"

Mana: "-Ahem~.." She cleared her throat, standing infront of You and Asahi. Catching both your attention and causing the two of you to sit up straight.

"Now that I have your attention.. Y/N, Asahi.. Can I bother the two of you in making something quite exquisite for everyone here?.. Both appropriate for kids, and adults.."

'.. And old hags like you?- STUPID Y/N! Why would you even say something as rude as that?!..'

Y/N: "Of course! In fact, I feel like I can do it all by myself, this guy beside me won't be necessary, we can just throw him ou-"

Asahi: "-Glad to be of help, I'm 'looooking' forward to working with my very unique brother-in-law." He lied, a sigh of annoyance left your mouth before you agreed anyway.

•••

Y/N: "You better not slow me down, Mr. Sore Loser.." You warned but somehow in a playful and serious way, holding an ordinary but sharp knife in your usual stance.

Asahi: "Hmph, the only slowpoke here is you, Foolhardy dumbass.." He irked back, smirking, also holding an ordinary knife with the same stance as yours.

Y/N: "Whatever... I'm guessing you know what to do, don't you?.."

Asahi: "Of course I do.. Are you looking down on me? How dare you.."

Y/N: "Your Crossed Knives even copy my lines? How dare- HEeh? Pfft.."

Y/N & Asahi: "Now then, Let's do this!" The both of you said in unison, moving dynamically and with the same speed.

Asahi was copying every move you made with precision, his Cross Knives had developed so much that he was actually able to copy Tout Zéro, but only some of it.

Y/N: "You're slowing down, what are you, an old man? Don't tell me you're tired already?" You mocked while smirking, insanely slicing through multiple potatoes and producing a fine quality of uncooked french fries.

Asahi: "You wish.." He retorted, mixing huge amounts of ground beef and seasoning it generously, making thr perfect patties for burgers.

After everything you've done, you still sliced mini potatoes in half, placing them on a baking rack along with whole garlic heads, then into the oven it went with a specific seasoning oil mix.

Asahi also did the same but with other ingredients, the both of you produced exquisite aroma's which delighted everyone who was watching.

Hisashi: "Papa and Uncle are amazing! The smell is making me hungry!"

Miya: "Yeah! I wanna eat that yummy looking beef roast, Uncle Asahi is making!"

Asahi: "Hahaha! Hear that, you old fart? Even your kid looks up to my dish."

Y/N: "That's only because I haven't even given it my all yet! Just you wait.." You exclaimed, causing a big fire to show off and awed the two kids.

Flambé. Hisashi was stunned, his eyes had stars while he watched you perform a cooking technique infront of him.

Miya: "Quite impressive, Father.." She complimented. But her looks stated she'd rather die than admit that she was very amazed with what you did.

Y/N: "I'm only getting started.."

••••

••••

•••

••

Timeskip • L/N Estate | 11:53 PM

The heat from all the cooking was now at its apex, seeming to be over, You and Asahi stood there panting. Serving all the dishes on four tables.

Y/N & Asahi: "I'm done!!" The both of you yelled in unison, looking at each other in frustration.

Anne: "Incredible.. These dishes look topnotch.." She praised. Clasping her palms together while observing the mouthwatering dishes.

Senzaemon: "I do admit.. They look really delectable.. I feel as if I'm about to hog everything up.." He genuinely chuckled, sitting on one of the chairs beside Mana.

Azami: "As expected from two very talented chefs.. The two of you have my praise.." He also complimented from the counter with Fa/N, elegantly holding a glass of wine while sipping at it.

Mana: "These look quite exquisite.. I do hope my bucket is unneeded with these scrumptious dishes.."

Y/N: "Burger and Fries? Seriously?.. You should've made a Hachis Parmentier with the ground beef.."

Asahi: "Would the kids eat them? No.. Oh, that's right.. you're a guy from the old age so I'm not even gonna question-"

Erina: "-That's enough arguing from you two, it's time you start acting like adults.. Or I'm gonna have a very serious talk with the both of you later.."

Y/N & Asahi: "Yes Ma'am.." The both of you instantly agreed in an instant. Erina let out a sigh before enjoying the food you made.

Mo/N: "Hey! It's almost time.."

Fa/N: "Mhm~ any minute now and-"

Suddenly, certain nostalgic and familiar explosions caught everybody's attention. Everyone looked up the sky, seeing all the different colors and patterns.

Hisashi & Miya: "Papa/Father! Mama/Mother! Look!" They both cheered in unison, pointing up the sky and staring at it with pure amazement.

Fireworks.

Fa/N: "Happy New Year Everyone!!!" He cheered loudly, breaking the silence of being in awe before raising his glass of wine.

Everyone: "Happy New Year!!" Everybody else, including You and Asahi yelled with different tones in their voices. Multiple clanging of glasses were heard afterwards.

Y/N: "Tch, just.. this once.. And never again... Happy New Year, Asahi.." You irked, looking as if you were forced to be nice. He smirked and formed a smug expression.

Asahi: "You don't really have to act nice, you know.. Y/N.. And Happy New Year, brother-in-law.." He bumped glasses with you anyway, being the cue for the both of of you to chug the red liquid in the fragile container.

Everyone had finally started began joyfully eating the feast you and Asahi prepared, it was splendidly divine or immaculate, the Bookmaster herself was satisfied beyond what she could've anticipated.

Y/N: "And Happy New Year to you aswell, Milady~.." You lovingly greeted her, wrapping your arms around her waist and kissing her on the lips.

Erina: "Happy New Year, my love~.." She greeted back, locking lips with you again. Both your tongues danced gracefully, twirling around each other and separating with a string of saliva.

Hisashi & Miya: "*gasp*.. gak~ eww!!" Again, these little brats still had the same reaction, but on the other hand.

Asahi: "Oh, get a room.." He complained, earning laughs from everyone in the room, the night went on with the same gestures.

New Years sure are amazing, another chance for Love and Happiness. It's amazing..

-------

A/N: SOO.. It's short, I'M SORRY, I had to cram this chapter because there is no way I'm releasing a New Year special late.. Nuh uh..

CHEERS TO A HAPPY NEW YEAR: 🍾 🥂

This is all I have to give you, I'm sorry it's not much, I had a lot of things planned and I couldn't work on it faster. Just please remember, I LOVE YOU ALL, Thank you so much for simply existing!

-Yuen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 11.1K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...
254K 11.5K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
1.3K 23 23
[Sorry for a bad cover] The 92nd Generation of Totsuki students... They will bring forth a new era... Ashiya Futaba aims to become the top in Totsuk...
31.2K 1.1K 31
From the moment they could hold a chef's knife, Hikari and her older twin brother Soma loved to cook. Creating new dishes was their passion, every ne...