Home (Harry Potter :fanfictio...

By planetchild17

Ella grew up in a abusive household. Her younger sister looks up to her and this pushes her to make choices t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 2: Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
year 3:Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Year 4-Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
year 5- Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Death eaters don't care
I've seen death
New rules
On our own
Teacher
Come and Go
One sickle
here with me
Her
Wet
Like an axe
First Christmas
And they did this to you?
SNITCH
Cold
Grawp
scream
Weapon
Dreams and reality
Death
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Year 6-Chapter 108
His own blood this time
He is dead awful
Page ten
Try outs
Half-blood prince
Butterbeer
Nice skin
Slug Club
Placebo
Existence isn't living
the Christmas Party
pie?
Fire
Daft Dimbo
Sectumsempra
Pincers
The ring
My death sentence
Together
year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion
RIP Hedwig
Mad-eyes dead.
Babbity Rabbity
The wedding
Extension
July 31
Kreacher
Dobby
Hag
Ron's wife
Josephine and Albert
One mustn't tell lies
Essence of Dittany
I'm alright,I guess
too close for my liking
Stolen
leave
Healer
jinx
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Part 2
The sword
Torture
This again.
Madam Lestrange
Iron Belly
Betrayed
burn
Aberforth
Ariana
Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
authors note
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
25 years later

Chapter 75

59 2 0
By planetchild17

The moment I reach Cedric he pushes me against the wall and kisses me. "I'm nervous and I need a distraction" he tells me between kisses. "Okay" I give him. I love this boy.

°°°°°°

We all stood in the stand as the champions hovered down below near the maze. The band played upbeat music and everyone cheered. Harry and Cedric looked nervous,more tham usual.

"Silence!" Dumbledore yells and everyone quiets down. I sit down next to Hermione and Ron on my other side. "Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now,as Mr Diggory..." I'm the only Gryffindor to stand up and applaud when Cedric's hand is raised along with all the Hufflepuffs beside us.

"And Mr Potter..." I keep standing and applauding as the Hufflepuffs sit down and the Gryffindors shoot up,"are tied for first position,they will be the first to enter the maze,followed by Mr Krum..." The Bulgarians and slytherin cheer,"and Ms Delacour. The first person to touch the cup,will be the winner!" Everyone cheers.

"I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should,at any point,a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she only send up red spark with their wand. Contestants ,gather round quickly!" Dumbledore walks to the group but I can't hear anything said.

"Champions, prepare yourselves!", We all cheer and I look at Cedric as his dad wishes him luck"on the count of three ,one!" The cannon goes off. Before Cedric disappears into the maze he mouths "I love you" I smile at him and wave as he goes into the darkness.

A few minutes after Krum enters the maze and a few minutes after him Fleur disappeared into the blackness. Not long after Fleur enters I hear a faint scream and red sparks fly up into the air.

Fleur is taken out of the maze and is aided on the side line by Madam Pomfrey and Valerie. She seems distraught but wouldn't talk about what happened to her in the maze. Cedric promised me nothing would happen and that he would come back safely.

Everyone is silent except for a few whispers. I sit down as my knees start bouncing my my breathing getting quicker. I stand up again since I can't seem to sit still and I walk down towards Fleur. I hug her to try and comfort her but nothing is working.

Before I know what's happening,I start to feel dizziness,like the earth is spinning and pulling me under but refusing to turn my world into blackness. The feeling goes away as fast as it came.

I stand back up and I seems a crowd as been forming around me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and everyone scatters to do their own thing.

Harry's POV

"I confess myself dissapointment" Voldemort tells his followers who ahs surrounded him in a circle,"not one of you tried to find me. Crabbe! Velonté! Goyle!" He takes off the masks of all the names he yell and I recognize all three. Even Ella's father.

"Not even you...Lucius" He walks towards the last figure and removes the mask,making the man fall to his knees.

Ella's POV

I sit next to Hermione on the grass as Krum is taken out of the Maze,just as distraught as Fleur. My breathing becomes more heavy. I hope this ends soon. I want to feel Cedric's arms around me again and hear his.voice telling me that everything will be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
290K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
580 19 10
Aiden Black lost his Aunt and his Father in one year's time. All the family he truly has left is Harry Potter, his best friend. His family will forev...
4.6K 120 9
Growing up was tough for Jasmine; being abused and mistreated because of petty childhood grudges wasn't an amazing feeling. She always felt like she...