God Bless The Broken Road Tha...

By FlorK2D

He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL P... More

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Character Sketch
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 16
Shot 17
Shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 21
Shot 22
Shot 23
Shot 24
Shot 25
Shot 26
Shot 27
Shot 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Announcement.
New Story is Up.
New story is up.
New Story Alert

Shot 15

8.7K 596 68
By FlorK2D

After hours of driving, Khushi and Arnav arrived at the restaurant to have all eyes on them.

The men were drooling at Khushi which most of the women didn't care about because they had their eye candy in the form of the great ASR.

He totally ignored them and possessively held on to Khushi's waist to give them a warning, she was his and no one else's.

The owner of the restaurant rushed up to them and started grovelling at Arnav feet as he lead them to their private cabana with an already set up romantic candlelight by a lake.

Khushi smiled looking so happy and that was what Arnav wanted, his queen always happy and smiling.

"I will make you happy always because you deserve it for everything you lost because of me and all the pain I put you through. " Arnav thought whilst looking at Khushi was sitting and looking all around.

"Why are we far from the others? " Khushi asked pointing to the restaurant and Arnav smiled.

"It's because I want privacy for us and I had this specially made for you," Arnav replied.

"Or you don't want the men ogling at me. " Khushi teased remembering his possessiveness a few minutes ago.

"Yes and that too. " Arnav laughed and Khushi joined him.

The waiter came in with a bottle of pinor noir and wine glasses and placed them on the table.

He was about to open it but Arnav stopped him and sent him away.

He opened the bottle and poured some for Khushi and some for himself.

Khushi lifted her glass and clicked it with Arnav's and they both took a sip.

She widened her eyes as the sweetness of the pinor noir engulfed her senses and drank up the rest making Arnav giggle.

"It's so sweet...... I want more. " Khushi demanded and Arnav shook his head making her pout.

"You don't drink wine like that especially since you haven't eaten yet. " Arnav said and poured another round for her.

Their food was brought to the table and Khushi's eyes oozed in excitement which made Arnav fall in love with her even more because like the other women he has been on dates with and had seen, they always starved themselves all in the name of wanting to look fit but not his Khushi, she didn't care about those and eat whatever she wants and can eat and that was one of the many things he loved about her but what amazes him was no matter how much food she eats, she is always in better shape than most of the world's sorted after models.

"Arnav, what's this? " She asked pointing to the food.

"It's an Italian dish called spaghetti alla puttanesca. " Arnav replied and Khushi blushed at how sexy the words slid off his tongue.

"It sounds so sexy. "

Arnav laughed and leaned in and rotated the spaghetti on the fork and fed her and she moaned at the ejaculate taste of grated garlic with the blend of olives, tomato sauce and spaghetti hit her taste bubs.

"Do you like it? " Arnav asked and she nodded.

"It's soo good. " Khushi said and snatched the fork from him and started eating and so did Arnav.

"When all this is over, I will take you to Italy..... Would you like that? "

Khushi nodded and leaned in and pecked Arnav's lips which shocked him because she has never been this bold especially with the paparazzi snapping pictures of them from afar but he loved it.

Breaking News.

The most eligible bachelor in India is now off the market.

Billionaire Designer ASR was spotted with a beautiful woman at a downtown apartment this evening and a few hours later at the Sevilla restaurant.

Is she the one?

And the picture of them kissing and ASR laughing for the first time is all the proof we need to know she will soon be Mrs ASR.

Not only were they caught kissing and feeding each other, but ASR also grazed us will smiles and laughter for the first time.

We don't know who she is yet but we will find out.

I am Nima Shah of Star plus News.

Stay tuned for more updates.

The news spread like wildfire and it broke so many hearts but more importantly many were now fans of Khushi for making the always angry man laugh and smile.

Friends of Nani, Mami and Anjali who always had hopes of their daughters and sisters being a Raizada bahu as promised by them, started bombarding their phones with calls and messages.

"How could Arnav do something like this to us..... Now all my friends will think I am a liar. " Nani exclaimed in anger.

"Hello hi bye bye..... Me too..... After I failed with Akash, I promised Arnav and now they won't stop bombarding my phone with calls and messages. " Mami cried out knowing her friends will never leave her in peace after this.

"When did he become so shameless that he is doing this in public..... Doesn't he know his reputation will be ruined for being with that cheap class girl? " Dadi exclaimed in disgust and anger.

"Not really... Look. " Manohar said and showed them his phone with multiple well wishing from all social media and hashtags like. #ASRinlove #ASRmysterywoman #ASRallthebest.
"People are happy for them. "

"Not for long. " Anjali's voice said from behind as she walked up to them and sat down. "We should take advantage of this and send an anonymous tip to the media painting Khushi as a gold digger...... Arnav will spend all his time protecting Khushi from the scandal to an extent that he will forget about Arvind Malik. "

Anjali said and they all smirked devilishly not knowing they were being recorded.

Aman who was seeing all of this by kind courtesy of HP smirked.

"Only if I allow it. " He texted HP and thanked him and then called all the major and minor news channels not to publish any negative thing about Khushi not revealing her identity and they all knew better not go against a powerful man like ASR and if the businessman in him is deadly, then the lover boy in him will exceed all.

The Next Day.

Lavanya was already in a foul mood because of the news last night.

Her parent who thought they were going to be in-laws of Arnav has called and disgraced her for disgracing them because they had bragged to their family and friends about her relationship with Arnav and now they are the laughing stock of their social circle.

She entered to find people with mocking smiles on their faces and snickering and murmuring amongst themselves which she knew was directed at her because she has spread in the entire office that she was the only woman in Arnav's life and she use that to bully and mistreat them and now they all knew the truth and she knew they won't let her go that easily and this increased her hatred for the couple especially Khushi.

"What the fuck are you looking at? " Lavanya yelled at one of the employees.

"Am looking at a loser, a fraud, a con artist who made us all believe she was the boss's woman but it turned out to be Khushi and now we know all their fights was to cover up their relationship and protect Khushi whom we will all gladly bow down to because of how kind and caring she is even to most of the people who had helped you bully her...... I feel sorry for you and them because when ASR returns, I know for sure, he will make all of you pay. "

Lavanya who was pissed raised her hand to slap her but someone held her hand mid-air and pushed her to the floor.

"How dare you? " Lavanya exclaimed in anger and turned to find Preeto looking down at her.

Some of the employees recognized her as the best friend of Khushi who normally picks her up when Khushi worked at AR.

Lavanya stood up and rushed to slap her but another hand held her hand and she turned to find Aman spitting fire at her and she gulped and he shoved her hand away.

"This is a workplace and not your house... I have warned you countless times and you still decided to disobey me and that means you have also disobeyed ASR who had left me in charge...... For the next two weeks, you will assist in the cafeteria. " Aman said shocking Lavanya and everyone but they were happy to see her suffer. "Shuklaji," Aman called out to the head of the cafeteria and he rushed up to Aman. "For the next two weeks, Lavanya will be working under you and if she ever misbehaves, punish her any way you want. "

Shukla who never liked Lavanya because of her rude and disrespectful character happily agreed.

"You can't do that to me. " Lavanya yelled and Aman threw a challenging look at her making her gulp.

"Yes I can and I will..... I can even frame you for degrading Khushi's image and they will all back me up and imagine what will happen if ASR finds out about this and the fact that you also tried to slap Preeto who is like a sister to Khushi bhabhi. "

Lavanya gulped down the lump in her throat and looked at the workers who were also giving her a challenging look.

"You already know what will happen if you resign...... Now follow Shuklaji..... He will tell you what to do. "

Lavanya run out of there in fear and Aman turned to the workers.

"All of you back to work," he ordered and they all went back to work he turned to Preeto and smiled at her and she smiled back and both looked lost in each other's eyes.

Mami was sitting in a cab on her way to the jewellery shop to sell all their precious jewellery.

She was sad to part with them but due to the circumstances surrounding them, she had to.

She looked out the window and saw the shopping centre where she was going to sell the jewellery to a good friend of hers but the car passed by the shopping centre confusing her.

"Hello hi bye bye..... You have passed the shop. " She exclaimed and the driver put on an oxygen mask and immediately he did, smoke started permeating in the car and Mami started coughing and trying to get out.

Within a few seconds, she lost consciousness and the driver turned on his phone and showed an unconscious Mami to someone.

"Very good..... Now bring her here. " The person commanded and the driver nodded and took a U-turn to his destination.

Laxmi Nagar.

Madhumati was pacing back and forth in anger at last night's news and on top of it, all the neighbours won't stop harassing her about it.

"I knew that girl and her aunt were going to be trouble but you didn't listen and now look," Madhu Mati exclaimed in anger as his brother looked on sadly knowing he will lose his wife soon because that feeling won't leave him.

Madhumati was pacing back and forth again but stopped as an idea hit her and she smiled and turned to her brother who looked confused.

"Why didn't I think about this?..... Khushi being in a relationship with Arnav will be good for us..... We can get money from him every time we want, unlike Akash who haven't even looked our way...... He loves Khushi and won't deny us money..... Yes, that's what I will do... We are going to be rich. " Madhumati exclaimed enthusiastically. "Now Khushi will be of good use to us. "

Shashi looked over sadly and regretted not being able to stop Madhumati and letting her control his life since he was born and he allowed her to do it.

"God I failed in so many ways but please protect Khushi and Garima from this witch I call a sister...... Please. " Shashi said a silent prayer as he looked at his sister who was calling a number continuously.

To be continued.

Precap:Chaos begins in RM.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 11.4K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...
110K 5.4K 34
The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She decides she had enough . Though what if it...
29.6K 1.9K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
248K 16.4K 32
Only if he had been nicer and more compassionate to her. Only if he hadn't humiliated her that night, she wouldn't have belonged to another but now s...