Home (Harry Potter :fanfictio...

By planetchild17

Ella grew up in a abusive household. Her younger sister looks up to her and this pushes her to make choices t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 2: Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
year 3:Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Year 4-Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
year 5- Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Death eaters don't care
I've seen death
New rules
On our own
Teacher
Come and Go
One sickle
here with me
Her
Wet
Like an axe
First Christmas
And they did this to you?
SNITCH
Cold
Grawp
scream
Weapon
Dreams and reality
Death
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Year 6-Chapter 108
His own blood this time
He is dead awful
Page ten
Try outs
Half-blood prince
Butterbeer
Nice skin
Slug Club
Placebo
Existence isn't living
the Christmas Party
pie?
Fire
Daft Dimbo
Sectumsempra
Pincers
The ring
My death sentence
Together
year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion
RIP Hedwig
Mad-eyes dead.
Babbity Rabbity
The wedding
Extension
July 31
Kreacher
Dobby
Hag
Ron's wife
Josephine and Albert
One mustn't tell lies
Essence of Dittany
I'm alright,I guess
too close for my liking
Stolen
leave
Healer
jinx
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Part 2
The sword
Torture
This again.
Madam Lestrange
Iron Belly
Betrayed
burn
Aberforth
Ariana
Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
authors note
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
25 years later

Chapter 50

68 2 0
By planetchild17

Ella's POV

"Anything from the trolley?" I hear the trolly witch walk up and down the train,I look over at Ron who quickly closes his book and digs in his pockets. Harry swiftly stands up and walks towards the door.

"You want anything?" I ask Hermione who was reading the daily prophet. She shakes her head,giving me the okay to walk towards the sliding door and stand behind Harry.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The old woman finally arrives at our compartment.

I stand behind Harry,waiting for Ron to start talking,"Packet of Drooble's. . . . . .and a Licorice Wand." He looks down at the coins in his hand," On second thought, just the Drooble's." "-lt's all right, l'll get it. Don't worry." Reassures him " -Just the Drooble's. Thanks."

And then I hear the most annoying sound ever," Two Pumpkin Pasties, please. Thank you." Cho Chang gazed at Harry and he was gazing back.

Even though I basically admitted my feelings towards him and he rejected me,I still want him to live his life and fall in love and have all those experiences. Like I wished for myself. Only I wanted it to be him.

The girls giggle like the little school girls they are. I giggle back mockingly and I recieve killing stares from Cho's gang.

" Anything sweet for you, dear?" Harry and Cho moment of love at first sight was interrupted by the trolly witch," Oh, no, l'm not hungry. Thank you." He walks past me,making eye contact resulting in him quickly removing the smile on his face.

"Anything from the trolley?" The witch asks me,I get the liquorice wand for Ron since Harry didn't and I ask for 2 pumpkin pasties in a annoyingly high tone.

" This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or. . .?" Hermione asks,concern clear in her voice.

"Loads, according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." I push the pumpkin pasties into Ron's hand as he speaks. I don't know why I bought them but the idea of eating them now made me nauseas.

Harry scratches his forehead along his scar," lt's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar." Harry stares at Hermione,answering vaguely,"l'm fine."

" You know Sirius will want to hear about this. . . . . .what you saw at the World Cup and the dream." I advise. Ron told me about what happened at the World cup while I,again,hit my head. I wish I helped out more and was more involved.

Harry looks out of the window, thinking deeply. Harry takes out parchment and ink and starts to write a letter to Sirius. I opposite Ron and worked on some of my drawings. I wasn't good,percé but you could make out what it was. Today I draw a statue. It looked like the grim reaper with graves in the back with a mysterious mist all around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1K 46
After the war, everything changed. Not everything that Dumbledore tried to make happen happened. Wrong people died, wrong people lived. Dumbledore hi...
182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...
636K 11.5K 19
IMPORTANT: 9/22/20 I'm currently editing the original as my 14 year old baby brain has since developed and I wanted to get re-involved in this story...
114K 2.6K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...