|| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄...

By AishaniD29

♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ... More

|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓|
|𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐒|
|𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄|
|𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐑❜𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❜ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓|
|𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘|
|𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘|
|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘|
|𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐈𝐋|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋|
|𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄|
|𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓|
|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓|
|𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇|
|𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒|
|𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄|
|𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋|
|𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄|
|𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄|
||𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆|𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄||
|𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒|
♡𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄♡
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐋|
|𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐋 ~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆|

|𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒|

118K 5.7K 414
By AishaniD29

Rajveer stopped the car infront of the entrance gate of her college.

"Thank you!"

She uttered softly as he hummed in response. She was about to get down when he stopped her.

"Divya!"

She focused on him hearing his voice.

"Take this!"

He handed over her a box as she looked at it with confusing eyes.

"What is this?"

Divya asked innocently.

"Open it and check!"

She nodded on his words and started unwrapping the box as a mobile came out of it.

"Why this?"

"I broke the previous one of yours. So, you can think it as a replacement! In any need, you can call me through this! I've saved my number there!"

She again got a biggest shock hearing his words. He gave her his number?

"T__Thank y__you!"

"Don't thank me! It's just the replacement and all the best!"

He stated calmly as she nodded her head and got down from the car taking it. She slowly entered inside the gate when something came in her mind as she turned back immediately but he had left long before. A big sigh left from her mouth.

"Divs!"

She turned hearing someone's call and came to see Shalini who was coming towards her.

"Where were you in these days and most importantly, what are these? Vermilion and nuptial chain? That means you got married without telling us? How?"

"A__Actually Shalini, it's a long story. I'll tell you some other day!"

"But why? And who is your husband?"

"He__"

Her words left at middle when she came to see Avyaan who was gawking at her with shocking eyes. Everything fell on the ground from his hands as he couldn't believe anything what he was seeing infront of his eyes.

Divya lowered her gaze and left the place hurriedly clutching her bag near her chest tightly not wanting to meet with his gaze.

⋇✦⋇

"Sir, please can you give me some time. I'll pay the fees soon!"

"What fees are you talking about, Divya? Your all fees are already paid!"

"What? But how is it possible when my brother didn't do any transaction till now?"

"Mr. Rathore, paid all the dues! Your all fees are cleared!"

The words shook her as she remained mum trying to digest the fact. She slowly came out the cabin with widened eyes.

"Thank you, Veer ji! I'll pay back everything when I'll get a job!"

She murmured slowly and went to her classroom.

⋇✦⋇

Divya was going down when suddenly she felt a pull and directly was pinned to a wall under the stairs. She was horrified by the sudden action but then calmed down a little seeing the person.

"D_I_V_Y_A!"

Avyaan slowly whispered as tears rolled down from his cheeks.

"What're all these, Divya?"

He asked as she lowered her eyelashes not knowing what to tell.

"I knew that you didn't have any feelings for me in your heart but you said, you will think about it for once. I was dying to hear a yes from you and then these? Why? How?"

He jerked her holding her shoulders trying to make him feel that what he was seeing wasn't true.

"Answer me, Divya! Please!"

He begged as she looked at him with tears.

"I__I'm sorry!"

"No, I'm not accepting your sorry! First you've to tell me everything! D__Did you do this m__marriage willingly?"

Avyaan again jerked her hoping for the best that everything was a lie.

"Please speak up, Divya! Please! It's really important for me to know!"

"A__vyaan I__I__"

She wasn't understanding what to do. Should she tell him the truth about their marriage, Should she tell him that his brother's life was at stake for this fake marriage or she should remain silent.

He again asked with teary eyes as Shalini placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Avyaan, I know you're hurt the most after this but please, leave her right now if she doesn't want to tell the truth!"

Shalini told him politely as he nodded his head and diverted his gaze. He hurriedly left the place and went back to the classroom trying to control his emotions.

After he went Shalini came near Divya and patted her cheeks.

"I can understand from your silence that you're hiding something, Divya but I won't force you to tell anything. When you feel the correct time please clear everything to us and most importantly to Avyaan who is hurt the most seeing you like this!"

She told to her before going from there.

⋇✦⋇

Divya slowly stepped forward towards her room being confused as hell. She didn't know that her life would become a mess again. She knew that Avyaan was a nice person and loved her so much but she denied him to accept because she hadn't any hard feelings for him. She always waited for the right time, right person and all the feelings to grow in her but everything had shattered. Now she was married with a man who just married her to take revenge from her brother.

She slowly sat on the bed closing her eyes being clueless. Then she thought to change first.

⋇✦⋇

Divya came out of kitchen after making dinner for him. The workers tried to stop her many times but she had a regular habit of helping them while talking with them. After all she hadn't anyone in the mansion to talk except them.

She was going behind the staircase when her vision fell on a locked room. She slowly stepped forward towards it and tried to open it. She didn't see that room before as she used to remain busy with the all household chores.

"Chayya Ma, why this room is locked?"

"Don't try to open the door, Memsab. Saheb doesn't allow anyone to enter into this room!"

"But why?"

She asked curiously.

"We don't know, Memsaab! I still remember when Saheb slapped a worker and throw him out as he was going to clean the room. From that day none dared to look at the room!"

She felt weird and confused hearing her words. What was so important which he was hiding from everyone?

⋇✦⋇

Divya came outside the gate of her college when she came to see Rishabh was standing a little away from her. Without thinking anything she was going near him when she came to see Rajveer coming out of his car from the opposite side removing his sunglasses. He didn't watch Rishabh. Divya got horrified seeing him.

Rishabh was going to come towards her but before that she gestured him to go from there. He clenched his jaw and was going towards Rajveer not caring about anything but she folded her hands in a gesture and begged him to go from there not wanting anymore drama infront of the whole college. She knew if Rajveer saw him, then he would surely kill him this time. Rishabh sighed and went from there watching her pleading.

Divya took a deep breath and started going towards Rajveer who was waiting for her inside the car. She slowly pulled the door and sat inside as he started the car.

"All okay?"

He asked while his focus was on the road.

"Yes"

She added lowly and gazed outside the window huffing in relief.

⋇✦⋇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 157K 72
𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐎𝐫 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢(𝟐𝟏) 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐢...
1.6M 72.4K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...
11M 604K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
147K 6.6K 33
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...