Lethal | DAVE EAST

By kaiwrotethat

"It's blood bout' that pussy." More

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48

45

29.7K 1.1K 1.2K
By kaiwrotethat

6 weeks later.

"Pleaseeee." Nyiah whined, on the phone with Demani as she laid in her bed.

"Girl where is yo nigga at?" He chuckled, glancing down at the camera.

"I don't wanna bother him while he's working." She frowned.

"That lil girl spoiled as hell." Zachariah said in the background, and she smacked her lips once Demani nodded in agreement.

"What you want baby?" Demani asked, holding his phone as he drove, and she smiled.

"Taco Bell. Can you get me the $5 box, and get one for Kairi too. With Dr Pepper's to drink, no ice. And get 24 of those cream filled donut holes please." She smiled, and he laughed.

"24? You don't need all of that. Know Lil B used to do cartwheels in yo stomach." He shook his head, and Zachariah laughed, making her frown.

"Oh that's funny Riah?" She rose an eyebrow, and he stopped laughing, covering it with a cough.

"I ain't laughing at you mama." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes as Demani laughed.

Demani glanced over at Zachariah who scrolled on his phone, and he bit his lip before looking back in the camera.

"I'ma be there in a lil bit." Demani rasped, and Nyiah chuckled at the look on his face before nodding.

"Bye lil nasty." She laughed, hanging up as Demani parked his car.

"Why you ain't going through the drive thru?" Zachariah asked, and Demani scooted his seat back, unbuttoning his jeans.

"Cause you finna sit on my dick." Demani pulled his jeans down, before Zachariah smirked, pulling his sweats off.

He climbed over the seat to straddle Demani's lap, who's dick stood at attention. He scrunched his face up as he slid down his shaft, and Demani groaned.

"Mhm, take this shit. Go all the way." Demani grunted, holding his waist, sliding him down further, and Zero grunted, halting his movements.

"Fuc-I can't go no fu-fuck." He groaned, his face scrunching up.

"You better sit on my fucking dick and take all of me." Demani gritted in his ear, and he hissed in pleasure, sliding down further.

"Mhm. There you go baby." Demani slammed upwards, and Zachariah let out a loud grunt, attempting to raise up, and Demani held him down.

"Awn fuckkkk!" Zachariah hissed as Demani thrusted upwards, feeling his nut building up.

For a quick second, Nyiah flashed in Demani's mind, and he moaned, before frowning his face up.

"Fuck. Mm, fuck." Demani groaned, his dick beginning to throb as he remembered the time he fucked her.

"Shit baby slow do-fuckkk." Zachariah grunted, feeling his stomach knot up as Demani slammed upwards to relieve the pressure in his dick.

She moaned in his ear, and he groaned, gripping her ass as she slid up and down his dick.

"Tell me what to do." She held his face, slightly frowning as she went all the way down, making him moan.

"Fuckkkk Zikani." He grunted, his dick throbbing as he tried to hold his nut.

"I'm not doing it right baby?" She moaned, clenching around him, and he let out a moan, hissing.

"Mhm. You doing so good Nyny. Keep going fa' me." He bit his lip, and she slowed her pace down, making his eyes roll back.

She leaned up to suck his neck, raising her lower half, only leaving his tip inside her, reaching between her legs to grip under his tip.

"Fuck! Awn fuckkkkk!" He grunted hard, releasing his nut. Her eyes widened as it shot inside her before she could get up.

"Shit Demani." She gasped as he slammed her down on his dick.

"Y-fuckkk-I-shit baby." He thrusted his hips upwards, in a trance as her pussy hugged around his dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!" Demani grunted loudly as a large load of his nut released inside Zachariah.

"Shit I-fuck Demani." Zachariah groaned, nutting as well as they both tried to catch their breath in the now hot car.

"Mm, shit I need to get you home man." Demani bit his lip, rolling his hips upwards as his dick throbbed.

He needed more. He didn't know what, but his dick was as hard as it'd ever been and he needed more.

"Fuck." Zero moaned, clenching around him, and Demani grunted, nutting again.

"I fucking love you." Demani mumbled, and Zero chuckled, both of them groaning as he raised off his dick.

"I love you. The fuck had you going hard like that?" Zero smirked, cleaning both of them off and throwing the baby wipes out of the window.

"Ion know. My shit throbbing though, look." Demani said as Zachariah sat back in his seat.

Zero looked over, seeing Demani's dick violently throbbing at attention, and he bit his lip as Demani groaned.

"Horny ass nigga." Zero chuckled, and Demani smirked, putting his dick back in his boxers, shifting in his seat as he buttoned his jeans.

Demani got Nyiah's food, before pulling in her driveway, still shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"I gotta take this, go in by yo self. Wassup?" Zero answered his phone, and Demani kissed his jaw before getting out of the car.

He walked up to the front door, knocking twice. A few seconds later, Nyiah opened the door, dressed in a muscle shirt and some shorts.

Her body had almost snapped back to it's previous state after having her baby boy, Kobi, a month ago. She had her belly piercing in, and he could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Wassup baby?" He wrapped his arm around her, backing her into the house and putting his face in his neck.

"Boy all up on me." She laughed hugging around his torso before he pulled away.

"You wish. Where the kids at?" He sat her food on the counter, watching her put the straw in her drink.

"Taking a nap. Kobi fat ass just finished eating, got my boobs hurting." She mumbled, drinking from her soda as he watched her.

He looked around the kitchen, not seeing any cameras facing them, so he let his eyes rake over her figure.

"I missed you." He wrapped his arms around her from behind, and she chuckled.

"I just seen you two days ago. Weirdo." She laughed as he kissed her jaw. He could feel his dick throbbing and he pulled away from her before she could feel it.

"I gotta pee, save me one of them donuts." He said, and she nodded, scrolling on her phone as he walked away.

He walked in the guest bathroom, locking the door and unbuttoning his jeans.

He slid them down, freeing his hard dick and quickly stroking it. He groaned, Nyiah's scent still lingering in his nose as he rubbed his hand down his shaft.

He didn't know where the sudden overwhelming urge to be sexually involved with her came from, but it was driving him crazy.

He was confused, because before today, he hadn't even thought about her in that way in almost a year. And suddenly, the rush to came back to him.

He didn't know what it meant, or if he should say something about it. He thought it was just him being honey a few moments ago, but when he laid eyes on her, for some reason he just felt like confessing his love for her. He felt like he was in a movie.

Demani grunted, his nut gushing from his tip, spilling into the toilet as he tried to contain his sounds.

"Fuckkk." He softly moaned, stroking his dick faster as it throbbed.

"Man what the fuck." He grunted, lowly panting as he tried to calm himself down.

He pulled his jeans up after his hard on went down, flushing the toilet then washing his hands. He dried them off with a paper towel, then walked out of the bathroom, back into the kitchen.

"My donuts wasn't warm." She slightly pouted as he stood over her, and he smiled.

"Put them in the microwave." He leaned over the counter, staring at her as she ate her nacho fries.

"It won't taste the same." She mumbled, before locking eyes with him.

"What?" She rose an eyebrow, and he didn't say anything as he stared at her.

"Weirdo." She chuckled, looking away from him and down at her phone. He watched as her ombré pink lips wrapped around the straw as she drunk from her soda.

Her layered curly hair flowed past her shoulders, stopping at around her mid back.

Demani walked to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, and her breath hitched as he put his face in her neck.

"Demani." She breathed, confused on what was happening, and he stepped back, turning her body to face him.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on wit' me, but I need you." He spoke low, and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before she looked down, and her eyes widened seeing his dick bulging through his jeans.

"Mani!" She frowned, and he ran his hand down his face.

"Nyiah I'm confused baby. I don't know what I'm doing." He placed his hands on the side of her, resting on the counter.

"What happened? Where is this coming from?" She frowned, tilting her head to the side.

"Man I don't know. I was fucking Riah and you just popped up in my head. You been having my dick throbbing for the last hour Zikani. I need you. Shit man." He stepped back, and she grabbed his hand, pulling him back in front of her.

"Whatever this is, get it together Mani. We said we didn't want that, and I don't feel like being confused right now. Don't do this to me." She mumbled.

"Look at me real quick. Please." He rasped, and Nyiah trailed her eyes to his face, locking eyes with him.

Demani stared at her, a small pout resting on her face as she searched his eyes. His face scrunched up before he let his head hang in her neck, his nut releasing from his dick before he even realized what was going on.

"Fuckkkk." He groaned in her ear, and she lowly moaned, pushing him back.

"Awn fuck, hold up baby-wait please." He pulled her back to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"Mani you gotta control this, calm down." She mumbled, and he grunted, almost losing his balance as he held on to the counter behind her.

"Mm, fuckkk. Nyiah fuck baby." He groaned, pressing against her, and she hissed, feeling herself become aroused.

"Mani stop." She grabbed his face, and he let his head hang in her neck, his dick throbbing.

"Baby give me something. Come on, touch me or something. Please." He lowly hissed, and she bit her lip, conflicted on what to do.

"It's just me and you. I just-man fuck. Nyiah please mama. It's just me and you." He looked down at her, and she looked away.

"Please." He slightly whimpered in her ear, overwhelming pleasure consuming his body, and Nyiah leaned her head on his chest.

"Mani calm down baby. Stop." She hugged around his torso, and he hissed, so confused on what was happening to his body.

"I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm sorry." He ran his hand down his face, and she didn't say anything.

"Nyiah I'm sorry baby. I wasn't t-I'm not tryna come between you and him. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." He mumbled, and she looked up at him.

"It's okay. You good?" She asked, and he slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry Ny." He held her face, and she chuckled.

"It's okay. Stop apologizing. Go clean up so we can talk." She said, and he kissed the side of her face, before walking off.

Nyiah sighed, running her fingers through her hair as she sat on a stool. She didn't know what had just happened, but she was now confused, something she hated feeling.

The front door to the house opened, and her eyes slightly widened hearing Dave and Zachariah walking in.

"Wassup baby?" Dave leaned down to kiss her lips, and she grabbed his face, kissing him back.

She smiled as he sucked her tongue, hearing Zach fake gag as Dave gripped her neck.

"Y'all niggas need a room. Wassup baby, you ready to go?" Nyiah heard Zachariah say, and she pulled away from Dave as he kissed her neck, looking behind him, locking eyes with Demani.

"Yeah." Demani mumbled, and Nyiah pulled Dave out of her neck.

"Hold up Zero, come look at this Za real quick." Dave kissed Nyiah's cheek, before pulling away from her, walking down to the basement.

"You coming?" Zach asked Demani, who shook his head.

"Ima wait in the car." Demani told him, and he nodded, following his brother downstairs.

"Mani wait." Nyiah frowned, following him as he walked out of the front door.

"Demani stop." She pushed him against his car, and he looked down at her.

"What Nyiah?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't do that Mani. It's not my fault." She frowned.

"I ain't even say nothing man watch out." He attempted to push past her, and she held his arms.

"Mani that's my fiancé. I can't kiss him now? All because you can't control your fucking dick? That had nothing to do with me." She mugged him.

"You could've waited til I fucking left or something Nyiah damn." He frowned, looking down at her.

"Demani it's not my fault that you feeling something new. I haven't done anything different or lead you on in any type of way." She replied, and he chuckled.

"You right. So get the fuck out my face and let me go before yo nigga come out here." He said, and she scoffed.

"Ight." She let him go, attempting to walk away, and he pulled her back, reaching down and gripping a handful of her ass.

"I fucking miss you." His hand slid lower as she held his shoulders.

"That's too bad. Watch out Mani." She grabbed his hands, taking them off of her.

"If youn want me touching you why haven't you walked away yet?" He tilted his head to the side, and she shrugged.

"You always touch me but now you touching me with feelings and I don't know where they came from. I'm tryna help you figure this out and you're upset with me because my man kissed me." She frowned at him.

"You saying yo man like I give a fuck about that title. Whatever Nyiah, fuck out my face man." He pulled his hands from her grip, and she scoffed, walking away from him.

Demani watched her ass move in the shorts she wore, and he ran his hand down his face, sighing.

Lil horny freaky fuck 😒 nigga begging and shit. bottom feeder!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2K 16
"๐๐„๐„๐… ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›-๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ, ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต."
376K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
981K 37.9K 34
"Put a ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ." - KV
826 89 13
"when you chase a predator you become the prey "