Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Someone New
Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (2)
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Teacher
Fate
Fate (2)
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince
Royal Prince (2)
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Worth While
Midnight W
Valentine's Surprise
About Time

Christmas Day

851 31 21
By toxicholland

Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day🎄
•••

4 weeks before Christmas

Wooyoung's POV:
"Is this the one?" the elderly lady asked with a joyful smile on her soft face.
My smile even grew wider as I looked at the sleeping puppy in my hands.

"He is definitely the one."

The lady let out a content sigh, "your girlfriend will absolutely adore him." I nodded eagerly, "she's always wanted this type of puppy for as long as I can remember. She's had many ups and downs this year and I know this will be the icing on-top of the cake."

Looking at the golden retriever puppy in my hands I gently ran my fingers over its ears, they were so fluffy.

"He will be all ready for you to collect him in four weeks time, which" she paused as she held up her finger, "what day would you like to come and collect him?"

Placing down the puppy I made sure he was all snuggled with his mother before standing to my feet. "When do you think will be the best time?" "Most of the other owners are collecting their puppy's on Christmas Eve." Rubbing my hands together I grinned, "then I shall pick him up on Christmas Eve too."

"Wonderful" the lady chimed as she wrote my name into her diary along with five other owners names. "What collar would you like the little man to have?"
"Well it is Christmas after all so red will be perfect."
Nodding in agreement she handed me a small red collar. "Bring this with you when you come and collect him, he can wear this with pride when he meets your girlfriend."

Taking the small red item from her hands my heart lifted in happiness. This has been a gift I've been wanting to get my girlfriend y/n for the longest time.

This Christmas will be one of the very best.

"Thank you so much" I granted with a smile. Opening her arms the elderly lady brought me into a warm hug, the smell of roses flew up my nasal passage. She had a warm heart.

"You are most welcome, you remind me very much of my son, a very kind hearted man. Your girlfriend is very lucky to have you dear."

My cheeks grew warm upon her soft compliment. "Thank you. I best be heading off now, my girlfriend is probably wondering where I've gotten to."
"Where does she think you've gone?" the lady asked as she followed me to the front door, "to the shops" I chuckled softly.

"Well do pop in there before you return home that way she won't grow suspicious." Letting out a small chuckle I nodded, "I will do just that and thank you again." "No problem at all young man, I shall see you in four weeks time."

As I got inside my car I opened the window and gave the lady a gentle wave as I drove off her farm land. Her little smile shone in my rear view mirror.

23rd December

"Wooyoung, where are you?" you called as you walked into your home, "I'm in the kitchen honey" he answered causing a smile to ponder onto your face.

Removing your coat and shoes you made your way into the kitchen. "There's my girl" Wooyoung chimed as he opened up his arms, letting you cosy yourself into his chest. "I've missed you so much" you stated as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"As did I baby." Placing a sweet kiss onto your head you looked up to him, "something smells good" you complimented as you pulled away from his embrace.

"I'm cooking your favourite dish that's what" he grinned as he returned to his spot in front of the stove. Your eyes lit up as you watched him stir the elegant carbonara that was cooking in the pan.
"You're the best" you smiled as you stood beside him.

"I can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow" you spoke with joy. "I can't either" he stated causing you to show a deep frown, "your hiding something aren't you?" you teased.

"I'm not" he argued as he turned to you, "however I do have to pop out tomorrow evening to grab some essentials."
"I'll come with you" you stated causing Wooyoung's eyes to fall wide open. "No need babygirl, I can go alone."

Squinting your eyes you looked into his chocolate brown ones, "it's Christmas Eve, why can't I go with you?" you wined as you held onto his biceps. "Because it may or may not have something to do with your Christmas present" he smirked as he walked away.

Smiling brightly you followed him around the kitchen like a little lost child. "Give me a hint, please" you begged, your hands now held tightly together.
Shaking his head he began to plate up the carbonara into its dishes.

"No hints, you aren't getting it out of me that easily." Rolling your eyes you took both bowls and sat down at the dining table.
"But I can tell you this" Wooyoung spoke making your ears perch up, "it's something you've always wanted."'

"Something I've always wanted" you whispered to yourself as Wooyoung began tucking into his meal.
Thinking hard you began to list through all the items you've wanted for a very long time. Unfortunately none sprung to mind.

Christmas Eve

"Honey" Wooyoung called as he walked into the living room. "Yes?" you answered from the centre of the room.

"Finishing off the wrapping I see?" he grinned as he knelt down to you. "I totally forgot about the gift I brought for Kyungmin a while back so I'm just wrapping that and some others."
"This is why I love you" he grins before placing a kiss onto your bare shoulder.

"And I love you too" you smiled as you turned to him. "How long will you be gone?" you enquired, "not very long, I just need to pick up the present and drop it to my parents house. You can't see it until tomorrow."

"Must be something very important if you can't bring it back here" you teased as you stuck some sellotape down onto the wrapping paper. "Oh it's very important" he stated highly causing you to let out a chuckle.

"I won't be gone longer then an hour. I love you honey." "Well be safe and I love you too."
Giving one another an Eskimo kiss Wooyoung stood back to his feet and left the house.

Once you finished wrapping the rest of the presents you neatly placed them under the Christmas tree.
Standing to your feet your knees clicked ever so slightly causing you to groan.

"Note to self, don't sit cross legged for over an hour" you spoke as you made your way into the study to put back the sellotape and wrapping paper.

Looking up to the clock that hung just above Wooyoung's desk you frowned. He had been gone over an hour, it was nearing two.
Shrugging your shoulders you left the study to go and make a start on dinner.

Before prepping the food you pre heated the oven and then made a start. This meal was your tradition every year on Christmas Eve.

As you placed the tray into the oven the sound of keys jiggling made you smile from within. Heading over to the door Wooyoung made his presence, small flakes of snow were shown on his scarf and coat.
"Is it snowing?" you called happily.
"Yeah, hopefully it will be a white Christmas tomorrow."

Clapping your hands you looked over his shoulder to see the snow falling onto the ground. "I really hope it settles." "I do too" he answered necker closing the front door and locking it for the night.

Heading into the kitchen you grabbed the lighter and lit the candles which were placed in the centre of the dining table. "Honey" Wooyoung cooed as he looked around the room. "What?" you answered sweetly as you approached him.

"You did all this?" he asked in shock. "Yeah it's our tradition after all, candle lit dinner and our favourite dinner."
Wrapping his arms around your shoulders he engulfed you into one of the tightest hugs he'd ever given you.

"W-woo y-your squishing m-me" you squealed causing him to release you from his grip. "I'm sorry honey-" "hey" you interrupted, "don't say sorry, now grab our favourite bottle from the fridge while I plate up the food."

"You are literally an angel" he grinned making you smile. "Just go you goofball" you demanded as you sent a small spank to his ass. "Watch it" he taunted with a wink before heading down to the basement.

Placing the cutlery down onto the plates yourself and Wooyoung sat back in your chairs with full stomachs.

"That was absolutely amazing, thank you Angel." Wooyoung grinned as he stood to his feet, kissing your forehead. "You're welcome baby" you smiled as you gathered the plates.

"No. No" Wooyoung halted, "I'll wash up the plates and put them away. You sit and relax."
Looking down you placed the plate back onto the table. "Shall I get a film sorted?" you asked sweetly.

"I'm rooting for Elf." Wooyoung replied, "I was thinking of The Grinch."
Turning on his heel he looked at you with a smirk, "well how about both? Elf first followed by The Grinch?"

"Deal."

As you watched him begin to wash the cutlery you headed up stairs.
Approaching your chest of draws you pulled out your pajamas and began to remove your clothes.

"Well, now this is a show."

Jolting in fright you dropped your t-shirt upon hearing Wooyoung's voice. "Don't look at me" you wined. "Why? I've seen you undress many of times, I've even seen you wear less baby" he winked causing you to groan. "You're so annoying."

Wrapping his arms around your bare waist he kissed your shoulder. "But you love me really."

"Oh, ah, hmm, that's it I'm not going." The Grinch grumbled before walking off the screen.
Giggling at the tv you grabbed a small piece of chocolate and put it into your mouth.

"Was that the last one?" Wooyoung called making you freeze. "Hmm n-no" you replied with a mouth full. "Tuh" he grumbled, "you always take the last one."

As the film's credits came onto the screen Wooyoung looked down to you with a smile.
"Baby" he cooed, "the films finished."
"Baby" he called once again.

Leaning across he saw your eyes were softly closed, soft snores escaping your lips. Smiling to himself he kissed your cheek, "sleep tight babygirl."

Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas my angel."

Opening your eyes you were met with a happy Wooyoung. "Merry Christmas honey" you replied before kissing him.
"Shall we go downstairs and see what Santa brought us?" Nodding happily Wooyoung threw off the covers and jumped to his feet.
"Come on, come on, I can't wait for you to open your presents."

Grabbing your dressing gown you followed him down to see a stack of presents by the Christmas tree.

"Woo" you spoke in shock, "this is too much." "Nothing is to much for the love of my life."
Hugging him tightly a smile grew onto your lips.
"Let me go and get your presents."

"Thank you for everything, I love them all."
Kissing him on the cheek he held you close, "and thank you for mine princess you've spoiled me rotten."

As you went to snuggle into him more Wooyoung stopped you. "But I do have one more present to give you." Releasing his grip he ran into his study.

"But you've already brought me enough baby, I don't need-" you froze.

Walking into the living room Wooyoung had the most beautiful golden retriever puppy in his arms. It's little red collar made it's cheeks even more puffier.

Holding your hands against your lips happy tears brimmed in your eye. "Woo" you whispered.

"Merry Christmas princess."

Approaching you slowly he placed the puppy into your arms. "He doesn't have a name yet so choose wisely."
Letting your head fall into his chest the tears soon ran. "Thank you, thank you, I love you, I love you."

"I love you too" he chuckled. "But how? Was he the reason as to why you went out last night?"
He nodded, "it was indeed. Once you fell asleep I went back to my parents to collect him. He's been staying in the study."

Holding onto the back of his neck you pulled him in to share a passionate kiss. "This is the best present ever."

"I'm glad you like him. Merry Christmas y/n."
"Merry Christmas Wooyoung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 557 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
6.5K 163 8
just a collection of oneshots that I write for the fun of it...no promises but feel free to make requests! *smut warning haha they're all smut *cross...
3.5K 78 17
Hey guys! This is my 2nd oneshot series and it's about Ateez! I have made another series which is about Monsta X. So make sure to check that out as w...
30.1K 739 9
Oneshots specific to Hongjoong and centered around him. Just a place where you can find the ones written by me if you like them. INCLUDEDS LITTLESPAC...