Lethal | DAVE EAST

By kaiwrotethat

"It's blood bout' that pussy." More

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

35

40K 1.3K 1K
By kaiwrotethat

Three days later. | 5pm

Dave had a small smile on his face as he signed the discharge papers for Kairi to finally leave the hospital.

Nyiah held Kairi's prescribed pills as well as Kairi, waiting for Dave to finish.

Both her and Kairi yawned at the same time, making Kairi giggle, and Nyiah smiled, kissing the side of her face.

Nyiah couldn't wait to get in the bed and go to sleep. She was beyond exhausted, her body was tired, but her mind was way past that.

She honestly was surprised her or Dave hadn't fell out yet from the lack of sleep, and the lack of food.

Kairi held around Nyiah's neck, rambling to her about nothing in particular, occasionally kissing her cheek, making Nyiah smile.

Kairi was way more clingy with Nyiah now, not that she minded, it was just new. She couldn't be away from Nyiah for more than a few minutes, and if she was she'd cry the whole time.

"Aight fat mama. You ready to go?" Dave picked Kairi up, and she latched around his neck.

"Mhm. I'm tired." She mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder as he grabbed Nyiah's hand.

"Me too baby." He chuckled, carrying her out, holding Nyiah's hand as they walked to the car.

Dave opened the backseat door, sitting Kairi in her booster seat.

"Be careful of your bandage mama. Don't pick at it." He told her, and she nodded, yawning. He buckled her seatbelt, before closing the door, and walking to his side.

He got in, pulling off as he grabbed Nyiah's hand. He glanced over at her, seeing her zoned out, her head leaning against the window.

"You okay baby?" He softly kissed the back of her hand, and she turned her head to look at him, her eyes low and red.

"Mhm. I'm so tired. Feel like I can't move." She mumbled, rubbing her thumb against the back of his hand.

"I'm finna get you to the bed so we can sleep. I love you." He told her, and a smile graced her face.

"I love you more baby." She intertwined their fingers, yawning.

Dave drove for about 30 minutes to the outskirts, more secluded and quiet area of town, before pulling in the driveway of a large house.

"What is this?" Nyiah mumbled, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Our new house." He chuckled, reaching over to open her door for her, before stepping out.

"You can't live in your old house, and I can't live in mine, so I got us a new one. Nobody got this address and my Nonna stay up the street." Dave told her, getting an asleep Kairi out of the car.

"Us?" She smirked as he grabbed her hand.

"Yeah. You gone move in with me?" He rubbed her hand as they walked to the door, and she smiled.

"What a weird way of proposing but yes a thousand times." She said, and he laughed, making her smile widen.

"You haven't laughed in so long baby. I missed you." She mumbled, following him deeper in the house she found to be very beautiful.

"I'm sorry Nyny. For everything." He told her, walking in their new bedroom, the large Alaskan king sized bed catching her attention.

Dave laid Kairi down, pulling her clothes off, and throwing them in the hamper near the bathroom.

"It's okay boo." She yawned, pulling her clothes off as well, turning the fan on, and lowering the air, making the room freezing cold.

She laid in the bed next to Kairi, smiling as Dave climbed behind her after turning the light off, wrapping his arm around her.

He pulled her as close as she could get, turning her body to face his.

"You so perfect. You was with me at rock bottom and never left, even after I caused you pain. I could never repay you for what you do for me. I love you more than anything in this world, more than you know Nyiah Zikani. I promise I got you. I got you for life." Dave rasped, and she smiled, her face becoming hot as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you more baby. I told you we in this together, you mine so you know I'm down for the count with whatever for you and KK. Forever." She told him, her face in his neck, and he rubbed her sides.

"I know mama. You okay?" He asked, softening his tone, and she looked up, locking eyes with him.

"I don't wanna talk about that, ever. Just forget that it happened please." She mumbled, before nuzzling her face in neck.

"Nyiah that's not how you get over traum-." He started, and she cut him off.

"Go to sleep baby. I'm tired." She said, and he internally sighed, kissing the side of her face.

He rubbed her body, his eyes closed, and not even a few seconds later, he could feel her breathing slow all the way down, meaning she was asleep.

"I love you my baby. I love you forever." He spoke softly in her ear, before kissing it.

17 hours later. | 11am

"Baby wake up please." Dave could feel Nyiah kissing his jaw, and he pretended to stay asleep.

"Omari get up." Nyiah tapped his shoulder, scanning her eyes over his face.

She rubbed his beard, rubbing over his face, then his lips. She softly kissed him, kissing his nose after.

"I'm so proud of you." She mumbled, laying her body on top of his. She rubbed his beard as he continued fake sleeping.

"Okay foreal foreal get up Omari you have to eat. I made you breakfast." She picked his head up, holding him to her chest and his hands snaked around her waist.

"Hi baby." She smiled as he kissed her jaw, sitting up.

"Wassup beautiful. Watch out." He tapped her waist, and she got off of him. He stood up, stretching as he walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He peed, washed his hands, then walked out of the bathroom.

"Where my baby at?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"In her room watching Moana and eating breakfast. Had to find everything by myself because you didn't give me a tour." She chuckled, pointing to his plate on the dresser.

His mouth watered at the plate of french toast, eggs, turkey bacon, potatoes, smoked sausage, and cheesy grits.

"Damn have it really been that long since I ate something?" He licked his lips, grabbing the plate, and she smiled.

"Yeah baby. It has." She looked down at her phone as he ate his food.

"Did you eat?" He asked, sipping from his cup of apple juice, and she hummed an 'mhm' as she stood up.

"You want some more?" She stood in front of him, looking at his now empty plate.

"Please." He chuckled, giving the plate to her, and she walked back towards the kitchen. She made him another plate of everything he'd previously had on there, before leaving the kitchen.

She peeked in Kairi's room, smiling seeing her fast asleep, syrup over her face. She left the door cracked, walking back in their room.

"Hm baby." She passed him the plate, before walking to the balcony. She opened the doors, letting the cool breeze fill the room.

"You like the house?" Dave asked, watching her stare at the pond and flower filled backyard.

"I love it." She smiled, seeing fish in the pond.

"Who feeds the fish?" She asked as Dave sat his second empty plate down.

"It's a self fulfilling pond. It works by itself, produces its own food." He wrapped his arms around her from behind, staring outside with her.

"How long we been sleep for?" He rubbed her sides, remembering he didn't check the time.

"Me and KK woke up two hours ago. We was sleep 15 hours, and you 17." She chuckled, and his eyebrows rose.

"Damn. I was sleeping good as fuck too. Drooling and all." He said, and she laughed.

"I'm finna go though. You need anything?" He asked, kissing the side of her face.

"No. I love you, be safe." She turned around in his grip, kissing his lips.

"Baby I'm here for you. You know that right?" He slightly frowned, and she avoided his gaze as she rubbed his shoulder.

"I know." She mumbled, and he wrapped his arms around her in a hug as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Ima stay with you. Come on you wanna lay d-." Dave started, and she cut him off.

"No baby, you need to go handle that. I'm okay, I promise. Im fine." She held his face, kissing his lips, and he kissed her back.

"I love you so much. Ima marry you." He mumbled softly, and her stomach fluttered, a koolaid smile gracing her face.

"And Ima say yes. I love you for life." She held his forehead against hers, rubbing their noses together, and he smiled.

He pecked her lips twice, before letting her go. Dave got dressed, then laid a now cleaned off Kairi next to Nyiah.

He kissed Kairi's forehead as she snuggled closer to Nyiah, and he smiled.

"Call me." Dave pecked Nyiah's lips, and she nodded, kissing him back.

He walked out of their room, and out of the house. He looked around at the heavy security force that guarded his property, and he nodded in approval.

Dave got in his truck, pulling off, making the 30 minute commute to his warehouse.

He was absorbed in his thoughts as he drove, his mind anything but silent.

He really hadn't had time to grieve over the loss of his mother, too busy making sure the same thing didn't happen to Kairi.

His mother had told him plenty of times to get out of the game, telling him the effects it'd have on his family.

And due to his failure to listen, his mother suffered the consequences of his actions. He felt terrible, he didn't know what to do.

All he knew was that it was time for him to get his shit together. He would never let anything happen to the ones around him ever again.

Dave snapped out of his thoughts, pulling into his warehouse and getting out of his car.

He walked inside, walking straight to the basement without saying a word to anybody.

He smirked at Kaden, Kaden's wife, and Kaden's oldest son.

Kaden was blindfolded and gagged, so he didn't know that Dave had his family tied up next to him. He had everyone besides Amina, deciding not to touch her because of Nyiah.

"Wassup?" Dave took off everyone's blindfold and gag, and all of their eyes widened.

"No, please-my wif-my son, please." Kaden begged, and Dave clicked his teeth.

"Your wife know you raped my wife?" Dave tilted his head to the side, and his wife, Karina, eyes widened.

"You what?!" She tried getting to him, forgetting she was tied up, and she cried.

"Please, just let my son go. We had nothing to do with this, please let him go." Karina cried, and Dave chuckled.

"My mother had nothing to do with me either, and yet, he killed her. And my daughter almost didn't make it. So." Dave shrugged, grabbing pliers off the table, listening to his 21 year old son began to cry.

Dave looked at his wife and son, before lowly sighing, and then untying the two of them.

"If I find out y'all said anything, I swear to god I'll take out your whole family. Try me if you want." He gritted, stepping back from them, after letting them go.

He couldn't blame them for the actions of Kaden. And even if he did kill the two of them, it wouldn't bring his mother back, and it wouldn't remove the pain from Nyiah and Kairi.

"Die slow you bastard." Karina slapped Kaden hard across his face, before pulling her son out of the basement.

Dave didn't hesitate to force Kaden's mouth open, listing to him scream as Dave pulled every tooth out of his mouth.

Blood leaked from his gums as Dave spilt them open, his screams becoming louder.

Dave didn't even feel like talking, he didn't too much care what Kaden had to say for himself. He just wanted to inflict as much physical pain on Kaden that he emotionally caused him.

Dave walked to the stove where a large pot of water was boiling, and he picked it up. Dave threw it on Kaden, watching as he screamed in agony, his skin sizzling, beginning to burn off.

"P-p-please I-ahhhh!" Kaden cried out as Dave used scissors to cut his bottom lip off.

"Lourdes!" Dave called, and a few seconds later, Lourdes and his team came down the stairs, looking at a passed out Kaden.

"Fix him up." Dave pointed, and they quickly got to work, healing his injuries, taking care of the burns and sewing his bleeding gums and lip back up.

They finished about 20 minutes later, and walked out. Dave walked over to a peacefully asleep Kaden, tapping him awake.

"Hi." Dave deviously grinned. Kaden eyes widened seeing a broomstick with spikes sticking out of it.

Kaden fought to get out of the chains as David ripped his pants off, giving no warning as he shoved the broomstick inside of Kaden's ass.

Kaden screamed, his insides being torn as Dave thrusted the broomstick as far as it could go, seeing it poking through Kaden's chest.

Dave snatched it out, smirking seeing it covered in blood, and blood leaking from Kaden lower half as he continued to scream in pain.

"You'll never violate a woman again. Ever." Dave held Kaden's dick, forcing the broomstick in the small opening of it.

Dave chuckled as his dick split in half, making his cries get louder, his body shaking as he had a seizure from the overwhelming infliction of pain.

"Lourdes!" Dave called again, and again, they sewed him up, giving him a few doses of Morphine, ceasing the pain.

Kaden sighed in relief, the morphine not allowing him to feel the pain at an intolerable level.

Dave carefully carried a bucket of red liquid to Kaden, a smirk on his face.

"Wanna play a game?" Dave tilted his head to the side, and Kaden sniffed.

"Damn, you gone make me play it alone?" Dave dramatically sighed, cutting his ropes, freeing him. Kaden slouched on the floor, unable to move his body.

"Green light, go." Dave placed Kaden's hand in the bucket, and he instantly began screaming an ear piercing scream.

"This is sulfuric battery acid. Do you feel it burning through your skin? Melting your bones and dissolving the tissues?" Dave pushed more of his arm inside.

"Stop! Agggghhhhh!" He screamed in agony, feeling like his insides were deteriorating.

"You're supposed to say red light. You never played this game before?" Dave frowned, pulling his hand out of the bucket, seeing nothing remaining, half of his arm had been melted off.

Kaden passed out, and Dave poured the acid over his legs, and he regained consciousness, shrieking.

Dave grabbed a chainsaw off the wall, squatting in front of him.

"I told you I don't make threats. I make promises." Dave told him, before pressing the saw into his face, spilling it down the middle, but not deep enough to kill him, but just enough so that he'd bleed out.

Kaden's screams got louder, his body in immense pain, feeling like his insides were burning jelly as his face throbbed.

Dave stood upright, watching his breathing began to labor as blood poured from his face. Kaden's breathing shortened as Dave poured the rest of the acid on his stomach, creating a deep hole.

Dave watched as Kaden began to choke on his blood, unable to take a breath since his lungs had been disintegrated.

Kaden locked eyes with Dave, who had a smile plastered on his face, watching Kaden take his last breath.

"See you in hell."

Y'all real wrong for saying y'all didn't care about me wanting to change my username 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒 oh, and just read over typos you assholes 🙄🙄🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 21.3K 36
"๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›." (๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ)
53.2K 2K 16
"๐๐„๐„๐… ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›-๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ, ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต."
25.6K 1.7K 18
"ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส สœแดœ๊œฑส™แด€ษดแด…, ส™แดœแด› ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด‡."
113K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...