Holonatural Occurrences (Holo...

Per Phanzure

Turns out, life isn't as it seems as it creeps its way into Haru Shinzou's life. While on a trip, he encounte... Més

The Start of It All...
Phoenix's Feather
Moment of Action
The "Super-Duper-Extra Promise"
Life Is Strange
...
The Rabbit-Hole Begins
Sakura Miko
Getting the Book(?)
Surprise Visit
The Date(Encounter)With The Reaper
Climbing Memories
It (Was) Wasn't Your (My) Fault
Ninomae Ina'nis
It Was Me, Ina!
Evaporated Flames
Question of Value
(A/N) Please Read. Announcement
No Such Thing of Peace of Mind
Chapter 19
Bloom (A/U) Special Conversation
Confusion Spreads; More Questions
If Only....
Ookami Mio
Another Tomorrow.
Let's Talk, Calli-san
Necromancer
Something New
Within The Soul
Mori Calliope
Who I am (Kurokami Fubuki)
It's Going to Get Harder.
Careful What You Say
Initiate Hololive
From What I Think
It Won't{Stop}Get Better (A/N Added)
Doubt
To Fight You Must Lose
A Beating Sound.
Thank You... Seriosuly. (A/N)
Her Objective.
Fake
Pent-Up Emotions
Sorry.
A Promise From Haru Shinzou.
[Redacted]
Die Again.
New Student
Cry for Forgiveness
Payment
Release.
Moonlight
Gotta Move
Laboratory
Part 1 Finale
Relaxing
Flipped Coin?
Amelia Watson (?)
Our Future
I Saved Her
Are You Not Entertained?
Merry Holodays
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Phoenix's(?) Cry
Was It My Fault?
2k Special Question
Q and A
No Reason.
What To Do.
New Me
Selfless
Rest.
Predator.
With One Another.
Sunday
Vacation
Starting Off Great!
From Which I(You) Start From
The Beach
This is Unexpected
A Request From Nature
What Does She Want?
Back and Forth.
Reunited Once Again
Coco, Why?
We Found The Computer Room!
Robot(s)
Matey
Do I Have Your Word?
Boredom?
Spread
Hitori
(A/N) A Question.
Stressed.
Fire.
Nature and Time
A Losing Battle
20 Minutes
When Hope Is Lost
Our Last Stand
Responsibility
Arc 2 Finale
Hang Out?
At The Welcome Mat
A New Experience
Your Second Chance.
Society.
Deal?
No Chapter This Week
A Bit of Training
Arc 2 Finale
Thief
Goat or Sheep?
Anyone Have a Plan?
Red Envelope
Black And White Rooftop
Blue Night Sky
Imposter
What Is Possible Now?
It's All About Survival
One is Worse
Returning A Favor
A Trap Worth the Risk?

Hm?

824 32 2
Per Phanzure

(A/N)

Hi. Surprise.

I think after one chapter with Mumei and then a Christmas special will be completed before we get more into the story me.

Thank you for being patient with me.

"You're slower than usual today, Haru-kun! We need to hurry before the sale ends!" Just like the usual, I was in my head for too long to not notice that I was walking a but slow.

"I think you're going too fast, Fubuki-chan. If you keep rushing like this, you're going to trip and fall on your face." She was wearing white shorts with a white hoodie, her usual kind of attire when she's going out to get something she wants.

"But if we don't hurry, then I won't get the game!" She whined while throwing her hands around like in a tantrum. She's been a bit more expressive nowadays.

"Then what was the point of bringing me?" I mean, I understood the rush, but I don't think it was worth running for. I don't believe that I've ever ran for a game before...

"Because... Um... You have... more money?" The statement in the form of a question made me stop. My eyes narrowed as I stared at Fubuki-chan's nervous figure right now.

"Fubuki-chan, did you spend all of the money Kiara-chan gave you on video games?" If her fox ears were visible, I would've seen them deflate. Her once happy expression was quick to sadden.

"Um... Yes...." She didn't beat around the bush and answered honestly. I sighed before patting her head.

"I think you should learn about self-restraint. Either that, you really like getting spoiled by Mio-chan or me."

"Hehehe..." She scratched her cheek nervously.

"And I didn't mean that in a good way, Fubuki-chan. When this organization is gone, I'm hoping... everyone would be able to live their own life." She moved away from me  sporadically and stared at me with worried eyes.

"What does that mean?! You aren't planning on going somewhere far away, right?!" There was a touch of loneliness in her worried eyes. But I reassured her with a smile.

"Of course not. All that I'm saying is that you will become independent without our help, so it's best you understand that now. It's not like we're abandoning you." She forced a smile that obviously wasn't genuine.

"You're right. I should've thought as much. Sorry if I'm acting a bit like a child..." Well, there goes that good mood we once had.

No, it's because of the way I'm acting that I'm treating her like this. I'm sure Amelia-chan will return soon, but... I just can't help be more worried the more she's gone.

"You're slacking behind Fubu-chan~! The sale is going to end at any second~!" I tapped her shoulder and started to run and hurry.

"Huh? H-Hey! W-Wait up!" I looked back to see her a bit startled at first, but she picked up the pace when she noticed that I was running. Luckily enough, there wasn't anyone in our way, so we ran without any thoughts about others.

For once, I felt as though I can give my thoughts on Amelia-chan some rest.

-Holonatural-

When the door opened it revealed a friend of theirs that had been concerned for their safety.

"Seriosuly, you two just continue to surprise me with your actions!" She voiced out her complaints, to which they brushed to the side.

"Yes, we know. Please keep the complaints to a minimum, please." Su answered, playing on his game again.

"These complaints are concerns for your health! You have been missing for a least two months, Su! The officers are searching long and hard to find you two! You both have to stop this dream of whatever you're planning now!" She had been trying to get them to stop whatever they were doing for a long time now. But even then, they had no signs of stopping at all.

"Hey, Ku, could you tell her to stop it already? It's getting a bit too loud in here."

"She likes you more, Su, how about you try talking to the girl that has a crush on you?" Ku was tinkering with his gadgets to make sure they were still working properly.

"I DO NOT LIKE HIM!"

"Now look what you did, Ku. It's even more loud in here. Sooner or later, we're going to be found out because of her loud voice..." Su continued to slouch on the chair, not showing that much of a care.

Why didn't they understand her own concerns? They had been together for such a long time, yet they continue to push her away from this 'dream' of theirs. Deep down, she could never told the authorities where they were. For the fear of them being arrested or even killed, she had to keep this information disclosed to herself only.

"Alright. We know how concerned you are, Mumei, so how about we alleviate that worry of yours by telling you what we are planning, hm?" Ku offered, to which Su could only glare at him.

They weren't supposed to tell anyone of what they're doing. Mumei was just lucky that she found them so easily.

"...Alright." She stepped forward.

                       -Holonatural-

As we arrived at the store, Fubuki-chan rushed to the where the game should be at and quickly grabbed it.

"It's the last... one! Victory!" She celebrated with a bit of sweat covered on her face. She's supposed to be stronger and have more stamina than a human, so I don't know why she would be sweating right now.

"Fubuki-chan?" Right next to her, was a familiar girl that I hadn't talked to for some time.

"Miko-chan? What are you doing here?" I noticed the game in her hand that appeared to be a dating sim that she quickly hid behind her.

"N-No reason! I'm just here for a game and such, of course!"

"But what are you hiding behind you? Are you playing one of those erotic games again?" Fubuki-chan spoke casually without caring where she was.

"T-That's... No! I'm just buying a game, that's all!" Stepping in to speak, I casually smiled.

"Miko-chan, how's it been? We haven't had the chance to really talk a lot since you've joined Hololive." She blinked before speaking.

"Well, it's been pretty good so far! We might not be as popular as we expected, but we're getting there! Other than the shrine duties that I recently came back to, it's fun to hang out with some of my co-workers!" Looks like it's been going well for her.

"Anything strange going on with the gates?"

"No, not really. But... there's this one time that I felt something that I can't describe it. As soon as it came, it disappeared." A bit of concern came to my face.

"Is it dangerous? Can you describe it a bit more?" She merely shook her head.

"I mean... it was almost like something was coming out, but like I said before, it disappeared. As my duty, I used safety precautions to make sure it doesn't happen it again. Thank you for your concern, though."

"All right... but if anything else bad happens, then we can help take care of it. I don't want you handling things like this on - ah, nevermind..." What I was about to say reminded me of my concern for a certain someone.

"No, you're fine! It's fine enough that you're worrying about me, Haru-kun! I'll be sure to contact any of you if need be." I was going to say something else, but Fubuki-chan grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

"Talk another time! We have to hurry and buy this thing!"

"Ah, oh yeah! See you, Miko-chan!" She waved at me with a bit nervous smile.

I looked back at Fubuki-chan who looked at me with a weird expression. She stuck her tongue out at me and continued to drag me away.

I'm sorry, but is she a bit... upset for some reason? I didn't mean to ignore her for some time, so I think I should apologize.

"Sorry, Fubuki-chan, I got caught up in the conversation that I kind of forgot about your game." After stopping at the line, she didn't stare back me, she only had her arms crossed in a way that Kurokami-san would do.

"Fubuki." She still didn't look back at me.

"Huh?" I was merely confused.

"Call me Fubuki! And no honorific with it!" I felt as though Amelia-chan had asked me something like that before, but it was kind of hard to do that.

"Um, okay, Fubuki." It felt a bit easy to say for some reason. She still didn't turn to face me.

"...Say it again, please."

"Fubuki." It felt strange for me a bit, but it felt a bit normal for me to say.

"...I'll forgive you, then." I can't tell if Kurokami-san is influencing her behavior, nor do I think that's possible, but it's strange for her to act like this.

"You know, Amelia-chan asked me something like that before. It was either something like Ame or just Amelia was fine with her. Although it's a bit hard for me to become accustomed accustomed that, I feel a bit unrestrained by saying names like this. Kiara.... Mio... Miko... Yeah, it feels weird but different."

"...Nevermind, I don't forgive you!" Huh? What... did I do now?!

Seriously, why is she angry at me?!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

141K 3.2K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
184K 11.8K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
170K 2.2K 47
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...