Lethal | DAVE EAST

Av kaiwrotethat

"It's blood bout' that pussy." Mer

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

31

38.4K 1.3K 493
Av kaiwrotethat

Two months later. | February 2022 | 8pm

"Move. It's not funny Demani." Nyiah turned the other way in her bed, watching Lilo and Stitch on her TV.

"Girl wake up. Damn, you stay tryna sleep." He laid on top of her, and she groaned in frustration.

"Get yo big fat ass off me." She huffed, and he laughed, rolling off of her.

Demani looked at his phone that rung, groaning in annoyance.

"You need to stop playing with Tay foreal." Nyiah laughed, and he rolled his eyes.

"This nigga is so dramatic. Like even if I am out cheating right now, he act like calling me 200 times gone make me stop. Like what the fuck?" Demani grabbed his phone as Nyiah laughed.

"Y'all so toxic. Y'all never over." Nyiah said, and he smacked his lips.

"That's my baby ian even gone lie." Demani shrugged, and she cooed, making him roll his eyes as she laughed.

"You need to start treating him like it foreal Mani. Folks get tired of begging others to act right. It's so much out here, and if Talon really did find somebody else you'd go crazy. I don't know why you be playing with him." Nyiah told him, and he looked over at her.

"Nyiah shut up." He said, and she laughed, mushing his head.

"I'm foreal. One day he gone pop up with another nigga on yo ass." Nyiah shrugged.

"I ain't tripping. I can fight and shoot." Demani shrugged as well, making her laugh.

"Post him. I dare you." Nyiah said, and he scoffed, pretending to play sleep.

"Boy you fucked up." Nyiah laughed, getting out of the bed.

"Ight what should I post? This?" He showed her his phone, and she nodded.

"You know when people date for so long they start looking alike? That's y'all. Y'all are literally twins he just got dreads." Nyiah told him, and he frowned at her.

"No we don't." He waved her off as she commented on his post.

"See this why I ain't listening to you no more. He tryna embarrass me and shit." Demani frowned as Nyiah sat her phone up, laughing.

"You can't dance so don't even try." He said, and she smacked her lips.

"Demani suck my ass." She hit record, and he laughed, watching her do the dance.

"JT I ain't playing, lil bitch ion want yo man. And these rich niggas throwing paper, now it's time for the twerkulator." Nyiah turned around, bending over and throwing her ass to the beat of the song.

"That shit move like water." Demani shook his head, and she laughed.

"It's only cause I got on shorts with no panties." She said, shortening her video before posting on her spam.

slutforeast

Liked by mimi2you and 209 others
slutforeast : had to shorten it cause my babydaddy a hater 😒😒😒😒😒
View all 32 comments
daveeast : Why is y'all liking her shit?
↪️ slutforeast : go to hell 😂😂😂😂
taydrilla : *removes like*
↪️ slutforeast : he not living like that 😭😭
↪️ daveeast : @slutforeast who not?

"Nah cause that shit move in jeans too. I be getting hypnotized foreal." He told her, and she laughed, sitting back in her bed.

Nyiah smiled at the tweet she was mentioned in, retweeting it and replying.

"Y'all so in love. That's cute I guess." Demani chuckled.

"That's my baby." She mumbled, and he looked over at her.

"I'm happy for you. You been through a lot and you deserve the happiness him and his lil girl bring you." Demani told her, and she smiled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you handsome. I love you the most." She held his face as she kissed his cheek.

"I love you more." He chuckled, looking down at his phone as Nyiah watched the movie.

"Shaderoom move quick as hell boy." Demani showed her his phone, and she laughed.

theshaderoom

Liked by its_onsite and 988,209 others
theshaderoom : #TSRBaeWatch : Awww, #DaveEast out here showing his boo #NyiahLove some PDA 😍
View all 14,366 comments

"They don't be knowing if they wanna support us or shade us." Nyiah shook her head, yawning as he stretched, chuckling.

"I'm finna go though. Granny telling me to bring her chic fil a and shit like she just not in an old folks home." He stood up, and Nyiah laughed.

"Don't piss me granny off. Tell her I said hey. And thank you for chilling with me today. I love you long time best friend." She hugged around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you long time more. Call me." He kissed the side of her face, and she nodded, waving as he walked out.

She yawned, pulling off her waist trainer and laying back in the bed to watch the movie, not even realizing she was dozing off.

2 hours later.

Nyiah felt kisses being left on her neck, beginning to stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes, smiling seeing Dave hovering above her.

"Wassup beautiful." He rasped, wrapping his arms around her, and her smile grew.

"Hey baby." She mumbled, hugging around his neck as he picked her up.

"I missed you. You so pretty." He kissed the side of her face, and she laughed.

"I missed you too. Let me go brush my teeth." She rubbed her eye, and he placed her on her feet, following her to the bathroom.

She shook her head at him as he stood close behind her as she brushed her teeth at the sink. She wiped her mouth off, throwing the napkin in the trash before turning to face him.

She smiled once he picked her up, carrying her back to the bed.

"You was gone all day." She mumbled as he sat against his headboard with her in his lap.

"Hm, you missed me?" He pecked her lips a few times, and she smiled.

"Nope." She shrugged, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You smell good baby. You high as hell ain't you?" She chuckled, holding his body close to hers, her face in his neck, smelling his shirt.

"As hell." He rasped, letting her pull his shirt from over his head.

"What'd you get tatted?" She rubbed over the Saran wrap around his stomach.

"A Halloween type piece on my stomach. Jason, Michael Myers, Chucky." He unwrapped the Saran wrap, showing her.

"It didn't hurt?" She asked, and he shook his head no, before turning to lay on his side, lifting his arm, showing her his side torso.

"David!" She gasped, her eyes wide, and he smirked.

"Oh my godddd that's me. Oh my god it looks just like me! Baby that's my face." She pouted, and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around her.

"My love for you is unexplainable. I'll tat your name on my forehead." He told her, and she laughed, hugging around his neck.

"It's so pretty. You are so crazy." She shook her head at him, and he smiled.

"Crazy in love with you." He kissed the side of her face, and she blushed.

Nyiah's phone dinged, and she grabbed it, reading over the message from her father. She chuckled, texting him back.

She had decided a few weeks ago to allow her dad to try to redeem himself. So far, he was going beyond that. He'd flew out multiple times to spend time with her, even if it was just for an hour.

He was slowly rebuilding the bond with her, and it made her happy to finally have a parent in her life.

"Who that is?" Dave asked, and she rose an eyebrow at him.

"You in my business? Don't do that." She tossed her phone on the dresser, and he chuckled.

"Girl fuck yo slick head ass." He mushed her head, and she laughed.

"It was my daddy though. Telling me goodnight." She rubbed his neck, her other hand on his jaw.

"I'm yo daddy." He said, and she laughed again, making him smile.

"Only in the bed. Shut up." She waved him off, and he chuckled.

"Are we not in the bed right now? I'm yo daddy and you my daddy baby." He kissed her forehead, and she hid her face in his neck, making him laugh.

"You like that shit huh?" He held her ass, and she smacked her lips.

"No, asshole. It don't really be what you say, it be how you say it. I be melting every time you talk to me. My nani be melting." She told him, and he smirked, kissing her shoulder.

"Slut." He held around her waist, and she laughed, pulling out of his neck.

"You didn't bring me food?" She asked, and his eyes widened in realization, making her laugh again.

"Damn, I forgot to even call and ask if you want something. What you want? Ima go get it real quick." He stood up, sitting her in the bed.

"I wanna go with you." She mumbled, putting her crocs on, and he nodded.

"This ass fat as fuck in these shorts." He pulled his hand back, slapping her ass, and she smiled.

"You got my shit growing. My ass was big before but it's huge now." She held his hand as they walked out of her room.

"Sure is. I love it and I love you." He gripped her ass, and she laughed.

"I love you too baby." She said as he opened the door. He instantly cocked his fist back, swinging hard on whoever had a black mask on in front of her door, knocking them down.

"Nyiah g-." Dave started, before collapsing, a needle being pricked in his neck.

Lol. I don't give no fuck somebody finna die and it ain't gone be me 🥴

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1M 38.4K 34
"Put a ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ." - KV
381K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
53.2K 2K 16
"๐๐„๐„๐… ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›-๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ, ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต."
17.9K 617 22
You could never trivialize pussy But a bum nigga like you would try it .