|| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄...

By AishaniD29

♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ... More

|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓|
|𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐒|
|𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄|
|𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐑❜𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❜ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓|
|𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘|
|𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘|
|𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘|
|𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒|
|𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐈𝐋|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋|
|𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄|
|𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
|𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔|
|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓|
|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌|
|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓|
|𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇|
|𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇|
|𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒|
|𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆|
|𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒|
|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄|
|𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋|
|𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓|
|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
|𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄|
|𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄|
||𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆|𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄||
|𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒|
♡𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄♡
|𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐋 ~ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆|

|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|

121K 5.9K 558
By AishaniD29

At midnight Rajveer sat on the couch with a mess.

"He betrayed me, he destroyed me, He used me, Veer Bhai. I won't be able to live like this. Let me die"

Those words were again echoing in his mind as he looked at the picture of his and Mrunali where he was making two ponies with her hairs.

Then his gaze fell on his wife's figure who was laying on the bed. He was unable to hurt her more as she was already making him weak.

⋇✦⋇

The sunrays fell over her figure as she scrunched her eyes getting the heavy light. She streched her arms trying to get up from the bed. Her head was still heavy as she placed her fingers on her forehead holding it tightly.

Divya slowly opened her eyes and the first thing which came infront of her vision was him, her husband.

"How are you feeling now?"

Rajveer asked shifting closer to her as she was shocked hearing him. Did he just ask about her health whom he wanted to destroy in every means? Did he stop his revenge game or he was planning something else?

"A__Abhi hum t__thik hai! (I'm alright now)"

Saying so, she was going to get up but he stopped her holding her shoulders as she looked at him with confusing eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"It's your coffee time"

She stammered lowering her eyes.

"You don't have to worry about these things. You need rest now!"

He stated while adjusting her back with a pillow. His words made her perplexed as she remained gazing at him.

"Bring something healthy for your madam!"

Rajveer ordered as in a minute a worker came with a bowl of soup. He took it in his hands and forwarded a spoon full of soup near her mouth. Divya who didn't have any idea what exactly was happening, just ate it silently without making any noise. She was extremely tired and exhausted for making any sound.

As soon as she completed eating Rajveer held the glass of water near her mouth and made her drink the water. Then he gave her the medicine and wiped her face with a tissue. In this whole process Divya was just looking at him with amusement. Was she dreaming or it was real?

He was going to get up when she tugged his wrist as he turned back.

"Why?"

Her eyes were staring at his eyeballs with innumerable questions trying to find their answers but removing his hand from her he left the room avoiding her gaze.

Divya was confused with his sudden changed behaviour. In one hand, he was giving her pain and in another hand, he was healing her wounds.

'What actually did he want?'

⋇✦⋇

"Didn't I tell you that don't work! Do you want to hear my scoldings again?"

Rajveer gritted his teeth while lifting her up in his arms who was just going to the kitchen.

"Y__You told m__me, not to c__come in your r__room too!"

She stammered while hanging from his neck looking at him.

"When I say something good for you, you won't listen but if I behave rudely with you, you'll listen surely! Why?

Divya glaced at him hearing his accusations. Was he going crazy again?

"Now stay here and keep quiet!"

He again made her sit on the bed.

"Veer Ji!"

"Hmm?"

"Will you mind, if I ask you something?"

Divya asked gathering some courage as he shook his head in negation.

"W__Why are y__you doing a__all this!"

"And why you stammer all the time while talking with me? Don't you know how to talk in one line without giving a pause?"

He asked back twisting her question as she lowered her eyes.

"If you need something then call me. I'm in study. I've some works there!"

He stated politely and left not before glancing at her once.

She was shocked, confused, amazed and surprised. She couldn't identify what was his true self. The one which she had seen from her marriage or the one which she was seeing today.

⋇✦⋇

Everything was going normal in these days. Rajveer wasn't talking with her much but also not behaving rudely with her.

They were maintaining a good distance between them. She used to remain busy in her own world while talking and gossiping with the workers in the mansion to pass her boredom while he used to remain busy in his office works.

"What happened, madam?"

One of a worker asked seeing Divya tensed with something. She was scaring to death to talk with Rajveer about the matter as well as she wasn't getting any other option.

"Ji, I need help. Can you help me?"

"Why not, ma'am?"

"Can you give me your mobile please? I've to make a call to my brother. I don't have any mobile. The one which I had before marriage was broken"

She remembered the day when Rajveer angrily broke her mobile into pieces as she was going to make a call to Rishabh.

"But ma'am, if Saheb gets to know about this, he won't leave me alive as well as you"

"I know, but it's really important for me! Please help!"

Divya requested with teary eyes as she gave her mobile to her.

"Don't cry, ma'am. Take it and talk to your brother"

Taking the mobile she dialled her brother's number as he picked it up.

"H__Hello, Bhaiya?"

Divya asked on the call.

"Divu, are you okay?"

She felt little relaxed hearing his voice after a long period of time as tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Divu? What happened? Why are you crying? Did he do something? Please tell me? Don't hide anything from your brother!"

Rishabh asked from other side being worried for his little sister.

"Nothing Bhaiya, I'm fine!"

"I know, you're lying! You can never be fine with that bastard. I know, he has done something to you. Just tell me what he did, I'll bring you here. You don't have to stay with that bastard anymore!"

"Nothing like this, Bhaiya! Believe me, I'm good. I've called you for another reason!"

"What tell me?"

"Bhaiya, I__"

Her words left at middle seeing the person standing infront of her who was none other than her husband, Rajveer Singh Rathore!

"Hello, Hello Divu? What happened hello? Are you listening?"

From other side Rishabh was shouting on the call but she couldn't speak a word further as fear started dancing in her heart. She could see his eyes were blood coated red with which he was shooting death glares to her.

Divya slowly cut the call and lowered her eyelashes waiting for the consequences.

"In whose permission, you called him again?"

Rajveer asked with his angry tone.

"I__I__"

"ANSWER ME, DAMN IT!"

He screamed loudly making her flinch.

"I__I'm sorry!"

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU REPEATEDLY, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TALK WITH HIM EVER?"

"A__Actually__"

"SPEAK UP! SPEAK UP!"

"I need some money for my college fees. I wanna go to college again"

She added timidly and didn't dare to look up at him not knowing about his further reactions.

"So, you wanna study?"

He asked with little softness this time as she nodded her head slightly.

"Okay, you can join your college from tomorrow. I'll drop you while going to my office and my driver will take you after your college"

"I can go alone"

"Do you want me to cancel the plan?"

"Ji?"

Divya asked shockingly.

"Yeah, if you don't then do it what I'm saying! Now go and prepare everything for tomorrow!"

Rajveer said as she rushed towards her room while smiling like a mad.

⋇✦⋇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 95.2K 49
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
1.3M 64.2K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
1.6M 72K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...
865K 37.8K 58
"Tripti, you know what that means?", he asks in a deep voice, the type of voice which makes your legs go jelly. Not from anticipation but from fear...