SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... More

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
43 Danger?
44 The Party
45 Jealous
46 plan
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
55 Plan of meeting Vishal
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
59 How important...!
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
67 Punishment
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

20 Warm-heartedness

5.2K 267 20
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 20 Warm-heartedness

Arnav stood closing his eyes, trying to bear the sensation. He gulped hard, being in Khushi's arms. Though the sensation was torturous one he didn't want to get rid of the torture. The warmness he got from her hug made his heart so fond of it.

Khushi looked at his face and she became more nervous. She thought he is suffocating with dizziness. Of course, he was suffocating with dizziness but not in the way she thought. He was suffocating in the dizziness created by HER and her nearness.

"Arnavji... what happened to you?" She panicked like hell.

She moved towards the sofa, taking him, hugging him more tightly didn't want to let him fall. Arnav became a doll in Khushi's arms. He was gazing at her worry-filled face. She made him sit on the sofa and made him lean on it.

"Arnavji... please tell me... what's happening?" She blabbered, cupping his face.

Words were not coming out of Arnav's throat. How could he talk if his tongue got stuck in his mouth which got dried by the HEAT given by Khushi? The wetness of his throat got evaporated by the hotness made by Khushi. Khushi's nervousness was raising to no limits. Taking his hand, she rubbed his palm. She poured water in a glass from the jug and made him drink it a little.

"Arnavji... tell me please..."

"Low BP... I think..." he said in a feeble tone.

"Low BP...? Wait..."

She rushed to the kitchen and brought sugar.

"Arnavji, open your mouth... sugar will get your BP balanced" Clutching his jaws, she put a spoon full of sugar in his mouth.

Arnav chewed it. Still, Khushi was holding his face. She wiped his lips with her thumb finger softly as sugar was spilt a little on his lips. Arnav tightened his jaws, blinking his eyes slowly.

"Are you feeling uneasy?" Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded yes slowly.

"Are you feeling dizzy?"

Arnav nodded yes again.

"Have you ever experienced it before?" she asked.

Arnav got stuck... what would he say? He nodded yes.

"Once..."

"If you know you have a low BP problem, why didn't you keep chocolate in your pocket? Didn't your doctor tell you to be careful? What if you feel dizzy when you go somewhere?" she asked fearfully.

Arnav was looking at her said nothing. Does she care for him to this extend? That was the only question that was running in his mind.

Khushi thought something.

"Wait, I will be back"

She rushed out making Arnav huff in relief. What bloody feeling is this? Why the hell he becomes weaker when she hugged him? Could her proximity make him collapse like this? He still was feeling the vibration in his body that was created by Khushi. Don't know how would he calm the sensation down. He heard his heartbeat when he recalled how Khushi hugged him tightly. He closed his face with his palms, curling his toes.

He heard Khushi's voice. It seems she is bringing the doctor.

"I had given him sugar doctor"

He heard her saying that.

"That's good..."

Yes, Arnav was right. she came with the same doctor who was on the eighth floor. Arnav's heartbeat raised again, seeing Khushi. Sitting next to Arnav, the doctor checked his BP and got confused.

"What happened doctor?" Khushi asked.

"You said, because of low BP he got dizzy... but his BP is HIGH..." the doctor said.

"Ohhh..." Khushi said restlessly.

"Yeah... see, it's 150/95... it's very high range..." the doctor said.

Arnav was suffocating like hell. How could he say his wife was the one who raised his BP high? Could he say? He looked at Khushi who was not affected by the hug like him. Why didn't she get affected? She loves him... Then how could she be strong? It's because she was worried about Arnav's condition. Her concentration was only on his recovery... unlike him. If it was a normal situation, Khushi would have been affected more than Arnav as she was madly in love with him.

"What should be done, doctor?" Khushi asked.

"I will prescribe a tablet. Give it to him... he will be alright by tomorrow morning. SALT should be lessened in his food for a few days. Take care of him"

Khushi nodded ok.

Arnav smiled inwardly. Somewhat, his plan worked. Khushi will be with him for sure.

"Make him eat something first and then give him the tablet," The doctor said.

Khushi nodded ok. She gave the doctor fee. Before he denied,

"Please don't deny doctor, it's very embarrassing... I will feel awkward to call you again if needed"

The doctor smiled.

"ok..."

Khushi extended TWO hundred rupees notes. The doctor took ONE from them.

"Thanks"

"Thank you so much, doctor"

He nodded yes and left. Khushi huffed in relief. Keeping the prescription on the tea table, she went to the kitchen and came with a plate. Undoubtedly, it was her handmade food. Arnav didn't cook that day. She extended the plate to Arnav.

"Eat this Arnavji"

Arnav looked at her. The girl who talked a lot about being independent last evening is showing so much concern for him now.

"I think you can't eat by yourself..." she said stammering.

Taking a step close to him,

"Please spare me..." she extended a morsel towards his mouth.

Arnav, the man who never wanted anyone in his life, ate it not taking his eyes from her face. Khushi felt relaxed as he didn't deny her favour. But she had no idea, Arnav bituwa was not in the condition to deny anything from her. Arnav felt something NEW that day. Her handmade food tasted so good. He didn't feel it when she cooked for him. Unfortunately, when he understood that, she was not ready to cook for him.

Khushi completed feeding and went to the kitchen with the plate. She came with a WET palm and wiped his lips making him choke.

"I will be back, buying your medicine. Please, don't lay down right away... you just ate... So, be sitting for a while" she went taking the prescription.

Arnav dropped his head on the sofa, closing his eyes. How ecstatic the feel is...! How blissful it was to be in her hug...! His lips curved with a smile. Sitting straight, he looked at his palms. How unlucky they are... they missed to HUG her back. Is there any chance for him to get THAT again? Will she hug him again? Damn... he wanted that again... his heart wanted to get close to her. Taking a deep breath, he gulped down hard.

He waited for Khushi to come back, making himself up. He was getting ready to enjoy the nearness of his wife that he missed doing last time... getting ready to make her feel the same...

He heard an anklet sound and no doubt it was Khushi. His heartbeat raised again. composing himself, he stood from the couch and stood pressing his head just like he did the last time. Khushi came in and saw him. There was no difference in her expression too.

"Arnavji, why did you leave the couch...?" she rushed towards him, asking him.

Arnav pretended like falling, this time also Khushi hugged him. in no time, Arnav circled her in his arms that he missed doing the last time. He closed his eyes and experienced the divine pleasure of his wife's proximity. Khushi tried to pull him towards the couch. Of course, Arnav cooperated with her. When she tried to make him sit on the couch, Arnav twisted her and Khushi fell on the couch. In no time Arnav also fell on her.

Khushi tried to push Arnav but it was next to impossible as he was intentionally doing that. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, giving her a tough time. Khushi was scared because if she pushes him, he will fall from the couch. She was trapped beneath him and didn't know what to do whereas Arnav felt his body temperature rising as he felt like he was laying down on a SOFT bed. He sensed that he was losing his control that was not good for both. He couldn't get up right away as Khushi will suspect him. He doesn't want to get away... So, he pretended like, trying to get up. He caressed his face with hers while doing that. Khushi closed her eyes and panted hard. After all, she too has feelings... especially for Arnav.

Arnav saw her condition and blinked his eyes gulping down. Khushi got up and sat on the sofa, using the chance. She felt awkward. Of course, Arnav also...in another way... he leaned on the sofa.

Khushi tried to compose herself. Her condition was not different from what Arnav felt for the first time. She fisted her shivering fingers and gulped down.

Composing herself, she looked at Arnav with a strong attitude. Arnav read her expression. Taking the tablet, she popped it out and extended it to Arnav's mouth. He opened his mouth like a good boy. Putting it in his mouth, she poured water.

"Take rest... please don't try to leave the sofa..." She made him lay down on the soft but she didn't look at his face while doing that. Arnav noticed it.

To be continued...

The next update is available on INKITT

Clarity

Arnav succeeded in the mission of keeping Khushi with him. Of course, she was not sitting with him but she looked after him like anything. She came to the living room again and again and checked whether he was normal. She prepared snacks in the evening and provided them to him... with less salt. The man who never wanted anyone in his life got impressed... by his wife... by the life he never experienced before...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 7.3K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
503K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
31.7K 4.1K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
157K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...