Feelings | Kai parker

By TVDUNIVERRSE

Updates every day Harper Miller had a normal life before her family moved to mystic falls. After 4 years sinc... More

1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

15

73 3 1
By TVDUNIVERRSE

The time we got back at the salvatore's, the dinner was already over. We walked in.
"Oh,no." Kai pouted. "I missed the food."

"Well, I specifically told you when you're supposed to be here, not my fault." Caroline replied. Kai nodded.

"Why are we still here?" He whispered in my ear.

"We are vampires, weasel." Damon said behind us.

"Right." Kai replied.
"I need to get my sister." I said to Kai and turned to Damon "where is she?"

"She's at Stefan's room." He answered
"Thanks." I said before walking away.

Kai's pov
I saw people I recognized, stefan, Damon, Elena,Caroline, my sister's, their boyfriend's and there it is Blake if I'm not wrong.

I walked towards him.
"So," I started "where's your little bro?"

"Out of town." He replied.
"Right, you know , he's in portland to be precise."

"How do you know that?" He asked.
Narrowing his eyes.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I was there yesterday on a coven bussiness, you know all coven leader and-"

"Yes, we get it just get to the point."
"Okay" I smirked

"Well, looks like he's looking for witches who hate me, and I would say it's because he wants to hurt me, am I right?" I asked

"Don't ask me, he's an adult." He answered annoyed.

"Well, I heard from Harper that you do anything to protect him, so I'm warning you" I said walking closer to him
"He tries to hurt me one more time and he's dead." I walked away as I saw Harper and her sister walking in.

"We're good to go?" I asked

"Yes, just I'll say goodbye to Blake and-"

"No need I already told him." I cut her off
"Okay,then let's go." She replied.

Harper's pov
We got back to home, this was an exhausting day. El got back to her room.
"Do you want to stay?" I asked Kai
"Do you?"  I rolled my eyes.
"I'm serious, I'll only stay if you want me to." He added.

"Okay, then stay." I replied and walked upstairs.

I took a shower and got dressed. Then went downstairs, Kai was sitting on the couch, watching tv. I joined him.

"Hey." He said when he noticed me.
"Hey" I replied and kissed his cheek.
"Cheek kiss, seriously?" He asked glancing closer to me." I need something more." He said as he leaned closer to me and kissed my lips, I kissed him back.
"Hello? There 14 years old kid here." We heard my sister's voice. I pulled away from the kiss. "Sorry." I said.

"Do it in your room." She said and opened refrigerator. Kai smirked. I shrugged his shoulders and shook my head when he looked at me. Then his phone started to vibrate. He looked at it and said "I need to take this, coven bussiness." And left the room.

"El you okay?" I asked when Kai left.
"Why are you asking?" She replied
"I realized, I haven't asked you how you're doing after you know.... mum" I couldn't finish that sentence.

"It's sucks, and I miss her." She admitted
"I miss her too, El." I said. She took the seat beside me. "What are you watching?"
"I have no idea, Kai was watching it." I replied.
"Heard my name." Kai smirked, entering the room.

"You need to go?" I asked
"What?no why would you think that?" He quizzed me

"I just....your phone"
"It's nothing, Harper, but I need to have a shower. Can I" he asked, pointing at bathroom.

"Yes, you can, of course." I replied.

"I'm gonna go to bed El." I told my little sister and went upstairs. I was so tired but I couldn't sleep. I just laid there until Kai came in to my room. He closed the door behind him and lay beside me on the bed.

"You okay?" He asked me.
"Yes."
"Really?" He narrowed his eyes
"What's wrong Kai?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong, just want to know if your alright." He said wrapping his hands around me.

"I'm fine." I answered. And put my head in his chest.

"You know, you haven't seen my home yet." He suddenly asked.

"Nope." I answered.

"I'll take you there tomorrow, if you want." He finished and looked at me.

"Don't have anything better to do, so why not." I replied and we both chuckled. It was the exact line Kai said in prison world.

Blake's pov

I was driving home, I called my brother and left him like 15 messages but he was not calling me back. What was he doing? If he was still trying to do something against Kai, I don't know what I'll do. I mean Kai literally told me he'll kill Mike if he tries anything.
I went home, as I walked inside I saw Mike eating.

"Where were you?" I asked
"I left you tons of messages.
"Lost my phone." He answered and tried to leave.

"That's it?" I asked him, lifting my eyebrows.

"I don't know what do you want me to do, Blake." He replied

"I want you to tell me the truth."

"Truth?" He asked like he had no idea what I was talking about, I really hated when he was doing that.

"Yes, like that, you were in portland." I said and he rose his eyebrows.

"How....how do you know that?"

"Does it matter?" I said
"This has to do with Kai, doesn't it?"

He shook his head. "Not your business." And left the room.

"Hey." I yelled at him.

"You know what's my business?" I asked
"Keeping you safe, and kai will kill you if you try anything."

"Let him" he said.
"What?" I asked confused.
"I'm not gonna just-  Mike cut me off
"At least then Harper will see what kind of man he truly is." He finished and realization flashed on my face.
"It's about her, isn't it?" He keeps looking at me like he has no idea.

"Stop doing that, I know, you know what I'm talking about, you like Harper, and that's why-

"No" he cut me off quickly. I rose my eyebrows.
"I mean yes," he breathed. "I like her but that's no the only reason I'm doing this, it's because Kai is a monster,murderer and-"

"Stop it,Mike, please." I interepted him.

"Whatever that is, it's non of your business, and about Harper, you should just tell her the truth and respect her choice."
He shook his head. "It's not a choice Mike."
I told him. "You know Harper will never forgives you if something happen to him because of you."

"Whatever, it didn't work anyway." He said and left but I could see he was lying. He was planning something that would hurt Kai and I couldn't let that happen. First of all because kai would kill him after and second he meant something to Harper, and I couldn't do that to her, not when she just lost her mom. So I decided to call Kai.
He answered. "You were right, I need to meet you tomorrow." I told him.

"So, your brother does have something against me planned huh?" He said ironically. I didn't get how could someone be always sarcastic.

"Yes and we need to meet."
"Fine, but I can't now, I'm at Harper's."

"I said tomorrow, didn't I?"
"Meet me at the cemetery, you know the one where I had your brother kidnapped." He replied and hang up.
Then I got a text from him "at 9 a.m

Harper's pov
I woke up and saw Kai beside me. Until now best feeling was, when I looked at the starts like in my room, which made me feel safe and free but now, now it was the best feeling, waking up next to Kai.

"Hello." He smirked
"So, you're gonna take me home or." I asked

"Wow, someone's impatient." He said and started kissing my neck. I kissed his cheeks.

"Yes, she is because that someone wants to know where you live."  I managed to say while Kai was kissing my whole face. He moved above me, without stopping the kisses. Then started opening my jeans buttons. I reached for that hand.
He looked at me confused.
"What's wrong?" He asked. "You don't want to-
"No, it's just" I paused.
"What?" He asked.
I finally gather courage to tell him. "I've never done this before."
"Wait, are you a virgin?" He asked.
I nodded.
"I can't say, I'm surprised but Why didn't you tell me before."

"Because it didn't came up, beside I didn't want you to make fun of me."

"Me?" He asked ironically.

"Yes you."
"I would never." He replied and I shook my head, smirking."Right, like you didn't make fun of me when you read my first kiss was when I was 19?"
He chuckled. "Okay, that was" he paused
"Is still funny." I shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm just kidding"  He said and continued opening buttons. After he finished, he looked at me,
"You sure you want to-
"Yeah" I cut him off and kissed him.

After we had sex, we both had shower and went downstairs.
Kai made breakfast for us.

"Thank you." I said ironically.
"No need."
Then he looked at his phone.

"You know, I need to go but " he stopped and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back in a hour or two and I'll bring you to my home."

"Promise?" I asked
He smirked."promise" then kissed me and left.

Kai's pov

"Hello?" I shouted as I went to the cemetery and no one was here. "Blake if you're not here and interepted my breakfast with Harper for nothing, we're gonna have a problem."

"I'm not Blake but guess you didn't come here for nothing." I turned around and saw Mike.

"Micky" I said
"What a surprise, what are you doing here and before you answer, if you have something planned. I won't hesitate to kill you."

He chuckled. "Well, I think you won't have time and power for that."
I smirked and started talking but suddenly everything fade into darkness.

Harper's pov

I opened the door after repeatedly knocking
"I said I was coming, what's wrong?" I asked as I saw Blake and his nervous look.
"What's wrong Blake?"

He came in.
"Look, I should have told you this before but"

"What, what are you talking about," I asked nervous, I knew something was wrong I could feel it.

"Look, Mike, he did something to.....to Kai" he finally finished

My eyesight widened and I sighed in fear.
"What.... What did he" tears came down on my cheeks.
"Is Kai okay?" I asked
He shook his head. "I don't know."
"No,no, what.... What happened? And how do you know he's not okay."

Then he told me about everything, Mike being in portland and their talk about Kai, and that they were supposed to meet at cemetery, and Mike stole his phone.and that he came here to check if Kai was still here.

We went to the cemetery, the whole way I couldn't stop my tears from coming down. I couldn't lose Kai, I just couldn't. He and El was all I had left. Even my friends turned back on me. And they were all I had.

I froze as I saw his unconscious body on the floor. I quickly run to him and checked his pulse. He was breathing, that means he's not dead. I sighed in relieve.
"Not so fast," I heard voice from behind me, I turned around and saw two people walking towards me. They both kneel down beside Kai. "What are you doing?" I asked as they started checking his body.
"We're from his coven, we teleported here because we felt something was wrong." The girl said.

"What's wrong?" I asked
The boy was checking Kai precisely, they were the same age as Kai, probably a few years older.

"It's a spell" the boy said.
"What is it?" The girl asked before I could.

"This is an old one, I don't know who could done this."
I looked at Blake who was clearly looking for his brother but couldn't found anywhere, he probably left when he saw them.
Then I turned to face Kai again.
"Is he gonna be okay?" I asked.
"We don't know yet" the girl said.

"We need to figure out what spell that witch used." The boy added. They both stood up and started taking Kai away. "What are you doing?" I asked standing up.

"We need to take him to portland, to figure out what spell it is." They said. Then boy asked me "you can come with us." The girl shrugged his shoulder. I wanted to go with Kai but there was nothing I could do with him so I decided to stay and see Mike. The boy who's name was Zeke, gave me his number,so I would call him if I figured something out before them. After they left, I walked towards Blake and lashed out at him.

"I'm gonna kill your stupid brother-"
"No you won't" he cut me off
"You need to calm down and we'll go together to see him and he'll tell us how to reverse this okay?" He asked in calm voice.

I fell down on my knees. "What, if.... What if there's no reverse Blake?" I asked him, crying. He kneel down beside me and pulled me in his chest. "There's always a loophole."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 0 9
My name is Phoebe Perkins. I have been stuck in a prison world with Kai Parker for the past 3 years. And this year seems to be our luckiest, this is...
11.8K 320 31
Every thousand years a portal opens that takes whoever enters to the world they most desire to go. Most people could care less about the portal openi...
6.7K 61 8
This is a wts and soulmate story. Kai Parker =20 on 2/7/24
15.1K 529 46
YOUR Y/N BENNETT YOUR STILL A VIRGIN (JUST TO LET YOU KNOW) Y/N IS MORE INTO FASHION SHE LIKES GIRLY STUFF BUT CAN ALSO SOMETIMES BE A TOMBOY,YOU USE...