Lethal | DAVE EAST

By kaiwrotethat

"It's blood bout' that pussy." More

i.
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

3

69K 2.8K 4.5K
By kaiwrotethat

A week later.

"Mani move." Nyiah laughed, removing his hand from between her legs.

She looked over at him, seeing him pretending to be sleep, making her laugh. She climbed on top of him, pulling the cover over her as he gripped her ass.

"Why you keep touching me?" She smiled, leaning down to his face, kissing the side of it.

"Move Nyny. Stop playing with me." He mumbled, and she laughed, lifting up, before resting on his dick, making him hiss.

"Yeah you're not gay foreal." She laughed, rolling off of him, laughing as he climbed between her legs.

Demani and Nyiah had never had any actual sexual relations. They flirted here and there, and sometimes he got touchy with her, which she didn't mind.

Demani wasn't attracted to girls, most of the times. He only fucked a girl when he was bored, other than that, he mostly had sex with men.

She recorded the two of them as he kissed her face, kissing down to her neck, making her smile.

He turned his head, before laughing, pushing the camera away.

"Caught yo ass in 4k." She laughed, dropping her phone and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Don't give no fuck." He shrugged, and she laughed as he laid on top of her.

"Come here." She mumbled, hooking her arms under his, pulling him up to lay in her neck.

He leaned up, kissing her face, before softly kissing her lips. She held his face, kissing him back.

He pressed against her, and she lowly moaned, making him groan as he sucked her tongue.

"Mani move." She mumbled, hiding her face in his neck.

"Why would you do that?" She frowned, and he laughed, shrugging.

"Get your dick off me. Move you fake ass gay boy." She pushed him back, and he laughed again, pulling her feet to rest on his shoulders as he sat up.

"You're a weirdo." She mumbled as she looked up at him.

"With a big dick." He smirked, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh.

"You want some?" He pressed against her, and she smacked her lips.

"Get yo ass off me for I fight you." She flipped him off of her as he laughed.

"This better be the right shit." Talon walked in the room, a cup of ice in his hand.

Nyiah sat up, taking the top off the cup before frowning.

"Talon!" She frowned, making him and Demani laugh.

"It's not funny, move don't hug me." She pouted as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek.

"Girl I went to the machine you told me. They must've switched them." He shrugged, and she smacked her lips, standing up.

"Ass get bigger every time I see it." Talon gripped her ass as she laughed.

"Y'all not even gay foreal. I don't know who y'all tryna fool." She put her slides on as Talon sat where she'd previously sat.

"Shole ain't. You should join our relationship." Talon smirked, and Demani grinned, making her laugh.

"Y'all sick, now I have to get my own ice cause you're a dumbass." She bucked at Talon, who laughed.

She leaned over Talon to wrap her arms around Demani in a hug. Demani left kisses on her neck as Talon gripped her ass, rubbing between her legs.

"Oh my god what is wrong with y'all?" She laughed, grabbing Talon's hand that gripped her pussy.

Demani gripped her neck in a rough kiss, and she gasped, caught off guard by the sudden action.

She moaned, feeling Talon's fingers in her panties, rubbing down her slit.

"Mm, move." She moaned, grabbing his hand, and pulling away from Demani.

"Y'all have to chill. Fast asses." She frowned, taking Talon's hand out of her shorts.

He smirked, holding his fingers to Demani's mouth, who held eye contact with Nyiah as he sucked her juices off, and her eyes widened.

Demani and Talon laughed at the expression on her face, and she frowned.

"Y'all are by far the weirdest couple ever. Like what even was that?" She kept the frown on her face as Demani stood up, and Talon laughed.

"Nothing. Come on, lemme walk you out." Demani put his slides on, and she stopped him.

"I know how to walk to my car. I'm fine." She said, and Talon chuckled.

"Shut up and come on." Demani pulled her out, and she laughed, holding her car keys in her hand.

He led her out of his house, watching her unlock her car door.

"Did that make you uncomfortable?" He asked, looking down at her, and she turned to look at him.

"I don't think so." She mumbled, and he lifted her head to look up at him.

"I'm sorry." He told her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, his wrapping around her waist.

"I wasn't uncomfortable, I just don't wanna do that. It felt good though." She mumbled, and he chuckled, nodding.

"I'm sorry baby." He rubbed her back, and she smiled, pulling back to look at him.

She held his face, rubbing her nose against his, making him smile.

"Love you long time." She rubbed his face, and his smile widened.

"Love you long time more." He replied, and she smiled.

He kissed her cheek, and she got in her car. She waved, backing out of his driveway.

She yawned, pulling her seatbelt on as she drove out of his neighborhood.

She honestly didn't know how that'd made her feel. She was used to the two of them feeling on her, but she was beginning to think they were actually taking an interest in her.

She would never purse either of them, she thought it was harmless fun. She'd probably have to cut that off though.

She grabbed her phone, unlocking it as she glanced up at the road.

She called her granny, putting her AirPods in her ear.

"What girl?" Alana answered, making her laugh.

"What you doing?" Nyiah asked, hearing her huff.

"I am watching TV, is that okay with you miss girl?" Alana smacked her gums.

"Granny why it seem like youn like talking to me?" Nyiah laughed, hearing her muttering indistinguishably.

"You need friends. I am fine girl, bye." Alana hung up, and Nyiah laughed, rolling her eyes as she pulled up to QuikTrip.

Nyiah saw the same black truck parked in the pump next to hers, and again, she wondered who it was.

She sighed heavily, seeing she was again wearing something revealing.

Her fitted muscle shirt revealed her nipple piercings, and the biker shorts she wore hugged her figure. She groaned in frustration, looking in her backseat, not seeing a jacket.

She stood out of her car, folding her arms across her chest and looking up at the pump number.

She grabbed her phone, locking her car doors, making her way towards the store.

Becoming uncomfortable at the stares and catcalls from the men in front, she sped up her pace, making it inside the store.

She walked straight to the drink dispensers, grabbing a cup and standing in front of the third ice machine.

She felt somebody pressing against her, and she immediately turned to swing, before her fist was caught, and she looked up, locking eyes with East.

"I wish the fuck you would." He rasped, and she stepped back, realizing she had no room to move, and he smirked.

"Where yo clothes at mama?" He pulled her shorts down her thighs some, and she felt like her words had got caught in her throat.

She normally was not fond of the nickname but she loved the way it rolled off his tongue, laced with his deep New York accent.

"You don't hear me speaking to you?" He looked down at her, and she avoided his gaze.

He roughly gripped her neck, and she unintentionally bit her lip, looking up at him.

"When I'm talking to you, look at me. You understand?" He brought her closer to him, and she nodded. He tilted his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes." She verbally responded, and he nodded in approval.

He let her neck go, stepping back and pulling his hoodie from over his head, revealing his tattooed body.

He looked at her, and she took the hint, lifting her arms. He pulled his hoodie over her, and she basically melted into his scent.

"Don't be out here with these little ass clothes on. Niggas is sick mama. Don't walk out the house like this." He mumbled, his hoodie covering her body.

"You got what you getting?" He asked, looking down at her.

"No." She mumbled, and he stepped out of the way.

She grabbed her cup of ice, walking to the candy aisle and grabbing a pack of blue sour punch straws.

She walked to the counter, and East followed her, glancing out the window.

"50 on 4." East told the clerk, placing a one hundred dollar bill on the counter and pulling Nyiah out.

She couldn't believe he was doing this for her. It was a small gesture, but still, her out of everybody?

She realized the men outside of the store didn't even sneak a glance at her, seeing East on her side.

Nyiah unlocked her car doors, and East opened it, making her smile.

"Thank you." She mumbled, seeing him pumping her gas.

"You welcome." He rasped, his eyes roaming the block, a natural mug resting on his face.

Nyiah closed her door, letting the window down and sitting her cup in the holder.

She heard East put the nozzle back on the hook, before looking over as he leaned down in her window.

"Let me see your phone." He said, and she gave it to him after unlocking it.

She watched him text himself, before giving the phone back to her.

"I don't want you on my line with a messy baby mama." She sat her phone on her lap, and he locked eyes with her.

"She ain't gone fuck with you no more." He told her, and a sly smirk graced her face.

"It's like that behind me?" She tilted her head to the side, and he chuckled.

"It is." He grabbed her face, softly kissing her cheek, and she melted in his hand, making him laugh.

"Drive safe sweetheart." He chuckled, walking away from her, getting in the black truck, making her snap out of the daze.

"That's it?" She mumbled, a frown on her face.

Yes girl that's it 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.5K 17
"ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส สœแดœ๊œฑส™แด€ษดแด…, ส™แดœแด› ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด‡."
574K 21.2K 36
"๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›." (๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ)
824 89 13
"when you chase a predator you become the prey "
15.6K 530 22
You could never trivialize pussy But a bum nigga like you would try it .