killer instinct - || h.s. ||

eversincekyoto

a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's c... Еще

welcome
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12 *
13
14
15
16 *
17 *
18
19
20 *
21
22 *
23
24 *
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 *
38
39
40 *
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 *
49
50
51
52 *
53
54
55 *
57
58
59
60 *
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 *
68
69 *
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 *
79
80
81 *
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
dedication

56 *

9.4K 210 143
eversincekyoto

" blue-ball queen, take your fuckin' seat, baby "

---

harry styles. *

I slowly stir to the light flooding through to my retinas with the shifting upon the mattress, signaling morning with the body clock of my brain.

But the blissful sensation of gentle touches across my neck elicits a soft inhale into my system. I shift subtly with a warm frame on half-top of me, and hum at the echo of soft kisses being placed across my skin.

I manage to blink my eyes open, peeking down at a sight I could never get sick of. Her full lips puckered to my skin, slowly drawing me out of my sleep and it was working damn well.

"Hey, baby," a lopsided smile finds its way onto my cheeks with my eyelids still half-shut. I slide my hand further up the curve of her spine beneath my t-shirt on her to rub mindless circles to her warm skin.

She hums into my skin the second my other hand weaves into her hair, dragging my fingernails across her scalp while raking the dark raven strands between my fingers. I catch her amber-and-green eyes lift to glow beneath the soft, morning light.

"What are you up to?" I mumble, and her lips, I'm already craving to have on mine like a dose of necessary medicine first thing in the morning, curl up into my skin over my crescent tattoo.

Her blunt fingernails gently drag down my ribcage as her mouth descends my torso, and I sigh beneath my breath while stretching out my legs slightly under the comforter.

"What? It's only fair I get my turn after you treated me so well last night," she murmurs while peeking up at me through her dark lashes, "I mean if that's alright with you?"

This goddamn temptress within her was absolutely alluring, I don't know how she did it. Every bit of her never fails to spark the entirety of my anatomy to life, similar to the feeling of her lips on mine.

I rock my head against the pillow to shake my head subtly at the sheer thoughts of her stunning body tied up to my bed – all mine.

I tighten my grip on her hair, and she sharply inhales at the sensation. "Yeah? C'mere," I murmur, and her smirk only matches mine as her chest flushes to mine with the simple fabric of my shirt on her keeping our skin completely apart.

I blink up at her beneath the warm morning light flooding in through my skylight, and her eyes lift to ritualistically thread her fingers into my hair to comb it back.

I flicked my eyes down within an instant to the sight of the dried, dark crimson blood scabbed over the smallest of cuts on her throat. In another heartbeat, I lean up to press affection to the tiny wound to her appreciation.

The sensation of her fingernails across my scalp at this hour draws a soft hum from my chest to hers, and her eyes find mine again the second I drawback.

Fresh mint drifts off her lips, and my eyebrows softly knit together as she teases me to press her mouth, just barely to the corner of my lips.

"When did you brush your teeth?" I mutter in confusion while she kisses my cheek to have my head tilting just slightly for more.

She hums into my skin before drawing nearer to where I need her most, never failing to drag this out until I'm in pieces for her.

"I wanted to kiss you," she murmurs down to me with nothing but that adorable pride running through her.

And the confusion slips off my face to only recognize those foreign fireworks within my gut already.

I softly hum as her nose barely brushes against mine to have my teeth sinking in my bottom lip. "So kiss me, Ace," I offer her while her velvet lips brush against mine.

Her smirk widens on her cheeks to hug them tightly before she's canceling out the little space between us.

My lip slips from my teeth the second her lips capture my bottom lip between them. My eyes flutter shut again, and I hum into her mouth as she softly kisses me with the morning fatigue running the two of us.

Our lips move in sync as they always do, the simple act has become such a domestic aspect of my life that I now can't imagine it without.

But within moments of the bliss, she tears back first to have me softly scoffing at her as she draws away from me. "Ace–" I groan, and glance over to only find her reaching over for something on my nightstand to place more insatiable pressure onto my dick – slowly hardening to her mere touch on my bare skin.

But as she shuffles around, my need for her only grows as I subtly lift the loosely hanging shirt further up her sides. Revealing more and more of her pretty skin layered in delicate, fine-lined artwork, I lift my head up to place an open-mouthed kiss at the bottom of her sternum.

She breathes out a strained laugh while she reaches for whatever it is that she needs, and I only admire more of her silk skin in my fingertips. I hum into her warm skin, dragging my mouth up to layer my lips further up her sternum.

I slowly bunch the fabric further up to reveal her pretty tits with her aroused nipples shimmering in the titanium jewelry before my eyes. I can't even help the lewd groan that leaves the back of my throat as I stare up at her, but before I can even get a taste she's drawing back to me.

She shuffles back with a mischievous grin on her face. I watch her bring something to my lips with a strong, spearmint flooding my nose. I flicked my eyes down in confusion, realizing she's holding a stick of mint green gum pinched between her chipping, black painted fingernails.

I scoff at her once more with a soft laugh, "what are you trying to say, hm?" I murmur while she slips the piece of gum into my mouth for me to instinctually begin to chew it between my molars.

"Hey, we're not all perfect, Styles," she murmurs sarcastically while she tiredly snickers down at me, stroking back my messy hair from my forehead in bliss.

The prominent mint sparks across my tastebuds, and I only analyze that wicked grin on her pretty face further. She cancels out the space again, leaning down to capture my bottom lip between hers and have my body melting further into the mattress with a sigh into her mouth.

And my hands bunch the material of my shirt further up in indication for her to lift her arms. Our lips part momentarily as we swiftly rid the shirt from her upper half to disregard onto the floor.

Her skin gleams under the sunny skies while the waistband of my plaid dark green boxers remains loose around her waist.

I can't help but lose myself in the sight of her body on top of mine, straddling the ferns tracing down beneath my boxer briefs which are only growing snugger by the second. "Fucking hell, you're just- you're–" my words fall flat as my mind ebbs out to only her.

My eyes trace up to her – toned in obvious evidence of her daily hours within the confines of the gym, her raven hair falling over her shoulders in messy waves, and her sparkling kaleidoscope eyes fixated on mine with desire deep within them.

Even the limitless radiance of the night sky came second to her beauty.

But before my smile can grow at the sight of her, "I'm just what, Harry? Hm?" She leans back down within the next race of my heart to seal her mouth to mine again.

"You're just unbelievable, baby," I hoarsely mumble into her velvety, full lips encased over mine. She hums into the fresh mint along my tongue.

I tighten my arms around her bare waist in an attempt to roll her over, but she shoves me back into my place to my surprised shock.

A low groan reverbs into her lips before they descend in pursuit down my cheek. "Rory–" my voice rasps out while my eyebrows softly draw together at the sensation of her lips sponging across my neck.

She simply snickers into my heated skin while shuffling further down, dragging her teasing fingertips across my skin to continue to entice me.

Her warm mouth drags down my collarbone, leaving bliss in its wake while I harshly exhale under my breath as she only travels further down my torso. I tilt my chin down while puffing dwindling air from my chest, glancing down at her through the lust hanging thickly around my room.

She only travels more and more beneath the comforter draped over the two of us. She devilishly smiles into my laurel tattoo traveling down to dip beneath my tight boxers.

My jaw softly oscillates to chew this gum as I stare down at her in a daze, the sight alone only has my cock damn near twitching within the confines of my boxers. I breathe harshly through my nose, slipping my hand from her back as she dips beneath the covers.

I thread my fingers into her thick, raven hair falling in its typical bedhead mess of loose waves to draw it into a makeshift ponytail.

Her hazel eyes lift to mine again while her wandering hand softly smoothes over my rock-hard cock beneath the torturous layer of fabric keeping us apart.

My jaw clenches lightly, "fuck," a rough, needy groan leaving my lips in the form of an exhale.

She softly smirks to herself, reveling in the control right now in contrast to the last night's moments evident on her delicate wrists. "Is this alright?" She tempts me with those goddamn eyes blinking up at me with her deliberately palming me over my boxers.

I grit down on this spearmint gum, puffing out a straight exhale at the friction alone. "More than alright, baby," I cave too quickly to this obvious ache for relief.

She hums softly while leaning further down as her chipped, black fingernails curl around the top of my boxers, causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

Her plump lips press to the prominent bulge within my boxers, sparking heat through my system as I nearly shudder from the soft-touch alone. I grit out a light moan, and she hums softly in her own arrogant success.

"Where are your manners?" She murmurs while she draws back, and I curse softly at her to her obvious amusement.

"Rory–" I grit out as she presses a teasing kiss to my tip beneath the fabric of my boxers, "fuck, you love it, don't you, baby? Fucking with me like this?" I quietly ask her. She sweetly hums with a bob of her head in a nod.

"Go on, let's hear it," she nudges me on with her intentional fingertips gliding down my aching cock, and I strain my jaw while staring down at her in this taut competition between us.

The heel of her palm drags down the length of my dick, sparking insatiable friction which has me cursing out her name.

I nearly give in to her request until my phone ringing cuts through the tension.

"Ignore it," I exasperatedly mumble as she toys with the top of my boxers, layering down kisses along the waistband to only tease me further.

My hips shift subtly, aching desperately for relief at this point but she curls her fingers around my hip to shove me back down into the mattress.

"Pick it up," she pitches to have my lips parting in shock to her words, "it's not like you haven't done it before." She counters, and I harshly breathe at the point she's worked me up to.

"I'm waiting," her fingertips gently trace down my lengthy cock to have me cursing at her once more.

"Fuck's sake, Ace–" I twist slightly, reaching over to grab my phone to pick up without so much as glancing at the caller ID with this haze in my mind. I lay back while painfully hard before her, pressing the phone to my ear with a strained exhale.

"Good boy," she quietly hums with an open-mouthed kiss to the ridge of my V-line coated in laurel delicate ink, ever-so-quietly enough for it to only have me falling further apart for her.

"What?" I harshly ask into the phone, glancing down with a handwoven into her hair to her prideful smirk.

"Jesus, Styles, what's got your panties in a twist?"  Zayn's voice comes through the phone. I nearly lose it as Rory begins to nudge the fabric of my boxer briefs down further to slip her hand beneath the material.

"Fuck, Z, what do you want–" I grit it out without an excuse here since I'm already trapped in this situation. The second her hand wraps around the base of my cock to slip out of the constricting confines, a shaky exhale drifts from my lips as my eyes flutter shut while they roll to the back of my skull.

Zayn pauses for a moment as I sink deeper into her sweet oblivion, the touch alone sending me into my own downward spiral. "Are you alright?" He slowly asks.

I grit out an airy yes as Rory's fist gently tightens to have me nearly squirming at the shock of pleasure.

My body overheats while overwhelmed under both situations unraveling simultaneously. "Okay ... Griff wanted me to tell you to come to the diner tonight since he's dealing with shit downtown right now. He said something about Rory not doing too well, so Griff seems to think that maybe getting her out for a little will help?" Z offers, and her touch is so light yet so mind-numbing that every one of his words goes in through my ear and out the other.

All thoughts simply ebb out to this vast oblivion like the blanket of an onyx backdrop to the stars, and I sense her fist stroke my cock in a gut-tightening rhythm with ease from the precum leaking from my tip.

My hips shift once more, attempting for more of her pleasure but she shoves me down again to have my teeth gritting harshly.

Her warm tongue curiously glides up from my balls to my tip while deliberately tracing the prominent vein which has me stuttering out her name.

"R-Rory," I mindlessly mumble while my grip tightens in her hair. Zayn softly hums in obvious confusion that has me mentally cursing myself as I attempt to grasp control over my own self.

"Yes, you and Rory," Zayn clarifies through the phone speaker in obvious confusion within his tone.

I stutter to find the right words as her tongue gently massages the ridge of my tip, humming ever-so-softly in pride to watch me subtly squirm under her touch. "Mhm," my hum rolls deep from my gut as I begin to lose myself further in this goddamn tease.

"Oh my fuckin' god ... you little shit," Zayn catches on faster than I figured he would. I can only grit down a groan the second she wraps her lips around my tip to lightly apply suction – never giving it in full.

"Fuck, Z, I'll be there–" I stammer on words, and Rory only softly chuckles in her own amusement as her wet tongue swirls around my tip.

Zayn releases a vexed groan through the speaker of my phone while I attempt to regulate my breathing, already increasing from the pleasure building at the base of my spine. "Fuckin' hell," is all he says before hanging up the phone to have me tossing my phone mindlessly onto my comforter.

I instantly moan, unashamed, into the hollow of my room while my knuckles cast white over my grip in her hair.

Her mouth pops from my tip, leaving me hot and hard while my chest puffs in crescendoing beats the longer I manage to contain myself.

"You did so well for me, babe," she murmurs while layering the side of my dick in wet, open-mouthed kisses, dragging her wet tongue and satin lips across my sensitive skin.

I shamelessly groan, taking matters into my own hands by wrapping my hand around my base and gripping her hair to guide her mouth back to my tip.

"Come on, I know damn well you can do better than that, filthy girl," I breathe out my words, watching her lips curl up against my wet tip. I harshly pant at this insatiable build of pressure within me.

I tap my cock against her glistening, parted lips. "Open that pretty little mouth for me," I airily murmur down to her, and her lips part further for me to gently push her head down to watch my cock disappear into her mouth.

"Fuck ... there's my good girl," a raspy moan escapes my lips the second her eyes remain on mine, and my hand slips from my base to allow her small hand to fist it once again.

Her hand tightens to only pump a sheer pleasure to my system, twisting upward while her cheeks hollow out to swallow more of me to hit the back of her throat.

My head tips back as that pressure becomes within reach again, blissfully building at the bottom of my spine the more she bobs her head on my dick with her lips wrapped around me.

Her hand slips from my dick, sinking more of my cock down her throat to have my jaw clenched tight at the sensation which causes her to slightly choke around me.

"Fuck's sake–" I curse out, tilting my head down to find my hand bobbing with her head as she moves on my dick with her spit glistening down my skin.

"God, angel ... my cock fits so well in your mouth, baby, just like it does in that little cunt of yours, doesn't it," I murmur down to have her glossy eyes lift to mine through her dark lashes, practically reading through the devilish thoughts within their allure. "'S like it's meant to be, yeah?" I thickly pant out, and her hum reverbs around my cock to shoot the sparking heat in ripples up my gut.

Another moan drifts from my lips in this dreamworld, coated in morning exhaustion and desire carrying over from the previous lewd night. She draws back, only beginning to bob her head again with the wet sounds of my slick cock hitting the back of her throat filling my sexed-up room.

Her warm, wet tongue massages what she can on the underside of my dick. Her muffled moans coincide with mine, creating a harmonious, fatigued melody with my loft.

But my fist tightens in her thick hair, pushing the back of her head just to her liking to have her fingernails piercing through my skin with her grip.

Fuck, the pain is stunning.

Her throat tightens around my cock, softly choking on me with her spit dripping down my skin.

I curse out her name, "Atta girl, Rory, keep taking it," I practically stammer out while she whimpers with me, and that bliss practically explodes in some kind of supernova.

My eyes roll back as my body falls rigid to her wicked touch, sinking deep into oblivion with a hoarse, deep-seated moan leaving the back of my throat. Her name mercilessly tumbles from my lips with harsh curses through my ragged breathing.

My knuckles turn pale while my abdomen flexes in the surge of bliss, and all the blood rushes to my cock while every other clashing thought simmers out to nothingness.

And my release hits me in its entirety, coating the back of her tight throat with my cum while rough moans toned with soft whimpers leave my lips. I grip her hair, yanking her head back to the sound of a soft inhale as she gently coughs with the necessity of oxygen back into her system.

My chest puffs relentlessly as my body melts, sharply cutting through the air with the drain of energy from my system to only leave this familiar buzz across my skin.

I manage to blink my eyes open, just barely finding her head resting on my upper thigh before her wet, swollen lips pucker to the laurel fern tracing down my skin definition.

"You taste so good," she incoherently murmurs into my skin in her own temptress nature. I can't help but abruptly chuckle with a sharp exhale that has her glossy, hazel eyes lift to mine.

She carefully tucks me back into my boxers, placing another firm kiss on the trail of spare hair below my belly button with a satisfied hum.

My grip loosens within her hair, and she crawls back on top of me for her dark, onyx hair to cascade over the two of us like a curtain.

"Good morning," she cheekily chimes, just barely brushing her silk lips against mine as my needy hands smooth up the backs of her thighs to teasingly grip the flesh of her ass.

I chuckle through my nose as my hands glide up her curved figure to wrap my arms around her bare waist, shaking my head softly to lean up and capture her mouth against mine.

And lewd thoughts continue to consume my mind, and I slip my gum into her mouth for her to softly chew with a snicker into my mouth. "It could be better," I murmur in obvious breathlessness, tasting myself across her lips was only more solidifying confirmation that she was simply mine.

She suddenly snickers against my lips, tugging back to blink my eyes open to the sight of her in bewildered shock.

"Better?" Rory harshly scoffs above me as her jaw oscillates to chew. I hum deeply while finally rolling over to settle between her hips once more.

Her eyebrow raises with that familiar curious desire glazing over the galaxy within her kaleidoscope eyes.

"So much better, baby," and can't help but wickedly smile in determination. I shuffle down her bare, curved body, draped in morning daylight flooding through my skylight.

Laying my lips across her defined collarbone, she immediately melts under my touch to only have an arrogant smile tugging upward on my lips. My mouth drags down her sternum, listening to the soft sighs escaping her lips as I draw out her own bliss.

I hum into her delicate skin, sinking further beneath the warmth of my comforter between her spread legs. "I'm quite starved–" I murmur into her toned stomach, just below her belly button to draw a shocked laugh that cuts the rest of my sentence off.

I glance up with a soft smile twitching up on my lips, finding her delicately inked hands cover her face as she snickers at my comment.

I join the heaven-sent sound with a soft laugh of my own, muffling it with another kiss into her warm skin as I descend her body. My dominant hand splays flat to her skin, deliberately rubbing up and down her belly to continue to draw her into me.

I curl my fingers around the loose waistband of my dark green, plaid boxers while dragging my eyes back up to her simmering out laughter. I smile into her inviting skin, pressing more affection over the pink stretch marks descending her hips.

"Hm, I think I deserve a taste for being such a good boy, Ace," I tiredly mumble into the skin of her lower belly, meeting her glowing eyes under the sunlight.

Her fingers curl under my chin, grazing the pad of her thumb across my scruffed jaw to draw a soft hum from my chest. "You were," she smirks in her own amusement while she chews that dwindling mint gum, and I can't help but shake my head subtly in her grip.

"But only if you want, Harry," she assures me, tracing my bottom lip with her thumb to have me tilting my head down to lay a kiss on her open palm.

She's my very own kind of medicine – "You've got me hooked," I honestly admit.

All the while, I pucker my lips into her warm skin to delicately suck my own selfish stains for my eyes only, and there was no backing out at this point.

I meet her needy eyes above mine, simmering in that temptress nature of hers. "Then go on, take me," she reluctantly instructs me, and I tug at the soft material to encourage her to lift her hips from the mattress.

I approvingly hum as she does so, inviting me to slip my boxers from her hips and down her legs to disregard to the side before spreading her back open again.

Finding nothing but her glistening wetness practically dripping down her pretty cunt, I nearly groan at the sight alone while my hands glide up her thighs to curl my fingers around her hips.

"Jesus, fuck–" I mumble at the heaven between her thighs, and tilt my head down to hear the slightest of her breath hitch as I press my lips to her inner thigh.

A soft whimper tumbles from her lips, sensing her fingers thread into my untamed hair to only draw a satisfied hum from my chest as I settle in my spot. Spotting those hidden scars where she keeps them secret from the rest, sponging nothing but affection to every part of her that hurts.

I lift my eyes while drawing back from the fading pink burns, meeting her amber-and-green eyes fixated on mine with such softness that only brings a small grin to my face.

My mouth meets the apex of her thigh and she inhales quietly, watching those sweet lips part while maintaining that eye contact with her as I draw closer to where I know she's aching for me.

She knew damn well that two could play that game.

Her arousal practically welcomes me, and her needy body language tells me everything I need to know. So I merely give her a hint of bliss, pressing an open-mouthed kiss to her clit without much more.

"Harry" my name already drifts off her lips, and I hum against her cunt while craving more of her across my tongue as well.

I curiously glide my tongue up her dripping cunt, guiding my tongue around her clit. Her body instantly arches into my mouth for more with a desperate whimper leaving her lips that only causes my lips to arrogantly curl up against her pussy.

My eyes lift to watch her squirm as I continue to tease her with my tongue, and my palm smooths across her lower belly again to hold her still to endure the same kind of torture she put me through earlier.

"Ah- Harry–" she nearly whines as her head tips back into the pillow with an insatiable grip tightening in my hair, baring the sharp underside of her jaw while I hum softly over her sensitive clit.

"How's it feel, baby, hm?" I muse as my tongue continues to explore every bit of her but where she needs it the most. "'S fuckin' torture, isn't it?" I raspily whisper, edging her further to watch her frustration grow to have a coy smile curling upon my face.

A vexed groan leaves the back of her throat, and I continue to hold her still in a vice grip to her harsh, increasing breaths.

"You little shit–" she breathes out in obvious knots, desperate for relief of her own just as I had. A smug expression forms on my face as I kiss over her clit again, leaving her in more of a mess.

"What, Ace?" I bluntly ask, and her eyes flicker down to meet mine as I trace around her clit again to simply watch her melt.

Those needy eyes only sparkle in amusement, and that contradicting smirk paints across her flushed cheeks.

She takes me by surprise, tightening her thighs around my neck to lock me in. I instantly curse out as she twists, forcing me to roll onto my back to avoid my neck practically snapping under her duress.

And I exhale sharply the second my back hits the comforter, blinking up to the sight of her straddling my face. "Fuck me," I nearly groan up at her body, draped in morning light.

Her fingers still woven into my hair only rake them back further, giving me more of this goddamn view. Her tits puff with her ragged breaths as her raven hair cascades over her shoulders.

Her cunt nearly inches above my mouth, crying out for attention with its glistening wake of arousal.

"Please," she mumbles, yet her raspy, low tone drips in nothing but desire.

My lips only curl up further as I smooth my hands up the backs of her toned thighs to curl my hands around her hips once more – leaving little stains with my cool rings touching on her olive skin.

"What are you waiting for then?" I cheekily inquire, and that sick smirk finds its way through the fatigue to etch into her glowing skin under the morning light.

I guide her body down further, lowering her cunt to my mouth elicited a shameless moan in response. One of her hands slips from my hair while the other tightens, and she reaches out to white-knuckle my headboard for leverage as she curiously begins to grind against my mouth.

I hum in approval of her actions, "just like that, Ace, fuck my mouth."

Her head tips back as her moans drawl out while her distinct arousal coats my mouth, simultaneously working her with my tongue as she wanted to in the first place has her crumbling above me.

"Oh, my fucking god, Harry–" she curses out my name once my nose nudges her clit as I dive deep into her paradise.

"Come on, grind your pretty little cunt all over my face," I coax her to give in further.

And her actions only grow more confident, grinding to her preference with rolls and circles of her hips to have an animalistic groan leaving my lips into her soaked pussy.

I watch her nearly shudder at the sound, and my lips curl up with a rough groan as I messily kiss her clit. "Unreal," I groan to the sight of her upon me.

I hum to the sound of her delicate whimpers for my eyes to flutter shut, reveling in own very own dreamworld. And my tongue harshly massages over her pussy in various patterns, listening to its sheer effect over her was the only drug I could ever need.

My tongue flattens for her to roll her hips against it, eliciting a relieved moan leaving her to encapsulate the hollow of my sunlit room.

And her firsts tighten in my hair, sparking this seat across my scalp to have me sharply inhaling at the arousing pain with a rumbling moan leaving the back of my throat.

"Harry–" my name falls off her lips in a simple request, and I roughly hum to the sound of it in intentional arrogance. "Look at me," she instructs through her harsh pants, and my eyes blink open to the sheer demand in her tone.

As her hips grind shamelessly over my tongue, our eyes meet with her raven hair falling perfectly into its sexed-up place. And that devilish smile twists into the pleasure on her face, boring her gaze into mine only has her crumbles to more pieces.

"That's it, baby ... I want you to watch me ride your pretty face," she muses, and her words only have that all too familiar sensation twisting through my gut in a surge of pleasure to her words.

"Jesus, fuck, Ace–" I moan into her drenched cunt, watching every bit of her curved frame's rhythm over my mouth while I harshly breathe through my nose.

And our eyes never waver from each other, drawing the thick lust to its peak within her while I can only smirk in a heaven of my own.

"Oh, fuck, fuck–" she stammers on words as her orgasm creeps up on her, noticing her eyes beginning to flutter shut in resistance to our heated gaze.

And watching her crumble like this was something along the lines of a supernova: simply divine.

"Give it to me, baby, cum all over my face," I only nudge her further as my tongue wanders further, and my nose rubs against her clit to drive her overboard.

Her eyes eventually fall shut while they roll to the back of her head in a surge of gut-wrenching pleasure. She moans out my name while chewing ever so often to aid the gum between her teeth, and her body tenses up above mine with a slight tremble.

Her silent moans escape as whimpers while she coats my tongue in the taste of her alone, and I deeply hum at the sensation. "Good girl," I lap up every bit of her cum, ensuring to get all of her before layering her sensitive clit in open-mouthed kisses.

I merely watch it all, every bit of her crumbling to its vulnerability while bathed in sunlit pleasure.

She caves, exhaling sharply for her body to go limp before mine with a slight wince to my tongue's efforts to draw out her high. I softly shush her at the sounds of a weaker whimper leaving her lips from the rapid drain of morning exhaustion.

"Relax, you did so good for me," I assure her, and tug her down for her to collapse onto my chest to knock the air from my lungs for a moment.

Her bare frame slightly shakes with a fresh, sheen coat of sweat over her brow, nuzzling into my neck. I hum to the morning touch, wrapping my arms around her to draw her tight against me while brushing back my hair.

"Now it's a good morning, love," I murmur into her temple to listen to her bubbly laughter vibrate into my chest.

She tilts her head up, and my eyes blink to catch her gaze as she settles on top of me. "You up for the diner tonight?" I murmur, and her smile falters for a moment as I tuck a fallen, messy strand behind her pierced ear.

"Why?" She inquisitively murmurs, breaking the request further apart for me to deeply sigh beneath her.

I absentmindedly brush my index fingertip down the bridge of her nose, ever-so-lightly.

"Griff's worried about you," I inform her to watch those pretty pink lips only softly curl up in the slightest.

"Yeah," she answers my previous question, disregarding her brother's worry for her as she hides it behind the chaos of thoughts trapped in that head of hers.

"As long as I get fries," she sweetly adds on while continuing to chew that flavorless gum at this point. I snicker under my breath with her reciprocated beaming smile radiant on her flushed skin while sheen sweat fades on her brow.

"Oh, of course," I softly chuckle under my breath as her shy smile radiates off of her – my goddamn star.

Her chin rests on my chest while the entirety of her exposed skin seals to mine beneath the comforter draped over her bareback.

But the longer I stare, in admiration of her, and the longer I consciously process the phone call from earlier, I only realize nothing but the fact that Zayn now knows about the two of us.

"Shit–" I curse abruptly to draw confusion all over her face as I softly groan in regret. I pinch my eyes shut with my fingertips on the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Harry," Rory complains while curling her fingers around my hand, drawing it back to me to flutter my eyes open to meet her confused, technicolor ones.

"Z knows," I softly murmur while I brace for backlash, unsure of how exactly she felt in the realm of showing those that matter that she's really mine. I brace for the slight crack to the warmth in my chest, but it never comes.

Instead, her abrupt laughter fills the quiet, distant city traffic hung over the lonesome of my loft. I stare at her in sheer shock, dropping her forehead to my chest with her laughter only loosening an unexpected exhale from my chest.

Her eyes lift to mine, and I instantly meet them to assess them for whatever possible doubt could be embedded within the hues I've memorized at this point.

"God, they all know at this point," she chuckles, and my lips slowly curve back upwards with a soft handshake.

"And you're okay with that?" I softly ask while my fingertips mindlessly toy with her raven hair, caressing it with this consistent need to simply just be touching her.

Her eyes sparkle beneath the sun as she hums, "I told you last night, Harry ..." she murmurs to have my eyebrows softly knit together as I assess her defined features. "I hate pretending that I'm anything but yours," a tight-lipped smile works its way onto her face while my dimple pops on my cheek at the assurance in her voice.

No labels, no pressure to be anything but just us.

My fingertips gently graze over last night's dark hickeys on the crescent arch of her neck with an approving hum. "Just not Griff, not yet," she wearily murmurs, but her reasons are valid in obvious ways to my conflicting relationship to the both of them.

I just smile down at her in the daylit moments we do have, swearing an oath to our illicit affair – "my pretty little secret."

---

i need lots of laps after the last few chapters !

thanks for being patient with me <3

love you,
h.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

78.6K 1.5K 61
“I can tell you’re going to be a challenge.” He almost growled. “I like that.” Harry smirked. He dipped his head, nudging mine to the side before I...
336K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
13.3M 549K 200
"I'm a monster!" he shouted in my face, his veins popping out on his neck. I tried to hold my tears but failed, all these months of patience and an...
123K 3.4K 47
[COMPLETED] Esmereld Payne, better known as Emera or Esme, has always been a rebellious young woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will put s...