killer instinct - || h.s. ||

By eversincekyoto

a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's c... More

welcome
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12 *
13
14
15
16 *
17 *
18
19
20 *
21
22 *
23
24 *
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 *
38
39
40 *
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 *
49
50
51
52 *
53
55 *
56 *
57
58
59
60 *
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 *
68
69 *
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 *
79
80
81 *
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
dedication

54

7.5K 207 373
By eversincekyoto

" no one has ever cared for me as much as you do "

---

harry styles.

I run my fingers through my hair, and naturally, click my carabiner to my belt loop of these warm brown corduroy pants falling to my ankles. My simple wife-beater stays tight against my torso with a cream-colored short-sleeve, button-down laying open as I gather the last of my things before tucking my switchblade into the back of my pants.

"Rory!" I mindlessly call out into my loft, not used to the idea of waiting on someone before heading out these days.

"I'm right here, idiot," she laughs nearby, eliciting a quick 180 from me to find her directly behind me.

My eyes instantly settle on my girl without words describing how stunning she looks, even in simple party clothes.

Her dark, inky waves fall in styled curls over her bare shoulders. She dons just those low-waisted, blue jeans with her lace red thong just barely peeking out on her hips with a cropped, white tank top embroidered with little cherries and a lace-trimmed neckline.

My eyes trace every bit of her curved figure as she snickers at my reaction, analyzing every tattoo delicately etched into her toned skin.

"Stop–" she shoves my face away with a tinting blush to her cheeks. I can only laugh in disbelief before grabbing her by her hips to deliberately guide her stumbling steps back against the edge of the kitchen countertop.

She blinks up at me with those kaleidoscope eyes accentuated with dark makeup, and a shy, tight-lipped smile while unable to take any more of the gaze I have burning into her.

I subtly shake my head with a smirk on my face, processing the fact that I get to have her. "Jesus, fuck–" I whisper ever so thickly, and she drops her forehead to press it against my chest with a blush painting her cheeks.

"No, no, let me look at you before I have to pretend tonight," I coax her pretty eyes up to mine while I gently grasp her jaw to tilt her face upon me.

Her amber-and-green eyes twinkle up at me while she rolls her full lips into her mouth to contain herself, but the deep, crimson hue across her cheeks already tells me enough.

I tilt my head down, and intently lay my lips to her cheekbone. "Fuck's sake, you're unbelievable," I mumble into her plush skin seeped in the gentle scent of her sweet perfume blending with the usual tobacco.

"Harry," she lightly laughs, and like it always is, it only rolls through me like a moment under the bliss of the stars.

My lips curve upward against her warm skin, and I trail my gentle kisses down to the hinge of her jaw to draw a soft gasp from her sweet spot.

My hips gently press her into the marble counter, and she slips her hand to grasp my hair at the nape of my neck to tilt her head back to its center. Within another heartbeat, she's leaning up on her toes to connect our mouths.

I smile into her lips and flutter my eyes shut at the sensation sparking the entirety of my anatomy to life. Her cocoa butter chapstick stains my lips, and our mouths sink into the familiar melody with our soft affection echoing through the quiet of my loft.

"We have to go," she murmurs with an inhale to the initiated depth of our kiss while I teasingly sink my teeth into her bottom lip.

Drawing a soft hum from her chest was all I need before slipping her plump lip from my teeth with a smirk smug on my lips.

My eyes flutter open in the same breathlessness as her, and she only presses a hand to my sternum to shove me off of her.

"Come on," she incessantly murmurs, and I snicker as I watch her bend over by the door to lace up her shoes.

I smirk down at the lewd sight, swarming my mind with filthy thoughts just at the sight of that cherry-red lace peeking out from the waistband of her denim jeans before lifting my eyes to hers already catching me in the act.

"Pathetic," she scoffs, and I huff at her while she opens up the door to step out into the hallway.

I'm quick to follow out after her while shutting the door behind me. "Hey, you can't blame me," I murmur while throwing an arm over her shoulders to draw a groan out of her, burying her face into my chest.

I snicker as we step into the waiting elevator, and she toys with my keys as it sinks down to the ground floor.

"You gave Jules and Lou the address?" I murmur down to her as I let my arm slip from her shoulder to step out the doorway into the warm, spring night air of the city.

She hums in front of me as we trail down the pavement to my car, glossy in the white moonlight and city lights polluting the air. I unlock my car for it to chirp to life at the curb, and she slips in on the passenger side before I sink into the opposite seat.

I seal the warmth in and twist my keys to kickstart the engine before watching her tug her seatbelt over her chest as I do the same. My soulful, nostalgic music floods the car from connecting to my phone, and I watch her tuck her knees into her chest to shrink into the seat.

I simply drive away from the curb after checking my mirrors and reach into the cupholder to fish out a typical fix to hand off to her. "Thanks," she murmurs while taking the cigarette from my fingertips.

Just as I draw away she tucks my arm against her to welcome a foolish smile on my face as I curl my fingers around her thigh.

I glance over while coming to a stop at a red light, finding her skin draped in a crimson hue. She lights up beside me with a warm glow shadowing over her face and rolls the window down to puff the thick smoke from her lungs.

"We could've stayed in tonight if you didn't wanna go out–" she murmurs beside me, acknowledging the past few days of slowly finding more and more comfort in her.

I only shake my head, "and pass up watching Jules kick Griff's ass? No thanks," I sarcastically murmur, and her laugh echoes through my car like the tobacco lingering with her perfume in my car.

"Oh, god," Rory mumbles at the impending meeting she promised Griff while burying her face in between her knees.

"I'm kidding, it'll be fine, relax," I snicker under my breath as I gently squeeze her thigh while driving through the city.

She only hums gently before bringing that filter to her lips, hollowing out her cheeks to suck in a long, remedying drag as she gazes out the window at the city passing us by.

I drive and drive until I find Niall's place, crowded at the curb with cars and practically hearing the music thumping from inside my own car driving past it. I search for a spot along the curb before managing to park parallel several meters from his place.

I park, and "alright, ready–" shut the ignition off before being taken completely off guard with the sensation of her lips against my cheekbone.

I turn my head, only to find her climbing over the center console to which I willingly embrace her warm body straddling on my lap. "Ace–" I mumble before her hands slip to hold the sides of my jaw, sealing her lips to mine like a spark of white heat through my system.

"Just need a taste," she murmurs against my lips to draw a rough groan from my chest while I invite her closer to sit over my crotch.

Our feverish kisses delight in each other with our chests flushed together, savoring every bit of her lush lips molding against mine. "I hate pretending I'm not yours," she mumbles into the kiss, and I swear those words only tighten through my gut.

I weave my fingers into her silk hair at the nape of her neck, gently grasping her roots to tug her back with a soft, disconnecting smack of our lips.

"I can fix that if you let me, baby," I murmur while blinking at her with her inviting, pink lips parted. "Yeah?" I hum, coaxing her further to have her head bob as she softly nods.

I hum before canceling out the space between us, burying my face into her warm neck to draw a needy whimper from her chest that has me in pieces. I inhale the sweet scent of her perfume and layer her neck in firm kisses.

I draw her cascading hair from her neck, baring more of her skin to me with another desperate moan right beside my ear.

I hum into her skin, trailing up right below her ear to show love to the sweet spot. Eventually, my teeth sink into her skin to draw it between my teeth ever-so-slightly to grant a light gasp from her throat as she fists my curls just the right way.

"Harry–" her voice drifts like a whisper from her lips while I let her skin slip from my teeth to delicately suction the fresh mark, staining her skin in me.

I hum softly before drawing back a fraction, finding a fresh forming stain in her skin before I bring my mouth to once more in a simple peck. "There you go ... all mine," I mumble before I drawback in a lustful heat over my body.

I smirk while fixing her hair over the hickey hidden from most, and flicker my eyes up to find a glowing smile on her face like a star in the darkness of my car.

She snickers at me, and I shake my head before she leans down again to connect our mouths while beginning to work me up with her sitting right over my crotch.

"Alright, alright," I mumble into the heated kiss stirring my belly in desire, "we'll finish this later." I thickly whisper, and she hums while disconnecting our lips with a light smack.

My eyes travel down at the effect I have over her, evident with her pierced nipples prominent through the thin fabric. I deeply hum before brushing a knuckle against one to have her react with a flustered laugh.

Her tattooed hand rubs over the thin fabric of my wife-beater, eliciting hot friction against my sternum with those eyes glazed in lust.

"Promise?" She teasingly smirks in her own sense of control on top of me, but I only slip my hand past her waist to reach over and open the door up.

She snickers at the action, flooding warm, fresh air into the constricted heat. "Promise," I assure her with a pat to the side of her ass, and she lifts from my lap to leave me hot and hard in the seat before I follow her out.

The two of us fix our appearances as I shut the door, and lock my car with an obvious hard-on in my pants. I lean against the side of the car for a moment and shut my eyes to imagine the worst but her sweet laugh doesn't help matters at the moment.

"Har–" she begins in front of me, but I don't even open my eyes for one more glance at her as I tap her face to clamp my palm over her mouth.

"Shut up," I puff out, and she chuckles into my hand while I think of more pressing matters easing out the lust to a warm flush in my cheeks.

I blink my eyes open, finding her eyes twinkling in accomplishment under the streetlamp as I pull back from my car. "Don't," I warn her before slipping my hand from her mouth to nudge her down the sidewalk to Ni's.

I hold her hand in mine, and she threads our fingers together as we trek down the sidewalk.

The two of us follow in a group of people, and our hands slip apart before I lean over to lay a soft kiss on her temple. She hums with a tight-lip smile on her glossy lips, meeting my eyes for a moment before stepping into the party scene.

Niall's typical place is trashed with strangers, flashing lights, cheap alcohol, drugs wafting through the air, and music so loud it vibrates the floor. "Fuck's sake–" I murmur out loud, and she snickers at me while we weave through the people crowding the area.

I look around, attempting to find our friends with a hand still clasped around Rory's to ensure I don't lose her.

"Styles!" Z's accented voice calls out, and my eyes shoot over to break our intertwined hands in another heartbeat.

There my friends sit in the living room, more importantly around the drugs laid out on the coffee table like candy. I scoff under my breath while Z puffs a cloud of aromatic smoke from his lungs and that brown stick between his fingers.

"Hey," I clasp Zayn's hand and embrace him in a familiar hug before Gigi hops up to give me a drunk hug which I laugh into.

Rory follows close behind, greeting her friends as I do. Finding Payne hearing, and he smiles the second we embrace after some time apart. "Payne," I pat his back, and he draws back with a beaming smile hung upon his face before his eyes trail over to Rory.

She only smiles and sticks her hand out to have a surprised laugh fall from Liam's lips. "Sorry," she wearily murmurs, and Liam instantly shakes her hand with a grin as he stares at her in full to twist through my gut with this unsettling sensation.

"Don't worry about it, it's old news now," Payne smiles at my girl, but she glances over to me and I only nod my head in the direction of Griff on the other couch. Their hands slip apart, and I wander over to Griff with Rory close behind.

And then Griff gets up from the couch with a cup in his hand, and I send him a hesitant look at the drugs laid out like a trap for him. "Griff," I murmur, but he only takes my hand to tug me into a hug to pat my back.

"I'm fine, Styles," he assures me beside my ear, and I tug back to subtly nod at him before his brown eyes lift past my shoulder to his sister. I watch him slip past me to instant embrace her, warming Rory's cheeks in a smile while she hugs him tight.

I look away, leaving them to find exhausted Mia getting up from the couch. "Hey, Anderson," I murmur in greeting and delicately embrace her with a hum from her chest.

"Hey, Harry," I can practically hear the smile in her tone before she draws away to find my assumptions to be truer than ever. Her eyes flicker over to Rory, and I grin at their friendly embrace as Griff only does the same.

"Styles!" An all too familiar Irish accent calls out, and my eyes shoot over in the direction of his arms open with that shit-eating grin on his face. "Get your cute ass over here," he exclaims, and embarrassment flushes across my face to Rory's recognizable laugh.

I wander over to his floppy golden brown hair and drunken state in just those blue-gray trousers and a white graphic tee.

He crushes me in a hug the second I'm in proximity, and I groan into him as he squeezes me as tight as usual. "Fucking hell, Ni–" I groan, and he hums in delight before drawing back to allow me to breathe again.

"Took you long enough," he scolds me before taking another sip of his drink from a plastic cup. I only hum, knowing damn well why we were late and my eyes settle in on that very person wandering over to us.

"Hey, darlin'," Ni hugs Ace tightly, and her eyes flicker over his shoulder to mine in a signal for help as I only laugh at her undergoing the same. "How are you?" Niall requests as he pulls back, and Rory only smiles to cover up the obvious pain inside.

"Too fucking sober," she murmurs to have Niall offering up his cup to her while I simply watch their interaction.

Rory instantly takes the cup, curling her fingers around it with her ruby ring glimmering in the strobe. She tips her head back and takes a few big sips of whatever Niall's got in that cup – strong enough to have her face scrunch up slightly.

Niall smirks at her before flickering his eyes between us, "and how are you two lovers?" He muses.

Rory instantly chokes, sputtering on the alcohol to have me cursing at him while involuntarily rubbing her warm back. "Ni–" I warn him through my clenched jaw while she only shakes her head at Niall grinning like an idiot.

My hand slips from her delicate back as I quickly glance over to ensure Griff didn't see the touch. "What? I'm curious?" He murmurs in amusement while taking his cup back from her, and crossing an arm over his chest.

"Fuck off," Rory murmurs for me while wiping the back of her hand over her glistening lips, and Niall only smirks at the two of us.

"At least attempt to hide it," he reaches for her, slipping a strand of her dark hair between his fingers to draw it back enough to showcase the purpled mark below her pierced ear from earlier.

He grazes the pad of his thumb over the bruise in curiosity. "I'm gonna kill you, Ni," Rory warns him while smacking his hand away, and my lips only curve upward as I run a hand through my hair.

"Please–" he begins, but a familiar voice catches all of our attention.

"There you are!" Bella's voice projects over the usual party music, weaving her way through the mass of people. Her thin figure dons a pair of jeans and some kind of contraption of a shirt.

"Hey, B," Ace murmurs to her before I notice the lime and the two untouched shots pinched in her fingertips to leave my eyebrows drawn together.

"Took you both long enough," she already drunkenly slurs to have Rory snickering at the sight. "You're exempt," she points at me with that lime wedge but then her eyes zone in on Rory with the intent that has my jealousy already kicking in.

"But very much, mandatory tequila shots for you," Bella chimes to have Rory's eyebrows raising in appeal to her poison of choice.

"Tequila, you say?" Ace laughs with Bella, and she hums while noticing the trail of salt stuck to the side of her hand by her thumb.

But I only glance back over when Ace looks over at me as if looking for some kind of approval here, and I simply shake my head to rid the expression from my face.

"Relax, have fun tonight," I assure her, watching that familiar smile overtake her face to accept Bella's shot glasses brimmed with that clear liquid.

"You don't mind, right Harry?" Bella cheekily asks. I had no idea what I needed more consent to before she's sticking the peel of the lime wedge between her white teeth with a grand smile.

My eyes only widen with a soft scoff as Ace only chuckles beside Ni and me. "Jesus, fuck–" Ni murmurs in amusement while he throws his arm over my shoulder and I stare, bewildered at the sight with this lust brewing in my gut.

Rory laughs before tipping her head back to drain the alcohol down her throat, reacting without a flinch to the potent substance. So she swallows hard before draining the second without another reaction whatsoever which is even more concerning.

"Atta girl," Ni cheers her on, and I harshly curse him out as he only snickers beside me.

She takes her time holding Bella's hand before bringing her mouth down to her skin under the strobe light and thundering music.

Her pink tongue glides up the salt trail while my lips part in shock to the sensual action, and Ni reaches down to take the empty shot glasses from her fingertips.

And the hell doesn't quite end until Rory takes Bella's face into her hands, and snickers before drawing close enough to barely brush their lips together as she tilts her head to sink her teeth into the lime.

Bella lets go of the citrus fruit from her mouth and pinches the peel in Rory's mouth for my girl to tame more of the burning alcohol taste with more of the lime juice.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," I murmur as Bella and Rory laugh to themselves. Ace takes the lime back from her teeth to smile at me with a warm flush to her cheeks from the illicit substance.

"Come on, dance with me," Bella pleads, and I huff as she only hands off her eaten lime to me with a smile.

But before she can get far, I grasp her by her toned bicep to yank her back into me. She gives with a buzzed laugh, and I lean into her ear discreetly with nothing but pulsing jealousy.

"Go on, baby, use B all you want for now, but just remember you'll be in my fucking bed tonight, yeah?" I whisper, brushing my lips against her pierced cartilage.

Ace only laughs under her breath and gently shoves me by a grip on my shirt. My torso jolts back with a smirk snug on my face as I meet her eyes, and poke my tongue into her cheek with pride knowing my words are nothing but the truth.

She happily grins as she lets Bella tug her away into the crowd, before puckering her sweet lips into an obnoxious kiss blown my way. I smirk to myself before she turns away from me to Bella whispering something into her ear, and leaves me absolutely fucked in the head.

Ni only harshly pats my back while taking the juiced lime wedge from my fingertips, "let me get you a fucking cigarette." Ni murmurs to have a dry laugh reverberating from my throat, and I shake my head as I sink into the couch beside Griff and Mia with him.

I glance over, finding Griff just as shocked from the events we've just witnessed but I slip a cigarette between my lips as a temporary fix.

I lean down, slipping my lighter from my pocket to roll the spark wheel a few times before gaining a hot flame to burn through the end. I cough lightly before resuming the remedying sensation to my system.

I offer off my lighter to Ni, and he hums while he simply shakes his head as smoke drifts from my lips. I lean back, shoulder pressed to his as I roll the familiar item between my fingers before my eyes settle back on my girl.

In her hand now is a plastic red cup, and in her other is Bella's waist as they dance together. "Styles," Griff's voice beside me chimes in, and I glance over while taking a long drag.

"Hm?" I hum as I exhale out the thick smoke away from the two of them. Mia only glances at me and the god-awful habit that I can only smile at her for.

"How is she?" He asks out of concern for his little sister, despite the sticky situation including the fact that none of this would have happened if she just stayed away in the first place.

But life's fucked, we all know that enough to realize that fucked up shit happens and it's out of our control.

"She's alright," I nod but Griff's eyebrows only knit together in confusion.

"Mia said she hasn't been sleeping?" He inquires. I only hum softly while shrugging in hopes of covering up the fact that we sleep in the same bed every night – so I'd know.

I press my lips together, tapping the ashes from the end of my burning cigarette. "I mean, I- I wouldn't know, I've been taking the ... couch," I come up with an excuse myself while Niall abruptly chokes on his drink beside me to have me nudging him with my elbow.

"But," I cover up to Griff's eyebrows slowly drawing together, "she drank that herbal shit you told her about and that seems to be helping." I nod to Griff's soft sigh of taking my partial lies for truth.

"But she's–" Griff begins, but the group of us pause the second a presence looms over us. I glance up, finding my girl nervously grinning with the company of her two friends.

"Griff," Rory murmurs to capture his attention, "these are my friends – Jules and Louis." She smiles as Griff and Mia get up. I join them beside Ace who weary glances at me, and I only itch to have a hand on her out of reassurance.

"I've heard a lot about you both," Griff attempts to charm but only Lou seems to smile at the words.

Jules just stands there with her blonde hair flowing to her shoulders, a gold piercing ring cuffed to her nose, and a pout resembling Rory's stubborn attitude.

"Louis," he murmurs, and glances over at Jules who only stares daggers into Griff while I watch him hesitantly smile above her. "And this is my girlfriend, Jules," Lou nudges her, and she rattles to life without a trace of sweetness to someone Rory claims to be so.

Griff just sticks his hand out, but Jules gives him a half-ass smile to which Rory softly curses under her breath.

But Mia chimes in, "alright, do you want to go get drinks?" She smiles with that familiar, maternal warmth over all of us – it was simply impossible to deny.

Lou simply nods, and he slips his arm from Jules's waist with a reassuring smile on his scruffed face. "I'll be back," Lou murmur beside her. Mia steps away from the group with Rory who instantly chimes in to escape this interaction.

"I can show you," she hums while linking arms with Louis, smiling at her tipsy state.

That only leaves the three of us here, and I catch Jules' eyes to twitch my lips upward into a smile but clearly, she has more on her mind.

"Hey, 'm Niall," my idiot friend beside me sticks his hand out to her, in hopes of better luck with that charming smile and sparkling eyes.

Jules' eyes dismiss Niall completely, bruising his ego before they pin directly back on Griff alone.

"Alright, listen here, you prick," Jules instantly snaps to have both of our eyes widened at the sharp tone. Griff stammers on words but quickly regrets it when she glares at him.

"That right there is my best friend," she points over in the direction Rory went into the crowd of the party scene, "and so help me God, it's taking more than I thought not to fucking strangle you right now." She seethes, and Niall's shocked laugh vibrates beside me while I roll my lips into my mouth in surprise.

"You have no fucking idea how much she's been through because you decided to screw shit up," she grits out, but Griff only huffs at her.

"I know–" he begins, but Jules is quicker to shut him up with words like daggers into his soul.

"Really?" She sharply scoffs, cutthroat enough to lacerate through our guts. "What do you know, huh? Do you know how much she struggled through college because your pathetic ass couldn't just stay around?" Jules shoots at Griff, watching his face pale even in the strobe.

"Did you fucking know she worked her ass off doing that god-awful double major she didn't want to do just so she could find you? No?" She snaps, stranding Griffin his own hell on the outskirts of the party.

"Jules–" Griff mutters, but Jules takes a step forward with nothing but burning anger across her face.

"I'm not done," she grits out, and Griff's lips clamp shut again to stare down at her while continuing to take blow after blow. "No, because you weren't there every night she hit a dead-end in her search so Lou and I would have to pick her up from some random fucking bar, drunk off her ass, because you left her alone." Her voice dares to waver. Griff sighs under his breath with the new truth not even I knew.  

"But that's not even the worst of it," she continues to dig the knife in while pointing an accusing finger at his chest, "because you nearly killed her, and then left her by her fucking self at the hospital for weeks." She grits out, and my lips roll into my mouth with the impact of her words visible across Griffin's face.

"I know she forgave you so easily because that's the type of person I know she is," she spits out more truth to only prove how much she cares about my girl, "but don't expect a damn thing from me unless you prove you're not going to leave her for dead again." Jules fires, and I swallow thickly as Ni curses under his breath beside me.

"Just know that while your pathetic self sat around, I was there ... I was there for her," she seals off the conversation. Griff just stands there with more and more guilt draping over his solemn face.

There are no more words left to fill that void within him. No apologies, or actions that could ever repay the years he spent fixing his mistakes and trying to get himself clean for her – for all of them.

And Jules only stands there with an well-understood, angered expression on her face, projecting more familiar protective care over someone of mutual significance.

"Hey!" My girl stumbles into me, tipsier than I left her but surely not at her worst. I instantly wrap an arm around her waist to hold her up while she balances two solo cups in her hands.

"What did we miss?" Lou murmurs as my eyes glance over at him as Ace hands a cup over to Jules who happily takes it.

"Nothing," she coldly murmurs while pettily raising her cup to Griff to tip back the intoxicating drink down her throat.

"Sorry, she's–" Ace begins, but out of nowhere Zayn hops up in confusion.

"Louis?" His thick accent catches all of our attention, and Louis turns around to slip his arm from Jules' waist with a shocked, contagious laugh.

And the group of us surrounded by the vibrating music and intoxicated scene watch Zayn and Louis reunite like they've been friends forever.

"Fuck, what are you doing here, mate?" Lou's voice drowns out as Jules simply blinks with the rest of us – utterly confused.

"These are my fuckin' friends," Zayn murmurs in amusement with a drunk arm hooked around the back of Lou's neck to leave us all in more and more shock by the second.

"That little shit's my best friend," Lou points over to Rory who just snorts at the two of them.

Zayn only smirks further, "yeah, I already knew that," he hums to have more and more pieces fall into place. Rory blinks her pretty, glazed eyes in uncertainty with the rest of us.

"Who do you think told the fucker about the Pit, hm?" Zayn muses while nearly all of our lips part in shock, "Or all the insider tips about who you're fighting every night?" Zayn wickedly smiles as I'm the first to break out into a relieved laugh.

"Jesus Christ," Griff wearily murmurs as he instantly sinks into the couch again, like this was all becoming too much for him with the flashing strobe and thumping bass.

"You–" Rory murmurs as Lou just grins with Zayn like friendly idiots.

"I'm sorry? That didn't sound like a thank you," Zayn smirks.

Rory instantly steps over to crash into him with a hug for every fight night she hasn't gone into that deathtrap blindsided.

My lips curl up at the embrace, and Niall pats my shoulder with a scoff. "I need another drink," his accented voice murmurs beside me while slipping from my side to weave back through the crowd.

"What the hell are we here for?" Ace smiles like no other in the company of several people that would cross oceans for her safety.

Rory grabs Jules' hand, tugging her friend into the sea of strangers while Lou disappears with them. I wait for Niall and move away from the sight of my friends, leaning against his fireplace to wrap my lips around my dwindling cigarette again.

Consuming the long drag to my tainted lungs, I gently breathe out the thick smoke from my lungs while my eyes trace around the crowded place to find her again. My eyes eventually draw in like a magnet tugging incessantly until they snap into place on her glowing under the strobe with her friends.

My jaw only locks tight at the sight of her hips rocking to the rhythm of the music pumping through my veins. Jules' once cold expression is replaced with relieved love pointed in the direction of Louis happily dancing in resemblance to Gigi and Zayn beside them.

I take another goddamn drag at the sight of her with Bella instead of this secret we have to keep from the group. My cheeks hollowed out as her head tips back in laughter from whatever Bella said into her ear, radiating the pulsing bliss from meters away.

My own goddamn star in her own warm flush amongst a room full of strangers, my eyes are pinned on my twinking girl in the flash of the psychedelic strobe.

I have to muffle down my smirk as I blow out a puff of thick smoke to the side, glancing down at the swirling ground to scrunch my nose up before lifting my eyes again.

I stick my cigarette out into the ashtray resting on the mantle of the fireplace. I rake my fingers through my hair while I find the simple company in myself. I simply watch the pain erase itself for a moment in time on her angel face.

"Hey," an unfamiliar, high-pitched feminine voice channels through my ears to catch my attention beside me.

I glance over, finding a girl with her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders in ringlets to her rough makeup caked onto her face.

I don't even mutter another word before glancing away to attempt to find Rory again, disregarding presence in hopes that she'll just walk away.

"I'm Ashley," she chimes yet again, and I have to force my gaze back on her now that she's just standing here with that god-awful attempt at a lip-bite.

"And?" I murmur to have obnoxious giggles falling from her lips that only crease my eyebrows further together. "Can I help you?" I mutter, harsher than normal but she only profusely blinks up at me with her eyes coated in a dark, gothic makeup.

"You just seemed like you needed the company," she speaks too loudly over the music, and I hum softly while already craving another cigarette.

"Hm, well, I don't," I dryly mutter to only watch that all too familiar desire flame itself within her eyes.

Her hand teasingly trails down my torso over the thin fabric of my shirt. "Get the fuck off," I instantly scoff with an intentful shove to her hand at the unwelcoming touch.

"Come on, we could have fun, babe–" she whispers up to me, surprisingly taking me completely off guard with her hand laying flat over my crotch.

A slight, painful inhale consumes me at the unsettling touch, and before I even can react her body is shoved off of mine in a flash of a heartbeat.

In the next blink, I only recognize my girl roughly twisting her wrist behind the girl's back with a shriek from her lips – drawing a few eyes in this direction at the scene.

My lips instantly part in more shock, surging my chest with some sort of foreign sensation at the reciprocation of affection I didn't know I deserved.

Rory ruthlessly shoves her chest up against the bookshelf in Niall's living room and leans in to watch her mouth move with words that I know are anything but sweet.

The blonde writhes under Rory's unrelenting, white-knuckled grip with flustered swear words, and it takes far too long for me to step in once enough eyes are drawn to the two of them.

"–never again, do you understand me?" Rory mercilessly grits out, displaying the razor-sharp edge to her jawline as I shield the scene.

I curl my fingers around her flexed bicep, and her knuckles cast white over her skin at the rough grip on this girl's wrist.

"Ace–" I firmly murmur, but she only shoves the girl harder against the shelf in determination.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't fucking hear that?" She boils in a manner I've only seen in the ring – in defense. "Do you understand me?" She grits out through her clenched teeth, and I tug her bare arm.

"Rory, let's go–" I instantly murmur at the protective state cascading over attitude. Rory harshly shoves her into the bookshelf to elicit a gasp from the girl and more eyes on us.

"I understand, I- I'm sorry, I understand," the girl's rattled voice murmurs. That's all it takes for Rory to push her off of her with a step back into my chest.

I instantly yank her by her arm, and she tugs back only for me to continue to drag her out of the goddamn place with this burning flame hot inside of me.

"Harry–" the vexed anger begins to dissipate from her voice while I finally manage to get her out of the place to the night air.

I slam the front door shut and drag her down the sidewalk with my heart beating out of my chest. Unable to wait for another second, I turn around to find her wide-eyed gaze on her flushed face.

"I'm sor–" that god-awful word almost slips from her lips, but I grip her hips to shove her stumbling steps back against the side of my car to seal my mouth to hers.

An inhale consumes her in surprise before she matches the lustful pace, arching up into my torso to breathe more of me in. Her hands weave into my hair, leaning upon the balls of her feet at the curb as our desire meets its threshold for the night.

"God, baby," I murmur against her velvet lips soaked in alcohol, seeping across my tongue but the taste isn't enough to simmer out this heat racing through my body.

I tear our lips apart to the two of us absolutely breathless while my thumbs mindlessly tuck beneath the crimson lace of her panties at her hips.

I blink my eyes open to her panting softly up at me in confusion with her lips still parted and swollen from the passionate kiss. My thumbs mindlessly caress her hip bones in a circular fashion, itching to have every inch of her skin in my control.

"I didn't mean to- I just reacted. I was so pissed that she fucking touched you–" she begins but I only shut her up again by crashing my lips to her soft ones once more.

She deeply hums into surprise into my lips, and the fiery heat never withers out into warmth – it just continues to burn, stronger than ever.

Our mouths mold together, half of us drunk under the streetlight. I have nothing but lewd thoughts swarming within my mind – fuck, I could take her right here.

"Get in the ... car ..." I murmur through the kiss and separate our mouths with a needy moan leaving her lips at the smack of our sweet lips apart.

"Get in the goddamn car, Ace," I murmur as she blinks up at me in lustful shock, sinking her straight teeth into her bottom lip, "I'm fucking you numb tonight."

And there's no stopping every absolutely, terrifyingly filthy possible way I want to please her tonight.

---

miss me??

double update?

love always,
h.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 10.1K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
132K 2.7K 42
I felt his breath on my neck as his arm wrapped around my waist, "You're scared of me." he chuckled darkly. I let out a shaky breath and pushed again...
123K 3.4K 47
[COMPLETED] Esmereld Payne, better known as Emera or Esme, has always been a rebellious young woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will put s...
13.3M 549K 200
"I'm a monster!" he shouted in my face, his veins popping out on his neck. I tried to hold my tears but failed, all these months of patience and an...