3Throuple: (Beyonce, Nicki, R...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too... More

Coming Home
Getting to Know Her: part 1
Getting to know her: part 2
Dinner Party
Slow Dance
Supper...Punch
Mommy x Nika
Little Voice
A Lie
To Tell
The Caregiver
Hands
Little Friend
Room for 3?
Safe and Secure
Sick Baby
A Pink Unicorn
Dreams and Nightmares
Thanksgiving: part 1
Thanksgiving: Part 2
Star Resort: Part 1
Star Resort: Part 2
Baby
Fragile Glass
Naughty Little
Le Feu
Alone Time
Thickums
Pink Gemstone
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 1
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 2
Ghosts
Painful Truths
Mama's Baby: Part 1
Justice
Mama's Baby: Part 2
Grape Soda
Γ©pouses
Honeymoon: Part 1
Honeymoon: Part 2
Closet
Magic Gummy Bear: Part 1
Magic Gummy Bear : Part 2
Rules
Christmas Magic Part 1
Christmas Magic Part 2
Understanding
We love Nika
Daddy loves Nika? Part 1
Daddy Loves Nika? Part 2
Valentines Day I
Valentine's Day II
Bold
Through the Woods 1
Pink Sparkly Box
Through the Woods 2
Hike
Love on a 1000
Worthy Friends
Consistency is Key
Meeting Mama Tina
TX Reset 1
TX Reset 2
Prom

Grumpy

2.5K 128 13
By pinkbutterflyva2

Robyn's POV:.

Carrying my Baby to the bed, I dried her off and she woke up. She was a little whiny pointing to her arm and her throat. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and quickly rubbed lotion on her and slipped on a pink tank top and undies on her. I asked Nika if she wanted pants and she nodded. I gave her some black fuzzy ones. I walked her down to the kitchen and grabbed some medication and water for her. She had both before sitting on the couch on my lap. She cuddled into me and started to go to sleep as Beyonce came in dressed in just a robe. I assumed she was naked underneath in anticipation for me. She walked over and kissed our Baby on the nose waking her up. She looked at us before zoning out. I hated that she was going through it and I couldn't really do anything for her. Beyonce went to the kitchen and made a plate for me and her before sitting She held the tray in her lap and we ate while watching the news. Bey offered our Baby a little bit of her wonton soup and she shook her head. I rubbed her back as we finished up and Bey put the things away before coming back with a cute little sippy cup. She offered it to Nika who shook her 'No' and started to tear up. She quickly dried her eyes and got up and went to her room. I felt bad but knew when she needed her space. Beyonce, however, wasn't about to be so lucky. I took her by the hand down to the basement. I'd been working on a new 'playroom' and I couldn't wait to try it out when my girls. Opening the door to the new room I instructed Bey to get on a wide black leather bench. She did as told and I turned on the ceiling fan. I took her off robe leaving her naked. I grabbed some oil sprayed and sprayed her down until she was coated before grabbing a small pair of clamps. I clamped them to her nipples earning a satisfied hiss from her. I grabbed a new toy and lubed it before carefully applying it. It took a second to get the suction right but I got her clit into the pump and gave it few pumps making it swell in the tub. Bey was getting wetter as the pressure increased and it filled the small chamber and stayed suctioned on. Finally I grabbed a small vibrator and slipped it in on high. I got some more lube and toyed with her hole before putting my thumb in it.

"Fuck Rob! It's a lot going on."

"And? I can gag you if necessary."

"No fair." Bey chuckled.

"I'll be back." I reply leaving the room.

I smirked hearing her moan as the vibrator started it's settings. I went upstairs to check on my Baby and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed. I went into her bathroom to wash my hands before coming back out and sitting in front of her.

"Nika, I'm sorry you're sad and I know you were hurting today. Can I see?"

Nika bit her lip and shook her head before lying back. I slipped her panties down and off before carefully spreading her legs. Her perfect little pussy was still swollen.

"Awww...Want me to kiss it better?" I reply lowly. I know I still had Bey downstairs waiting but I wanted to make my baby feel good too.

"...Yes." Nika whispered.

I licked a trail from her outer thigh to her inner thigh to her pussy lips. I kissed them lightly before using my tongue to part them. I lightly licked up her slit to her clit and flattened my tongue on it and worked on it in circles. Nika moaned and her body gave a small shake.

I slid a finger to her entrance and started to rub the wetness that was beginning to leak out. I slowly slid in two fingers and turned them up to tap her g-spot. Nika thighs wanted to close but I was deep in and she couldn't push me away that easily. I started to slurp and finger her sweet pussy until I knew she squirt and I would have to move. Like a faucet, my Baby squirted hard. I locked onto sucking her clit as I fingered her harder and harder. I was hard and aching to plow her but I didn't want her unable to walk. She squirted on and off for a few minutes panting and moaning. I got up and gave her a kiss and told her to clean and to not fall asleep.

I walked back down to the basement with a mean hard. In the playroom, Bey had cum and her core had leaked all down her thighs. I smacked her on the ass and dropped my sweatpants. I took them off and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and replaced it with my hard. I started slamming into her with no mercy. Bey gasped and I felt her grip the bench under us. I pulled on her nipple chain and kept fucking her until she coated my shaft in cum. I gave her a few hard strokes before catching my nut. I pushed deep inside and released the clit pump on her earning a scream and a squirt. I slapped her ass a few times as she rode out the feeling and smiled. I loved my girls so much.

After cleaning up, I cleaned the toys and put them up before walking Bey upstairs. I walked her up to the bedroom and we got in the shower. She was exhausted and I knew she'd pass out as soon as she got on the bed. I finished up my shower and brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine. Changing into a gray shirt and sweats I went to check on Nika.

In Nika's room, she hadn't moved and had fallen asleep just like I left her. I popped her on the butt a few times waking her up.

"Come on Baby, I told you to clean up and you went to sleep."

My Baby groaned and tried to cover herself but I grabbed the blanket.

"No...get up and come get in the shower and I'll change the bed sheets or at least strip the bed for the maid to do the laundry in the morning."

My Baby huffed and groaned before getting up and angrily marching to the bathroom. I stopped her in the threshold of the bathroom and gave her 3 good swats for acting that way. She surprised me and started crying and I felt bad.

Nika locked herself in the bathroom promptly and I heard the shower go on. I took the sheets from the bed and put them in the hamper before leaving the room. I sighed sitting on our bed and lit the blunt I had rolled for tonight. I had two puffs before Beyonce came in with a yellow silk nightgown and fuzzy socks.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I played with Nika before I came back to get you and she fell asleep in the bed and didn't clean up. I woke her and she was grumpy and I gave her 3 swats for giving me attitude. She's now crying in her bathroom."

"Rob! She's probably really tired. That's not how to handle cranky Nika."

"Oh and you know how?"

"Yes, I'm gentlier plus I would have promised her something special in the morning. She's had a rough day remember? We don't want to make it worse, she hardly wanted to be with us this afternoon after I got her."

"Uggghh...I'm a dummy. I forgot about that thing with Mel's sneaky link that fast. Mel hasn't hit me back yet."

"Yeah well, let's just maybe make a compromise with her next time? I want her being spanked to be a sexual experience verse a punishment."

"Yes Queen."

"I'll go check on Nika, you open the balcony and let that smell out."

I nod as Bey left the room. I opened the balcony door and stand outside and finish my blunt. I wash my hands and go downstairs for a snack. Coming back I could hear Nicki typing her office and the sounds of the fax machine. I sigh that she had to work and we couldn't talk about what happened. Nicki and I had a rule that we aren't allowed to interrupt each other during work unless it was an emergency. I went back to the bedroom to see that Bey had gotten and was turning the TV's channels.

"Hey, I see she's working, she okay?"

"Yes, she calmed down. Not my little right now since her co-worker Lulu called with some work. I hope she comes in and sleeps with us tonight. I miss our night cuddles."

"Aww, I hope so too."

"She better or you'll be the next person getting a spanking in this house."

Bey turned off the TV and rolled over in bed. I sighed and apologized and kissed her shoulder before settling into bed.

--

Nicki's POV:

I was halfway sleep finishing up my work that Lulu just had to have done. I didn't understand why she didn't do it herself but this always happens when someone tries to take over my work. I sent one more email and a fax before signing off. It was four in the morning. I didn't even realize it was so late! My stomach hurt from being empty and my throat felt slightly better. I left my office after powering everything down for the next 24 hours. I was taking my sick day for sure. I went into the kitchen and got some water although I glanced at it a while before actually drinking it. I got some of the leftover Chinese and carefully had a few bites of a egg roll that I chewed a million times and some fried rice. I had some more water before taking my medication for my throat. I went back up to bed, pulling at my shorts that wanted to creep up. I had put on a long sleeve shirt and shorts after cleaning up and I still felt kind of naked. I was too tied to make the bed but I didn't want to be ratchet and just lay on the bare mattress, so I put on a clean fitted sheet and grabbed another one of my fuzzy blankets. I was cuddling myself to sleep when the door opened, and Bey came in. She got on the bed next to me and let down her nightgown straps and cuddled with me. My throat felt a little better with the warm milk and I swear she put melatonin in it because I was out like a light soon after.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
6.4K 497 13
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯, 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘢𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯?" Jazmine doesn...
37.5K 2K 16
The flirtatious girl next door is hopelessly in love with BeyoncΓ©, but BeyoncΓ© is too blind to see. Will she notice her before it's too late? Read to...
29.4K 1.2K 14
A short kellyoncΓ© love story