Collision

By demonlover07

The war with Gaea has just ended and everyone is content. There are no new prophecies or anything other than... More

New Moon
1. Arriving
2. First Day of School
3. Bella's Missing?
4. Laurent
5. The Wolf's Out of the Bag
6. Treaty
7. How Stupid is She?
8. Meeting the Cullens
Eclipse
1. Back to 'normal'
2. Break in
3. Bondfire
4. Graduation
5. Training
6. Day Before the Fight
7. The Newborn Army
8. Going Home
Breaking Dawn
1. Going back
3. What the Hell is Wrong with Her?
4. Before the Birth
4. The Birth
Breaking Dawn Part II
1. Why do I Keep Coming Back?
2. Nico Arrives in Forks
3. The Battle
4. Aftermath
Sequal
THE SQUEAL IS UP

2. The Wedding

171 6 0
By demonlover07

After getting our hair and makeup done, Nyssa and I both take our dresses down. Nyssa still had her orangish-red one while my black one was replaced with a light purple dress. It seems Alice wanted me to wear this one instead. I'm not going to fight her on this, she probably took my black dress to make sure I wore this one. It was actually really pretty, not something I would pick myself though. It was a light purple flowy dress with a gold belt around the waist.

Once all of us were ready we drove right behind Charlie on the way to the wedding. The other three headed with the rest of the guests while Charlie and I went up to where Bella was getting ready.

We stop to look at the wall of graduation caps they have on the wall. "Hey, so did you find our daughter?" Some woman asks Charlie. "Oh hi! I'm Renee, Bella's mom."

"I'm Natalia, one of her bridesmaids," I smile while shaking her hand politely.

"Are those graduation caps?" Charlie asks. Renee turns around and laughs.

"How creative," she comments.

"Or weird," Charlie says, giving me a look. I just shrug my shoulders.

"Alice, Bella?" Renee calls, looking for them.

"In here, mom." I follow Renee and find Alice doing Bella's makeup and Rosalie doing her hair.

"Oh my gosh, you're so beautiful!" Renee gushes. "Oh honey. Crap my mascara," she says rubbing her eyes.

"Mom!" Bella laughs. Alice pulls out a white cloth and hands it to Renee to wipe her eyes.

"Thanks. Charlie, get in here," she calls for her ex husband.

"You sure? I don't want to..." He walks into the room and smiles at his daughter. "I know. I look hot."

"We thought you needed something blue," Renee starts and Charlie opens the case he's been holding and inside is a hairpin with blue sapphires and diamonds on it.

"And something old. Besides your mother," Charlie comments.

"Nice," she retorts.

"It was Grandmother Swan's," Charlie tells her.

"But we added the sapphires," her mother tells her.

"It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much." She then hands it to Alice to put in her hair.

"It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter." I can tell Bella gets a little sad at the mention of her having kids, but doesn't say anything.

"Mom, I love it," Bella tells her, going in for a hug.

"Nope. No smudging my masterpiece," Alice tells her.

"She's right," Renee agrees.

"Thank you," she mutters again.

"Okay, now time for...the dress," Alice announces.

Bella's parents leave and it's now just us four in the room. "Okay, so your father's family is mostly Greek and there are many Greek traditions such as; breaking plates, blessing rings, the crowns, but I wanted to at least give you guys a little luck," I tell Bella. I grab my crossover purse and take a golden drachma out of it. "Put this in your shoe and it should give you good fortune," I tell her, handing the coin over. I also took out a sugar cube. "Normally, the bride would put one in her glove, but since you're not wearing gloves you can keep it somewhere else." I then pull out a second one. "This one is for Edward to ward off bad spirits. You want to have 3 good luck charms and an odd number of guests since odds can't be divided."

She takes the two items that are hers and lays them on the table. "Thank you so much. It means a lot that you even came." I hug her awkwardly and then leave them to finish getting ready.

I then head over to where the boys are getting Edward ready. "Can I come in?" I ask them.

"Yes," Someone answers from the inside.

"Hi," I greet them.

"Hey, Nat, nice to see you again," Emmett says.

"Hello, Natalia," Jasper greets.

"I have something for Edward," I step forward and he does too.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Bella's family is Greek and one Greek tradition is giving the groom a sugar cube to ward off bad spirits," I tell him, handing him the sugar cube. "They keep one in their jacket pockets and the bride keeps one on them to keep away negative energy and to show that they are always connected."

"Thank you," He says sincerely.

"You're welcome, I'll see you after the ceremony," I tell all of them and then leave the room. I walk downstairs and head to the back where the wedding is being held. I find Carlisle and Esme and they tell me what row to sit in. I brought Leo with me since they expected me to have my plus one sitting next to me. On my other side is Bree, the girl I saved from being killed earlier this summer. She smiles at me and I give her a small one back. 

Soon the music for Bella to walk down the aisle starts and we all stand. We see her and Charlie come out together. He makes it to the end and gives her away to Edward. To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to the vows. I'll just blame it on my ADHD. The next thing I know they're kissing and everyone starts clapping. Leo and I both start clapping with them. I look at him and he looks a little dazed, apparently he blanked too. They kiss for an uncomfortably long time before they pull apart.

~

After the ceremony we all head to the reception. Everything is huge and extravagant. The cake is taller than me. "Can I have some?" Leo whispers to me.

"No, you have to wait for the bride and groom to cut the cake," I tell him. He pouts and gives me a disappointed face. I give him a kiss on the cheek to make him happy. We get Nyssa and Jake and head over to Bella and Edward right after Seth and Billy leave. "Hey, guys. Thanks for inviting us, the ceremony was beautiful," I tell them even though I don't remember half of it.

"Yeah, and it's so nice to finally meet my niece," Jake winks, making the three of us laugh.

"Right, I forgot that my dad has a lot of siblings," Bella nods.

"Well, we won't keep you too long, have a great rest of your day, and remember the dove is a good sign," Nyssa winks and we head off towards Charlie and Seth.

"Hey, do you people want some sparkling fire water?" Billy asks.

"Oh, hell yeah we do!" Leo cheers, grabbing two glasses and handing one to me, as Jake does to Nyssa.

"Wait, aren't you under 21?" Sue asks.

"Shhh," all four of us say.

"Nobody has to know. It's a special occasion," I reason. Seth and I look over sensing someone looking at us. I see a blonde girl with yellow eyes. I'm pretty sure she's one of Edward's cousins. She glares at us and we glare back. Leo wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer, also looking at the vampire.

It's time for the toasts so everyone goes and sits down at their assigned tables. Luckily, Alice put all four next to each other. "Excuse me, is this thing on?" Emmett asks. "Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. Because you won't be getting any more for a while," he laughs and so do a couple other people. There is a joke in there that has a double meaning and I've chosen to ignore both of them.

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or 'The Hair,' as I call him. And then, suddenly... Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. I am just kidding. I am just kidding. Or the president of the student council," Jessica finishes her speech and walks away from the microphone. Geez sounds like someone's jealous.

Next it's Charlie's turn, "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I am a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth." Yep sounds like Charlie. He would actually kill him if needed. "And I know how to use a gun."

"Now that you're my sister..." Alice starts off. "You'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags."

For Renee's speech she sings the song that she used to sing to put Bella to bed. "I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever," Esme finishes. Her speech might be my favorite of tonight.

Now, it's my turn. "Hi, Bella I know that we haven't always gotten along and I still don't understand your choice in groom, but I do know that you love him. All I can say going forward is that I hope that you will continue to love him for the rest of your days. Now enough mushy stuff because I hate people so... I will end it here." I start to walk away before I come back. "I still don't like you Edward and your hair looks like a dog after they got out of the bath," I then quickly ran away from the mike and everyone laughed. Charlie looks very proud and so does Leo. I sit back down next to him and he grabs my hand.

Finally, it is Edward's turn, "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever," all of us clink our glasses together and take a drink.

Soon we're all on the dance floor and I'm trying to teach Leo a traditional dance, but he doesn't get it. We both just start dancing like crazy with no real rhythm. Nyssa and Seth are dancing together and it's really cute, he's so awkward around her. I don't even notice that Bella and Edward disappear until Edward comes up to ask me if I want to dance. Leo just moves over to Nyssa and Jake moves over to dance with Seth. I take his hand and we start to do a weird version of the waltz. "Is she with Jacob?" I ask him. He nods, a little upset. "Hey, it's okay. He can have her for 5 minutes, you get her for a century," I tease him.

He tenses and I immediately know something's wrong. He turns to leave, but I hold onto his arm and make him take me with him. "Jacob, calm down, all right?"

"Are you out of your mind? Huh? You'll kill her!"

"Jacob, calm down before I have to do something about it," I tell him with a glare.

"Do you not understand? He's going to tear her apart!" He yells. He makes a move to attack and I stand in front of them and all of the sudden Leo and Seth show up holding him back.

"Walk away, Jake," Seth tells him. Jacob throws both of them off and I take out my dagger. Two more wolves show up and hold him back. I put my dagger against his neck.

"Now, calm down. I'm already pissed and you just threw my boyfriend to the ground so I'm ready to start killing," I snarl in his face.

"ENOUGH JACOB!" Sam commands coming out of the woods. I lower my dagger and take a step back.

"Stay out of this, Sam."

"You're not going to start something that we'll have to finish. Or better yet, get yourself killed by antagonizing your imprint," He says gesturing over to me. Jacob glances over at me, but turns away just as fast. Leo comes over to me and puts a jealous arm around me.

"She'll die," he counters.

"She's not our concern anymore." The other boys look a little sad about this, they may not like her, but they don't want to see her dead.

Nyssa and Jake show up, "hey, why doesn't everyone calm down and get back to the wedding, guests are starting to question where you are," Nyssa tells them. Jacob takes a breath and starts walking back into the woods. All the other boys follow, excluding Seth.

"Let's go, Seth," Sam commands. He looks at me and Nyssa and I nod for him to follow Sam, and he runs off with one last glance at her.

"I'm really, sorry," I tell them both and the four of us start heading back to the wedding. "Well that was interesting," I state.

"That's who Aphrodite says your soulmate is?" Nyssa asks and I nod.

"I don't see it," Jake shrugs.

It's time for Bella and Edward to leave for their honeymoon so we all line up outside the entrance of the house and throw rice on them and take some final pictures. We all wave goodbye as their car disappears from sight. "Oh thank god! I need to get out of these heels," I complain.

"I need out of this dress," Nyssa wines. We both immediately take off our heels, handing them to the boys and run to Bella's truck. We all drive to Charlie's house and crash once we get into my old room.

The next day we said goodbye to the pack and headed back home. Nyssa was really reluctant to leave, but Seth gave her his number so that they can still keep in contact. Hopefully I will not see that place for a while. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 869 26
|Teen Wolf and Percy Jackson| (2) A war is coming to Beacon Hills, the Hunters wanting to avenge Kate Argents death while the Supernatural continue t...
506 0 21
*Matt stumbles upon a big camp in the middle of Long Island. Suddenly, a girl appears in from of him. She was clearly no ordinary girl, and Matt was...
8.3K 271 15
*Book 3 of PJF* Fire and Sea go as far west One shall go through many trails and test A message in mist makes a heart to stone Brother and sister fou...
174K 4.2K 39
A twilight - Percy Jackson crossover. Join Bella in an exhilarating story of trust, love and betrayal. Having enough of the Cullen's playing with her...