Collision

Oleh demonlover07

The war with Gaea has just ended and everyone is content. There are no new prophecies or anything other than... Lebih Banyak

New Moon
1. Arriving
2. First Day of School
3. Bella's Missing?
4. Laurent
5. The Wolf's Out of the Bag
6. Treaty
7. How Stupid is She?
8. Meeting the Cullens
Eclipse
1. Back to 'normal'
2. Break in
3. Bondfire
4. Graduation
5. Training
6. Day Before the Fight
8. Going Home
Breaking Dawn
1. Going back
2. The Wedding
3. What the Hell is Wrong with Her?
4. Before the Birth
4. The Birth
Breaking Dawn Part II
1. Why do I Keep Coming Back?
2. Nico Arrives in Forks
3. The Battle
4. Aftermath
Sequal
THE SQUEAL IS UP

7. The Newborn Army

214 9 0
Oleh demonlover07

It's about 10 when we all leave for the battle. We agreed to meet in front of Emily's house. "Alright, everyone ready for today?" Sam asks. Almost everyone nods, the ones who don't look just a little nervous. "It doesn't matter if you are, because the fight's here. No one is getting hurt and everyone is going home. We're ready!" Sam tells everyone. "Seth, go to the campsite and rendezvous with Jacob. Keep him updated and tell him the fight starts soon." Seth nods, running off towards the mountains. "Everyone else phase and be ready for the fight," Sam commands.

I back away from the group and twist my skull ring so that my sword comes out. I swing it a little before putting it in it's holster. We all gathered in the field that was chosen for the fight. The Cullens are already there waiting.

The wolves and I stay hidden in the woods until they arrive. The fastest of the vampires start arriving and the Cullens attack them. The wolves join in and so do I. I take out my sword and start slitting their heads and limbs off. I flip one of them and twist the arm off their body before stabbing my sword through their eye. My celestial bronze dagger can cut and burn them, probably even kill them, but my sword can send them straight to the underworld.

There's a ton of vampires flying over people's heads and being thrown everywhere. I'm fighting one when another jumps on my back and scratches my face. I grab the back of their shirt and twist off their head. I reach up to my face and can feel blood on my fingers. Shit.

I look up and all the vampires get distracted and look over at me and so do a few of the Cullens. It happens so fast. 15 or so of them start running at me, looking for a taste of my blood. I take my sword and start slashing at them as fast as I can, but it's not fast enough.

I stop fighting them, putting my sword in it's holster and instead focus on raising some undead friends. I feel the ground shake a little and suddenly there's an army of skeletons fighting off some of the vampires. I take my sword out again and start killing again.

All of a sudden Seth comes to the battlefield. I make my way over to him to make sure he doesn't get hurt. He nudges into my back and gestures for me to get on him. I get on him and kill any vampires in our way as he takes me up the mountain to where Bella and Edward are.

We get up there and we see Riley Biers and Victoria about to attack Bella and Edward. He lets me off before lunging at Riley. I take my sword and step in front of both of them. "You have made my life a living hell. If you want to kill them, you're going to have to kill me first."

"Gladly, little human," the redhead sneers. She lunges at me and I start trying to hit her with my sword. We both continue to doge each other's attacks before she sees that Riley is being torn apart by Seth and she starts to run.

"You won't get another chance like this again," Edward tells her. She turns back around to him. "You want her. You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James, when I tore him to pieces, when I turned him into ash, when I turned him into nothing." She starts shaking and runs at him, knocking them both to the ground. She makes a grab for Bella before he throws her into a tree.

Edward takes down the tree she's in and she starts running for Bella. I slash her back, bringing her down onto the ground and Edward jumps on top of her. Out of the corner of my eye I see Riley kick Seth to the ground and I run over. He jumps and attacks Edward, but I grab him off. Unfortunately, this gives Victoria enough time to get the upper hand on Edward. I don't have time to help him as Riley rips my sword out of my hand. I punch his face and see a huge crack going to his eye. I take my dagger and start attacking him. He dodges a few times, but other times I make cuts on his arms causing him to yell out from the burn.

Suddenly, he becomes distracted by something. We both turn over to Bella and we can see blood dripping down her arm. Before Riley can run over to her I slam him into the ground and then Seth comes over, dragging him away to rip off his head. Riley yells for Victoria, but she ignores him for Bella.

Edward throws Victoria in the air before catching her by the neck and taking a bite out of her. Her body drops to the ground, still like marble and her head breaks off, creating cracks down her body. I look over to the both of them and turn away to go find where Seth went.

I find him with Riley's body and jump on his back. He looks a little sad. "Hey, it's okay. He was trying to hurt us. He might've killed you, me, or Bella if you didn't first. You did good," I whisper to him as he takes us down the mountain.

We make it down the mountain where the rest of them are and see a big fire with all the bodies burning. "How long?" Edward asks.

"A few minutes. Maybe ten?" Alice answers. They're probably talking about the Volturi, which means the wolves need to leave.

Carlisle expresses my thoughts, "The pack needs to leave." I get off of Seth's back and pat his head, letting him go with his sister. "The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves."

A vampire comes around the corner and Leah goes to kill him, but he gets his arms around her neck and everyone starts running over. Just as he's about to hurt her Jacob comes and attacks him, letting her get away. The vampire crushes him and we hear some bones break.

I get mad and run over with my sword, first slashing his back, making him fall to the ground, then cutting his head off slowly. I throw his body to the wolves for them to rip the other limbs off. Jacob is on the ground unphased and Bella yells for him.

I don't know what to do so I just stand there looking at him. I can feel that he's hurt. It makes me angry. Bella and Edward run over. "Jacob. Hold on. Carlisle's gonna take care of you," Edward reassures him.

"The bones on the right half of his body are shattered," Carlisle explains.

"Bella," He breathes out.

"Jake, I'm right here," she tells him. Just then the pack come over as humans and in clothes.

"Jacob, you idiot, I had it!" Leah yells. She is not really mad at him, more at herself that he got hurt because of her.

"LEAH!" Sam yells at her, she shuts her mouth and comes to stand next to me.

"I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting."

"We need to get him out of here," Edward says, looking at the pack. "We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi."

"We'll take him back to Billy's," Sam tells everyone.

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

All of the boys carefully make a circle around him, lifting him and walking off towards Billy's house. I grab Leah, "I'll meet you guys there," I tell her.

"They're coming," Alice announces.

Edward looks at me, "You need to leave too. They'll kill you no matter how you've helped us."

"They won't," I tell him, walking forward to stand with the Cullens.

We finally see four people with red eyes in black cloaks approach us. They stop walking and take their hoods off. "Impressive," the only girl says. She looks pretty young around 13-14. "I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact." I'm pretty sure her name is Jane. Chiron told me about most of the major guards in the Volturi. There is Jane and her brother Alec, the three princes Caius, Aro, and Marcus. I'm not quite sure who the other two are, probably just people in the guard.

"We were lucky," Carlisle tells her.

"I doubt that," she tells him.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight," the boy to her left says, Alec.

"Yes, it's not often we're rendered unnecessary."

"If you'd arrived a half hour ago, you would've fulfilled your purpose," Edward tells them.

She looks directly into his eyes, "Pity," She spits out. She looks over to a girl, I barely noticed her earlier. "You missed one." Jasper moves over to protect her in case one of them decides to attack.

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender," Carlisle explains.

"That wasn't yours to offer," She tells him. Technically it was she was created to kill them and as long as she surrenders and doesn't break any more rules she's free to live underwatch. "Why did you come?" Jane looks at the girl and she starts screaming in pain. No one moves because they know they can't do anything. "Who created you?"

"You don't need to do that. She'll tell you anything you want to know," Esme reasons.

"I know."

"I don't know," the girl rasps out. "Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thoughts weren't safe."

"Her name was Victoria," Edward answers. "Perhaps you knew her."

"Edward, if the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria, they would've stopped her. Isn't that right, Jane?" Carlisle asks.

"Of course," she answers. No you wouldn't, you wanted them to die. "Felix."

"She didn't know what she was doing!" Esme yells. Jane stops him from approaching. "We'll take responsibility for her."

"Give her a chance," Carlisle pleads.

"The Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know that she's still human," she says looking at Bella then turns to me. "And that you've welcomed another one."

"The date is set," Bella answers for herself.

Jane looks at me. "Take care of both of them, Felix." The Cullens look at me concerned.

"No," I tell her.

"Excuse me? Who are you to tell me this?" She asks calmly.

"I'm Natalia Di Angelo," Jane's eyes widened slightly at my name. "Oh so you've heard of me."

"Yes, why did you find the need to get involved with this?" She asks me.

"The disappearances were very frequent and we were getting worried. They also started hunting closer to one of our camps and were getting in the way of quests as well. We needed them to stop, but didn't want to interfere too much. We respect your authority over your own kind. We are very sorry we had to get involved and hope that this will never happen again," I tell her. She nods.

"We will make sure it won't. We are sorry you had to get involved. We weren't sure if this was one of ours and didn't come to the decision to get involved until recently," Jane apologizes. "Is she with you?" She asks, looking at the girl.

I feel the aura around her, hoping that she is. I feel something, she isn't half-blood, but she is a Roman legacy. "Yes," I answered. "She is a legacy that unfortunately got caught up in the crossfire."

"Once again we are very sorry. We will leave her with you, and are hoping you can forgive us and this won't affect our relationship."

"It won't as long as stuff like this doesn't cause further issues," Jane nods and starts walking away with her brother. "And Jane," She turns back around. "It was good to see you again." She lightly smiles at me and I get a flashback to the first time we met. Father sent Nico and I to talk to Volturi about some business. We had talked for a while and I felt like I had made a friend in her. I guess we didn't even recognize each other.

Esme runs over to the girl and she hugs her. "Thank you, thank you so much!" She smiles at me.

"You're welcome, now we need to get to Jacob," I tell Carlisle. He nods and speeds home to grab his bag. I run into the woods and shadow travel to Billy's house.

"SAM!" I yell getting his attention. "How is he?" I ask.

"It's not good, he's in a lot of pain," he answers.

"Carlisle's on his way, he'll be fine," I tell him. I walk over to Leah who's pacing. "We only got to do a couple lessons. I leave in a few days and I want to teach you so much more before I have to leave." She smiles and hugs me as we wait for Carlisle to heal Jacob.

Carlisle shows up and Sam and I head inside with him while everyone goes outside. He has to re break Jacob's bones and the others don't want to be here for that. I put a wet cloth on his head and whisper words in Italian to him as Carlisle re breaks his bones. He screams louder every time. I may not love him, but I'm grateful that he saved Leah. I'm also kind of guilty since I'm supposed to love him and be with him forever, but I just don't feel it.

After a while of just screaming Carlisle is done and leaves with Sam. Before they left though Jacob asked that if Bella was here, could they send her in. A minute later Bella walks in "Hey, Jake," She whispers. I get up from where I'm sitting and leave them alone to talk.

I tell Leah I'm leaving and start walking back to Charlie's. I don't feel like shadow traveling so I just walk. I make it back and crash on my bed, falling asleep instantly. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.9K 318 29
It's been a year since Annabeth has died from an ambush of monsters and still Percy hunts for her killer. But the trail's gone cold... that is, until...
174K 4.2K 39
A twilight - Percy Jackson crossover. Join Bella in an exhilarating story of trust, love and betrayal. Having enough of the Cullen's playing with her...
8.3K 271 15
*Book 3 of PJF* Fire and Sea go as far west One shall go through many trails and test A message in mist makes a heart to stone Brother and sister fou...
620 32 18
Something is wrong at Camp Half-Blood. After a strange monster attacks, campers are dying, and their bodies are being used as vessels for some myster...