A dream come true

By DayDreamerCharm

MCU X OC insert. a story where my OC gets transported to MCU universe which she is a very big fan of. she c... More

A stranger
Interrogation
realization
Bonding
A big surprise
meeting Mr. Stark
A happy day
learning
Guilt
meeting three heroes
conflict with self
the Asgardian siblings
calm before the storm
storm
Hurt
talk
fear
is this the end?
wake up call
a new start
little moments
a piece of jewelry
unknown feeling
science buddies
Is it HYDRA
need a plan
the exhibition
Nostalgia
unexpected turn
reveal
searching
longing for home
playing the spy
search continues
old memories
Frustration
there's still hope
unwanted surprise
will this ever end?
is this ending?
extraction
Soldier boy
Conference
A threat?
Mistakes
It ends here
thank you for everything
A chance to change
the sanctum
crystal magic?
practice makes man perfect
bloopers
birth of a mockingbird
buy you a mockingbird
Indoor picnic
love for Lily
do or die
words of wisdom
can I come along?
the battle
the battle 2
chaos rising

it's starting

4.5K 174 19
By DayDreamerCharm

Miss pepper stands at the monitor working while I look outside at the city through glass walls as the sun is setting.

'so today's the day, damn.'

"Tony said you like looking outside a lot." Miss pepper said looking up at me from her work.

"yeah, I don't have this kind of view back at my home."

She smiles and look back at her work.

'Mr. Coulson will be arriving soon.'

I sit on a couch thinking what will I be doing next day. Fury would definitely take me to helicarrier because of me knowing about future. But I literally don't have any super powers and I can't just spill all future like tea.

'what can you even do loser?'

I take out my phone in frustration and just brows through internet. My social media feed is still the same, except I can't refresh it. After few minutes sun sets all the way down and it gets dark outside. I put back my phone and walk to miss pepper.

"everything alright?" miss pepper asks me as I approach her.

"yeah, what would happen to me?" I say smiling.

"you look worried from past few minutes."

"Do I?" I say breaking my fake smile.

"all done. I'm coming back." I hear Mr. stark says on the line.

We shift our attention to him,

"okay." Miss pepper says.

Mr. Stark flies out of Atlantic ocean waters and starts making his way to Stark tower again.

"you're good on this end. The rest is up to you"

"you disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?"

"Stark tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy."

"wow. So maybe our reactor takes over and it actually works?"

"I assume. Light her up."

As Mr. stark flies over to the Stark tower, miss Pepper switches on the main power and 'Stark' sign lights up.

"how does it look?" miss Pepper asks.

"like Christmas, but with more....me."

"gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I can do some more tomorrow. I'm working on zoning for the next billboards."

"Pepper, you're killing me. Remember? Enjoy the moment."

"then get in here and I will." Miss Pepper answers.

I look outside and see Iron-man flying in sky coming toward us. He reaches the penthouse and all the hi-tech gauntlet of gadget starts taking his suit off just like from the movies.

"That's so cool." I awe looking at all of that.

"you'll get used it in no time." Miss pepper tells me.

"I don't think I can ever get used to it."

Mr. Stark comes inside and miss Pepper is still focused on the monitors of the reactor device and say,

"Levels are holding steady....i think."

"of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question. How does it feel to be a genius?"

"well, ha, I really wouldn't know now would I?" miss Pepper answers handing me a glass of orange juice.

"what do you mean? all this came from you." Mr. stark says getting closer to miss Pepper.

"no. all this came from that." Miss Pepper tells him pointing at his chest plate.

"give yourself some credit, please. Stark tower is your baby. Give yourself....twelve percent of the credit. Kid, you can take...1 percent? Does 1 percent sound fine?"

" Thanks Mr. Stark. That's more than deserved but credit accepted."

"twelve percent?" miss Pepper says a bit offended.

"An argument can be made for fifteen?"

"twelve percent? For my baby?"

"well, I did do all the heavy lifting, literally, I lifted the heavy things. and sorry, but the security snafu? That was on you."

"ooooh"

"my privet elevator-"

"you mean our elevator..."

".....was teeming with sweaty workmen. I'm going to pay for that comment about your percentage in some subtle way later, aren't I."

Miss Pepper starts pouring herself and Mr. Stark a glass of champagne.

"not gonna be that subtle." She says.

"I'll tell you what. Next building's gonna say 'potts' on the tower. How about you kid, you want your own building too?"

"o-oh no. sounds really fun but I'm fine." I say holding up my free arm.

"too bad. I was thinking of it once you become old enough to drink this." He says pointing to the beverage in his hand.

"you're too generous Mr. stark." I say laughing.

"Don't boost up his ego." Miss Pepper says coming toward me.

"you shouldn't talk like that about me in front our babies. It affects their mental health."

"oh does it now?" Miss Pepper raises an eyebrow.

'I'm their baby?' I think drinking my juice.

"I really don't want to intervene in your conversation but we're having a guest." i say.

"sorry?" Mr. Stark asks getting confused.

"Sir, the telephone, I'm afraid my protocols are being overwritten." JARVIS says followed by agent Coulson getting on line.

"Stark, we need to talk."

Mr. Stark picks up his phone and looks it at Coulson.

"you have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark, please leave a message."

"this is urgent."

"Then leave it urgently."

Just then the elevator door opens and agent Coulson gets in.

Mr. Stark turns to Miss pepper and says,

"security breach. That's on you."

"Hey Mr. Coulson." I exclaim waving my hand.

"hey kid, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"busy at the moment."

"Phill come in." Miss Pepper says.

"Phill?..his first name is agent."

"come in, we're celebrating."

"which is why he can't stay."

"we need you to look this over." He says holding up a file to him.

"soon as possible."

"I don't like being handed things."

"That's alright, 'cause I love to be handed things. So, let's trade." Miss Pepper says passing her glass to Mr. Coulson and taking the file from him, then passing the file to Mr. Stark and taking his glass.

"thank you."

"official consulting hours are between eight and five every other Thursday."

"this isn't a consultation." Agent Coulson says.

"is this about the Avengers? Which i....i know nothing about."

"the avengers initiative was scrapped, I thought. And I didn't even qualify. "

"I didn't know that either"

"yeah, apparently I'm volatile, self obsessed, don't play well with others."

"that I did know."

"this isn't about personality profiles anymore." Agent Coulson goes.

"whatever. Miss Potts, got a minute?" Mr. Stark takes her away to his desk and I turn to agent Coulson.

"so how's it going?"

"I suppose you already know."

"aaaand you're right." I say looking down.

"Director Fury wants to see you."

"of course he does." I whisper slowly, But he heard it anyways.

"he's getting very impatient, he just wants to have a talk."

"it's going to be a long talk then." I say making eye contact with him again and look behind to see Mr. Stark and Miss Pepper checking out the Avengers file as different clips of Avengers members appear on hologram monitor and having a conversation before sharing a kiss.

"oh and Mr. Stark, I'm taking her with me." Mr. Coulson tells them.

"what, what do you mean you're taking her with you?"

" Fury needs a word."

"why?"

"you know why?"

Mr. Stark looks at Coulson for a moment before taking a glance at me.

"we're gonna have to put her work aside for now And focus on the new given initiative."

"how long is it gonna take?" he asks feeling protective.

"just few hours don't worry. You'll be joining us soon enough."

He signs and walks over to us,

"Don't take too long, I'll need you to make more lunch again."

"yeah, deal." I say laughing.

"we should get going." Agent Coulson cuts in.

I nod and follow him inside the elevator,

"see you later Mr. Stark." I make my leave by waving my hand as the door closes.

'oh boy. It's starting.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Rescue By J

Fanfiction

164K 6.1K 30
"π—ͺ𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗽, (𝗬/𝗻)." this man said with full of hope in his voice. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 π—œ 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 π˜π—Ό π—―π—Ήπ—Άπ—»π—Έπ˜€ π—Ίπ˜† π—²π˜†π—²π˜€ π˜π—Ό π˜ƒ...
9.6K 414 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...
458K 12.5K 21
[Book 1] There once was an innocent little girl who had everything she could ever ask for. But one day it was all taken away from her. She lives in...
1.5K 24 35
Second installment of the Trust series, book 1 available on my profile Following the events of the airport battle, Rey goes off on her own to try and...