His Scarred Beauty (Complete)

By suzangill98

"Skin once broken ,can never be the same. Just like hearts once betrayed, struggle to beat again." ... More

Chapter 1: The acquaintance
Chapter 2:Hatred
Introduction 1. Welcome readers!
Chapter 3: Ugly
Chapter 4 The repulsion
Chapter 5: Saving her.
Chapter 6 The fall
Chapter 7 The first time
Chapter 8 The shoot
Chapter 9 The replacement
Chapter 10 The lost love
Chapter 11 The third heart
Chapter 12 The hero/ Villain
Chapter 13 The proposal?
Chapter 14 Accepted?
Chapter 15 The villain
Chapter 16 The surprise
Chapter 17 The memories
Chapter 18 The Wedding(this)
Chapter 19 The first night
Chapter 20 The attack
Chapter 21 Jealousy
Chapter 22 Broken or not?
Chapter 23 The offer?
Chapter 24 Persuasion
Chapter 25 The Plantiff
Ch 26 The Hero
Chapter 27 Finding her.
Chapter 28 The dream
Chapter 29 The Scars
Chapter 30 The Game
Chapter 31 The Beginning
Chapter 32 Unveiled
Chapter 33 The Secrets
Chapter 34 Faking / Caring?
Chapter 35 The murderer
Chapter 36 Face off
Chapter 37 The welcome
Chapter 38 Mending hearts
Chapter 39 The delimma
Chapter 40 The island
Chapter 41 Let go
Chapter 42 The sparks
Chapter 43 Captive
Chapter 44 Shattering restraints
Chapter 45 The limit
Chapter 46 Trust
Chapter 47 Burning Rage
Chapter 48 The Beginning of a War
Chapter 49 The intrusion
Chapter 50 The Impact
Chapter 51 The Choice
Chapter 52 Reunions and heartbreaks
Chapter 53 The face off
Chapter 54 The best friend.
Chapter 55 Coming back
Chapter 56 The Phoenix
Chapter 57 Her typhoons
Chapter 58 The d day
Chapter 59 The Ace
Ch 60 Her Secrets
Ch 61 The Truth of that night
Chapter 63 Epilogue (1)
Chapter 64 Epilogue ( 2)
Chapter 65 Bonus (1)
Chapter 66 Bonus ( The Final)

Chapter 62 Vengeance

22.3K 1.1K 696
By suzangill98

The cold breeze hits her face as she looks at the men surrounding her.

Cleaning the tears running down her eyes.

"You want me right? I am here."

She says opening her hands and surrendering herself. Knowing well that she was outnumbered to defeat so many men alone.

If she can even keep Soph safe,it will be alot.

James approaches her, looking behind her to clench his fist.

"You bitc*! Go and get her!"

He orders and his men approach her. Guns pointed in their hands as they come closer to her.

She doesn't resist. Looking at James with dead eyes. As his men hold her arms roughly.

"Aren't you a clever girl?"

She scoffs, to only have James point his gun at her head. Ready to end her.

"I would love to see your father's face on seeing your corpse."

"What a cruel play of destiny."

"Any last words ?"

He asks loading the gun , to only have a tear slide down her eyes.

She says nothing, accepting it in silence.

"Goodbye"

He was going to shoot, when a voice calls from behind making him go still.

"Dad no! Please!"

James turns back to look at Elijah. His breathing heavy as he seemed to have run a mile to reach them.

Vivian's eyes met his, and they screamed betrayal. Father? He...Eli..he was this man's son.

Everything seemed to have collapsed right there. Trust, friendship, care? They all felt foreign now.

Deception the only thing present.

"Eli?"

She barely whispered as Elijah's concerned eyes met hers. To land back at his father.

"Please leave her dad. She is innocent. What her father did is not her fault dad... please..."

James seethes.

"Innocent? No! No one is innocent! They all killed my love....they killed my wife...your mother! "

The man almost went crazy. And Elijah knew his father's madness well, he could do anything in it.

"How can you even say it? You should be ashamed of begging for her life."

Throwing aside the gun, he grabbed Vivian from her hair, to pull on her scalp. Moving her further back towards to cliff.

"Dad! No please! I please stop..."

He says coming closer slowly. To have James, almost make Vivian look down the cliff.

"I heard you don't know how to swim Vivian. Trust me death by drowning is the worst of it."

"Ahhh...noo... please..."

His tight grip, made her head to hurt. Tears falling down her eyes.

"And if by chance you survive? I will make sure you wished for death instead."

That was it, he pushed her back from the cliff, to only hear Elijah's scream.

"Vivian Nooooooooooo!"

He tried to grab onto her. But he is stopped by his father's men. They hold him back,as he thrashed in their grip, seeing her falling down.

Her teary eyes, staring at him in betrayal as she falls down into depths of unknown.

"Nooooooooooooo!!!!"

He screamed , trying to go after her. To only have him slapped by his father.

His eyes dead and heart thudding rapidly in his chest.

As he realised he may have lost her forever.

"Vivian?"

He whispers to himself, with body trembling. His only hope of her surviving this, flickering by his father's next words.

"Follow her. And make sure she is dead."

James men nod, diving after her into the waters.

And he falls down at his knees, all the strength leaving his body.

......

The night was identical to that day, the same cold breeze hitting her face, but this time.

The tables have turned.

He layed helpless near her feet. Holding her leg, begging. To only make her come back from her reverie.

She remembers it like yesterday.

All the memories alive and aching. And the very reason why she could remember it , goes to the only person she could trust in this game.

Her partner in this play.

The only person she has ever trusted and never regretted.

"Don't...do this... please.."

Vivian smirks. Taking out a knife from her pocket. Moving her finger down its blade.

"Already scared James? The game is just beginning. You are being no fun begging like this."

She pins him below, his legs already immobile. As he moved his head in a no, staring at the knife.

"No...no...!!"

He tries to pry her hands off him, to only have her root the knife in his shoulder. Making another scream to resonate.

The blood falling from his wound, reminding her of all the blood of innocents this man has drawn.
All the atrocities he has committed.

Pulling the rooted knife out, the man almost forgot to breathe. Tears of insufferable pain falling down from his eyes.

She doesn't feel pity, instead cleaning the blood on the blade with his clothes.
She squats down, staring at his scrunched up face.

Trailing the corner of the blade down the trail of his tears.

"Hmm where will you like your retribution James?"

She asks. Staring from near his neck to come up further. To stop near his eyes and then his lips.

"Pl....ease..."

"Come on decide. I am giving you a choice."

The man manages to speak through his clattering teeth, begging.

"I beg pardon. I am sorry for everything...I did...I am sorry
.."

"Tsk tsk"

"I am sorry too James."

With this she starts sliding down the knife from his temple down to his neck. The man thrashes like crazy.

"Ah hun stop. Or you may end up blind."

She warns, sliding it down further. His tears mixing with the gravel.

Once done, she leaves him stepping back. Looking at the masterpiece she has created.

"Goodbye James."

She says coldly, moving back to have him move up his good arm... begging her to help him. She casually looks at the road to see a car coming their way.

Flashing it's floodlights at him.

"Please...save me...."

She looks at him with dead eyes. Her mother's dead face flashing in front of her eyes, to make her close them.

Her fists clenching as she hears the speeding car approaching.

Throwing aside the knife, she leans her back against the tree. Looking at James, dead in the eyes.

"No .. please....stop! Stop! "

He moves up his hands, screaming at the driver to stop. But the person doesn't, instead the car speeds up.

Taking a deep breath.

Vivian places her hands in her pockets, looking up the dark sky ,to only see a lightning illuminate the sky.

It seems heavens were looking down at her deeds.

Whispering the words to herself she lets out a small sardonic smile

"And that's when my creator, the little innocent girl realised.

That being a bitch was better than being an angel .

When the world you send her in.

Was not heaven but hell itself."

The sound of the crash resonates and she closes her eyes. A tear leaving her eyes,as all the betrayals she suffered till now hit her all at once.

A deadly silence fills the dark night.

Her nails clenched in her palm, drawing her own blood.
The sound of a door opening is heard and she doesn't move.

To only have a voice whispers, making her teary eyes to look at the only person that didn't let her down, ever.

"Scar?"

Delia's concerned eyes look at her and next she knows, Delia pulls Vivian for a hug.
Holding her together, like the true friend she is.

"You are good?"

Vivian nods, making Delia place her hand on her head. Calming her.

Pulling back, she smiles at her.

"I am so proud of you Vivian."

Vivian nods, as they both look back at the trembling body of the man that has destroyed so many lives.

He takes his last breath and Delia sighs, placing her hand on Vivian's shoulder.

"Ready for the end"

Vivian nods, as Delia pulls her along. Seeing the man almost dead. Dragging him , they stand near the cliff.

Another lightning strikes, bringing down the rain with it.

As they nod at each other, to finally push him down.

Seeing his dead body fall down into the same depths,she has once fallen from.

Vivian looks at Delia, holding her hand.

"Thank you Delia. If it wasn't for you...I couldn't have done this."

Delia smiles, replying.

"The master plan was yours Vivian. Making me get close to Elijah, to make him tell me his secrets."

"But truly hardening the breaks of the cars was definitely a task I couldn't have done without him."

"He is safe?"

"Yup. Though still going on about the sorry and shit."

"They all think you are dead. Just as you wanted."

Vivian nods, taking a deep breath to look down at the cliff.

"Except...."

Her eyes widen as she looks at Delia. To only have her lower her head.

The sound of another car stopping is heard and Vivian stills, seeing green eyes similar to hers, looking back at her.

"He refused to believe that you are dead V. "

She gulps, seeing him running towards her. And without saying anything, he pulls her in a tight hug.

"Thank god! Thank god! "

He whispers in happiness. With Vivian not doing anything. Her hands still be her sides.

Few minutes pass by, to only have him pull back. Holding her face in his hands.
His eyes roaming down her frame to see if she was hurt.

"Are you hurt? He didn't hurt you ..did he?"

She just stares blankly at him. Not saying anything.
To only have Edwards eyes soften.

"I am sorry my angel. Please forgive your father for everything!"

"I couldn't save your mother...and then you. This all happened because of me.... because of that accident."

V still stares, not saying anything. Making him cry desperately.

"Hurt me Vivian! Push me back...but please don't be silent.... please!!"

She clenches her fist, stepping aside to make Edward drop down on his knees.

"Your mother left me V... please you also don't leave me."

Vivian stops clenching her fists.

"She didn't left. You threw her out! You were weak enough to not fight for the ones you love."

"And I am sorry but I am not like her."

"She may have forgiven you, but I can't."

There is silence for next few seconds. As Delia stops Vivian.

"V you can consider-'

Vivian shows her, her hand. Looking back at her father's eyes.

"He was not there when I needed him. I don't need him now."

Edward looks down ashamed.

"If you truly care for me, you won't tell anyone about me being alive."

"I want to live a life far away from this."

"I will be more happy that way."

Delia nods, encouraging her. While Edward blinks, making more tears to fall down his eyes.

"You are free daughter. No one will know."

"That's your father's promise to you."

Vivian nods, gulping the saliva caught in her throat. Doing her best to not show any emotions.

Taking a deep breath.

She walks away, with a small sad smile on her lips.
Ready to welcome a new life, away from everything.

As sometimes in life, happiness doesn't come to those who hold onto other people in search of love.

But to those who let go in name of it .

To those who don't curse their destiny.

But those who learn to embrace their scars.

With a smile on their face.

To finally surrender it all in the hands of fate.

....

Next : Epilogue

Q) Do you guys want Ethan and Viv together. Cast your votes.

Yes

No

Thank you!

See you super soon.

Stay tuned!

For the finale!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.5K 47
He is left with nothing but a motherless child. He can't forget the past. It's too much. He suffered too much. He lost too much. Now, all he wants is...
5.8M 249K 72
"πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ πš•πš˜πšžπš 𝚝𝚘𝚘." - - most impressive rankingπŸ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood romance #3 in urban romance #4 in black...
3.3M 270K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.1M 34.7K 31
She was his world without her knowing it she was the lost hope,for him to return back to normalcy. she was his precious little love. she was the be...