haikyuu one shots + more

By tojismanlynips

these one-shots are dedicated to people that are beautifully black because i love us, i love haikyuu and i ne... More

haikyuu one shots + more
hinata shoyo • departure
kageyama tobio • milk boy
tsukishima kei • call my name
scenario: you get flirted with
scenario: first kiss
scenario: first time 💦
yamaguchi tadashi • one afternoon
nishinoya yū • marry me
sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦
aoba johsai
scenario: wash day
kunimi akira • stay with me
oikawa torū • my only
nekoma
lev haiba • secrecy
scenario: you get on your period
kozume kenma • gamers love
kuroo tetsuro • confession
date tech + mujinazaka
aone takanobu • nobody else
shiratorizawa
goshiki tsutomu • king of bastards
shirabu kenjirō • the rude, cute tutor
scenario: your first date
ushijima wakatoshi • best friends
scenario: first time 💦
johzenji + itachiyama + kamomedai
terushima yūji • stupid pervert
scenario: they take care of the kids for a day
scenario: first time 💦
sakusa kiyoomi • yours
inarizaki
reaction: you tell them to come over late at night
miya atsumu • infatuation
fukurodani
scenario: first time 💦
akaashi keiji • precious
nohebi academy
mixed players/team
scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦
reaction: they call you to have sex when you guys are exes 💦
let's talk

scenario: you guys have a mini-argument

680 10 0
By tojismanlynips

word count: 6791

this is the song in atsumu's lmaooo

have a great time reading! :)

+++

miya osamu +

• you and him were snapping at each other because you accidentally ate the food he wanted, he was so, so bitter that he started yanking the things you liked whenever you wanted it, you kept complaining that it was an accident but he just side-eyed you then rolled them like 'yeah, whatever'.
• while everyone was walking ahead wondering what the hell was going on between the both of you, you guys stayed behind, far away from each other, grumbling and mumbling about how each other were being annoying.
• the next day, he came to your class, trying to get his packed lunch from you and eat with you, but he saw you at your desk letting HIS brother eat the food you made for HIM alone, the man felt so betrayed and so angered that he walked up to the both of you and demanded that his brother leaves or he'll kill him that moment.
• atsumu was like 'huh' as he stuffed his face full of his onigiri, shit you not, he sent atsumu flying out of his seat and across the classroom as he sat down beside you, frowning at you and hollering at how you gave his brother his food instead of him.
• you were so passive that it was making him angry, you were like 'okay and? you were the one that got angry at me yesterday, how about you just start making your own food again?', he was gritting his teeth and growling at you, this man grabbed onto your hand that was putting a piece of food in your hand and brought it over to his mouth.
• you became a blushing mess because of how cute he looked being angry, everyone was taking pictures of the both of you as you unfortunately decided to feed the hangry boy, on the side, atsumu was on the ground begging for one of you or his girlfriend to come help.

._.

"get out of my seat, or ill kill you," osamu's orbs turned pitch-black at his brother sitting in his seat, as you, his girlfriend, fed his older twin the food you made for him: miya osamu, not miya atsumu.

in the blankest expression he could offer his brother, atsumu gazed up at him while stuffing his cheeks full of onigiri and said, "huh?"

a war broke out between the two individuals that lasted only a minute. the strong had came out, slouching down onto the chair in front of you, obviously angered by your choice of actions, and the weak had fallen to the ground, crowded by his fangirls that attempted to help him up.

your gaze fell to the omelettes packed in your lunch to ignore the pissed-off man.

"why did you give that bastard my lunch?" the silence was broken.

you glanced up at him through your long eyelashes whilst picking up your omelette with your chopsticks, "there was no one else kind enough to share it with, so i gave it to someone that knew how to accept my apologies without trying to get back at me and of course, someone that was nicer than his brother."

"you think atsumu is nicer than me now?"

"yea, i do. now, would you please leave my classroom?"

"this is ridiculous."

you scoffed at your boyfriend in disbelief, "weren't you the one that got angry at me yesterday over something so trivial? you know what, it's not worth it to discuss anymore. it's best for you to return to your classroom and find friends that will feed you food. from now on, you should begin packing your own food aga-"

he grabbed ahold of your hand that was moving over to your mouth to plop the omelette inside. confused, you raised an eyebrow at him move your hand over to his mouth. he opened his mouth while glaring at you and took the food off your chopsticks.

he wanted to say he hated the food you made to make you mad, but you were a good cook. better than him. and he could never say anything to you to make you hate him.

"i don't want anyone's cooking except yours or mine," he growled in the palm of his hand.

you blushed at his cuteness. you've never seen this side of him. it was new to you. maybe feeding atsumu and watching him get thrown out the seat was the best bet.

"help.." atsumu said in pain while watching his fangirls and classmates that were just tending to him take pictures of you feeding osamu.

miya atsumu +

• he was moping around and mad at you because you willingly gave a flirty boy your number, you tried to explain to him that you needed to give it to him to tutor him, but he kept ignoring you and telling his teammates that you hurt him.
• you got so tired of him being this way, so you flat-out told him in an angry tone that he's an idiot, everyone widened their eyes at you even him, you were so pissed off at him that you threw the stuffed pillow he gave you at his face and stormed off to go back home.
• literally, you were at home in your bed with your phone turned off to not see his millions of phone calls, messages, voicemails and emails, unfortunately, you started to hear something outside your window.
• you got out of your bed and went over to the window, peeking out your blinds, this man was outside blasting music with a large sign in his hands that read 'i love you and im sorry, y/n.. please take me back', osamu and aran were a few feet away from him laughing at how stupid he looked.
• trying everything to hold back a laugh, you opened your window up and stared at the boy that was staring up at you with puppy eyes, you tiredly asked what he was doing and he responded trying to get my queen back and show her that im sorry, you told him to go back home, but he was like 'no, not until i show you that im a changed man now and will never hurt you again'.
• he had put down his sign and picked up the bundle of roses with a large stuffed teddy bear, you shook your head slowly with a smile on your face, this weird boy set those down and the laughs from aran and osamu got louder just from knowing what he was about to do next, he started to do a little dance to the music while singing it as you busted out in laughter at how foolish he was being.

._.

"what an idiot.." you mumbled to yourself underneath the covers angrily from the thought of atsumu foolishly avoiding you. the memory of you hollering at how he was an idiot appeared along the moments after of you chucking your stuffed animal at him. you blushed red and began beating your bed out of embarrassment, "why the heck did i do that in front of all of those people? am i fool as well-"

the sounds of music playing cut you off. your brother or father wasn't home, so it couldn't be from inside. you arose from your bed with your blanket covering your body and waltzed over to the window to see if it was your neighbor having a party. you took a peek out of your blinds and saw a sight that made you cringe, yet also smile.

atsumu stood outside with a white sign that was decorated with flashing red lights, red glitter, and roses. the sign read in big, bold letters:

"i love you and im sorry, y/n.. please take me back!"

you planted a hand over your mouth, attempting to stifle your laughter at his puppy eyes and flashing sign that went off and on.

"you look so fucking stupid. please, let's go home. this is embarrassing," osamu laughed through tears at his brother.

"no, let him embarrass himself more. he knows he looks dumbs that's why he's doing it-"

"shut up!" atsumu barked at the both of them ridiculing him.

you opened your window. immediately, atsumu's focus went back on you. you leaned against the windowsill with a small smile on your face at him.

"atsumu, what do you think you're doing here late at night? it's close to ten."

"i'm here to get my beautiful queen back. i want her to know that i understand i was foolish and i want to show her how i'm sorry for my actions. never in that moment did i mean to hurt her. she means everything to me."

it was stupid, but your heart jumped at his words that held truth to them. could he not be this cute when you're supposed to be disappointed in him?

"'tsu, please go home. the game is tomorrow and you need rest. this is not the time to be worrying about me. worry about your game and go home-"

he set his things down and obnoxiously pointed his finger up at you, "i ain't leaving until i show you i'm a changed man who will never hurt you in any shape, way or form. you're my babygirl!"

you slapped a hand over your face at osamu and aran laughing harder at atsumu as they took pictures and videos of him. you brought your hand back down when he started picking up a bundle of roses and a large teddy bear. you slowly shook your head at him in confusion with a sweet smile now plastered across your face.

suddenly, he set the things back down, and blasted the music to let's chill by guy. he started snapping his fingers while moving left to right with the stomp of his foot. your jaw fell slack at him extending his arms out to you while singing the pre-chorus.

suna rintaro +

• he was pissed off at you because you had banned him from your social media accounts, he was deadass in his feelings, he was snapping at you, telling you not to talk to him and to go cosplay some more and leave him the hell alone.
• the reason why you banned him because he got so angry that some of your creepy ass followers kept wishing that they could have you and taste you, and whenever those comments popped up, he hopped on your account telling them that you are high-maintenance and how he's actually doing the world a favor by keeping you to himself.
• he would be on your account as you slept and you would wake up with laughing emojis all over your insta, whole bunch of likes, retweets and more laughing emojis, you also got banned and had to make numerous accounts because of his funny, rude and nasty ass comebacks, once he figured out he couldn't log back into your account, he had woke you up in the middle of that night.
• you were being so playful and teasing him about how he felt that it only made him angry, he was so mad like BIG mad that you weren't taking him serious when all he wanted to do was make sure no one came onto you since you for sure weren't doing it, you were like 'it's not that deep.. people are going to say some crazy shit, but that doesn't matter cause im with you.. now come here and let me lay on you again, sunie'.
• he packed a pillow and a blanket, glared at you, then went downstairs to sleep on the couch, you rolled your eyes and got up out of bed to go follow him, he was on the couch looking so mad as he tried to sleep, you straddled him while he told you to leave him alone, you put your hands under his shirt and felt over his body while he snapped his eyes open and glared at you.
• he knew that he was being unrealistic with his thinking since he knew you also had to deal with his fangirls, but he just needed a little bit of reassurance to know that you did, indeed, want him, and you fact indeed do a lot of reassuring with the way you were speaking to him and touching him in the moment.

._.

"y/n!"

"y/n!"

you snapped your eyes open in annoyance, "oh my god, rintaro, why the fuck are you waking me up when there's not a single shed of light outside?"

"what the hell is your password to your instagram and twitter and why did you change it?"

you looked over your shoulder at him, "babe, are you serious right now?"

"yes, i'm serious. i have to see what they're saying about you, so i can respond that you're good where you at."

you grabbed onto his arm and threw it around your waist while happily snuggling back into his embrace, "rinnie, put down my phone and just sleep with me. im cold. i need my snuggly boyfriend."

"no, what's your passwords?"

"babe, you really gotta drop this shit. you've gotten me banned from four accounts."

he growled, "you wouldn't be banned if you would say something about these fuckers talking about how they wanna make your ass clap when that's my job."

"rinnie, i don't care what they say because i'm not with them, i'm with my r-o-d which is you. once i turn off my phone, those people over the internet simply do not exist-"

you heard him getting out of bed. you looked over watching him grab a blanket and pillow. you sighed loudly at him walk out the room, "babyy~ come back! what the hell is wrong with you tonight?"

"sleep by yourself!" he retorted.

angrily, you rolled your eyes and leaped out of the bed while fixing your bonnet to go after him. you strolled right into the living room, seeing him laid across the couch with his head facing the cushions out of spite. a small giggle slipped past your lips as you went over to him and got on top of him.

"get off me-"

"look at me, rinnie."

he sighed while twisting himself. he threw an arm over the top of his head while gazing up into your eyes and planting a hand on your hip, "what do you want?"

"you mean the whole world to me. i don't give a fuck about anyone else, okay? i plan to be with you forever," you quietly confessed as your hands went up under his shirt, "im so happy that i was able to get you. you don't understand how much i wanted you in high school, rinnie. you don't understand how much i want you everyday."

he blushed at you, "shit-y/n, get off me. i get it, i get it."

"no, you don't," you claimed while pushing your forehead up against his and smiling happily at him.

"g-get..!" a smile broke across his face at you attempting to tickle him.

"i love my one and only rintarou suna."

ginjima hitoshi +

• he was refusing to talk to you because your younger brother claimed that you were cheating on him with a hot college student and he had the pictures of it, your brother showed him several different pictures of you both together, laughing and smiling.
• you were so weirded-out that he was not talking to you that you had to ask your older brother what was wrong, but he was like 'i don't know.. ask him,' so that's exactly what you did, but he avoided you again and now your younger brother was avoiding you, you decided to ignore it and just head out with the man today.
• him and your younger brother went into mission mode, they literally followed you to where you were going, your older brother even went to see what the hell was going on with the two, you both were walking down the sidewalk, hanging out with smiles on your faces as he got angrier.
• when he stopped to get you both ice cream and you were suddenly approached by some men, gin was going to get involved, but the man came back and told them to get lost, you thanked him with the most sweetest, warming smile and that was when gin lost it.
• both of your brothers tried to get him to back down, but he appeared right in front of you, grabbing onto your hand and pulling you away as the man shouted at gin to let you go, you also asked why he was acting like this and why he's been so mean and hostile to you ever since three days ago, he was like 'you're cheating on me with him' and literally that's when your face turned sour and you had to say 'what'.
• once your older brother appeared and the man brought his eyes on your brother, a blush appeared, literally the man was your brother's best friend that had a crush on him, you had to explain that to him as you yanked him away from the two, he was like 'why are you hanging out with him then?' and you responded to help him understand his feelings then he felt so stupid, you asked where he got all of this from and his eyes fanned to your younger brother that was holding his hands up in front of you as if you was a cop or your mother about to interrogate him.

._.

"so, my sister is really cheating-hm! i always knew that my sister was up to some bullshit-" your younger brother, jalen was slapped up side his head by your older brother.

"watch your mouth, kid," your older brother, julius said sternly while eating a pocky stick, "but hitoshi, sorry man. i didn't think my sister was like this. if i had known, i would have saved you from the heartbreak."

a rain cloud of disappointment and sadness hovered over ginjima's head. everything your younger brother said about you was true-you were cheating on him. how could you smile in his face yesterday and ask what's wrong with him while you go out the next day and cheat on him? how could you do something so hurtful to the person you claimed to love?

"hey, hey! what's going on? where did those two men come from?" jalen whispered to him and julius at the men that were hitting on you, who was visibly uncomfortable.

ginjima felt the immediate need to protect you. well, he loved and cared about you. seeing you hurt and uncomfortable was something his heart couldn't fathom. but the second he was about to assist you, that man you were on a date with walked back over to you and frightened them off. the same smile you always flashed ginjima being shown to someone else made his heart flinch and his hands clench into fists.

"hm, this guy is acting like he's all that. what a little bitc-hey! hitoshi, where are you going? woah! woah!" jalen shouted in confusion while trying to pull him back.

"could you stop eating your stupid pocky sticks and do something?" jalen shouted at his brother, "they bout to start fighting."

julius squinted his eyes at the man in front of you while stuffing his face, "you know-why does that kind of look like shuhei?"

ginjima came out of hiding and grabbed ahold of your hand securely, pulling you away from the individual, but his wrist was yanked onto by your date making him stop in his tracks.

"i'm not sure who you are, but i think it's best for you to let her go-"

"hitoshi? oh, shuhei, this is my boyfriend. but anyways, hitoshi, what is your problem? you've been acting so mean and rude to me and now you're showing up like thi-"

"because you're cheating on me with that.. pretty dude."

as if both you and shuhei had tasted something that was too sour, your faces contorted and you asked in a confused tone, "what..?"

"aye, shuhei-wow, that is you, bro. nice haircut and you dyed your hair. looks nice," your older brother, julius complimented him while approaching him with a smile on his face.

when hitoshi watched a blush appear across the man's face, numerous question marks did a rainbow arch over his head. you yanked him away from the both of them to not let your brother hear.

"that man is julius's best friend. he's also had a crush on him since they were in kindergarten. since he's trying to come to terms with it, i'm helping him out."

hitoshi felt terrible. he felt like shit for accusing you of cheating on him instead of asking you, "i'm so sorry, y/n. i should've just asked you instead of doing of all of this. if you hate me, i u-"

"hitoshi, it's alright. i'm not mad at you or anything, but i do want to know what brought you to this."

his eyes flicked over to your younger brother. you glanced over at him with his hands up and a frown on his face.

"you snitch. we was supposed to go down together-hey! stop motherfuckin' hitting me, y/n-"

"watch your mouth!"

ojiro aran +

• your two-year old came running in the room with his underwear that had a hole in it, his 'lucky' underwear that you told him to throw out a while back, he was chasing after him for it, but the minute you intervened both of them stood in an 'attention' position and your three-year old handed them to you as his father tried to snatch it from him.
• you snatched it away from him and then lectured them how they were running in the house with underwear, you eyed the underwear suspiciously and saw that this was the lucky underwear that had a growing hole in it, you glared over at your boyfriend, but he just nervously cheesed.
• you told your son to go to his room so you can have a talk with his father, the boy jogged off before his father playfully messed with his hair, you called him by his full name for his attention to come back to you, he directed his attention back to you while nervously laughing and scratching the back of his head.
• you frowned at him and told him that this wasn't funny and how you told him like three weeks ago to throw this away, he was trying to beat around the bush and tell you that things happened like his games and parties and he needed to wear that to boost his gameplay and talk game.
• you squinted your eyes at him, then you began to walk to the trash can as he followed right behind you, telling you to chill and how you don't have to do this, you dumped it in the trash can and demanded for him to go get a new pair.
• he literally tried to say that the holes in the draws were beneficial for the both of you since it was a quick-easy fix to your and his 'needy' issues, but you literally walked away from him with a hand to his face and squealed for him to shut up in an embarrassed tone, this man sat by the trash, mourning the loss of his lucky underwear, he didn't talk to you for days because of this.

._.

"why are you both running in the house where someone can get hurt?" you asked loudly while approaching the both of them.

the minute your voice was heard, your son and boyfriend stood beside each other, staring forward with their arms attached to the sides of their body. aran glanced down at his son's hand with his lucky underwear in it and attempted to yank it from him. a happy giggle escaped from your son at his father.

"aran!"

"sorry, mamas."

rolling your eyes at him, you crouched down to your son's level and extended your hand out to him. your son happily ran into your warm embrace while handing you the item that aran was still attempting to snatch from him. before he could steal it from your hands, you yanked it back while standing up and inspecting the item you were holding.

"why are you both running around the house with underwear in your hands? especially you, aran, a 24-year old knows better than a three-year old."

you glared up at aran that had an anxious cheese upon his attractive face.

an annoyed sigh escaped you. you dropped to your feet and smiled softly at your son that was grinning up at you and his father happily.

"no more running around the house with daddy's underwear or anyone's underwear of that matter, okay?"

he nodded his head rapidly while snuggling his face into your chest, "yes, mommy!"

you hummed in relief, "good. before we have our amazing special, crazy, spectacular family movie night, could you give me and your daddy time to talk?"

he cheerfully jumped up-and-down while in your hold. he was too excited that he was zooming out of your hold and pass his father to get to his room. before he could get far, aran messed with his hair before sweetly whispering to something about how he'll make his favorite brownies which only made him more joyed.

as soon as your son disappeared from your view, you called his name while voicing each of the syllables, "aran ojiro."

quickly, he directed his attention back to you whilst nervously scratching the back of his head. surely, not prepared to be met with your lecturing of his lucky underwear.

"do you think this is funny?" you asked in anger while holding up his underwear that a growing hole at his crotch area, "i really hope you don't think so."

"mamas-"

"don't mamas me, ojiro. you know damn well you were supposed to get rid of this underwear three weeks ago like YOU SAID you were going to do."

he sighed, "look baby, i didn't have the time to. a lot of things happened you know-like my games against the sendai frogs and msby jackals. you know those were big games and i had to show off. the only way i could do that was by wearing my lucky underwear. and shit-the talking at the after parties, they were definitely needed. you were there. you saw how many people were crawling over me, telling me how my spikes were cr-why are you looking at me like that, mamas?"

your eyes were squinted at him. as he was saying something else, you walked away from him and headed to the trash can to throw away his underwear.

"mamas, chill! you deadass have to chill-baby!"

"aran, i told you before to get a new pair and i'll repeat myself this last time," you retorted while chucking them in the trashcan before looking up into his eyes, "get a new pair."

"mamas, you! you! man, now those drawers were the best thing that's ever happened to us. all those times you and i were needy, all i had to do was bend you over, pull down my pants and fuck you sidewa-"

your face heated up at his comments and the memories that were coming back to you that you had to push him back from you and walk away, "p-please.. i'm done talking to you. go get a new pair."

akagi michinari +

• he was arguing with you about how he thinks your parents do not like that he's dating you, you were trying to assure him that your parents did like him it's just they have troubles with completely opening themselves up to other people because of their backgrounds.
• he was on his bed, stressing out and shaking his head at what you were saying, he was sure that you were only saying that to instill false hope, you tried to cuddle with him and keep saying sweet things to him to make him not focus on it, but he gently pushed you away and got in bed, wishing to be left alone.
• you gazed down at him with sad eyes, sighing, you gave him a kiss on his head and got up, before leaving, you told him even if they did say that they didn't like him, you would choose him over them on any day, he didn't respond but you just left to go back home.
• you got back home and sat your parents down, asking them if they liked having him as your boyfriend and literally both of them flat-out said not that much because you both are two different people that come from two very different races, they went on a whole rant about how they won't see you two lasting long.
• you just nodded your head and said 'okay' before heading upstairs to your room, the next day, you showed up to his house and he wasn't again in the mood to talk to you or do anything with you, in his head, he was thinking about breaking up with you, but you brought him out of his head by being so cute and telling him to come with you to your house to have dinner.
• you both had dinner at your place and it was tense, your sister kept eyeing him and your parents since your parents were just kept staring at him to nitpick, when your father was getting ready to say something, you simply told him to stop and that what he isn't going to do is disrespect someone you love, kagi was like 'wtf, you don't gotta do that for me' and you parents were so confused on who you thought you were talking to, but you started snapping at them, saying that he's your boyfriend that you love very much and plan to one day get married to him and have a family with him.

._.

"michinari, please talk to me and stop ignoring me. i need and want you to talk to me," you wished quietly, "you haven't spoken to me in an entire day and i can't go that long without talking to you."

ignored.

"michinari, i love you so much.. p-please."

ignored.

"michi.."

"they're probably right, you know. i mean, look at us, we're from two different worlds.. it's probably best for you to look someone else, y/n. your parents don't think i'm good enough for you.. and i'm fine with that.." he said with pain in his voice, "i'm not good enough for-"

you grabbed onto his face and forced him to look at the smiling you, "they're my parents... i know that, but you're my boyfriend. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. not good enough? that's far from the truth. you're more than enough. more, more, more than enough. i'm never letting you go no matter how much my parents don't want to see us together. it's not them in this relationship. it's only me and you. everyone else that doesn't like it can put up with it because at the end of the night, at the start of the day, at of the middle of the day, till the ends of the time, i'm only choosing you."

you pushed your forehead up against his and smiled sweetly, "i want to show you off to the entire world. i want everyone to see how much i'm in love with you."

he blushed red at your confession and how pretty you looked. you would never know, but the effect you had on him was numbing. numbing to the point that he felt as if there was only you and him in the world.

he loved you so much that the thoughts of you breaking up mentally, emotionally and physically pained him.

"can i show you off?"

he grinned with warmth and love in his eyes, "yeah."

what he didn't expect was you bringing him back to your place to eat dinner with your parents that were watching his every move. your little sister was so scared that her eyes kept flicking between your parents and your boyfriend.

akagi was nervously fiddling with the fork as your father watched.

"son, are you going to eat?" he suddenly asked your boyfriend, "you've been sitting there not eating my wife's food. it's my wife's family specialty. if you dislike it, you can say that."

"oh. i'm sorry. it's not that. it's just-"

"you're watching his every move, how can he eat comfortably?" you retorted.

akagi's heart thumped at your intervention. your mother's eyes peered over at you in disgust and confusion.

"y/n, your father is talking to mr. akagi, not you."

"well, dad is not only speaking to him now, is he? he's speaking to both of us since the both of you are watching michinari waiting to say anything about him. i'm merely doing the same thing you are doing. assisting the one i love."

"y/n, you are fucking delusional if you think i'm going to have my eldest daughter go out with a man that is not black-"

"i never asked what you wanted or preferred. the funny thing about being your own person is that you don't have to care about anyone else's opinion or outlook on what you do. you do what you want to do, and how you want to do it. and my partner-he's someone that i want. someone that i prefer. and i kindly, respectfully do not give a fuck about your opinion, dad."

akagi's and your younger sister's eyes were widened at you glaring at your parents that were shocked by you talking back at them.

"who the hell do you think you are talking to-" you interrupted your mother.

"i was talking to dad, but that can obviously be directed to you as well. your opinions keep them to yourself because i've had enough of you both thinking that you control every single aspect of my life. i'm not a little girl. i know what i want, who i want, and none of those things pertain to you. in the future, i see myself happily married to michinari with our kids running around. that's my dream. to be married with the love of my life and i will do it with or without your support of our relationship."

kita shinsuke +

• he was furious because you weren't taking care of yourself, he understood that you were selfless but to the degree where you have a sprained ankle and a bleeding head from helping someone not fall to the ground was ridiculous to him.
• just from him carrying you home and him being silent and not lecturing you, you could tell that he was mad, until a word was about to pry from your lips, he said that he wants you to take care of yourself and stop always focusing on other people since in every situation he's noticed that you are the one ALWAYS getting hurt.
• you mumbled under your breath that you were fine in his neck, but his grip on your legs tightened, it took everything in this man to maintain his composure, but in the calmest voice he said that he's not fine seeing you always get hurt and other people walk away unhurt, he explained to you that he loves you for your selflessness but he just wished that you would do more for yourself just like your doing for other people.
• you were about to clap back at him, but he silently breathed never mind and that he'll just take you home so that you can rest, the walk home was so quiet that it killed you because you knew he was still mad and confused at your actions.
• you circled your arms around his neck to get a reaction, but there was not a response, he just remained composed and silent, adorably, you apologized in his neck and told him that you'd try to take care of yourself.
• he hummed and listened to you continue to talk, just as you were about to say that you were sorry again, he cut you off and told you that he's not mad at you it's just he was frustrated in your actions, he told you that he could never get mad at you because he loves you a lot and just wants to protect you.

._.

the walk home was silent. you could feel a ball of energy that was filled with fury resonating off of him each step he took with you on his back. you wanted to say something, but that fright would crawl up your back and silence you.

but.. the walk homes were always with you talking and him listening as he held onto your hand tightly and smiled down at everything you talked about.

you huffed quietly.

"shin-"

"y/n, you're the most selfless being i have met and i do respect your ability to put others before you, but i wish for you to understand that your health and safety is just as important as others. no, it's more important than others."

"everyday, i notice you helping others and all of those times that you have helped someone, you have always been the one inflicted with pain. by no means am i telling you to change yourself. i am simply telling you i wish for you to take care of yourself more and perhaps stop assisting others so much."

"shinsuke, i am fine," you mumbled in his neck.

the grip on your legs tightened. fast, silent breaths left him as he attempted to gather his thoughts and calm himself down. you gazed at the back of his head in fear that he may be getting angry.

"shinsuk-"

"i am not fine."

you furrowed your eyebrows at him, "wh-"

"seeing you get hurt affects me also, y/n. i am not fine seeing you with teary eyes and in pain as others who were involved walk away unscathed while they repeatedly thank you for taking the pain for them. i love you for every little thing that makes you your unique self, y/n. your selflessness was one of the reasons why i fell for you, but it is something that also is beginning to scare me. it has begun to scare me to the point that i think i may lose you one day. i just wish you would treat yourself as beautifully as you treat others."

you wanted to say something, but you couldn't find any words to say. and because of your silence, it made him respond with a mellow 'nevermind' that was accompanied with a silent sigh.

your attention was on the back of his head the entire walk home. you wanted to cheer him up, but you could feel as if he was still mad at you. you wanted to say something reassure him you'll be fine, but you knew deep down those words wouldn't be enough.

you wanted to prove to him that he doesn't have to be scared about you leaving his side due to you getting fatally injured.

you threw your arms around his neck and waited for him to say something or do something about you action, but there was no response. kita, like always, remained like a perfect statue, still and beautiful. something that you always complimented on him, but that wasn't the point! the point was to get him to open back up to you and for him not to be mad.

cutely, your head crooned in the side of his neck and your lips parted up against his skin that he felt your soft lips, "i'm sorry.. shinsuke. don't be mad at me please. from here on out, i promise to take proper care of myself."

"for whom?"

"for you-"

"not only for me. it should also be for yourself. mainly yourself."

"okay.. i'm sor-"

"y/n, i'm not mad at you. it's just i got frustrated with your actions. you could never make me mad at you, y/n, no matter what you do. your actions probably could, but you.. never," he stated truthfully, "i love you and i just want to always protect you. although, i'm not one to constantly confess my love or feelings, i do want to say you mean everything to me, y/n."

you pushed your face into his shoulder, "pinky promise..?"

he smiled at your cuteness, "pinky swear."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 485 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
272K 6.5K 28
Just oneshots about you and your favourite volleyball boys (・ω・ ) *Disclaimer: Haikyuu and all of its characters belong to Haruichi Furudate* 🅻🅾︎🆆...
107K 3.7K 30
COMPLETED - OLD ----- ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ ----- ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴋᴀʀᴀꜱᴜɴᴏ, ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜꜱᴀɪ (ꜱᴇɪᴊᴏʜ), ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ, ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ꜱʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛᴏ...
6.7K 116 20
We find comfort in people that aren't real. We find happiness with characters that don't exist. So, we use our vast imaginations to enjoy our time...