The Roar of the Three Princes

By HydroContella

Midoriya Izuku, Bakugo Katsuki, and Todoroki Shoto were kidnapped when they were four thanks to their quirks... More

I - The Kidnapped Boys
II - The Three Princes
III - The Hero Public Security Commission
IV - The New Life in America
V - The Battle in the Mall
VI - The Harvard Hero Training School
VII - The Hoen Park
VIII - The Seven-Year Gap
X - The Entrance Exam: Written Examination
XI - The Entrance Exam: Practical Examination
XII - The Results
XIII - U.A, Japan's Best School
XIV - Hero Costume
XV - Hero Foundation Class
XVI - Class 1-A Battle Training (1)
XVII - Class 1-A Battle Training (2)
XVIII - Class 1-A Battle Training (3)
XIX - President Voting
XX - False Security Breach?
XXI - USJ: The Arrival (1)
XXII: USJ: The Battle (2)
XXIII: USJ: The End (3)
XXIV: The USJ Incident: The End of the Beginning
It's been a while!

IX - The Unexpected Visitor

1.6K 47 5
By HydroContella

"Pro hero: Hawks and the seven deadly sins. Please follow me..." A man in a suit, similar to a butler, said while Izuku's group and Keigo left the airport.

"Oh, who are you?" Keigo asked.

"I'm Hatake Dai, your butler here in Japan recruited by the commission. The commission already prepared everything for the eight of you. House, daily necessities, and many more. The papers for Jamie, Vincent, Jack, and Salvio were also prepared beforehand." Dai politely replied as he leads us to another expensive car.

"I see. Then, where are we going to stay or where is the house?" Keigo asked.

"In Masutafu, near U.A, sir..." Dai replied as he opened the car's door, offering them to enter.

"Masutafu, huh?" Keigo muttered.

** A moment later **

"What should we do?" Keigo muttered as they sat down on the couch in the living room of their new house.

"For what?" Katsuki asked.

"When you entered U.A, what information we should use?" Keigo asked. He fears that when Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki's parents appeared, the trio would leave him.

"Well, we should use our real identities and our inborn quirks..." Shoto replied.

"But what if—your parents demanded to take you away from our Takami household?" Keigo asked with a heavy sigh.

"Huh? We don't even remember the faces of our parents. Plus, even if we meet, we'll stay here or if they were stubborn, we'll have a deal about something..." Izuku snickered as he placed the coffee he prepared for everyone on the table in front of them.

"T-that's true. Well, you'll stay with me, right?" Keigo asked.

"Of course! You're our big brother, after all, ~!" Izuku hugged Keigo.

"True, true! You're our chicken nugget!" Katsuki laughed.

"I agree with them..." Shoto replied.

Jamie, Vincent, Salvio, and Jack gently smiled at them as they were inspired by their brotherhood. Even if they couldn't really tell if Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto had this 'brotherhood.' It's more like a platonic or romantic relationship.

"Oh, speaking of U.A, when will the test occur?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, your adopted brothers and your friends were going to test in U.A, Hawks?" The door of the living room suddenly opened, revealing three people and one rat-bear-like, raising his paw in the air. The seven of them stared at those people and thought that they were probably pro-heroes.

'An animal wearing a suit? On top of that, he is standing like a human...' Izuku inwardly thought, confused about the rat's existence.

"Oh? I didn't expect your visit. Principal Nezu, Aizawa Shota, All Might, and Present Mic..." Keigo heavily sighed as he stood up, and stretched his wings.

"Indeed! We're sorry that we haven't said anything about our visit!" The animal-like—Nezu, said. His voice was somewhat calming.

'Oh, so the (in)famous principal Nezu was this bear-like creature... Is he a test subject of an experiment like us? Quirks don't appear on animals, so I think he is one...' Shoto inwardly thought.

"If I'm guessing, these young men must be your adopted brothers?" All Might vigorously ask while smiling at the four (Jamie, Vincent, Jack, and Salvio) of them.

"You have a lot of brothers, huh?" Aizawa indifferently said.

"Well, I adopted Jamie, Vincent, Jack, and Salvio many years ago while these are the kids of my friend~! Well, they're very talented, you know?" Keigo said in a playful tone.

'Izuku and Shoto? Why do those names so familiar?' All Might inwardly thought as he stared at the trio.

"I see! The commission mentioned the kid's existence, so we're here to check if that is true! You know that we ourselves don't trust anyone!" Principal Nezu replied.

"What are their quirks?" Present Mic asked in curiosity.

"Izuku's quirk is called [Dragon Breath], Shoto's quirk is [Cold Fire, Hot Ice], Katsuki's quirk is [Dark Explosion], Jamie's quirk is [Force Manipulation], Vincent's quirk is [Quirk Interval], Salvio's quirk is [Shadow], and Jack's quirk is [Ice]! See? Their quirks are amazing, right? Right?" Keigo enthusiastically replied.

'He sounded like a proud parent than a brother...' Present Mic inwardly thought.

"Oh! Indeed! Then, what should we do for them? Are you going to recommend them to the school or they'll take the test?" Principal Nezu asked as he raised his paw in the air.

"You guys should choose~!" Keigo turned his gaze to the seven, who began smirking, and immediately replied in unison, "We'll take the test!"

"Are you sure? The [Quirk Interval] wasn't really a combat-type quirk, right?" Principal Nezu asked.

"Don't worry, he could use or control the other people's quirk and in fact, he could even fight quirkless!" Jack said with a giggle.

"Fight quirkless? I see I see. Then, let's do that then!" Principal Nezu said with a laugh.

"How about the four of you sit down?" Keigo asked.

"No, no! We're going to leave, anyways! We're only here to check the kids that the commission has high hopes on! Based on their tone earlier, these kids were so good, so we thought of visiting you since we're curious!" Principal Nezu said as he turned around.

"I see. Then, take care~!" Keigo said with a playful tone while watching their group leave.

'As if I'll listen to that excuse. You probably have another reason for coming here. The only thing that I hate was that I don't even know what that is...' Keigo inwardly thought while coldly staring at the door.

...

"Do you think one of them could become your successor, All Might?" Principal Nezu asked while walking out of the Takami Household.

"Their quirks were great and fitting to become heroes. But I still won't decide until I know their real nature and goal in their life..." All Might replied.

"How about you, Aizawa? Based on their quirks, they are fitting to become seven out of twenty-five students you'll handle soon!" Principal Nezu turned his gaze to the hobo-looking man and smiled.

"Indeed. I know that they'll probably be going to be a problem child..." Aizawa indifferently said.

"I see! I want to see how they'll perform in the exam!" Principal Nezu laughed.

"But Aizawa, doesn't the name Shoto and Izuku sound familiar?" All Might asked. He heard those names a long time ago, but they don't know when and who they are.

"Indeed. Well, Katsuki also sounds familiar..." Aizawa closed his eyes, beginning to think about the time they heard about it.

"Wasn't that from eleven years ago?" Principal Nezu calmly responded.

"Eleven years ago? If that's the case, then they're probably four to five years old at that time..." Present Mic replied with a sigh.

"Four to five?" Aizawa and All Might stared at each other, realizing when they did hear those names.

"Then—they're Enji and Hisashi's kid?! And that young Katsuki was the son of the famous fashion company?!" All Might said in awe.

"Indeed! Midoriya Izuku, Bakugo Katsuki, and Todoroki Shoto. Those three kids were considered deceased in the records of the commission!" Principal Nezu replied.

"Then, what are they doing here with Hawks?!" Present Mic asked in shock.

"Remember that Hawks as part of the commission? He probably helped those three kids when the commission announced their deaths. The real reason we're here was to check if they're alright!" Principal Nezu smiled as they entered their car.

"So, you know their real identities!" Present Mic was slightly annoyed at Principal Nezu, who loves to keep secrets and tea.

"Yes! I don't know the background of the other four, but those seven were pretty close to Hawks. So, it seems like we have nothing to worry about them!" Principal Nezu indifferently responded as he climbed up to Aizawa's scarf.

"But how about their real families?" All Might asked.

"We'll keep it a secret for now. Their identities will more likely be known soon, after all!" Principal Nezu said. Present Mic began driving while continuously sighing.

"If that's what you decided, we'll do that. For now, let's wait for them to introduce themselves to their family or public..." Aizawa said as he stared at Hawk's residence.

...

"Now, for the next two days, we'll train non-stop." Hawks announced.

"Eh? Aren't we doing that all the time?" Jack asked.

"That's true, but this time. It's a free battle! On top of that, I'll join you in your training. So basically, everyone is the target..." Keigo smirked.

"Haha! Then, be prepared, chicken nugget! We'll beat you!" Katsuki announced with a smirk of excitement on his face.

"Oh? Are you challenging me, pomeranian bird?" Keigo teases.

"What the fuck is a pomeranian bird?" Katsuki asked while his veins are popping out of his head.

"That's Katsuki! He looked like a pomeranian with wings!" Keigo laugh, making Katsuki annoyed, and began dashing towards Keigo.

"Haha!" Keigo evaded Katsuki's while loudly laughing. Izuku and the rest laughed, continuing to annoy Katsuki.

"Damn it!" Katsuki shouts.

** Two days later **

After that day, they began training non-stop. They improved in two days since Keigo was a great help to them.

Hawks or Keigo is fast and agile. He was considered the fastest pro hero even in America, so training with him greatly increases their battle capability.

They improved their speed, sixth sense, and dexterity. Their overall combat ability increased by 5% and they're on a level of a third-year hero course student.

"We're finally here at U.A, huh?" Izuku muttered.

"Yeah. I hope that the written exam was easy..." Jack heavily sighed. Jack wasn't great at academics, after all.

"Don't worry! The lessons we learned from America were more than enough. They said that the middle hero training school teaches everything that could be learned in the first year of the hero course. So if that's the case, we're far more advanced than everyone..." Izuku scoff.

"Well then, let's go and find a seat~!" Salvio suggested.

---
Author's Note: I have another story called [The Symbols of Death] and it would temporarily be on hiatus since I planned on focusing on this story. But please, if you may, check it out! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
235 6 6
I've posted this under a different name and I don't know what happened but I'll be changing some people and quirks this time around. It's an American...
112K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
651K 15.4K 14
In middle school Katsuki and Izuku did something. 😉. Then 3months later Deku stopped going to school for a year. They both acted as if nothing happe...