Rise of the Dragon Sage (Sequ...

By Acero22

It has been two in a half years since Chiyo Senju had left the Village Hidden in the Leaves to train in the R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not An update!
Chapter 57
Fanart 💛
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Filler 1 (Happy birthday Chiyo!)
Filler 2 (Jealous)
Filler 2.5 (Jealous Part 2)
Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 65

634 26 5
By Acero22

Chiyo pov
I close my eyes concentrating and I finally open them when I feel my sage chakra in sync. I watch Naruto and Minato launch there attack at Obito.

"Sasuke if you don't stop glaring at me I will slap you." I glance at him from the corner of my eye, "We are in the middle of a war to win I don't have time for you to be burning holes in the side of my head." He scoffs and looks away from me, "Now I don't know about you but in going to go help Naruto." My whole body tense up when Obito releases the ten-tails from his body.

The ground begins to shake and I watch a little grossed out as it begins to transform into a large tree.

"Kid that is the Divine tree the ten-tails final form. You have to get everyone away!" Just as Touma says that tree branches shoot out of the ground all around us. Wrapping around them and within seconds I feel there chakra signature vanish.

I leap back into the air before a huge horde of branches burst threw the ground before they get a chance to wrap around me. I summon my Katana coating it in fire slicing threw them when they get close.

(I do not own this gif)

I feel Narutos and Kurama's chakra waver and look in his direction. My eyes widen when I see branches wrapping around him. I shift on my feet and push chakra into my legs.

(I do not own)

I reach Naruto and turn all the branches into ash, "Chiyo....." He smiles at me tiredly as I wrap his arm around my shoulder and body flicker towards the others. I look around at all the body's and clench my jaw.

Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!!"

"Now be still you've all endured plenty already." I transfer some of my chakra to Naruto giving him enough strength to keep the nine-tails cloak around everyone.

"Shinobi are all done for, there's no need to keep going. If you don't resist I won't kill you." I take a sharp breath and take a step away from Naruto. I glance at him seeing him glare up at Obito with tears in his eyes. I close my eyes and take a slow breath, then open them slowly. I need to get a hold on myself, I can't lose anyone else.

Naruto Pov (short)
We listen to the first stone face guy explain what we need to do. But everyone was losing hope how are they supposed to get close? Suddenly two big branches that where stretching out towards us where cut.

My eyes widen seeing Chiyo and Sasuke side by side there backs facing me. I was so caught up in my own emotions I didn't even notice Chiyo had left my side. Its silent for a second, "Naruto are you throwing in the towel because I'm not."

"Naru I thought you said you where going to surpass us one day.  How are you going to do that by just standing there." I stare at both there backs before wiping my eyes and tightening my headband. That's right I made a promise to myself back during the Land of waves. Both Chiyo and Sasuke acted without hesitation, no ounce of fear. I won't be a step behind them any longer, I'll become stronger.

Chiyo Pov
I smile softly to myself feeling what  Naruto's feeling. Happy, sad, even seeing some memories we share together. Naruto joins me and Sasuke standing on my left side putting me in the middle of the two.

"Sasuke, Chiyo I'm coming with you."

"Hn."

I simply chuckle at him, "Hey Sasuke you do remember only Sage jutsu works?" I glance at Naruto, "He knows Naruto that's why he has Jugo with him. Right Sasuke?" He smirks at me, "Right." Jugo's curse mark begins to show on Sasukes Susanoo.

"Let's go you two!"

"Right!"

"You've got it!"

"It will be to late for regrets not that you three will have a future anyway." We clash with Obito head on as memories from Grandpa Hashi flash in my head of the first Kage summit. We chase after Obito and I body flicker right behind him as Naruto and Sasuke attack from the front. But much to my annoyance he blocks all three attacks causing huge explosions to go off.

"You better be prepared." I growl slightly, "Shut up!" Blowing a turrent of fire at him Obito dodges right into Sasuke who attemptes to grab him, "Now Naruto!" Naruto fires a beast bomb at Obito just as I sense everyone closing in on the tree.

And with each attack we throw at Obito I can tell I'm getting fast and a better grip on the Kengengan. But out of the smoke Obito manages to grab both Naruto and Sasuke. I manage to dodge his attack last second.

I fly directly above Obito before releasing Touma's full body chakra mode and dive straight for him.

(She's doing something like this lol I don't own this gift)

Obito throws Naruto and Sasuke away, then he grabs my wrist before I can hit him with a Rasengan. I try to release myself but he grips both my arms tightly and slams us both hard into the ground. I groan and push myself to my knees as Naruto and Sasuke land on either side of me.

Sasuke surprisingly is the one to help me up, "You okay Senju." I match his smirk with my own, "Never been better baka Uchiha."

"Why do you fight for your comrades or simply to save this world?" I spit out a little blood, "Listen comrades eventually betray you and this world eventually turns love into hatred. Chiyo, you and Naruto should know that better than anyone else. Sasuke betrayed you both there is no reason to keep fighting for a world like this."

"We never back down from a fight especially if its a fight that will save the people we care about."

"And I gave my word to someone very important to me, I don't go back on my word that's my ninja way." Obito glares at us, "I thought I told you to go to sleep."

Our chakra begins to merge as one, "We fight as one and will sleep tomorrow to dream our own dreams!" Sasukes Susanoo covers Kurama while Toumas wings come out his back. Me and Sasuke stand on either side of Naruto, "Nothing you try will matter look right above you. What do you see the time to enter the dream world is close. And this sword in my hand is the sage of six paths blade the Nunoboko." I smirk, "Naruto..."

"Way ahead of you Chiyo!" He starts forcing rasengan in each of Kurama's tails. Kurama let's out a loud roar as the others arrive and jump into a tail.

Touma's chakra cloak wraps around each one of them, "You each have a rasengan when the time is right use it to break his shield."

"We believe in you guys so don't doubt yourself." They all jump towards Obito hitting his shield in the center. Using the Susanoo sword we break threw hitting the Nunoboko. I push more of Touma's chakra into the sword lighting it in blue fire. The Nunoboko finally breaks under the pressure and we manage to cut Obito deeply on his side. The tailed beast inside of Obito begin to react to the chakra inside of Naruto.

We grab the tailed beast's chakra, "Damn it we can't grab One or Eight-tails chakra since we don't have any."

"I can grab him since he was originally length to me."

"Gaara!" Gaara uses his sand to wrap around Shukaku, "No need to worry leave Gyuki to me." Bee grabs Gyuki chakra and we all begin to pull but it just keeps going back and forth. I push more chakra out and Sasuke does the same, our chakra forming hands.

"Just keep pulling Naruto."

"Your not alone Naru keep going." Everyone begins to pull in sync and we finally begin to gain ground. With one last pull we finally succeed the tailed beast land in front of us. Obito falls to the ground me, Sasuke, and Naruto land on the ground panting. We look at each other and Sasuke even crack a smile.

"Wowww your smiling is the world really going to end again?" Sasuke scoffs at me and before I can react he rushes forward to kill Obito.

But before he can do anything Kakashi-nii appears right on top of him with a kunai in hand. Before he can kill him Minato appears stopping him. People around us begin to shout at us to kill him. I tense when I feel Grandpa Hashi flare his chakra, "Naruto, Sasuke let's go!"

"Right!"

"Hn."

Naruto heads up the divine tree forming a massive Rasenshuriken sending it towards Madara. Without having to be given orders everyone follows Naruto's Rasenshuriken. I teleport us right in front of Madara.

"Chiyo."

"I know Naruto, Dragon style: Forbidden dragon sealing."

But before I can seal Madara away steam comes from his body. The gates and sealing jutsu fail, "This is the body I've been needing! Its just not a battle without raging blood!!" His eyes disintegrate and the amaterasu flames appear on his armor, "Ancient relics of the past should butt out."

"You are only a brat no where near my level and you stole my line foolish child." My hand twitches something's off he's up to something. Madara appears between Naruto and I, kicking us away from Grandpa Hashi. I quickly recover and both Sasuke and I both go after him. But Madara uses a jutsu ive never heard of and I quickly teleport everyone away from him.

"Chiyo his next target is the tailed beast you must stop him!!" I push chakra into my legs and when I reach his chakra signature all the tailed beast where basically tossing him around. Shukaku uses the Sand Mausuleum but Madara breaks out using his Susanoo.

"Don't worry I'll put a collar on each one of you shortly."

"I won't let you!"

"We won't wag our tails for you!"

Forcing him back the worst injury we where able to cause was cutting off his arm. But a white Zetsu appearsgiving him an arm and Rinnegan eye. I can only assume he took it from Obito, "Summoning Jutsu!"

Madara summons the Gedo Statue and suddenly all the tailed beast are hit hard, the collars shoot out of the Gedos mouth wrapping around there necks. They begin to get dragged and I use Touma's chakra to wrap around Kurama's chain.

"I won't let you have this baka fox even if he annoys me." I get sent flying back by the same jutsu that hit the tailed beast earlier. I scramble to my feet just in time to see Kurama be extracted from Naruto. His chakra dropping drastically, "Narutooooo!!!!" Gaara's sand catchs him as I rush towards him. I begin to try and keep him alive, "Gaara get us to Sakura and Minato right now!!" I wipe my tears with one hand and take a shaky breath as well get to Sakura's location."

"Sakura get on here now no time to explain."

Sakura Pov (short)
I could see the tear stains on Chiyo cheeks so I get on Gaara's sand without hesitation.

"You keep his heart pumping and I'll keep his brain alive." I cut into his side and pump his heart with my own hand. And I give him mouth to mouth to keep oxygen going threw his body. Chiyo whole body quivers, "Sasuke no....." Tears begin to stream down my face as I could feel Narutos life slipping away and I can only assume the worse about Sasuke.

"I've failed....." Chiyo's voice cracks, "Kurama was extracted I couldn't..."

"Chiyo...." My heart breaks seeing her like this, we finally make it to Lord Fourth and explain to him what we need to do.

Madara suddenly lands behind Obito and Black Zetsu, "Black Zetsu your taking too long so I decide to come to you. Why are you still clinging to Obito?" Black Zetsu begins to peel off of Obito but Obito stops him.

"Sakura." I look at Chiyo who was staring at me with pain in her eyes. I just want to hold her and make her feel better.

"I'm the only one that can take on Madara right now without the high risk of dying. That is until you get this knucklehead back on his feet." She gets off Gaara's sand, "I know if anyone can save him its you so I leave him in your care."

"Kakashi teleport Naruto and Sakura to our time space!"

"Right!" I begin to get sucked in and the last thing I see is Chiyos back as she turns to face Madara once again.

Please be safe Chiyo.....

Chiyo pov
I know Old man path said that when the time came Naruto and Sasuke would not really be dead. That he just needed to speak to them but that doesn't mean it still didn't hurt. To feel them both slip away just like that was just so painful.

But I can't let it affect me now, I have a to fight until they get here. I block Madara's attack against Kakashi-nii, "All of you get back and leave him to me."

I could feel everyone's eyes on me, "What impos-!"

"Gai she's right." Kakashi-nii cuts Gai off, "She's the only one right now who can stand a chance against him without paying a high price that comes with opening the eight inner gates." I release Touma's chakra mode, "Touma release the seals you have on the rest of your chakra."

He grunts in response the ground under me begins to crack under pressure and Touma's chakra cloak grows more black than blue. I activate the Kengengan, "We face off again little Senju and this time I'll put you in a eternal sleep." I look at the others over my shoulder, "Do not no matter how it looks like try to help me. You might get in the way and I couldn't live with myself if I hurt one of you.

I turn my attention back to Madara and shift on my feet. He will pay for what he did to Naruto and Sasuke mark my words.....

**************************************
AN:

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long last week was my birthday and things got a little crazy.....😅

Anyway I'll update either tomorrow or the next day I promise!

Let me know what you guys think in the comments and look at this amazing fan art made by Boringkate my favorite artist. 💛

The last one with Sasuke made me laugh I could definitely see that being them 🤣🤣🤣

Thats it for now my lovely readers til next time

~Acero💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 185 97
From prisoner, to assassin, to clan Princess, Ayumi Kongoseki returns as the rightful Princess of the once-great Kongoseki clan after two and a half...
181K 8.2K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
64.2K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
1M 33.5K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...