The Roar of the Three Princes

By HydroContella

Midoriya Izuku, Bakugo Katsuki, and Todoroki Shoto were kidnapped when they were four thanks to their quirks... More

I - The Kidnapped Boys
II - The Three Princes
IV - The New Life in America
V - The Battle in the Mall
VI - The Harvard Hero Training School
VII - The Hoen Park
VIII - The Seven-Year Gap
IX - The Unexpected Visitor
X - The Entrance Exam: Written Examination
XI - The Entrance Exam: Practical Examination
XII - The Results
XIII - U.A, Japan's Best School
XIV - Hero Costume
XV - Hero Foundation Class
XVI - Class 1-A Battle Training (1)
XVII - Class 1-A Battle Training (2)
XVIII - Class 1-A Battle Training (3)
XIX - President Voting
XX - False Security Breach?
XXI - USJ: The Arrival (1)
XXII: USJ: The Battle (2)
XXIII: USJ: The End (3)
XXIV: The USJ Incident: The End of the Beginning
It's been a while!

III - The Hero Public Security Commission

3.1K 88 11
By HydroContella

"Three Princes?" Izuku asked in confusion.

"Oh, that's what they called us. They call me Belphegor, Kat was called Lucifer, and you are called Leviathan. They called us based on the princes of hell." Shoto replied.

"Oh. I heard from brother Keigo that we aren't allowed to come back home. May I know the reason why?" Izuku asked Lady Nagant. Katsuki and Shoto were also curious. They also didn't know the reason why they were being held here.

Izuku and Katsuki might care as they have a lovely family, but Shoto was still curious as he wanted to see his mother and siblings.

"I know it's going to be hard on you, but—the commission wanted you to get trained under us. All three of you gained a total of six quirks and we don't want you to make a mistake while using those quirks. You aren't allowed to meet with your family unless the commission said you could. Don't worry, you will get treated nicely here!" Lady Nagant enthusiastically said to the three boys.

"O-okay..." Izuku felt sad, but he knows that he shouldn't. His father was a pro hero, he doesn't need to worry about his mother's whereabouts or status.

"On top of that, we will declare that you're dead. Is that alright?" Lady Nagant replied.

At first, she thought that the three boys would refuse, but unexpectedly, they nodded in unison. They looked neutral as if they became cold-hearted boys.

Keigo stared at the three boys with a gentle smile. He immediately felt intimate and closer to them even if they just met.

"We'll introduce ourselves again. I am Tsutsumi Kaina, aka, Lady Nagant. And this boy here was Takami Keigo, aka, Hawks." Lady Nagants introduces.

"What should we call you?" Shoto asked.

"You could call me Master. On the other hand, you could call Keigo, a brother like you did earlier..." Lady Nagant gently said.

"Okay, Master, Brother Keigo..." Izuku and Shoto responded with gentle smiles. Katsuki didn't say anything since he doesn't care about what he should call them.

In fact, Katsuki wanted to call Keigo a chicken nugget. But since they saved them from the villains, he doesn't have a choice but to call him 'brother Keigo' like Izuku and Shoto called him.

Meanwhile, Keigo was delighted. He really liked getting called 'brother Keigo.'

Just like what Lady Nagant said, they did announce that Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki died. This brought sadness and pain to their families, but they made sure that nothing would change their life.

The case was announced later on, but only reported the surface of it. They said that the kidnapped kid's body was found near the villain's headquarters and it will be delivered to the morgue in the nearest hospital. 

"No one survived."

The public treated this case as an unsolved genocide. This case was entitled, "The Future Genocide," as it was a serial killing of future leaders and heroes of humanity.

On top of that, this case didn't just cover Japan, but also the most powerful countries, such as America, China, Russia, Europe, and India.

It's the first time in history—that the heroes and the commission were defeated.

On the other hand, Keigo and Nagant trained the kids, and the commission took interest in the three of them. 

Moreover, Keigo was slightly happy that he could train with them as the three of them had the same wing quirk as him.

** 4 years later **

As the year passes, Lady Nagant listed their overall background review:

<>

Todoroki Shoto

Personality: Cold, Dense, No Common Sense, Hardworking, Kind

Quirks:

1. Half-Cold Half-Hot - Shoto's inborn quirk. It allows him to produce fire on his left side while the ice is on his right side. So far, no one knew his limit.

2. Life Force - A quirk that allows himself to drain life force and manipulate it from a certain target. If the life force was drained, the target would die. When he drains life, he gains more life force. It could be said that he's immortal.

3. Angel's Gift - A quirk that allows him to gain a halo with angelic wings. With this quirk, he could heal himself and anybody around him as long as he wanted the targets to get healed. If he uses this quirk, he could bend and manipulate light.

4. Teleportation - A quirk that allows him to teleport anywhere as long as he knows the coordinates.

5. Property Configuration - A quirk that controls the properties in a certain object. It includes atom manipulation and changing the burning-hot fire into a freezing-cold fire. It can only work in any non-living object.

6. Angel Wings - An angel wing quirk. It was different from the [Angel's Gift] since he could do so much with his wings. He could fly, use his wing's feathers as a razor, just like Hawk's, and could even produce a light shield around him.

Overall: He's hardworking and considered Hawks as his real brothers while being affectionate to Izuku and Katsuki. He has the heart of a true hero. A great talent.

Ranking: SS+

<>

Bakugo Katsuki

Personality: Bad-tempered, Cold, Prideful, Rebellious, Independent

Quirk:

1. Explosion - Katsuki's inborn quirk. His sweat can produce nitroglycerin and make it explode anytime he wanted. He could do anything he wanted with the explosion.

2. Demon's Gift - He produces demonic wings, horns, and tails. He could curse a person, and manipulate the darkness. He could also transform himself into a shadow.

3. Demon Wings - He could control his wings, such as manipulating feathers and using his wings to produce a dark protective shield, similar to Shoto's.

4. Teleportation - A quirk that allows him to teleport anywhere as long as he knows the coordinates.

5. Temperature Manipulation - A quirk that manipulates the temperature of a certain object or area. He could change the room temperature to a boiling temperature or freezing point.

6. Recreation - A quirk that allows him to recreate the target's quirk. He could also recreate a body part of his body. The quirk itself was working without him activating him, so we could also consider him immortal.

Overall: He's decisive but reckless. He has a sense of camaraderie despite his bad attitude toward other people. He's also a talented kid. Affectionate to Shoto and Izuku.

Ranking: SS+

<>

Midoriya Izuku

Personality: Dense, Rebellious, Cold, Intelligent, Kind

Quirk:

1. Fire Breath - Izuku's inborn quirk. He has the ability to produce fire from his mouth and manipulate it to any form he wanted.

2. Dragon's Gift - A quirk that allows him to gain dragon-like horns, tails, and wings. He could talk to animals and command them as their leader. He could use different elemental breaths.

3. Dragon Wings - The quirk that allows him to use his draconic wings as a protective shield and manipulate the majestic feathers it has.

4. Teleportation - A quirk that allows him to teleport anywhere as long as he knows the coordinates.

5. Elements - A quirk that allows him to manipulate all basic and advanced elements of the world, such as fire, water, wind, earth, and lightning. There's also a high possibility that he could control space, time, light, and darkness.

6. Ultra Regeneration - A quirk that allows him to reproduce, regrow, and regenerate anything around his body. This quirk was the only singularity that couldn't get involved in the external changes that Izuku could take. Eraserhead's [Erasure] probably couldn't do a single thing to it, so if someone tries to take the quirk away from him, they won't succeed. With the quirk inside Izuku, his body will become completely different from other people, and he became immortal, just like Katsuki and Shoto.

Overall: He's intelligent with an IQ of 190. He was kind and supportive of his friends, and he was very talented during battles. He is a battle-talented kid. Dependent and Affectionate to Shoto and Katsuki.

Ranking: SS+

<>

"Okay, boys. Go back to your rooms..." Lady Nagant smiled at the boys, who felt strange at her smile. It wasn't a genuine smile, but it feels like it was sadness.

"We understood..." The three of them obediently bowed their heads as they took their towels. They are completely covered in sweat. Their bodies greatly changed and their faces could be considered very handsome in front of others.

Izuku's haircut changes and he changes his hair color to blue. On the other hand, Katsuki and Shoto didn't have a haircut or changes in color or hairstyle. They are satisfied with it already.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen brother Keigo. He seems distant from us ever since he came back from America..." Izuku muttered.

"I agree. Do you know where he is, Kat?" Shoto asked.

"Why would you ask me about the chicken nugget's whereabouts, half 'n half..." Katsuki said as he wiped his sweat off his body while giving Izuku his water bottle.

"You talked to him, right?" Shoto asked.

Katsuki was silent for a moment, and replied, "Yes. All I know was that he was leaving Japan again. For some kind of business. I don't care what was his business there..."

"I see..." Shoto whispered. Frankly, he misses their 'brother.'

"Well, master's smile is bugging me..." Izuku heavily sighed as he took Katsuki's water bottle.

"Zuku, don't worry about it. I guess it's something that we shouldn't know." Shoto said as he looked into their room. Their room was wide with three bedrooms and three working tables. It was filled with books and tools they use every day.

"Hm? A letter from the vice-chairman..." Shoto said, alerting the other two boys, who removed their sweaty shirts.

"Huh? That old man hasn't given us any missions. Why would he send us a letter, huh?" Katsuki said as he walked towards Shoto, who began reading the letter.

[Dear Belphegor, Lucifer, and Leviathan,

I am the vice president of the Hero Public Security Commission. I know you already know me, but I need you to go with Hawks in America. The tickets for the plane were next to the letter and while in America, you'll use the names:

- Aoi Izuku;

- Takami Katsuki; and

- Akashi Shoto.

I know you have a lot of questions, but it was a matter between the superiors, so we aren't allowed to tell you anything. You'll live with Hawks as his friend's son and live as a middle schooler, and don't forget your training regime! Oh! You don't have to worry about clothes there, you already have one there!

It was the order from the chairman itself, and leave immediately after you read this letter. There would be a driver waiting for you outside the commission.

- Vice-Chairman, Natto]

"Huh?! What the fuck does that mean?! We'll live in America with different identities?!" Katsuki said with a hint of annoyance on his face.

"We don't have enough time. The flight will come in an hour, let's leave!" Todoroki said in a hurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 4 69
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...
29.2K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
9.2K 193 13
Izuku Midoriya has caught the eye of the League of Villains, as they try and try to convert him to be a villain they always seem to fail. The heroes...
97.5K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...