Melt for you | Yoonkook

Door vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... Meer

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

64

643 30 10
Door vickie_org

yoongi

hi lovee

ur first fan meeting is todayy

jungkook

im so excited!!!!

yoongi

i am too

so im writing down rules

1. don't drink anything they might bring for you. risks for poison, laxatives, etc. never has happened to me but my team does it for a safety precaution

2. there will be a shit ton of crying from fans and it's ok to hug them, etc. if they ask. you can say no if u don't want to.

3. just have fun, im really excited for u!!

jungkook

:((

love uu

yoongi

happy birthday <3

jungkook

cutiee

jungkook gasped when he saw so many people. he had a bright smile on display and yoongi was happy to see that.

"hi everyone" yoongi spoke into his microphone, "so before we get started, jungkook is even prettier in real life than in pictures. but please remember, he is engaged and getting married next year" yoongi clarified, making jungkook whine and turn red.

"this min.. he's one of a kind" jungkook spoke, hiding his face.

the first fan jungkook met was memorable.

the person was crying and shaking, making jungkook a bit shocked but he didn't mind.

"hi, how are you?" jungkook smiled, the fan cried, "can i wipe your tears?" he asked, making her nod.

"ah no more tears, okay? do you want me to sign anything for you?" he asked, "sign my ass please" she cried and laughed, making the boy laugh.

"i can't do that" he spoke, "i brought you gifts" she said, placing a fancy bag on the table, "happy birthday by the way. you mean so much to me" she cried, "you mean a lot to me too.. you're the first fan i have an interaction with!"

yoongi smiled as he heard the conversation from his table.

"hello" yoongi smiled as a new fan got sent to his table, "hi!" the fan spoke, he set a gift bag on the table and handed him an envelope.

"can i open this? or would you prefer i read it in private?" he asked, the fan shrugged so yoongi gently begam opening the envelope

i'm too nervous to say this in real life so i wrote a letter instead.

you mean so much to me, really. i became your fan in 2019, shortly before i attempted suicide.

i became your fan in june of 2019 and attempted in september 2019, from june to september, you were really the only one keeping me alive. you gave me motivation until then.

after i attempted, i remember thinking, 'now what?' really.. you were the only reason i didn't attempt after that. your videos help me and so many people.

i love watching you eat with jungkook, i struggle a lot with eating and seeing you both eat gives me motivation..i hope you don't find this letter weird or anything, just thank you existing

only the second fan of the day and tears were threatening to fall from yoongi's eyes.

"t-thank you" he sniffled, crying into the palms of his hands, "i'm so proud of you for staying and i-i'm glad my content can help someone" he sniffled, wiping his tears.

"i really didn't want to cry" yoongi softly chuckled, "thank you so much really" he said, "do you want me to keep this?" yoongi asked, "if you want to"

the boy nodded, "thank you" he spoke, putting it inside the gift bag that he had previously gone through.

"ah, thank you everyone for coming today. before we leave, let's sing happy birthday to jungkook!"

jungkook smiled as people began singing birthday. he felt cared for, appreciated.

"thank you, everyone. especially to this hyung right here who helped set everything up" he smiled, "all of you have left a mark in my heart, thank you" he smiled.

it was around 5pm when the fan meeting finished and the couple was at home.

jungkook wore a long hoodie with black leggings, he was cuddled against his hyung.

"do you want to do anything specific for your birthday? i was planning a dinner date at around 6 or 7, but we can do anything else" yoongi spoke, jungkook hummed.

"cuddle" he spoke, "after the dinner date because i'm hungry" jungkook giggled, "sounds good bunny"

"i'm so glad to have you in my life, bunny boy" yoongi spoke, making jungkook smile, "glad to have you too"

"i got you a couple things for your birthday" yoongi said, "you didn't have to" jungkook whined, "yes i did, i have to celebrate the fact you were born"

jungkook rolled his eyes, "you're insane" he spoke, "i wanted to buy you a car" yoongi mumbled, "i'm going to call your bank and ask them to take away your money"

yoongi laughed, "i like wasting my money on you" he spoke, "whatever hyung"

"thank you for dinner" jungkook smiled, cuddling next to yoongi in bed as yoongi turned on a romantic film for them to watch.

"no problem, it was yummy" yoongi smiled, "i know, i liked it" he smiled, kissing jungkook's forehead.

he loved moments like these. he loved the moments where it was just him and jungkook, loving.

"i have to get your gifts" yoongi said, he grabbed boxes out of a closet that only he had the key to. he used it for gifts and gifts only.

"yoongi" jungkook whined, burying his face in a pillow, "c'mon open them!"

jungkook grabbed the biggest one first out of curiosity, "be careful" yoongi spoke, "you're scary" jungkook mumbled, carefully taking off the wrapping paper filled with bunnies.

jungkook jumped up and gasped, "ah! yoongi!" he spoke, "a guitar!" he smiled, "do you like it?" he asked, jungkook eagerly nodded, "mhm!"

he pulled yoongi in for a hug, making yoongi giggle, "go on, we can focus on the guitar later"

jungkook was flapping his hands, grabbing his ears, "okay.. i pick this one" he said, carefully unwrapping it.

he sighed, "i'm scared because you're outrageous" he laughed, "stop! i think you'll like it"

"hoodies! i love hoodies and clothing, they make me feel pretty" he smiled, he saw that yoongi had gotten him an eyeshadow pallet.

"what's the pallet for?" he asked, "i talked to other photographers and they say that sometimes you need makeup for lighting and stuff"

jungkook smiled, "thank you" he said, pulling yoongi into a hug.

@jeon_jungkook

thank u so much for all the birthday wishes :(( i really do appreciate all of them.. yoongi got me pretty clothes, bought me a nice dinner, and gifts.. i love him and everyone but especiallyyy himm. he's so nice and everything. can u tell im drunk? /lolol my management team will gey mad ay mee buuuut yoongi will sjoit at them. can you imayine getting fired by yoongi... i would cry i have an essay to writeee but i don't want to.  anyways i lovebuoongi yoongi i cant spell and his face is so prettyyy my love i cant stop staring at my irng ring did i mention he got someccoool earringss  for me anyways hyungie is telling me to rest so i was sleep and goodnight everyone thank u gor today very jcie of everyone my braces ar ebing a paon in the ass to day which is nit very nice goodnight everyone

11:35PM • 1 Sep 21

min_yoongi: management will be calling you at 7am because of this
|jeon_jungkook: soo??!* youll fefend me because u gave me soji soju
|min_yoongi: still management rule to not tweet while drunk
|jeon_jungkook: buut i wanted to tslk about how kuch i oove everyone and you plesse fight them fornme
|min_yoongi: i'll see what i can do
|jeon_jungkook: tjank u
|min_yoongi: now hand me the phone, agency will get even more mad at you
|jeon_jungkook: okay ☹️☹️☹️

User92788209: he's so cute...

jjk_0801: happy birthday!!

"enough soju for jeon jungkook" yoongi spoke, "why?" he frowned, the boy sighed, "you're asking me why? for gosh's sake, you just asked me what day is the fourth of july"

jungkook whined, "a serious question" he huffed, "whatever, brush your teeth and bed time"

"don't wanna brush my teeth" the younger boy huffed, "sober jungkook will get mad at drunk jungkook and me if you don't brush your teeth" the boy spoke, jungkook stuck hus tongue out at yoongi.

yoongi guided him to the bathroom since the boy was tripping over his own feet, "you have a 150 dollar electrical toothbrush? gosh you're so extra" yoongi mumbled as he placed toothpaste on it.

"you bought it for me after i joked about it" he huffed, brushing his teeth to the best of his ability as a drunk person.

"possibly but still" yoongi mumbled as he brushed his teeth, jungkook spit the excess toothpaste on the ground.

"oh gosh jeon jungkook" yoongi sighed, "i'm calling your mother" he mumbled, "no!" he frowned, "clean that up"

jungkook set his toothbrush on the counter and cleaned it up with toilet paper, "you're really different when drunk"

jungkook hummed, "maybe. skin care please" jungkook said, yoongi wiped off the bit of makeup jungkook had on with some makeup wipes, leaving them near the sink.

"when you wake up, i want you to see this and think about how much your fiance loves you" yoongi spoke, making jungkook giggle.

"i know you love me" he teased, making yoongi shy, "correct" yoongi spoke, "what else for skin care?"

"wash my face, duh" jungkook spoke, yoongi stared at the maybe 13 products jungkook had for skincare.

"but which products?" he mumbled, scratching his head, "do you not wash your face?" jungkook mumbled, "no, why do you think i have pimples?"

jungkook hummed, "because" he spoke, "anyway, what do you want me to wash your face with?"

"these little star pimple patches would  be good for your pimples" jungkook said, "i came here to help and i'm getting bullied for my pimples"

jungkook couldn't help but laugh, kissing yoongi's face, "let's head to sleep"

jungkook nodded, falling on his knees as he walked, "ouch" he frowned, tears in his eyes, "jungkook, please, it's almost 12"

"my knee hurts" he mumbled, "i'll get you ice packs if you get to bed"

jungkook hummed, "i think it would be better if yoongi carried me" he said, making yoongi face palm, "are you faking an injury so i can carry you?"

jungkook nodded, "i'm smart" he spoke, "oh gosh, just get to bed"

@jeon_jungkook

i stole my phone and i wanted tonsayvtyat yoongi is being veryy meann 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 he didn't want to carry me to bed

11:56PM • 1 Sep 21

min_yoongi: I PUT TOOTHPASTE ON YOUR TOOTHBRUSH, WASHED YOUR FACE, GUIDED YOU TO BED WHAT ELSS DO YOU WANTTT ☹️☹️☹️
|jeon_jungkook: kiss and a hug if that's possible
|min_yoongi: hand the phone over, i am literally right next to you
|jeon_jungkook: nooo

JKOoK: HELPP

mygjkk: LITERAL COMEDIANS

"sex please" jungkook whined, touching yoongi's face, "you're drunk" yoongi spoke, making the boy whine.

"so?" he slurred, a flirtatious smile on display, "what do you mean so? you can't consent to anything if you're drunk so go to sleep" yoongi said, his tone more stricter.

"yes i can" he frowned, "if you want to, we can have sex when you're sober but you're drunk so no sex for you"

jungkook whined, "head to sleep" yoongi said, dimming the lights.

"can i cuddle you?" jungkook asked, receiving a reassuring nod from yoongi.

jungkook groaned as he felt his pulsing head when he woke up.

"morning" yoongi said, "everything fucking hurts" he mumbled, "i thought so" yoongi spoke, "eat and have some advil"

jungkook whined, "my head" he pouted, "i'll make you breakfast and bring it here"

jungkook nodded, he felt dead.

"the bathroom is so dirty. there's makeup wipes around the sink and the floor is sticky" jungkook said, a star pimple patch on his cheek.

"i left the mess there just to remind you how much your fiance loves you. i took off your makeup and made you brush your teeth, you spit on the ground while you brushed your teeth so i made you clean that up and i had to wall you up and down the halls"

jungkook could only laugh, "well, thank you" jungkook laughed, "also! you were making fun of my pimples" he frowned, "yoongi, i don't even remember what happened"

yoongi sighed, "you were a handful, you were tripping your own feet so i would carry you.. i was going to call your mother" he huffed, "what was she supposed to do?" jungkook scoffed, playing with yoongi's hair.

"not sure" he hummed, "control her child" yoongi spoke, jungkook laid on yoongi's chest. he felt so safe with him.

"i think i'm going to sleep a bit more" jungkook said, cuddling into yoongi's side, "sounds good, i'm probably going to buy breakfast for us"

jungkook frowned, "want hyungie next to me" he mumbled, "ah, but i'm hungry" yoongi spoke, "eat later" jungkook said into yoongi's chest.

"you're the one always telling me to listen to my body but you're the one stopping me" yoongi whined, his stomach began growling.

"fine, go eat" he frowned, cuddling a pillow so yoongi could go eat, "thank you" the boy smiled.

jungkook

hi hyungie

yoongi

hi

just left the house, need smth?

u usually don't text when u see me leave

jungkook

no

miss u

yoongi

miss u tooo

jungkook

so i started having flashbacks as soon as u left 💯💯💯💯💯💯

yoongi

how are u coping

jungkook

im looking at other photographers work

it's so coool

yoongi

but i don't think anyone can be as cool as my jungkookie 🧐🧐🧐

jungkook

stopp

and

i am

solving a rubix cube

yoongi

i know how to solve those

jungkook

what im trying to do rn

and im documenting this

for my therapist

i am recording on my computer as we speak

yoongi

tell her i say hi

jungkook

okkk

she just wanted to see how i react to flashbacks

i probs look so stupid im going to watch once this feeling goes away

yoongi

u don't look stupid

u look scared

your eyes start looking up and down  left to right corner and down

jungkook

oh yeah

i get anxious

yoongi

sometimes u start shaking

but u don't notice until i point it out

jungkook

that too

yoongi

how are u rn?

jungkook

i am under my weighed blanket i think she'll be able to see my double chin

m comfy

yoongi

try to rest honeybun

jungkook

i will sugarr

gonna sleep comfy blanket

"i got you a fancy omelette thing with bacon and avocado toast" yoongi spoke as he set the takeout bags on the kitchen table.

"yummy, what did you get?" jungkook asked, "crepes with fruit and toast. i don't have a big appetite" yoongi said, eating his crepes.

"i looked at the video and i look like an idiot" jungkook laughed, yoongi shook his head, "you either look scared, really upset, or smushed with blankets" yoongi said, jungkook laughed.

"pretty much" he said, jungkook continued eating his food because it was delicious.

@min_yoongi

im so in love god everytime i think of jungkook i start blushing and everything. just like the first time i saw him, my stomach gets butterflies and i still get so nervous around him. i still get flustered with his compliments. im so in love

3:56PM • 2 Sep 21

min_yoongi: i'm including that in my vows
|jeon_jungkook: yoongi, please let me focus on my essay my heart cannot handle this
|min_yoongi: u think mine can? ☹️

Y00NGI: literally so cute:((

User8373738: i </3

long chapter lololol but i hope u enjoyed! thank u for reading! stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: eh any ideas? idek anymore

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
10K 299 17
Jungkook is a mafia boss but he was forced to become and he doesn't act like one. He is very sweet and cute and he doesn't want people knowing he's a...
4.5K 258 10
so basically this story is a mafia and his little husband when he got in trouble and save his husband
234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad