His Scarred Beauty (Complete)

By suzangill98

"Skin once broken ,can never be the same. Just like hearts once betrayed, struggle to beat again." ... More

Chapter 1: The acquaintance
Chapter 2:Hatred
Introduction 1. Welcome readers!
Chapter 3: Ugly
Chapter 4 The repulsion
Chapter 5: Saving her.
Chapter 6 The fall
Chapter 7 The first time
Chapter 8 The shoot
Chapter 9 The replacement
Chapter 10 The lost love
Chapter 11 The third heart
Chapter 12 The hero/ Villain
Chapter 13 The proposal?
Chapter 14 Accepted?
Chapter 15 The villain
Chapter 16 The surprise
Chapter 17 The memories
Chapter 18 The Wedding(this)
Chapter 19 The first night
Chapter 20 The attack
Chapter 21 Jealousy
Chapter 22 Broken or not?
Chapter 23 The offer?
Chapter 24 Persuasion
Chapter 25 The Plantiff
Ch 26 The Hero
Chapter 27 Finding her.
Chapter 28 The dream
Chapter 29 The Scars
Chapter 30 The Game
Chapter 31 The Beginning
Chapter 32 Unveiled
Chapter 33 The Secrets
Chapter 34 Faking / Caring?
Chapter 35 The murderer
Chapter 36 Face off
Chapter 37 The welcome
Chapter 38 Mending hearts
Chapter 39 The delimma
Chapter 40 The island
Chapter 41 Let go
Chapter 42 The sparks
Chapter 43 Captive
Chapter 44 Shattering restraints
Chapter 45 The limit
Chapter 46 Trust
Chapter 47 Burning Rage
Chapter 48 The Beginning of a War
Chapter 49 The intrusion
Chapter 51 The Choice
Chapter 52 Reunions and heartbreaks
Chapter 53 The face off
Chapter 54 The best friend.
Chapter 55 Coming back
Chapter 56 The Phoenix
Chapter 57 Her typhoons
Chapter 58 The d day
Chapter 59 The Ace
Ch 60 Her Secrets
Ch 61 The Truth of that night
Chapter 62 Vengeance
Chapter 63 Epilogue (1)
Chapter 64 Epilogue ( 2)
Chapter 65 Bonus (1)
Chapter 66 Bonus ( The Final)

Chapter 50 The Impact

15K 1K 128
By suzangill98

The night was young and the adrenaline rush, gushing.
The tires were screeching against the rough gravel, as Ethan drifted the car.

With the police at his trail and beads of sweat running down his forehead.

"Ethan....you are bleeding."

He hears her say, and he manages to look at her for a second. Her concerned eyes set at his torso.

"I am fine."

He says, not caring about his injury. Focussed on saving them tonight.His eyes focussed on the cars at his trail.

"They are not the police"

He says, making Vivian's eyes to widen.

"What .....what do you mean?

"Police can't reach us so fast. These are the bastards men! I swear I will kill him if he comes in front of me!"

Vivian gulps, wishing to ask him who this person was. But refrains herself....when she saw a car almost at their trail.

Bullets being fired non stop.

"Stay low Vivian! Stay low."

He says and she moves lower, covering her head with her hands. The back mirror shattering into pieces, making more glass shards to rain over them.

"Shit! Shit! Shit"

Ethan sees the driver ready to swing the steering towards him, trying to hit the back of the car. When he presses on the accelerator more, missing the impact by just a meter.

Sighing he looks at Vivian.

To see her green eyes looking at him with fear.

"They....they are too many Ethan."

She says looking back .

They see two cars approaching him from either side. And Vivian fears her end.

"Trust me Vivian ,we will escape this. I won't let anything happen to you."

She continues to stare at him and then speaks something that he never thought she will say again. The adrenaline rush in him doubling as his heart started beating faster.

"I trust you"

His grip on the steering tightening as he sees the two cars closing in. Taking a deep breath, he whispers lowly.

"Hold on"

"3"

The cars keep coming closer.

"2"

The car drivers exchange a look and one of them takes out a gun.

"1"

Pressing on the breaks, he make their car to slide back as the two cars on their either side, collide with each other.

Drifting to a side, Ethan starts the run again as Vivian stares at the damage they have done. Her heart thumping as she sees the driver's unconscious.

Gulping she looks ahead....only one left.

Thrusting the car forward, Ethan again exchanges the gears like a pro. Looking at the last car remaining in the side mirror.

They were loosing it.

Good.

Taking few swift turns, they drive through the silent roads. With both of them breathing heavily.

Ethan's view goes hazy for a second, but he shakes his head. Disregarding it.
Vivian trusted him ...he has to save her....he can't let them take her.

They drive for nearly half an hour to only have Ethan stop the car finally.
Placing his head on the steering wheel, he asks in his rugged voice.

"Are you fine?"

She nods. With her fingers trembling. The action seemed to be too much for her.

Holding her hands in his, he tries to calm her.

"We are fine now Vivian. Just breathe."

"I ....I was so scared."

She stutters and he sadly smiles at her.

"Shhh calm down. It's all good now."

"We lost them."

She looks back to see no one following and gulps nodding at him. Next he knows, she leaves her seat to jump in his arms.

Circling her arms around his neck , hugging him tightly.

"Thank God! I.. thought...we were going to die today."

He places his hand on her back, rubbing circles.

"Shh calm down"

"Dad is sending the back up. They will be here any second. Don't worry.Okay"

She hmms , her tears falling down on his neck and he stills. She looked traumatized.

"Hey. Vivian. Look up"

She refuses to only have him hold her face in his palms, tilting it up.

"Why are you crying? Everything's fine."

"No....no everything is not fine. You ...are bleeding...you got hurt because of me.... everyone gets hurt because of me....I ...I .. always...."

"Shhhhh "

He says, pulling her to his chest and a sharp pain hits his torso. Holding in the scream he bites his lip , giving her a fake smile.
When he was himself shaken from the inside.

"Nothing happened because of you. I said I am fine."

She struggles to get out of his grip, looking down at the blood seeping from his wound. Removing her jacket , she places it on it.

Looking up at him in worry.

"The stab is deep Ethan...we should rush to the hospital."

Moving his head in a no ...he motions her to get the first aid from the car's back seat.

Breathing heavily, he leans his head back in the seat while she brings out the bandages and stuff .

"Let..me"

She says and he nods. Letting her applying the anticeptic and bandages. Once done, they stared at each other....to only have Vivian lower her eyes.

"Why....why did you come back?"

He smiles at her, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"What to do....I am a bit shameless when it comes to you."

She chuckled with tears running down her eyes, to only hold his hand in hers and whisper lowly.

"Thank you"

"I can do anything for you Vivian. I truly meant the words I said earlier."

She doesn't know what to say...when he pulls up her hand and places a small kiss on it.

"Take your time...I will always stay beside you."
.
.

"Whether you want it not"

.
.
.
There is silence for next few minutes, when her next question made him sigh.

"What do they want Ethan? Why do they want to kill me?"

"It's related to your father Vivian. He is one of the enemies of your father."

"Roman? But he is dead-"

"Not him Vivian. Your real father. He is alive."

Her eyes widen as she looks at him in shock. Moving her head in a no.

"No...my father he left my mom and I-"

Suddenly she remembers the person she saw in the alley on the night of the attack, and those green orbs made her go still .

That....was that her father?

"Edward Rogers"

"Rogers?"

"Yes Edward Rogers is your biological father. Your father and mom never married...and then your father got married to Esme"

"And they had Sophie"

It was too much to take. She runs her hand through her hair.

"Sophie and you are half sisters Vivian."

"And that night the attacker...your father's enemy wanted to kill you both but you were luckily saved."

"Did..did he killed Roman?"

Ethan nods, closing his eyes.

"I suppose so. He knew Roman gave you the bail. "

She suddenly chuckles surprising him. And next he knows, she smashes her palms on the dashboard.

"Fuc* my life! Why does it have to happen with me! All my life has been s fuc*ing struggle ! And now this......"

"Why me Ethan! Why me! Haven't I struggled enough? What do they want from me! Sometimes I wish to end this....to just kill myse-!"

"Shhhhhh"

He says placing his palms on her mouth. Silencing her.
Her tears touching his palms.

"Don't. Don't say that Vivian. I promise to make it all good. "

"Everything will be fine."

He pulls her to his chest. And she sobs. Holding him. They remain in each other's embrace, when suddenly, Ethan felt a a car's floodlight flashing in his eyes.

He opens his eyes, to have his heart drop.

A truck was coming at them at full speed. And was just few meters away from the impact.

In the few minutes he got, the only thing he could think about was to upturn them.

Placing her on his seat, he hovers over her. Hugging her tightly. His on hand on her head and the other holding her waist.....eyes closed ready for the impact.

"Ethannnnnn!"

She screams realising, but it was to late. The entire car thrusts with an impelling force. Making the car to roll over...and go screeching on the rough gravel.

It finally comes to a stand still after 2 rotations, to lay upturned. With smoke coming out of the bonnet.

The truck engine subsides, as the driver steps out of it. Assessing the damage. Taking out a cell from his pocket and dialing a number.

"Yes"

"Your work has been done."

"Are they alive?"

"The car is going to blow up. So even if they are alive, I doubt they will survive.".

"The backup is coming. You leave the location."

"Yes boss."

Ending the call, the person sits inside the truck and looks at the burning car.
Just few minutes more and Bang!

They won't even be able to find their bodies.

Blasting the music to full volume, he smirks. Starting the engine and driving off, leaving them to die.

......

Next Update: Today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 87.8K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
26.3K 1K 18
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘀 | ❝ and you know what really gives me these so called chicago blues? that the waitress forgot the freakin blueberr...
5.8M 249K 72
"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘." - - most impressive ranking📌 #10 in hood - - #3 in hood romance #3 in urban romance #4 in black...
1.1M 34.7K 31
She was his world without her knowing it she was the lost hope,for him to return back to normalcy. she was his precious little love. she was the be...