Sparky And I:It All Begins

Por TheFangirlSituation

"When are you going to accept the fact that you're not normal?" Tanya Fey Wess is no where near being normal... Más

°It All Begins Here...Or Does It?°
°Chapter 1° A pink car? I think not!
°Chapter 2° I Love This Truck
°Chapter 3° Lake Party...and Transforming Cars?
°Chapter 4° Memories Resurface&Face Planting
°Chapter 5° You May Call Me...Sparky
°Chapter 6° They Know Sparky?
The Big Question: Who Do You Ship?
°Chapter 7° Autobots+Backyard...Complete Disaster
°Chapter 8° They Found Me...
°Chapter 9° Alien Probes?
°Chapter 10° Don't Piss Off Optimus
°Chapter 11° Sparky?
°Chapter 12° It's Your Choice Barricade
°Chapter 13° Simmons Murders Babies...
°Chapter 14° Can I Shoot Him?
°Chapter 15° "All Men Are Created Equal."
°Chapter 16° Can You Catch Me In Time?
°Chapter 17° Life or Death? It's My Choice
°Chapter 18° I Choose Life
°Chapter 19° You Should Probably Open The Door
°Chapter 20° The Tears Fall
°Chapter 22° I Hate Goodbyes
°Chapter 23° This Is My New Family
°Chapter 24° You Can't Hide From Me
°Chapter 25° This Is Where It All Begins
I Present You With: A Sequel!

°Chapter 21° I Can't Do This

8.4K 317 94
Por TheFangirlSituation

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers. Micheal Bay and Hasbro do. I only own my Oc, plot twists, and evil cliff hangers.~Hannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This can't be happening. There's no way any of this is happening.

It's all a fucked up dream, and I'm going to be waking up soon, and find everything is the same as it was. No sentient robots, no war for Earth, and no me almost dieing.

And I sure as hell did not just get adopted.

Although, as hard as I try to push these events off as just a dream, I know it's not just a dream.

Sentient robots from space are real, and are standing all around me.

There was a war for Earth, one I almost died in.

Though, out of all of these, the idea of me getting adopted seems the most unrealistic. It doesn't feel right, and it sure as hell doesn't seem right.

'Tanya are you alright? Your heart rate has spiked.' Ratchet asks over our bond. That's all I need to clarify my feelings about this. They can feel my fear and my confusion. They know I'm not alright, yet they don't know why.

"No...you're lying." I say dryly after a moment of hesitation. "You have to be lying to me!"

"Tanya why would I be lying to you?" Will asks from below. I go rigid in Optimus' hand, something he catches.

'Tanya what's wrong?'

'Lil' lady you alright?'

'Kid?'

'Tanya what's wrong?'

'Tai?'

'Sweetspark?' As their questions mixed with their feelings swarm me I begin to become overwhelmed; all of the emotions too much for me to handle.

"Put me down." I whisper. They all look at me confused.

"Tanya?" Optimus asks unsure.

"I said put me down!" I snap. "Just put me on the ground damn it!" Optimus looks unsure of what to do, but he puts me down on the ground.

"Tanya what's wrong?" Will immediately asks as he rushes to my side. I hug my chest with my arms, trying to block everyone out.

"Stay away, just stay away from me." I whimper like a helpless child.

'Perhaps you should leave for a moment Sweetspark.' Sparky suggests in her motherly tone that somehow helps calm my nerves; but by very little.

"I just want to be alone right now." I mumble, walking out of the room; leaving everyone behind.

I know Will's lying, he has to be. No one would ever adopt me, some freak like me. He probably just feels bad for me. But no matter how hard I will it to be lie, some part of me wants it to be the truth.

Part of me wants to have a real family again.

~3rd Person Pov~

They were surprised by Tanya's outburst, and confused as to why she would act like that. One minute she's smiling filling their hearts and sparks with joy, and the next she's upset; filling their hearts and sparks with dread.

"Sam why would she act like this?" Epps asks the young man who arrived shortly after Tanya's outburst.

Sam, being told everything that happened, sighs sadly; running a hand over his face.

"You told her she was being adopted right?" Sam asks with little to no emotion. They nod, and Sam huffs.

"Tanya didn't have a good childhood, guys. Her father...abused her, as well as her mother. After she escaped...she refused to believe that anyone would adopt her. Which is why she refused to let us adopt her," Mik grips Sam's right hand, urging him to continue when he pauses. "It's hard for her to accept emotions that she's not familiar with. I suppose after what has happened, it's just been too much for her to handle." When Sam finishes, the Autobots all stare at one another; as if talking between each other over private waves.

"I'm going to go talk to the kid." Ironhide says out of the blue.

"Ironhide I do not advise-" Before Optimus could finish warning Ironhide, said weapons specialist was already out the door; with one goal running through his mind.

To help Tanya any way he could.

~Tanya's Pov~

After wandering for a few minutes I finally found the exit to the roof; the only place where I can get enough privacy.

'I..I can't do this Sparky.' I remark as I swing my legs over the roof's edge. 'It's too much for me to handle.'

When I get no response I sigh, laying down on my back; looking up at the sky.

"Penny for your thoughts?" A gruff voice says from a few feet away. But not just anyone's voice.

Ironhide's voice.

"I said I want to be alone." I snap, immediately regretting my tone. "I'm sorry." I whisper. I turn when I hear footsteps near me; blinking as Ironhide's holofrom fills my view.

"No harm done kid." Ironhide remarks...sitting down next to me.

We sit in silence, none of us talking. And for once, I welcome the silence. It's a calming silence, not an awkward silence.

"Why are you up here anyway?" I mumble, looking back up at the sky. Ironhide sighs.

"We're worried about you kid." He mumbles. I shake my head.

"You can't be, no one ever-Ep!" I yelp as firm hands yank me up by my wrists, forcing me to look into piercing blue eyes.

"Stop saying that!" Ironhide grumbles. "Why can't you just accept the fact that people do care for you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Because no one ever has!" I shout.

"You know that's a lie!" He snaps.

"It's not!" I shout angrily. He scowls at me, yet he still doesn't release his hold on my wrists.

"Why don't you believe it?" Ironhide demands. "Why?"

"B..because Bill-" I get cut off as he yanks me closer to his face; making my cheeks turn a faint red.

"Because why?" Ironhide asks. I stop a shiver from coming as his breath hits my skin.

"B..because-" I get cut off again as he yanks me closer, his eyes bearing down into mine. My cheeks flush brighter when I realize how close we are.

"Why?" He says the world slowly.

"I..don't know." I whisper, hanging my head. Ironhide sighs, and surprises me as he wraps him arms around me in a hug.

"Just let it out, kid." At first I don't realize what he means, but then all of the emotions I've kept bottled inside finally...explode. With a cry I wrap my arms tight around Ironhide, letting the tears flow freely. I hold onto him as I sob, nearly choking on the pain of each sob.

I vowed to never cry like this in front of anyone, it's a sign of weakness in my eyes. But something...something about this grumpy bot makes all of my walls...crumble.

Damn you Ironhide.

Once my sobbing has calmed down, and my tears stop, Ironhide pulls me back; holding me at arms length. I gasp as I feel him tug on his bond cord.

'Better?' He asks mentally. I smile, and nod; wiping away any access tears.

'Now I am, thanks Ironhide.' He smiles faintly, looking into my eyes.

"Anything for you Sweetspark."

~Sexy Line Break~

How many of you thought they were going to kiss? Most of you? Well ha! Ya'll gonna have to wait for that. Sorry, but not sorry.

Oh yes, I have TWO IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS.

1.)As you can tell I changed my username and profile picture. I felt like I needed to change my profile up a bit, so I changed it. And besides, I use FluffyGirl217 for literally everything, so it's time for a change. :D

2.)I published a new book called:

What Happens When My Mind Wanders

If ya'll wouldn't mind, go and give it a look. I've never done anything like that before, and decided to give it a try.

Dedication: Midnight_Eclipse

Welcome new reader! And thank you for all of the love ^~^

~Till all are one keep:

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('▭')ノ︵ ┻━┻

Flipping tables! (○`ε'○)/\(○`ε'○)

~Hannah~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.3K 197 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...
109K 4.4K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
1.6K 9 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
12.1K 202 5
Warning: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters! About a girl with a rough past and an adoptive family. She has a criminal record and is g...