Chasing Ashton

By 5reasonstosauce

but baby running after you is like chasing the clouds... Ashton likes Calum, but Luke likes Ashton. What will... More

Foreward
Michael
Calum
Ashton
Luke
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue

12

82 2 0
By 5reasonstosauce

Ashton's POV

After school, I went to Calum's house and asked if we could hang out. He said yes, so I walked up his driveway and into his house. I sat beside him on his bed, taking out my pencil and notebook.

"What's your biggest fear?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Why?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Just asking."

"The dark, I guess," he shrugged, and I scribbled that down in my notebook.

"What are you writing?" he asked.

"Homework."

Calum tried to glance at it, but I covered it playfully. He pouted. I laughed and he laughed too. He fixed his hair, using his fingers to brush it in the right direction. I tried not to look like I was checking him out. I quickly leaned in and tried to kiss him.

But he put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me away. He stood.

"Ashton! What the fuck!"

I shoved my notebook in my backpack. I stood up after him.

"Calum, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"You never do, you slut! Never kiss me, okay? I don't like you like that and I'm sorry, but I never will!"

I felt warm tears stinging my eyes and I tried to pull myself together. I didn't want to cry anymore.

"I'm straight," he said firmly.

I ran out of the house as fast as I could and went the one place I knew I could talk to someone.

Luke's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
538K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
81.4K 2.4K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...