×♥︎Watashi wa Kotoba Ai~desu...

By chiyurii

×♥︎Kotoba Ai stumbles upon her childhood friends.Only to find that they're so much more good looking and matu... More

×♥︎Chapter 1♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 2♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 4♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 5♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 6♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 7♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 8♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 9♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 10♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 11♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 12♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 13♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 14♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 15♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 16♥︎× (Edited)
×♥︎Chapter 17♥︎× (Edited)
10,000
Thank You & Goodbye

×♥︎Chapter 3♥︎× (Edited)

2K 101 8
By chiyurii

===×♥︎Chapter 3♥︎×=== (Written On April 28th 2015)
Main POV
Daichi-kun led me to the cafeteria while leaving Kazou-kun behind.I kinda feel sorry for him.

"Where have you been all this time,Ai...?" Daichi suddenly asked.

"Erm...I've..."

"Nevermind.We're here." He said making me look at his direction.

"Woah,this cafeteria is huge..." I said to myself.

"Let's find you somewhere to sit."

"Don't worry,I'll find a seat by myself...You don't have to go through all the trouble..."

"But it's your first day here.I insist you sit with Kazuo and me."

"Still the same old persistent Daichi..." I smiled at him.

"I'll take that as a yes,now come on." He returned my smile.I followed Daichi to one of the tables in the cafeteria.

"I'm gonna go buy some food for you,wait here."

"Erm,okay?" He really didn't need to.But,why not enjoy the friendly treatment for now.

Kazuo came running right after Daichi left.

"Ai-chan,you left me all alone and went with Nii-san...!" He pouted.

"Gomen! I really didn't mean to.I'll make it up to you...Erm...Do you want some ice-cream?"

"No,no,no,it's fine.Sorry,I just couldn't help myself.You're really adorable when you blush~" He cooed.

"H-hey,no fair...!"

As Kazuo tease me over and over again,a group of girls approach us.

"Ohayo,Kazuo-kun~......Eto,dare desuka?" The girl standing closest to us asked. (Erm,who are you?)

"Hajimemashite,Kotoba Ai-desu." I answered politely. (Nice to meet you,Im Ai Kotoba.)

"Kotoba-san,it's nice to meet you too.But I'm afraid you'll have to change seats~" Her friends giggled behind her.

"Eto...I'm doing just fine here,I don't believe I need to change seats."

"It's just that,well...I want to spend some time with my boyfriend."

Wait,boyfriend? Is she referring to Kazuo-kun?!

"Hold up,Rika! Since when was I your boyfriend??" Kazuo-kun suddenly interrupted.

"But,you told me you liked me,Kazuo-kun."She said.This is seriously getting out of hand.

"Gomen ne Rika,what I actually meant to say was...well,I liked you as a...
===×♥︎Chapter 3♥︎×===
Gomen...this chapter is very short (⌒-⌒; )...I promise future chappies will be longer~(Btw,here's a pic of Kazuo-kun~fufufufufu)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.1K 36
❝Sakusa Kiyoomi x fem!reader❞ A story in which Sakusa meets his cousin's best friend Y/N He was first taken aback by the mention of a new roommate, e...
9.9K 484 29
Set in a universe where our favorite Quadratic Freshmen are growing up to be young fine men; Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi find themselv...
22.3K 652 19
Mikey is a girl in this AU and she's smart but she isn't smart enough to know that she has her own harem but ends up finding clues because how they a...
627 36 6
You found out that your best friend had a crush on the most popular tsundere guy at school who gave total delinquent vibes. However, being the kind f...