Izuku The User of The Breaths

بواسطة Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 31

4.4K 95 47
بواسطة Shy_deku

3rd Person POV

"What are you doing here? I thought you were an underground?" Izuku asks. The two were now sitting across from each other on the couches, a cup of tea placed in front of both of them.

"I had to come see you. After Mom and Dad told me you were back I was waiting until I got the chance to see you. Of course being an underground hero took up most of my time so I was unable to." Touya says scratching the back of his head.

"Then how are you here now?" Izuku asks. If he was truly so busy how was he able to just stop by at night, a time underground hero's were supposed to be most active.

"Apparently Nezu knew how much I wanted to see you and reached out to me. He offered me a job and I took it. Your looking at the newest member of UA staff." Touya says jabbing a thumb at himself.

"What do you do?" Izuku asks taking a sip of his tea.

"I'll be assisting Eraser in a lot of your guys training. I'll especially be helping you, since I could probably match your strength the most out of these guys." He says.

"Really? You think you could do better than the number 1 hero of Japan?" Izuku asks.

"I know I could." Touya says slamming his fist into his palm, making a small explosion of blue flames.

"I'll have to take you up on that in training. Anyway what's with the black hair? Didn't you used to have red?" Izuku asks.

"I had someone with a special Quirk change it to black permanently. It's in memory of someone special to me." Touya says running a hand through his hair.

"Who was this person if you don't mind me asking?" Izuku asks.

"She....She was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. She was someone I could see myself spending my entire life with. But.... she passed away a few years ago." Touya says.

"How did she pass if you don't mind me asking?" Izuku asks, trying not to sound impolite. Losing someone that important to you isn't a matter everyone likes to discuss so easily. He didn't want to force any answers out of him.

"It was during childbirth." He says.

"Childbirth?" Izuku repeats. Dying during childbirth is rare these days with all the Quirks to help prevent it but apparently it still happens.

"It was about 6 years ago. We had fooled around carelessly and she ended up getting pregnant. We were both regretful of the news. We had accidentally done something huge. Despite not being ready for the situation we both accepted it. If we were going to force this kid to be born then we were going to love him as much as we could. We spent the nine months getting ready, making plans for everything. We even planned out his entire school life. But when it was finally time for her to give birth she didn't make it. Luckily the baby made it safely but unfortunately the same couldn't be said about her. The doctors couldn't explain how it happened. They said her heart just gave out and stopped beating. It was that day I became a single father." Touya says, his tone portraying nothing but fond memories of the two.

"Touya... I had no idea anything like this happened. I would have come visit you and tried to help you out." Izuku says.

"Izuku. You were twelve when it happened. And you were already going through enough of your own shit to have to handle mine. Besides I may have lost her but thanks to her I now have a new best friend. I didn't let her passing stop me. I raised my son on my own, with minor help from my parents. And we're doing pretty well. He should be transferring to a new school this week, into your kids school if Nezu informed me correctly. I just hope our kids could become friends." Touya says with a sad smile.

"Do you have a picture of him?" Izuku asks. Touya nods and pulls out his phone, opening his photos and showing Izuku a picture of a six year old boy.

"He really took after his Mom a lot. I think of her every time I look at his freckled face." Touya says.

"What's his name?" Izuku asks.

"Ace. Ace Todoroki." Touya says looking at the phot fondly.

"How about you bring him over here tomorrow? He can meet Keigo that way he has a friend before he starts at a new school. We don't have school so the two could play in the forest with Yoru and Shusui." Izuku suggests.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'm sure Ace would like to have a new friend." Touya says.

"Well I should get out of your hair. What time should I come over tomorrow?" Touya asks standing up.

"Come here around 1 so we can all have a lunch together and the kids can eat before going to play." Izuku says walking him to the door.

"Alright. It was nice catching up with you man." Touya says.

"You too." Izuku says. After Touya left Izuku quickly ran through everything that just happened.

'Thoughts for tomorrow.' He think making his way up to his room. He walks into his room and climbs under the covers. He lays on his back and just looks up through the skylight, watching the stars shine in the sky.

"What took you so long?" Nezuko asks climbing on top of him, laying her head comfortably on his chest.

"I got a surprise visit from an old friend." Izuku says smiling softly, rubbing the girls head.

"Really? Who was it?" Nezuko asks cuddling into his warmth.

"He was someone who was always there for me. He knew of everything I went through and tried to get me out of there. But with school and his families expectations there wasn't much he could do. But even then he still made sure he was there for me when I needed him. He was the only one who even remembered my birthday and celebrated with me every year. He was like the awesome older brother everyone wants." Izuku says, his mind playing through all the memories they had. If it weren't for Touya he wouldn't have run away. He would have just taken his own life. But Touya was the one who convinced him to prove the bastards wrong and run away.

"He sounds amazing." Nezuko says, interlocking her fingers with Izuku's other hand.

"He is. And he actually has a son too. Same age as Keigo. He's bringing him by tomorrow so the two could meet and become friends." Izuku says.

"That's good. Besides Rumi Keigo doesn't have many friends." Nezuko says before letting out a yawn.

"Alright, I think it's late enough for the both of us. Let's talk more in the morning." Izuku says kissing the girls forehead.

"Alright. Love you Izu." She says.

"I love you too Nezuko." Izuku says looking at the stars before closing his eyes, letting his consciousness fade away.

Next Morning

"Not this time you punk!" Izuku says chasing Keigo. Keigo had tried to wake his father up once again with a pillow to the face. As you could guess his plan ended in failure. Izuku had woken up and caught the pillow, making Keigo make a run for it. And that is how we ended up in this situation.

"Mom! Hide me!" Keigo shouts diving behind his mother's legs. Nezuko looks down from the stove she was cooking on to see Keigo using her legs as a shield as Izuku came skidding into the kitchen, pillow in hand.

"That's enough you two. Breakfast is almost ready so go take your seats. And Izuku go grab Eri, I'm sure she's getting restless." Nezuko says.

"Your safe for now punk." Izuku says fake glaring at Keigo. Keigo only sticks out his tongue as Izuku walks to down the hall.

"Now Keigo. What have I told you about waking up your father with a pillow?" Nezuko says looking down at him, her hands on her hips.

"That if I'm going to do it I have to do it correctly." Keigo repeats pouting.

"Good. Now go wash up, breakfast will be ready in a minute." She says.

"Okay." He says running off. Nezuko finishes cooking and places the food on the table as Izuku helps Eri into her chair.

"So what time is your friend coming over? And you still haven't told me his name." Nezuko says.

"He's coming around 1 so we could all have a big lunch together then the kids could go and play." Izuku says taking his seat.

"Lunch? Kids? What's going on?" Keigo asks looking between his mother and father.

"An old friend of mine is coming by with his son so the two of you could meet. He's going to be transferring into your school so it'd be good if he had a friend before starting. His name is Touya and his sons name is Ace." Izuku says as they all take there plates. They quickly finish the delicious meal and put there plates away in the sink before going to change into some new clothes.

"Papa! Can I play with Kyo?" Eri asks running up to him.

"Bring out Ryu and Tora too!" Keigo says running up to him as well.

"Calm down you too. How about we wait for Touya and Ace to show up? Then you could all play together outside." Izuku suggests.

"Fine." The two kids whine. Izuku only smiles and pats there heads before falling backwards onto the couch.

"Having our own place is so peaceful. Reminds me of our time at the mountain." Izuku says comfortably.

"Mountain?" Eri asks curiously.

"That's right, you've never been there. Before your Mama and I lived here we lived away from everyone on a mountain. It was really peaceful. The only sounds were the birds in the trees, no yelling, no cars, no annoying classmates screaming about memes at 2 in the morning. It was great. We'll have to take you there sometime." Izuku says.

"It sounds really nice." Eri says.

"It was." Izuku says patting her head.

"Hey Dad! Can I watch the video now!?" Keigo asks jumping onto the couch.

"The video?" Izuku asks confused.

"The one of your training. The one you said you would show me yesterday." He says.

"Oh that one. Let me go grab my phone, it's on there. I'll hook it up to the tv so we can watch it there. Eri this is probably a little too scary for you so how about you hang out with your Mama okay?" Izuku asks standing up.

"Okay." Eri says jumping off the couch.

"Mama! Play with me!" Eri shouts running to where Nezuko is. Izuku goes over to the kitchen and grabs his phone off the charger before walking to the tv and hooking up his phone. He scrolls to his movies and clicks on the video from his training. After hitting play he walked back and sat down on the couch next to Keigo. The video starts on a view of the city before cutting to Izuku's shadowed figure on top of the building.

Keigo watches the video, his eyes practically glued to the screen the entire time. Every now and then Izuku had to check if the boy was even still breathing. Once the video finished Izuku looked to Keigo, wanting to see his reaction. Keigo still stared at the now black screen before slowly turning his head to Izuku, his mouth slightly agape.

"What's up?" Izuku asks confused.

"You are so cool!" Keigo shouts jumping up.

"Teach me to be like that! Teach me how to use a sword too!" Keigo says jumping up and down in front of Izuku, swinging his arms as if he were holding a sword.

"Calm down bud. How about this? We'll start officially training you when you turn ten? That's two years before I fully started training. Up until then we can enroll you into some karate classes or something. I'll even talk to Touya and
Mrs. Usagiyama and see if Ace and Rumi can do them with you." Izuku suggests.

"Okay!" Keigo says holding a double thumbs up. It was then that a knock sounded at the door, grabbing both Keigo's and Izuku's attention.

"It seems our guest have arrived. How about you go grab your Mom and Eri while I let them in?" Izuku asks standing up.

"You got it!" Keigo says running off. Izuku walks over to the door and opens it, coming face to face with the two black haired boys.

"Hey there Izuku." Touya says waving.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.1K 1K 24
• Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izumi Yagi, and his 'best friend' Kaachan(ak...
153K 2.4K 12
Izuku Yagi a child who was put down by the society for being quirkless in a society were quirk is everything, he had a happy childhood up to the age...
130K 3.5K 31
It's just my mood right now. I'm bored so why not? This story takes place when Izuku was born. His father left when he was actually 4. Read to find...
16.3K 504 64
The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulterated, cataclysmic evil hides in the shad...