Izuku The User of The Breaths

By Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

4K 103 29
By Shy_deku

3rd Person POV

The class looked at the boy in front of him and his mini army in fear. The three shadow dragons stood behind him, there tails swishing wildly as they eyed the class. The two Susano'o stood ready, there wings spread and swords drawn ready to fight. Kyo hovered in the air as feathers of flame floated around him dangerously. Tora stood below him, it's razor sharp blades of lightning surging around him. Ryu hovered above the ground in front of the class with fire gathering in its mouth and currents of wind circling its claws as Izuku stood atop its head. Izuku stood there with his arms folded, a crown of shadows on top of his head as his newly patterned eyes observed the class.

"I will ask again. Would you like these creatures to use Susano'o as well?" Izuku asks again. The class all drop to there knees as they try and find any solution to the current situation. Not only did they have to fight against possibly the strongest being in existence but he had a small army that could probably conquer the world if he wished.

"Is this the power of a god?" Kaminari asks, nothing but fear shown across his face.

"What do we do now?" Kirishima asks.

"What CAN we do?! We are up against someone who could probably take over the world right now if he wanted to! We're only hero students! What are we supposed to be able to do?!" Kaminari shouts back at him. The class was down to probably half of its original numbers and most of them had bruises across there body.

"You have finally acknowledged your inferiority. I commend you for having the knowledge to know when you are outmatched. In honor of your realization I will make your death a quick one. Ryu!" Izuku commands. Ryu nods and opens its giant jaws as the flames gather within. Torrents of wind surround the gathering fire as Izuku stares down his class. The class looks down to the ground, there eyes shut tight in anticipation of there death.

"Detroit Smash!"

The classes heads snap up to view the green blur as it slammed into one of the Susano'o, only barely managing to put a small crack in the spectral armor.

"We won't back down! I still have to gain your forgiveness!" Izumi shouts landing on the ground.

"If it isn't Izumi. My dear younger sister." Izuku says venomously, disgust radiating from his tone.

"Why don't you get it through your thick skull you impudent little girl, you will never gain my forgiveness! I will hate you until the day I take my last breath! Even then I shall curse your name in hell for eternity!" Izuku shouts as Ryu turned, now aiming its head at Izumi.

"Bolo Breath!" Izuku shouts. The large gathering of flame bursts forward combined with the wind creating a tornado drill of fire.

"Heaven Piercing Walls!" The half and half twins shout, spawning giant glaciers in front of the girl. The glaciers manage to tank enough damage to block the torrent for long enough, allowing Izumi to get out of the way as it slams into the ground behind her. The class look to where she was just standing to see a hole filled with molten rocks from the intense heat of the fire.

"Stop standing in my way! Open your eyes to the reality of the world! The corrupt! There will never be peace so long as Quirks rule this world! Why can't you all see that!?" Izuku yells, his eyes bloodshot.

"This world may be corrupt but it's our world, and we won't let you destroy it!" Momo shouts, the class now refilled with courage.

"You stupid humans! You never understand anything!" Izuku shouts, a wave of Conquerers Haki blasting off him, creating a giant dust storm around him and blocking the students view of him. A giant hole formed in the dust as Izuku blasted out, his form changed once again. He was standing at least 7 feet tall, a condensed version of the Susano'o armor coating his body, three sets of wings sprouted from his back, one set of black raven wings, one of pure shadow that resembles a dragon, and one of the spectral armor of the Susano'o. Clutched in his hands were Shusui and Yoru while Kagura was held tightly in his jaws. His patterned red eyes burned into the class as he landed on the ground, crouched low.

"Breath of Water Fourth Form: Striking Tide!" Izuku says. Torrents of water come from the three blades as he moves towards the class at blinding speeds. With gracefulness in befitting of his crazed being he maneuvered through the class, his blades slashing so smoothly the students hadn't realized the damage until it was too late. As the boy came to a slow stop blood gushed from the injuries that appeared on a majority of the students. The damage ranged from only a minor cut to cuts stretching several inches in length and depth.

"You all will bow before me, or I shall make you kneel!" Izuku shouted turning back to the students, his swords held tightly in front of him.

"Abyssal Rain!" Tokoyami shouts. Daggers of darkness rain down from the sky, hoping to spear Izuku. Izuku only looked up at the incoming onslaught and grinned his crazed grin, fire and lightning forming around his respective blades.

"Hyakuhachi Pound Ho!" Izuku shouts. Swinging the three blades three compressed waves of air launch from the blades, fire lightning and wind circulating each wave. The three waves spiral around each other as they charge at the oncoming rain, meeting it head on. Upon contact the waves explode, setting off several more explosions throughout the sky and destroying the attack. While the classes attention was drawn to the show in the sky Izuku charged forward towards the class, blue flames spawning around the blades. Shadows surround the boy as they split off, creating about 8 humanoid shadow figures, three blades of shadows in there hands and mouths.

"Breath of Flame First Form: Unknowing Fire!" Izuku shouts as the copies surround the class in a circle. In unison they all clash together, the class trapped within the circle, creating an explosion larger than they had seen before. The overwhelming strength had crushed them all to the ground, the combination of their injuries and exhaustion stopping them from getting up.

"I-it won't end like this." Kaminari declares weakly, trying to climb to his feet. A foot planted itself on his chest, pushing him back to the ground. He looked up through weak eyes as he met Izuku's cold eyes. He was back to normal, all armor and wings had receded into his body. Shusui and Kagura were back in their sheaths, Yoru held loosely in his hand in a reverse grip, pointing down at Kaminari.

"I commend you for trying to get back up after that. However your life must unfortunately come to an end. How sad." Izuku says in a mocking town.

"See you in the afterlife!" Izuku says raising Yoru before bringing it down towards Kaminari. The boy closed his eyes in anticipation of the life ending pain.

"The training is now over." Aizawa's monotonous voice rings out over the speakers.

"W-what?" The class asks weakly from the ground. Kaminari opens his eyes as Izuku steps off of him, placing Yoru back in its sheath.

"This entire scenario was simply training." Izuku says.

"Huh?" The class asks, failing to wrap there heads around what was happening. Med bots drove passed them as they continued to stare at Izuku as more began picking them up.

"You mean you didn't go insane and turn against us?" Kirishima asks as he was lifted onto a stretcher.

"I've always been insane but I have not turned to villainy." Izuku says lighting a cigarette. He takes a long drag before letting it rest on his lips.

"We will discuss your performance when all of your classmates have regained consciousness so you will be brought to Recovery Girl to heal you. And Izuku please come take back your daughter." Aizawa says over the speaker. Unknown to the students Aizawa was currently holding a close to crying Eri. And since Aizawa was Aizawa he had no idea how to comfort a crying child.

"I knew leaving her with him wouldn't be good. I'll see you guys probably tomorrow in class." Izuku says. He flaps his wings and takes to the skies, heading towards the monitor room. He retracts his wings and flies through the open window, rolling on the ground to cancel the momentum. He stands up and dusts himself off before turning to Eri and Aizawa, one looking ready to cry and the other looking ready to pass out.

"Come here Eri. Papa's here, Papa's here." Izuku says taking her from Aizawa's arms. He holds the girl against his chest and rubs her back as he increases his body temperature with Sun Breathing to help soothe the child. With the combined rocking and soothing of her father as well as the warm natural heater the girl was asleep within seconds.

"Sorry about making you watch her. Until she's ready there's nobody we can really leave her with besides you." Izuku apologizes. He didn't want to force Aizawa to watch his daughter every time he had to do something.

"It's fine. Once she gets used to me it should go over much easier." Aizawa says.

"Nezu requested to speak with you on the construction of your house so you can head there now. You don't need much criticism considering we had talked much about how you would go about your plans." Aizawa says.

"Alright. I'll head there now then. See you later Shota." Izuku says walking out. He walks down the empty hallways of the school not realizing he was still in his hero costume. He quickly reaches the office and knocks on the door, heading in after hearing a 'come in' from the other side.

"Evening Nezu. What did you need to talk to me about my house?" Izuku asks taking a seat in front of the desk.

"Good evening Izuku. I would just like to inform you that the house is now completely finished. And thanks to the efforts of Hizashi and Nemuri it is fully furnished as well." Nezu says.

"Hizashi and Nemuri furnished it?" Izuku asks with an eyebrow raised.

"I had Aizawa make sure they didn't do anything crazy." Nezu says.

"Thank god." Izuku mutters. While he cares for the two a lot he doesn't exactly trust there sense of style.

"You can go ahead and head over to the house now or wait for Nezuko to finish Aizawa's lecture." Nezu says passing Izuku a key.

"Thank you Nezu. For all of this." Izuku says.

"It is my pleasure young Izuku. In order to cultivate the future number one hero I will make your living situation as comfortable as possible. Also I advise you to change out of your hero costume." Nezu says. Izuku nods and stands up, walking out of the room and tapping his seal, switching his costume with casual clothes. He walks out of the school and texts Nezuko to meet him in front of the school once classes end. He looks around and sees a bench outside of the doors. Feeling sleepy from the energy used during training he lays down on the bench, Eri laying on his chest and held protectively in his arms. After about 45 minutes the classes end and Nezuko walks out of the school and looks around before seeing Izuku asleep on a bench with there daughter in his arms. She had been unable to participate in the training because she found out about the plans. She had caught Izuku acting suspicious and interrogated him, gaining all information of his new task. And since she now knew about the act she decided it would be better if she didn't participate, since the whole training was based on the surprise.

"I swear ever since his internships he has napped so much more." She mutters walking over to him. She carefully takes Eri from his arms as to not wake the girl up and then wakes up Izuku.

With a swift kick to the stomach.

"Was that necessary?" Izuku asks sitting up, holding his stomach.

"Yes. Yes it was. Also what did you need that we couldn't talk at the dorms?" She asks curiously.

"Nothing important really. Just have a surprise for you." Izuku says standing up.

"Should I be worried?" She asks.

"It's not a bad surprise. If anything I think you'll like it quite a bit." He says taking her hand. He starts leading her down the trails until they near the forest behind the dorms.

"What are we doing in the forest?" Nezuko asks.

"We're close enough now that you'll see the surprise so I need you to close your eyes." Izuku says taking Eri from her arms. Curious about the surprise Nezuko closes her eyes and let's Izuku lead her down the trails by her hand until the two come to a stop.

"Can I open my eyes now?" She asks.

"Go ahead." He says. Nezuko opens her eyes and looks in front of her, her eyes widening upon landing on the surprise.

"I-Izuku? What's going on?" She asks.

"Nezuko, welcome to our new house until we graduate." Izuku says gesturing to the house.

"H-how did this happen?" She asks.

"Nezu suggested that we move out of the dorms and into here since we have both Keigo and Eri now. He said that we should have a proper home to raise a child in." Izuku says.

"You should head in now and explore. I'll go and pick Keigo up from school while you make sure we have everything we need." He says passing Eri back to the girl.

"I'll be back in a little bit." He says kissing the girls cheek. He leaves the forest leaving the girl to try and wrap her head around the new information she just relieved. Izuku exits the forest and his wings sprout from his back, ready to take flight. With a flap of the six wings he blasted into the air and towards Keigo's school. After a few minutes he lands on the ground and retracts his wings, waiting outside the gate.

"So how was school?" Izuku asks as the two walk back to the dorms.

"It was okay. The classes were really boring though." He says.

"I feel you on that. Too bad everything has to be so uninteresting." Izuku says, agreeing with his son.

"What did you guys do in training today?" Keigo asks, interested in something for the first time today.

"I can do you one better than telling you. I made Aizawa record the entire thing so I can show it to you later." Izuku says.

"Was it something cool?" Keigo asks hopefully.

"It was so cool. Just wait until you see what your Dad did." Izuku says with a full grin on his face.

"I can't wait!" Keigo cheers. Izuku just laughs and the two continue to talk until they finally arrive back at UA.

"Uh Dad? Why'd we pass the dorms?" Keigo asks.

"You'll see." Izuku says. They follow the same trail and end up back in front of there new home.

"Woah! What is this place?" Keigo asks in awe.

"This is our new home for the next few years. Now you have a place you can run around and adventure." Izuku says.

"This is so cool! Can we go inside?" He asks jumping in place.

"Of course. Your Mom and sister are already inside." Izuku says. They walk up the steps and open the door, being met by the smell of a fireplace and baking. Apparently Nezuko had decided to make some cookies to occupy her time.

"Welcome home you two. While you were gone I had the girls help move all of our luggage over. They said they would be back with the class for a housewarming party." Nezuko says stepping out of the kitchen.

"I could get used to this. Coming home everyday to the sight of my beautiful wife waiting for me with some cookies in the oven. Truly a dream come true." Izuku says walking up to Nezuko, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Well soon you'll have to. Once you start those jobs you'll be coming home everyday to your loving family." Nezuko says wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Blegh! At least wait till I'm out of the room!" Keigo shouts running down the hall, trying to find his room.

"Has Eri woken up yet?" Izuku asks releasing the girl, deciding to take a seat on the couch instead.

"Nope. Whatever you did really knocked her out. She might even be out all night for once." Nezuko says heading back to the kitchen.

"Good thing I don't need any sleep or else we'd probably be failing our classes from passing out in them." Izuku says.

"You do that anyway." Nezuko reminds, taking the cookies out of the oven.

"Can you blame me? Everything they say is just so damn boring." He says.

"How are you still the smartest in the class?" Nezuko asks walking over with a plate of cookies.

"Because I was a major nerd." He says taking one of the cookies.

"If you ever need a side job open a bakery." He says taking another.

"Glad you enjoy them but you should save some for our guests." She says pulling the tray away from him.  Izuku tries to reach for more but a knock at the door forced him to stop.

"Speak of the devil and they will arrive." He mutters standing up. He walks over to the door and opens it, seeing his class on the other side.

"We don't want whatever your selling." He says slamming the door in there faces.

"Oh come on Izu. They just want to celebrate our new home." Nezuko says opening the door and letting the class in.

"Fine. You idiots break anything and your out immediately." Izuku warns.

"Whatever. Now let's party!" Kaminari cheers. Izuku sighs as his house turns into a frat party. He wouldn't admit it but he did enjoy it just a little bit. Finally after a few hours, much to Izuku's happiness, the class all left his house. 

"Finally. I can turn in for the night." Izuku says. He had already let Nezuko head to bed while he took care of cleaning up after the party. He made his way to his room when he was stopped by another knock at the door.

"I swear, what did you forget this time?" Izuku asks opening the door.

"Is that anyway to treat an old friend, Izuku?" The guest says. Izuku's eyes widen and a small smile forms on his face as he looks at the new arrival.

"It's good to see you again.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
......Touya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.4K 12
Izuku Yagi a child who was put down by the society for being quirkless in a society were quirk is everything, he had a happy childhood up to the age...
10K 132 25
After the visit to the quirk doctor at four years old. Izuku was despised by both Inko and Toshinori. ( I know this concept is used a lot but I like...
68.4K 4K 26
Quirkless is a condition that is worse then hell. Izuku knew that one better than anyone else. Not only did he get a reality check about his dream bu...
55.2K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...