Rise of the Dragon Sage (Sequ...

By Acero22

It has been two in a half years since Chiyo Senju had left the Village Hidden in the Leaves to train in the R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not An update!
Chapter 57
Fanart 💛
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Filler 1 (Happy birthday Chiyo!)
Filler 2 (Jealous)
Filler 2.5 (Jealous Part 2)
Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 63

780 26 17
By Acero22

Chiyo pov
The ten-tails prepares a best bomb, "Quick display it with earth style!" Kitsuchi nods, "You've got it!" I watch as it lands far away from us, "That doesn't make any sense...."

It misses us again and again, what could it be trying to do? Finally seeming to stabilize itself it fires another beast bomb, my eyes widen when I realize where it is headed. "Fuck we have to stop it Touma!" Not saying a word to anyone we fly up into the sky and back towards the bomb.

"Kid there's no way we can counter this in time." I grit my teeth, "This is going to hurt us both a lot!"  We manage to get in front but on impact it explodes sending me crashing into the ground. All I could hear is ringing in my ear as I sit up hissing slightly in pain. I open my eyes slowly, "Chiyo!!" Kaachan and Touchan reach me first, "That really really hurt...." I wheeze out Touchan shakes his head at me as he stands in front of me and Kaachan protecting us.

Kaachan had her hands over me healing the large gash on my head. Touma was groaning too, "What am I going to do with you little dragon. You can't just throw your life away like that do you hear me. Your not allowed to leave." I could hear the fear in Kaachans voice, "Ill try my best."

The ten-tails begins its next attack, big wooden spikes raining down on us. Kaachan helps me sit up, just in time for me to see Naruto collapse a little too close to it for my liking. Dread washes over me when Hinata moves in front of him.

And just as I expect Neji moves in front of Hinata. Times seems to slow down for me and I shove Kaachan away. I have to make it I don't want to loss anyone else I refuse!

My eyes widen when I feel pain in my chest and stomach and I look down seeing the wood spikes directly in the middle of my cgest. I cough up blood, well damn I don't have enough chakra to heal serious injuries and Touma doesn't have enough either...

I shake my head trying to get rid of the dizziness my body staring to feel numb.

"C-CHIYO!" I cough up some more blood before looking at Naruto over my shoulder, "Heh deja vu huh Naruto..."

Naruto pov
My eyes widen in horror when Chiyo begins to fall backwards. I dive to catch her sitting her up against my chest, "No no no no not again! Granny Tsunade, Sakura help!"

Sakura reachs me first gasping before beginning to try and heal Chiyo. Then Granny Tsunade and Pervy-sage reach us, tears begin to fall. And Granny Tsunade puts a shaky hand on Sakura's shoulder, "S-Sakura that's enough save your chakra.." My eyes widen, "What no don't stop we can save her damn it!"

Pervy-sage looks at me with sad eyes, "Naruto that's enough..." I listen to Obito's words, hes right i can't save anyone. People are dying because I'm weak....

Chiyo grunts and pushes away from me before grabbing the wood spikes, "Chiyo do-! She ignores Sakura's protest and pulls it out, then resting her bloody hands on my shoulder.

She coughs slightly before taking a deep breath, "Don't listen to that baka Uchiha, and get that thought out of your head I can see it in your eyes. You are not weak, you Naruto are the strongest person I met in more ways than one. I made the chose to protect you because you are my Ototo even if we don't share the same blood. So listen to me well don't be sad about this instead let this power you to protect everyone else..." She begins to cough more violently wheezing slightly but still smiling, "Make me proud and become the Hokage you knucklehead. I'll be watching you..."

(I'm not going to lie I cried a little when Rengoku died 😭😭😭 anyway I don't own this gif.)

Chiyos grip on my shoulders weaken and she falls forward into my shoulder. I take a shaky breath and lay her gently on ground, "Finally the little Senju dies." I stand up with my eyes closed and tighten my headband. Before opening my eyes with determination, I won't let you down Chiyo you can count on me.

Chiyo POV
"Kid wake up." I groan and sit up noticing Touma had his body curled around me. I look around noticing where ever we are is split into yellow and purple.

"Um where are we?" Touma sighs, "Your guess is as good as mine all I know is that we're not alive." Guilt washes over me, "Gomen...." He chuckles and nudges me gently in the side, "Kid I'm not mad at you I've been with you since you where a baby and Ive watched you grow up. I couldn't be anymore proud of you."

I wipe my eyes quickly, "Your going to make me cry."

"Chiyo Senju I've been wanting to meet you for a long time."

I immediately jump to my feet getting into my taijutsu stance, Touma towers over me growling. Smoke coming from his mouth, "Whose there show yourself!"

A chuckle rings around us, "This is not creepy at all...." I mutter to myself until a figure appears in front of me.

(I do not own)

"Your him aren't you..." I glance up confused noticing Toumas whole demeanor changes, "Um I think Touma has figured out who you are but like can you..." I scratch my head awkward causing him to smile slightly, "My name is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki also known as the Sage of six paths." I gape at him, "No fucking way...."

Touma slaps me in the back of the head with his tail, "Show some respect." I huff a little, "You have the same attitude as Akio." I rub the back of my head, "So the legends are real? And elemental dragon like Touma helped you seal away the ten-tails." He nods, "Okay so if you really are the Sage of six paths why and how am I seeing you right now?"

He pauses slightly, "I'm not going to go into detail because you friend Naruto could use you help."

"What?! Is he hurt please tell me he isn't dying!"

"Kid." I take a deep breath, "Right sorry please continue." He chuckles at me slightly, "To put it simple you are the reincarnation of my daughter Kimiko. And your friends Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki are the reincarnations of my sons Indra and Ashura. Kimiko was my middle child, calm, wise for her age and a heart of gold. She kept the balance between her two brothers....." He goes into detail about how Indra did everything with his power and Ashura was about doing it with love. How they drifted apart when the time came for Hagoromo to pass down the power of the Sage chakra. Kimiko turned down the test claiming she was not worth of it and whoever her Tousan chose she would help.

Then when Indra and Ashura fought it Kimiko blamed herself. I clench my jaw, "Come on old man path can you send me back now?!" He motions for me to come forward and places a hand on my forehead. Pain pulses in my eyes and I clench my head, "What did you do to me?"

"I've unlocked a dojutsu that has been dominant for a long time its only user being Kimiko. It has similar abilities as the sharingan it can read your opponent movements. Copy ninjutsu, cast power genjutsu but what sets it apart is having the ability to manipulate gravity. And the complete control over one of the elements without having to use that much chakra. Kimiko was an expert with lighting and you Chiyo fire. It is called the Kengengan, I have taken the library of giving you knowledge of gravity style Justus." The pain in my eyes disappears and I slowly open them.

Looking down at the water at my feet my jaw drops seeing glowing blue eyes staring right back at me.

(This is the Kengengan I do not own the image)

I look at old man paths determined, "Send me back old man I won't let you down, plus I need to make sure Naruto is still kicking." He nods and everything around me begins to fade but I make out his voice, "If your friends Naruto and Sasuke die do not be alarmed. They will arrive here like you have because I need to speak to them. And I will give them chakra to them as I did you...."

My eyes snap open and I shoot up taking a big breath. Dying feels weird, I slowly get on my feet a little dizzy.

Just when I steady myself the ten-tails roars and transforms again, "How annoying you ready Touma."

"Ready when you are kid." I teleport in front of everyone, "Elemental cyclone vortex!!" The jutsu surrounds everyone justbas the cataclysm pounds against it. It doesn't take long for it to end and I drop the jutsu. Huh so fire is really my specialty now that jutsu barely took anything out of me.

I turn towards everyone, "Did anyone get hurt?" They all stare at me with wide eyes, "B-But how?!" I shrug at Kiba, "Long story now Naruto." He looks at me with teary eyes, "Take a break for I've got a new trick that I want to try."

I activate the kengengan and his jaw dropped, "The hells wrong with you eyes?!"

My eyes soften when Sakura and Kaachan comes up behind him, "I'll leave to him in your care...." I activate Touma's chakra mode turning back towards Madara and Obito, "Now go deal with you two." The ten-tails looks at me and begins to transform again, "You are just full of surprises."

My eye twitches but I ignore Madara as the ten-tails prepares a large benji bomb. I weave a few handsigns, "Gravity style: gravity Cannon." I move my hands forward releasing a beam like force that rips the ground apart.

I makes a direct hit on the benji bomb causing it to explode, "Earth style: Great mud wall." I put more chakra behind the jutsu causing it to be wide like the walls of the village. Dropping it quickly I ready my next jutsu, "Sage art: Gate of the Great God." The gates pinning it to the ground, I make my day back towards Naruto and Sakura.

Just as the Fourth Hokage, "It seems you had it under control...." He looks at me excpectingly, "Chiyo Senju."

He raises an eyebrow, "You resemble Jiraiya-sensei...."

"Oh that's because he's my Touchan." I shrug his shocked expression just as Tobirama and Hashirama land. I keep my composer when they approach me until I'm picked up.

"Tobirama look she used my Justus!"

"Elder brother your suffocating her...." I'm pulled from his arms and put down in front of Tobirama. He puts his hands on my shoulders studying me, "You where fighting Madara weren't you." I smile slyly, "He's not the first Uchiha I had to try and put in there place."

He smirks at me and pats my head, "Tobiramaaaa your hogging herrrr." I supress a laugh at Hashiramas pouts at us, "Uncle? Grandfather?" Kacchan approachs us in disbelief, "Tsuna!" Hashirama rush at her pulling her in a big bear hug. I glance in Touchans direction and see him hugging Minato.

"Now who is your Tousan?" I point to Touchan who immediately notices and straightens up and smiles nervously.

"You know I'm going to call you Uncle Toby." Hes eyes drift back to me and he frowns, causing me to smile cheekily. He sighs, "I suppose I'll allow it.." I cheer a little when Gramps walks up, "Its good to see you sensei and lord Hashirama but we should turn our attention back to the ten-tails."

Hashirama nods with a serious face, "Now fellow Kage let's do something about this tailed beast!"

They all line up with the kage from the other villages as well. Maybe with them here this battle will turn in our favor.

"Oh, Naruto and Chiyo your friend is on his way."

"I know I sensed him while in Sage mode." Naruto grins but I frown, I sensed him when he went to the village. If the baka Uchiha tries something against anyone I'll put him down....

**************************************
An:

Hey guys sorry for the slow updates all I'm going to say is this has not been my year at all 😅

Anyway tell me what you guys think and look I've been practicing my digital art!

i used a base for these because I'm still not that skilled with digital art. I normally do pencil and pen...

Anyway I'll update as soon as I can I promise!

As always please stay safe and drink water!

Acero~💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.1K 81
~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two years and a half training nonstop. That kind...
9K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
1M 33.5K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...
12.5K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...