Unloved - (Fem Reader X Bucky...

By PapaIV_

Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You... More

Chapter 1 - Hurt
Chapter 2 - Taken
Chapter 3 - Talk
Chapter 4 - Love
Chapter 5 - Powers
Chapter 6 - Home
Chapter 7 - Hair
Chapter 8 - Destoyed
Chapter 9 - Harley
Chapter 10 - Problems
Chapter 11 - Bar
Chapter 12 - Aim
Chapter 13 - Decoy
Chapter 14 - Trapped
Chapter 15 - Speedboat
Chapter 16 - Suits
Chapter 17 - New Family
Chapter 18 - First Mission
Chapter 19 - Movies
Chapter 20 - Party
Chapter 21 - Research
Chapter 22 - Nightmares
Chapter 23 - Safe House
Chapter 24 - Cradle
Chapter 25 - Vision
Chapter 26 - End of Ultron
Chapter 27 - Judy
Chapter 28 - Accident
Chapter 29 - Accords
Chapter 30 - Bucky
Chapter 31 - Attack
Chapter 32 - Family Fight
Chapter 33 - Shocked
Chapter 34 - Unwanted
Chapter 35 - Space
Chapter 36 - New Friends
Chapter 37 - Fading
Chapter 38 - Sick
Chapter 39 - Morgan
Chapter 40 - One Time Thing
Chapter 41 - Planning
Chapter 42 - 2012 New York
Chapter 43 - Time
Chapter 44 - Funeral
Chapter 45 - Therapy
Chapter 46 - Super Soldiers
Chapter 47 - Jail
Chapter 48 - Zemo
Chapter 49 - Drinks
Chapter 50 - Donya
Chapter 51 - Dora Milaje
Chapter 53 - Dinner
Chapter 54 - Water
Chapter 55 - Karli
Chapter 56 - The End

Chapter 52 - Shower

2.5K 54 8
By PapaIV_

The three of us walk down the street, trying to find Zemo as Sam talks in the phone. "She said what? Right. Hold on, hold on. I know, I know. Listen, pack an overnight bag and take the boys."

"What happened?" I ask.

"Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews." He sighs. "Okay. Go somewhere safe. Only pay cash. All right? Tell me when you arrive. I know. Look, I love you. I'll never let anything happen to you and the boys. Okay. Bye." He stops and looks at us. "Karli wants to meet. She left a contact number." His cellphone chimes, "She said come alone."

"We're coming with you." Bucky nods.

After changing into our suits, We rush to the coordinates. "Karli" sam yells, looking up to see her standing at the ledge above us. I teleport up and stare at her, Karli smiles at me. I haven't been completely honest the the guys...I knew Karli. Sam rushes past me. "You called my sister? That's how we're gonna play this?"

"I would never hurt her. I wanted to understand you better. I see you, um, didn't come alone."

"You have to end this now." Sam says.

"I don't wanna hurt you. You're a tool in the regimes I want to destroy. You're not hiding behind a shield. If I were to kill you, it'd be meaningless. I was gonna ask you to join me. Or do the world a favor and let me go."

Sam looks aside, he then looks down at his wrist. "It's Walker."

Bucky leaps down, Karli jumps after him and kicks him down. I teleport behind her and grab her arms, throwing her back into the wall.

"I'll send you the location. Go!" Sam yells.

I look down at my phone and teleport into a building, sam crashes into a window a few moments later. I touch the wall and gasp. "Sam...John's different. Not in a good way."

We turn as a man is thrown down the stairs, John walks down and catches a pipe as it is thrown at him. He bends it and pushes the guy down. "What'd you do?" Sam asks.

"They've got Lemar." He runs after the man. We rush into a large room, turning as three people jump down. I back up as a woman tries to stab me. "What's with all the knives?" John yells.

I smile at the woman and teleport up above, I hang onto a pipe and stare down as she looks for me. I let go and land on her back, knocking her out as I spin around and punch a man away from Sam.

I stop as Karli kicks Lemar into a pillar. He slumps over and stops moving. John rushes over to him, "Hey. Hey. Hey. Lemar. Lemar."

Karli stares at Lemar in shock, she then turns and runs off. I run after her as John runs after a man. I teleport outside to cut Karli off, only to see John pushing the man down. He raises the shield and slams it down onto the man. I run over to him, screaming as I try to stop him. John kicks me aside and continues to hit the man.
I sit up on my knees and stare in shock as he stands above the dead man with the bloody shield, staring at the crowd.

The three of us track him down to an abandoned building. He walks past us, talking to himself. "Walker..."

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good." He points.

"Stop, Walker." I raise my voice.

"What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!"

"He didn't kill Lemar, John." I shake my head.

"Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well." Bucky sighs.

"I'm not like you."

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Sam pauses. "John... You gotta give me the shield, man."

"Oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me." John smiles.

"You made a mistake."

"You don't wanna do this." John looks at us three.

"Yeah, we do."

Bucky lunges first and tries to grab the shield as John kicks Sam away. I teleport behind him and kick the back of his knee, teleporting back in front of him and trying to grab the shield. He stands and smacks me with the shield, I fall back and look up as Bucky punches at him over and over.

I teleport back over to him and take out my sword, leaping up and slamming it down onto the shield. He yells out and hits my face with the shield, I kick his stomach and slice his arm. John punches me and screams out again as I slice his stomach. I pull at the shield, growling in his face. "Why are you making me do this? Why are you making me do this?" He screams, kicking me down and slamming the shield on my back.

I teleport behind him and kick him forward into Bucky's fist. John spins around and hurls the shield at me, knocking me down and turning to fight Bucky. I frown as I reach back to rub my back, seeing Bucky coughing.

I put my sword away and teleport back to John as he rips off Sam's wings, throwing him back. Bucky runs over and forces John to his knees as Sam holds his arm out. "Y/N!" Sam yells.

I run over and scream out as I leap up, dropping down onto John's arm. It breaks and Sam falls with the shield.

"It's mine." John stands.

"It's over, John." I say as he stares at me angrily.

"It's mine!" He runs over to me, I duck down and punch his face. I grab the back of his face and yank him down to slam his head against my knee. I tackle him down and slam his head against the ground, standing as John passes out.

Later that day we meet up again, "The GRC is conducting raids to try and find Karli, but so far they've only found her followers. They've searched this camp, and just like the last camp, nothing. She's gone. We'll never find her."

"Hey, you got your sleeve back." Torress points to Bucky.

Bucky walks off, "Are you off to take care of Zemo?" Sam asks, Bucky ignores him and leaves.

I look back at Sam and Teleport home.

The next day I walk into my bank, I then was sat down in a private office. "Alright Miss Stark...what can we help you with?"

I slide over a check, "I need two hundred thousand in cash. Today." I slide over an empty briefcase.

"I'm not sure if we can get all this today...it takes time." He says awkwardly.

"I don't have time. I need this now. I have over three billion in my account and I'm your top client, so make it happen." I say sternly.

"Y-Yes ma'am. I'll be right back." His eyes widen and he grabs the check and case and rushes out.

I start to laugh once he was gone...being mean was fun sometimes.

After twenty minutes he comes back with a full case and hands it to me. I thank him and teleport to Sam's house. I walk down the dock and smile at the people I pass, walking onto a boat to see Sam and Bucky fixing it up.

"Looks like we had the same idea...help Sam." I smile.

"Hey!" Sam gets up and hugs me.

"What's that?" Bucky points to the briefcase.

"Come in here." I lead Sam inside the boat, Bucky follows us. I set the case down and open it, showing him the money. "Even though I was pissed off...I wanted to do something good. There is two hundred thousand here...enough to fix your boat...pay off any debts and fix up the business here. I can get more if you need."

"Y/N, I cannot take this." Sam says in shock.

"Yes you can...and you will." I close it. "I want to do something good...my father left me a shit ton of money...I can't just spend it on myself. That'd be selfish. I want to help your family...your friends. I want you to keep your family boat and fix it up. Give it to your nephews in the future...or your future children. Pass on your memories." I smile. "You are one of my best friends Sam...I want to help."

Sam starts to cry as he pulls me in, "I don't know how to thank you."

"Just keep that shield....respect it. Take care of it. And you owe me a ride in the boat when it's finished. Then we're even." I smile.

"Deal." He kisses my cheek.

Bucky stays with me as Sam rushes over to his sister. "That was really nice of you."

"I try to help out where I can.....Sam's a good person...him and his family deserve the money. They are hardworking and kind." I smile.

"I uh...meant to tell you that I saw you sing in New York. Phantom Of The Opera right?"

"Yup...I'm Christine. I go back in a couple months." I nod.

"You were wonderful." He smiles.

"Why didn't you come say hi?"

"I guess I didn't think you'd want to see me." He shrugs, walking outside.

After a long day of work, the three of us sit down and have a beer, watching the sunset. Bucky stands up and clinks his beer with ours. "Gotta catch my flight tomorrow. Get a hotel room for the night. Crash, you know?"

"You're just gonna set me up like that, huh?"

"I don't wanna make it weird for your family." Bucky nods.

"Just stay here. The people in this town are the most welcoming people in the world. They don't care if you wear small T-shirts or if you have six toes or if your mom's your aunt."

Bucky chuckles, "Okay, I get it. I mean, you know, the people are nice."

"Can you at least makeup and get together. Like damn." Sam points. "Cause if you don't fix this, I'll have Carlos cut you up, feed you to fish."

"Okay." Bucky nods, looking over at me with a smile.

After eating dinner, I take a shower after everyone was asleep, when I was done washing my hair I stare down at the scars on my hand. I look up as the door opens and softly closes, "Hello?"

"It's me." Bucky says.

I frown as I hear his pants unzipping, I didn't think anything of it...just assuming he was going to the bathroom. Suddenly the curtain pulls back and he steps into the shower. "Bucky...what the fuck are you doing." I raise my voice.

"Showering with you." He smirks.

"Get out....you can wait until I'm done." I point, turning away from him.

"You have a cute ass."

I turn back around to see him smirking, "I don't want you here." My gaze falls down to his lower half.

"Your body says otherwise." He chuckles, grabbing my hips.

I slightly shiver from his cold metal arm, "Maybe I do...but I'm still pissed off at you."

"I made a mistake...I realized that too late. I never wanted to hurt you, Y/N." He says honestly.

"And what about the date you were on?"

"I was forced to go...I really didn't want to be there." He sighs.
I try reading his mind...realizing he was being honest. "I want you...I really do. I've missed you so much Y/N. I just thought we would never have a chance...I thought you should go be happy without me."

"When are you going to realize that I only want you?" I sigh. Bucky smiles and pulls me against him, leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. I hold onto his side and tilt my head, smiling against his lips. Bucky kisses down my neck as his hands explore my body, my head falls back as his metal hand stops on my pussy, he chuckles and slowly circles his hand around my clit. "We...can't do this here." I bite my lip.

"Maybe just a little bit." He smirks, sliding his metal hand down and slowly pushing a finger into me. I grip onto his shoulders as he stares down at me with a wide smile, his other hand slides up to my boobs, he bites his lip and watches my right hand slowly slide down his chest and grab onto his cock. He softly moans as I move my hand up and down, leaning down and pressing his lips against mine again.

Bucky pulls my right leg up and wraps it around his waist, he holds onto my thigh tightly. I moan against his lips as he adds a second finger, he pushes them deeper inside me and smirks against my lips as my hand moves faster. Without pulling his fingers out, he puts my leg down and drops to his knees. I put my leg up on to side of the tub as his right hand holds onto my hip, he leans forward and licks onto my clit. "F-fuck....Bucky!" I moan, holding onto his head. He pushes his fingers faster, moving his tongue in sync. My head snaps back as my legs start to shake, I grip onto his hair, pushing him closer to me. "Oh fuck...fuck...don't stop." I whisper. Bucky pushes in a third finger, I cry out and hunch forward as I instantly cum around his fingers.

My body trembles as he slowly licks onto my pussy, he pulls back and smiles up at me. "You taste so sweet." He stands.

"I guess...it's your turn." I smirk as I drop to my knees. He caresses the side of my face as I slowly take him in my mouth, I hold onto the part I couldn't fit, moving it up and down with me.

Bucky's hand slides back to my hair, he grips onto his and sucks in a deep breath. "Come on...you can take more, Doll." He shoves his cock deeper into my throat. I hold onto him to keep me up as he thrusts into my mouth, his nose scrunching as he softly growls. "Fuck you look so beautiful...taking my cock so well." He moans. His head falls back and his eyes squeeze shut as he thrusts into my mouth faster, his cock twitches signaling his release. "Fuck....fuck!" He slams his cock into my mouth one last time, keeping it shoved down my throat.

He pulls out and pets the side of my face as I wipe my mouth, smiling up at him as he catches his breath. Bucky helps me up and backs me up into the water, taking a washcloth and washing my body. He leans down and softly kisses me, he pulls back and rests his forehead against mine. "I love you Bucky....only you."

"I love you, Y/N...so goddamn much. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course I can...just never leave me again." I smile and kiss him again. I step out of the shower and peak back inside. "You have a cute ass too." I bite my lip and dry off.

Bucky laughs as I get changed and leave him alone, smiling like an idiot as I lay across one of the couches. Ten minutes later Bucky comes out and lays on the other couch. He smiles over at me and closes his eyes. "Goodnight, Doll."

"Goodnight, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 20 22
Director Fury recruites a new Avenger, who seems almost too familiar to Bucky. You knew who he was, but only through a haze of blurry, bloody memorie...
200K 5.4K 27
Possible! Peter Parker x Reader ~β€’~ After the Death of your mother, your father has been hiding his emotions behind a shield. Once you find out who w...
98.3K 1.9K 35
"One of the few things I learned in my life was that death always comes. Senescence, illness or... murder, death is always the end every single one o...
645K 17.6K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...