Unloved - (Fem Reader X Bucky...

By PapaIV_

Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You... More

Chapter 1 - Hurt
Chapter 2 - Taken
Chapter 3 - Talk
Chapter 4 - Love
Chapter 5 - Powers
Chapter 6 - Home
Chapter 7 - Hair
Chapter 8 - Destoyed
Chapter 9 - Harley
Chapter 10 - Problems
Chapter 11 - Bar
Chapter 12 - Aim
Chapter 13 - Decoy
Chapter 14 - Trapped
Chapter 15 - Speedboat
Chapter 16 - Suits
Chapter 17 - New Family
Chapter 18 - First Mission
Chapter 19 - Movies
Chapter 20 - Party
Chapter 21 - Research
Chapter 22 - Nightmares
Chapter 23 - Safe House
Chapter 24 - Cradle
Chapter 25 - Vision
Chapter 26 - End of Ultron
Chapter 27 - Judy
Chapter 28 - Accident
Chapter 29 - Accords
Chapter 30 - Bucky
Chapter 31 - Attack
Chapter 32 - Family Fight
Chapter 33 - Shocked
Chapter 34 - Unwanted
Chapter 35 - Space
Chapter 36 - New Friends
Chapter 37 - Fading
Chapter 38 - Sick
Chapter 39 - Morgan
Chapter 40 - One Time Thing
Chapter 41 - Planning
Chapter 42 - 2012 New York
Chapter 43 - Time
Chapter 44 - Funeral
Chapter 45 - Therapy
Chapter 46 - Super Soldiers
Chapter 48 - Zemo
Chapter 49 - Drinks
Chapter 50 - Donya
Chapter 51 - Dora Milaje
Chapter 52 - Shower
Chapter 53 - Dinner
Chapter 54 - Water
Chapter 55 - Karli
Chapter 56 - The End

Chapter 47 - Jail

2.5K 52 5
By PapaIV_

The three of us walk down the street, Bucky was taking us somewhere. "Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" A kid stops us.

"It's just Falcon, kid."

"No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The kid points.

"Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?"

"Well, technically, I mean, yes." He shrugs.

"So are you, like, Black kid?" Sam asks, the kid sighs. "I got him, right?"

"Whatever, man." The kid sits as we pass.

"Whatever."

Bucky points to a house and knocks on the door, a kid answers. "We're here to see Isaiah."

"Nobody named Isaiah live here."

"Look, we just want to talk to him." Bucky sighs.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now."

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means." Bucky nods.

"All right, wait here." The kids closes the door.

"Nice kid. How do you know this guy?" I ask.

"I used to. We had a skirmish during the Korean War."

The kid opens the door for us, "Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself."

We walk into the dark him, turning as we hear a noise to see a tall man. "Isaiah?" Bucky asks.

"Look at you."

"This is, uh, Sam and Y/N. Guys, this is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that Hydra feared the most. Like Steve. We met in '51." Bucky nods.

"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me."

"I'm not a killer anymore." Bucky's voice slightly breaks.

"You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn't work like that. Well, maybe it does for folks like you."

"Isaiah, the reason we're here is because there's more of you and me out there." Bucky nods.

"You and me."

"And we need to know how." Bucky says softly.

"I'm not gonna talk about it anymore." Isaiah yells as he throws a small metal tin into the wall. "You know what they did to me for being a hero? They put my ass in jail for 30 years. People running tests, taking my blood, coming into my cell. Even your people weren't done with me."

"Isaiah..." Bucky whispers.

"Get out of my house!"

"Let's go, man, let's go." The boy backs us up.

I stare at him in horror, quickly wiping my tears. "I'm so sorry we bothered you sir."

He slightly nods and looks away as I walk out. Sam and I push past Bucky. "Guys."

"Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah? How could nobody bring him up? I asked you a question, Bucky." Sam stops in the street and points.

"I know."

"Steve didn't know about him?" I ask angrily.

"He didn't. I didn't tell him."

"So you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier decades ago and nobody knew about it?" Sam asks, raising his voice.

We turn as a siren goes off, a cop approaches us. "Hey."

"What's up, man?" Sam asks.

"Is there a problem here?"

"No, we're just talking." Sam points.

"We're fine." Bucky nods.

"Can I see your ID?"

"I don't have ID. Why?" Sam narrows his eyes, the cop puts his hand on his gun. "Man, seriously?"

"Okay, sir, just calm down."

"I am calm. What do you want? We're just talking." Sam's voice raises louder.

"Give him your ID so we can leave." Bucky points.

"No. We're just talking." Sam yells.

The cop puts his hand on my shoulder, "Is he bothering you? Are you safe."

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell. "Do you know who this is?"

The officer keeps his hand on me as another whispers to him. "Hey, these guys are Avengers."

"Oh, God, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson. I didn't recognize you without the goggles. I'm really, really sorry about this."

"That doesn't matter. You don't treat people like that!" I yell.

"I'm sorry, Miss Stark. We just wanted to make sure you were safe." He squeezes my shoulder, his hand then slides down to my hip as another cop pulls up.

I grab his hand and twist it, kicking him in the stomach. "Don't touch me you racist asshole!" I scream.

"Y/N!" Sam pulls me back as other cops aim their guns at me.

The officer stands grabs me and slams me against the car, I laugh as he handcuffs me. "You have any weapons on you?" He slides his hands down my sides and manages to touch my ass.

"Do you like touching women inappropriately?" I ask. "You disgusting pig."

"Mr. Barnes, there's a warrant out for your arrest." Another cop walks up.

"Look, the president pardoned him for all that." Sam sighs.

"Not for that. You missed your court-mandated therapy. It's like missing a check-in with your PO. I'm sorry, Mr. Barnes, you're also under arrest."

"You deserved what I did." I growl, throwing my head back and head butting him as he shoves me into the backseat beside Bucky.

"You are crazy." Bucky chuckles.

"No one messes with my family."

I was released because of the police Chief. Unfortunately he couldn't fire the police offer but he instead released me and apologized. Christina walks past Bucky and I, "James, condition of your release, session now. You too, Y/N and Sam."

"That's okay. I'll be out here with..." Sam points.

"That wasn't a request." She yells. We follow her into a small room, I sit between the two men. "So... Who would like to start?"

"All right, look, Dr. Raynor? I get it, why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo and crazy over here. But I'm 100% fine." Sam smiles.

"It is my job to make sure that you're okay. And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way that I can see if you're getting over whatever's eating at you."

"This is ridiculous." Bucky says.

"Yeah. I agree."

"See? Making progress already. So, who wants to go first? No volunteers? Wow. How surprising. Y/N you go first. I want you to talk to James and Sam. Tell them how you are feeling." She nods.

"Really?" I roll my eyes, turning to Sam. "I'm mad at you. No I'm furious. You are a little bitch and you disrespected Steve by giving that shield away. You could of given it to Bucky or me or anyone else. I'm disappointed in you." Sam tries to speak but I interrupt him, "I don't want to hear your dumb ass excuses."

"Alright...now talk to James." Christina nods.

"Christina...this isn't necessary." I smile.

"Y/N." She warns.

"Okay wait...why are you calling her Christina?" Bucky asks.

"I've known Y/N since she was a kid...she did a lot of therapy with me. Still is." Christina nods.

"She's more like family now." I smile. "Okay Bucky...you are a little bitch too. You broke my heart and think it's funny."

"I don't think it's funny at all...Y/N I only did it so you could be happy."

"That's bullshit. You know I'm happy with you, you know how much you mean to me. I think your selfish....and I think I'm done here. See you later Christina." I stand.

"Hey...don't forget the...." She raises her eyebrows.

"I got it." I nod, walking out.

And of course I had to run into that stupid officer. He just smirks and stares at me as I walk out.

Five minutes later Bucky and Sam walk out and walk beside me. "Well, I feel better." I say sarcastically.

"I feel awful."

We stop as a siren goes off to see John and Lemar. We walk over and sigh as he smiles. "Lady and Gentlemen. Good to see you again. Look, if we divide ourselves, we don't stand a chance, you guys know that."

"So what do you got?" Sam asks.

"Well, the leader's name's Karli Morgenthau. We've been targeting civilians who've been helping Karli move from place to place." John says, my eyes widen as I hear that name....I knew her.

"They geotagged a location, then scrambled the signal. But our satellites have found their symbol popping up in various displaced communities all across Central and Eastern Europe." Lemar says.

"We think she's taking the medicine she just stole to one of these camps."

"Well, there are hundreds of those all over the planet since The Blip. So I guess you'll have to look real hard." I roll my eyes.

"Good thing I have 20/20 vision, huh?" He smirks. I narrow my eyes as I read his mind. "God she's hot. I really want to see-"

"You say one more goddamn dirty thought about me, I swear to god I'll kill you." I step forward angrily.

"Then stop reading my mind-"

"Where is she now, Walker? Do you know?" Bucky raises his voice.

"No, we don't know, Bucky. It's only a matter of time before we find out."

"Things are really intense for you, aren't they, Walker?" Bucky narrows his eyes.

"Take it easy. Look, Walker's right. It is imperative that we find them and stop them. But you guys have rules of engagement and all kind of authorizations you have to get. We're free agents. We're more flexible. So it wouldn't make sense for us to work with you."

John steps forward angrily. "A word of advice, then. Stay the hell out of my way."

"Oh fuck this...I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch." I step forward. Bucky grabs me and pulls me away.

I decided to not argue and just walk off my anger. "So what are you thinking?" Sam asks.

"Well, I know what we have to do. When Isaiah said my people..." Bucky nods.

"Oh, don't take that to heart. That's not what he meant."

"No, he meant Hydra. Hydra used to be my people." Bucky sighs.

"Not a chance." I scoff.

"Walker doesn't have any leads."

"I know where you're going with this, no." I point.

"He knows all of Hydra's secrets. Don't you remember Siberia?"

"So you're just gonna go sit in a room with this guy?" Sam asks.

Bucky hesitates, "Yes."

"Okay, then. We're gonna go see Zemo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 632 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
200K 5.4K 27
Possible! Peter Parker x Reader ~β€’~ After the Death of your mother, your father has been hiding his emotions behind a shield. Once you find out who w...
150K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect BrontΓ« ------------------------- A very boring...
645K 17.6K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...