Izuku The User of The Breaths

By Shy_deku

This is the rewrite of my first story so I hope you enjoy this. Izuku was a normal kid until his fourth birt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter: Nezuko's fight
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Chapter: Festival
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 29

5.3K 99 35
By Shy_deku

3rd Person POV

The two weeks had come and gone and today was the day the class unknowingly were to fight against Izuku. Izuku had done his job well, pretending to be on the team of the class while secretly forming his own plans against them. None of them suspected him since he was one of the class they trusted the most. The small house for the little family had been in construction over the two weeks and should be ready within the next few days. The class was curious as to what was being built but having no information they had to give up on finding out. Eri had adjusted quite well to the class. She was still nervous around them but she was at least comfortable enough to be with them for a little while without Izuku.

The class was split up now, into 6 groups of 4 people. One group only had three people, thinking that was how many people were supposed to be in a group. This was the plan Izuku used to be able to sneak away from his classmates without them noticing. With all the groups split up at separate parts of the mock city they had no idea of knowing who was where except for members of there own group.

"Begin." Aizawa says over the speaker. All groups of students then rush into the city, running around and trying to find another group of students and join up with them.

"What do you say we gather there attention?" A figure was perched on a building, his shadowed figure over viewing the city and watching as the young hero's scrambled around. The figure was not alone. Perched on his shoulder was a flaming bird, it's orange flames burning brightly in the shadows. Flying around the figure was a long eastern dragon, it's scales as red as magma glistened in the little light as fire trailed from its mouth. Standing to the left of the figure was a savage looking animal, it's long canines on display as the figure arced with blue electricity.

The snarl from the creatures serving as his answer the being grinned crazily as his features changed slightly. His canines grew sharper and his nails extended to claws, his eyes turning red with slits.

"Charge." He commands the creatures. The creatures nod and stand at the ready, each of there attacks preparing. Fire and wind gathering within the jaws of the dragon, a ball of flaming feathers in front of the phoenix, and blue lightning gathering in the jaws of the tiger.

"Fire." He says, his grin growing slightly. The creatures all face the building in front of them and fire there attacks, creating a storm of elements. A condensed beam of blue electricity with blue, gold, and red fire swirling around it shot towards the building. Upon contact with the building it ignited an explosion, decimating the building and sending a shockwave throughout the area.

"Well done. Now return, it is time I get to work." He says. The creatures nod and there forms shift, shrinking and molding onto the beings hands as they turn into rings. Six ravenous wings sprouted from the figures back as he watched the hero's in training rush towards the destruction. With a mighty flap of his wings he took to the air, leaving a sonic boom in his wake. He soared through the air as he watched them arrive and look at the wreckage, trying to determine the cause.

"Is everyone here?!" Iida shouts taking charge of the situation. Everyone looks around trying to figure out if anyone was missing.

"Wait! Where's Hashira?!" Kirishima shouts, using the hero monicker for training.

"Who was he with?" Jiro asks. Everyone looks around to see if anyone says anything, but nobody did.

"He wasn't with any of you? Was he on his own?" Jiro asks. Before anyone could answer a wave of pressure rolled over them, causing there eyes to widen and there knees to buckle. The wave didn't disappear though, instead settling into a layer of ominous pressure, holding them to the ground. Footsteps could be heard as something approached them. They forced themselves to raise there heads and lock eyes onto the being, his crazed grin unnerving them slightly.

"Hello heroes." He says creepily.

"H-Hashira?! What are you doing?!" Kaminari shouts. Izuku's grin only widens as he looks down upon his classmates.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm purging this world of those unfit, those unworthy of the powers they hold. And I shall start with you all." He says. His cheery behavior put the class on edge, they had never seen there classmate act like this before.

"Shut up you damn Deku!" Katsuki says jumping at him, explosions held in his palm. Izuku's smile drops to a frown as he faces the annoyance.

"Kneel."

Katsuki suddenly drops to the ground as the pressure on him increases, forcing him to his knees.

"Insects should always bow to those who are above them." Izuku says with a hardened glare.

"Why are you doing this?!" Tokoyami asks, his bird head showing his confusion.

"To rid this world of its imperfections. This world has become corrupt due to the power placed into the hands of ones who are not worthy of holding it. I will tear the world to the ground and rebuild it into my own perfect domain. Those who use there power for personal gain will be stripped of there power. They will view me as a god, one above all of them!" He shouts, sounding crazed. They all stare in shock and fear as Izuku laughs insanely.

"Now, where to start?" Izuku says walking up to the group.

"Stop this! This isn't you! You would never think to bring such destruction to the world!" Tokoyami shouts.

"Oh? You all think you knew me? You believe that I would let you see the true me? I have hid myself from you all under the false persona of a caring father and loving husband just so I could crush you from the inside. You all were just pawns, disposable pieces I could throw away at any moment! You all meant nothing to me!" He shouts. The class stares at the ground, there minds trying to comprehend the situation they were in. The person they trusted the most out of there class, the person who was always there for them when they were in danger was supposedly a villain. And he only used them for his personal gain. They were defeated, they couldn't bring themselves to even look back up at the man they once trusted.

"Shut the fuck up!"

Everyone's head snaps to the direction of the voice, shocked by the one who yelled out.

"I won't let you tell us that it meant nothing to you! All the time we spent together, creating bonds with each other, it was all real! I will not let you tarnish those memories with your bullshit lies!" Kaminari yells, standing proudly on his feet even with the pressure trying to force him down.

"Very interesting indeed. One that has only reached this far due to my influence dares to speak as if he is above me?" Izuku taunts.

"Thunderclap Crumbling Orb!" Kaminari shouts, launching a ball of electricity at Izuku. Izuku watches as the ball of lightning approaches him, making no move to dodge the projectile. A large dust cloud envelops Izuku as the ball of lightning connects with his body.

"Did I get him?" Kaminari asks surprised. Izuku should have been able to dodge that.

"HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Amazing! You still show defiance even knowing that I am above you! More! Show me more of your determination!" Izuku shouts crazed. The dust clears and Izuku stands there, not a scratch on his body as he laughs crazily, the glint in his eye showing his desire for blood.

"Show me!" Izuku shouts. The pressure on the class disappears as Izuku lunges forward with a flap of his wings, launching towards Kaminari.

"Show me your willpower!" Izuku shouts pulling back a clawed arm. His fingers pointed forward as if they were a spear as he thrusts it forward, aiming for Kaminari's heart.

"Unbreakable Shield!"

Sparks fly as Izuku's claws scrape against Kirishima's hardened arms, only barely cutting through the skin.

"Another challenger arises?! Great! Show me your strength too!" Izuku shouts punching forward with his other hand. The punch doesn't connect as an armored leg slams into his ribs and sends him rolling across the ground and into a building.

"Chargebolt is right! We will stand against you and show you the error of your ways!" Iida shouts. Izuku climbs out of the hole he created to see the entire class standing alongside Kaminari, all with a look of determination across there face.

"You all feel this way?" He asks placing his hands on Yoru and Shusui.

"We do. And we will not waver until you return!" Momo shouts.

"Then I must chop you all down!" Izuku shouts.

"Breath of Thunder First Form - Thunderclap and Flash!" Izuku says. Red lightning bursts around him as he dashes forward, the flapping of his wings increasing his speed even farther. He appears in front of Kaminari and draws his two blades, slashing at him with two parallel horizontal slashes. Kaminari barely jumps back in time, only suffering minor tears in his hero suit.

"Breath of Water Twelfth Form - Crashing Waterfalls!" Izuku shouts turning towards Sato. He swings both blades towards one point, torrents of water coming from each blade as they slammed into him. Waterfalls crashed into his sides as he was then kicked away with a Haki coated leg, sending him into a building and rendering him unconscious. 

"Breath of the Moon Fourteenth Form - Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon!" He shouts swinging the two blades. A storm of crescent moons launch from the blades and attack the class, launching several members of the class into surrounding buildings and leaving them unconscious or unable to fight.

"Abyssal Spear!" Tokoyami says. A spear of shadows forms between his hands and it launches forward, intending to pierce Izuku.

"Breath of Flame Second Form - Rising Scorching Sun!" Izuku says swinging Yoru upward. Flames arc off the blade as he clashes with the spear, dismissing it into the shadows.

"Oh Tokoyami. Your Quirk truly is an amazing one. Why else do you think yours is the only one I copied?!" Izuku shouts plunging Yoru and Shusui into the ground.

"Shadows Domain!" He says. Shadows spread across the ground around him, creating a large circle around him, it's diameter being at least 100 feet.

"Time for some more fun." Izuku mutters, his psychotic grin returning full force.

"Shadows Uprising." He says. Spiked ropes of shadow shoot from the ground and up at the class, being able to catch everyone besides Uraraka and Tokoyami as the two had ways of floating to avoid the attack.

"Shadows Burial." He mutters. Domes of shadows begin to rise around the captured students as they watch the domes close around them, the light vanishing from there view.

"Twin Howitzer!"

"Dual Solar Flare!"

"Electric Rampage!"

Two large explosions erupt from two of the domes as another two burn to a crisp as waves of intense heat shoot out like a flamethrower. Out of another dome a storm of electricity surges, it's bright light tearing apart the dome. The combined efforts of the classmates manage to create enough light to destroy the domes and a lot of the Shadow Domain, giving the class the chance to escape its reach. Although not unharmed. Everyone who had been captured within a dome had several cuts across there body and bruises from the spiked ropes.

"How's that ya damn nerd?! Your shadows don't mean shit to us!" The Bakugo's shout in unison.

"You all are no fun. I go out of my way to give you such a peaceful death and you won't take it. It almost brings a tear to my eye." Izuku says, sounding too childish for there liking.

"I guess that just means I'll have to make your deaths even more painful!" He shouts as the shadows gather together, forming three giant dragons behind him. The familiar black aura of the Susano'o forms to the right and left of Izuku, forming two giant versions of his Susano'o each with large aura blades in there hands. Izuku then holds out his hands as the rings erupt off of his fingers and grow to their monstrous forms. Though this time they grow, and continue to grow until they are several times there original size. Ryu was at least 100 feet in length as he spun around in the sky, glaring down at the class hungrily. Kyo was at least 20 feet tall, with a wingspan of at least 80 feet as it's flames burned brightly. Tora stood at about 50 feet as electricity sparked around his body, extending his canines and claws with lightning. With a quick wave of his Conquerers Haki Izuku flattened all of the buildings in the city, creating a gigantic battlefield for them to duel in as he then jumped onto Ryu's head, looking down on the class.

"So now I've got a question for you all." Izuku says. The class looks at him fearfully as his eyes morph from the usual slits to a new pattern, this one scaring them even more.

"Would you like these creatures to use Susano'o as well?"

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.2K 55
This is book 1 of 3 After being abused by his peers for several years, Izuku had enough, he ran and kept running until finding himself secluded where...
27.6K 716 69
What if when Izuku was a kid something huge happened. Something that seemed to pass by quickly to others but to him it stretched out for years and ye...
11.3K 150 49
TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS RAPE ABUSE DEPRESSION AND MORE Izuku was deemed quirkless his mom started abusing him he had no friends then one day it all...
116K 4K 25
More than anything in the world, Izuku wanted to be a hero. He didn't really know what sparked this desire; maybe it was because he wanted to prove h...