๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ (...

By eroticdiaries

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... More

-๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

56.2K 1.1K 1K
By eroticdiaries

❛ 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑦 𝑢𝑠 ❜

The fidgeting brunette slowly walked up the slim and elegant stairs. There were exactly three steps and she was sure to take her time on each of them before stepping up to the next.

She was nervous.

After getting fired as an assistant from a high paid company for getting the boss's coffee order wrong — she spent the remaining week moping around her apartment.

It took a damn lot to get that job, and to be let go for something as simple as a coffee mistake left her feeling dejected.

Her superior had always looked down at her with such unpleasantness. The man who seemed to be in his late fifties would occasionally have her staying after hours at the building to sort out signed documents and papers. He always sent the girl to get coffee from places that were twenty minutes away then blaming her for it being 'not hot enough' by the time she reached him.

Still she stayed . . . for the paycheck.

The money was the only thing holding her back from marching into the cocky bastard's office and sending a harsh slap to his wrinkled cheek.

Iris would've loved to see the stunned expression that played on his features due to her hit.

It's a shame that she didn't have the chance to act on her fantasies.

When the weekend had arrived Iris's best friend, Phoebe had dragged her from underneath the white sheets of which she had been under for the past four days and gave her the world's best pep talk.

As one's best friend should do, Phoebe helped the brunette better herself. She forced her into the shower, sat out an outfit for her that wasn't a hoodie and sweats, styled her brown luscious locks with a curling iron, and took her out to eat at a five star restaurant.

Once the two had came back from having lunch Phoebe insisted that Iris found a new job. One where she wasn't treated as if she was the gum that was stuck onto the bottom of someone's shoe.

Now here she was at the Romane's residence.

In front of the seemingly tall door.

It might've been a major downgrade, but Iris felt content when she picked up a babysitting job. Her love for kids (even if they weren't her own) is what pushed the brunette to the certain job.

"It's now or never." Iris whispered to herself before delivering two knocks onto the paneled door.

She waited for an answer — giving it time considering how huge the house was. Iris was sure that whomever it was inside needed time to walk to the entrance.

Soon enough a melodious voice called out from behind the door, "Coming!"

Iris's nerves grew, nonetheless she folded her hands in front of her body. Her fingertips grazed against the light brown plaid pattered skirt that stopped just a few inches before her knees as she waited patiently.

The sound of locks moving was heard before the entry was revealed.

The brunette looked up from her feet and made instant contact with a blonde haired beauty.

She held in her breath while she studied the sharp features of the woman. Her full lips (which were coated in red lipstick) looked extremely soft - working well with her hypnotizing brown eyes.

Her nose was nor too small or big but just the right size. The high level of where her cheekbones were was sending Iris into a daze. The blonde ringlets of her hair that seemed to have a glow to them sat perfectly in a bun atop her head.

Iris finished looking over the woman by seeing that she wore a sheer robe which hid her matching underwear set behind it.

'She's a goddess.' Iris thought to herself.

The 'goddess' spoke up, "Is there a problem?"

Iris snapped out of the daze that she was placed in and shook her head and quickly responded, "No, sorry. I'm Iris Heather. I recently took up the position that you had open for babysitting. I emailed you yesterday morning at six in the morning about my appearance and-"

The taller woman chuckled with a lifted brow.

"I figured out who you were when you mentioned your name, although I found it cute there's no need to ramble." she said with an amused expression.

A blush spread about Iris's face at the statement causing the younger of the two to slightly lower her head.

"Aurora Romane." the older woman stuck her hand out for a handshake.

Iris hesitatingly took the manicured hand in hers which seemed to be only a bit larger than her own.

Their palms met and Iris felt the softness of the blonde's hand. A rather cold metal slid across the back of the brunette's hand — bringing her attention to the gold rings that were on the blonde's slender fingers.

After a few seconds of Iris admiring their conjoined hands and Aurora looking down at her with an amused look, the two let go.

"Woah." Iris breathed out heavily.

The interior was just as gorgeous as the exterior.

The brunette stood in the entrance of the dazzling home. The color scheme was of neutral colors. Gold and cream seemed to be the most favorited as for they were used the most in the wallpaper and furniture.

A framed painting of Aurora and a little girl who wore a sparkling baby blue dress was placed at a perfect angle in a corner of the room.

Just ahead of where Iris stood was a white couch. It slightly curved as it shielded a glass coffee table, and a few throw pillows were thrown neatly on top of it. Next to the sofa was a pair of spiraled stairs which led to the next level. The design of them were similar to the ones outdoors — the bottom painted white while a grey and white marbled piece sat at the top.

Just as Iris finished observing her surroundings ringlets of golden hair shot past her and over to Aurora who didn't seem too fazed by the action.

It was not until she looked down and spotted a replicate of Aurora grinning up at her that she saw exactly who and what it was that had ran by her. Iris immediately connected the dots and realized that the painting that she had seen a few minutes prior was Aurora's daughter, and the constantly moving girl was also; Aurora's daughter.

Aurora smiled at the energetic child before returning her gaze over to Iris, "Ariella this is Iris, Iris this is Ariella, my daughter."

Ariella squealed excitedly and bounced up and down on the tips of her toes as she stuck her hand out for Iris to shake.

The brunette smiled and accepted the smaller girl's gesture as had she did earlier to Aurora.

Speaking of said girl, she bent down slightly so that she was the same height as Ariella.

"Iris will be your new babysitter. You have to promise me that you won't poison her food like you did Spencer's. I want you to treat her with respect and kindness, understand?" Aurora held out a pinky for Ariella to take in hers.

Iris slightly froze up at the mention of the incident with 'Spencer' while she assumed that they were the previous babysitter.

The grinning child nodded and intertwined her pinky with her mother's, "I promise and I only did that to Spencer because she was a big meanie."

Iris's frozen state became no more and she released a small laugh. Aurora peeked at her from the side of her eye with a low smile on her face before she dropped Ariella's pinky and stood back to normal height — once again towering over Iris's 5'4 frame.

"You start tomorrow."

A huge smile took over the brunette's features.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 618 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
6K 186 26
"โ„‘ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ, ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ. ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด, ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด."
2.6K 7 7
A collection of intimate love stories.
3.6K 198 23
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ. ๐“๐“ท ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ท๏ฟฝ...