The Betrayed Sons Of Chaos an...

By Fully_Chaos

Life was perfect for Percy Jackson and Jason Grace. Their lives got destroyed when 2 twin sons of Nike came t... More

The Beginning ( Percy POV )
Fighting Ladon ( Jason POV )
The Betrayals Begin ( Multiple POV's )
Characters : Images and Powers ( Not a part of this book )
Leaving Camp Half Hell (3rd Person POV)
Getting Almost Killed ( Percy's POV )
Deciding ( Multiple POV's )
The Primordial Council ( 3rd Person POV )
Training (Multiple POV)
Travel Through Time ( Percy POV )
Back In Time (Jason POV)
Life at Camp (Multiple POV)
The Quest To Find An Oversized Cracker ( Percy's POV )
I Need An Appointment At An Asylum ( Percy POV )
Meeting A God Of War (Percy's POV)
Vegas, Here I Come! (Percy's POV)
Don't Run After The Bone, Cerebus! (Percy's POV)
Watching Nick and Chad Get Humiliated (Multiple POV)
New Quest To Tartarus? (Percy POV)
The Double Date(Percy's POV)
New Friends (Percy's POV)
The Other Timeline (3rd Person POV)
The Olympian Spy (Percy's POV)
Protagonist Info : Jason
U There??
Yeah....
Uh huh

Protagonist Info : Percy

1.8K 14 11
By Fully_Chaos

Perseus Nova Chaos-Order:

Son Of Chaos And Hestia

Champion Of Eros, Pontus, Erebus, Gaea, Chronos And Ouranos

Boyfriend Of Thalia Grace And Zoe Nightshade

Prince Of The Universe

Mystical Beast Partner-

Tattoos-

Weapons-

Dual Wield- Red is Bloodlust, made of red crystals from Genesis' core. Blue is Maelstrom, made of blue crystals from Genesis' core. Indestructible and Enchanted to be controlled by mind, making it fight other opponents as its owner fights others.

Single Wield-  Hellstorm is made out of void metal with healing properties to the owner. After using it for some time, if the owner drives the sword through the ground, a shockwave would erupt, destroying all enemies in a 10m radius. This move is called Infinity Blade by Perseus.

Throwing Knives coated with Elder Scorpion Venom, the deadliest poison in the universe. The pouch is enchanted to hold an unlimited number of these knives.

The Bow Perseus fondly calls Venom, due to its toxic green color, is enchanted to have arrows appear when the bowstring is pulled. The owner can control how many and what type of arrows appear. The arrows are charmed to hit the target, no matter what.

Armor-

Ignore the armor I gave in Training Chapter.

Looks-

15 years old form (Current Form In CHB)

27 years old form (Form on Genesis)

22 year old form (Form when going out of CHB or Genesis to the mortal realm)

33 year old form (His form as a father and as king when he ascend the throne to the universe)

A/N: Check Out My Discord Server and Follow Me.
Link: 
https://discord.gg/j4U8hGdq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
664K 8.3K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
6K 81 12
Perseus Jackson is betrayed by everyone he loved, in Camp Half Blood, except for Annabeth Chase who died at the hands of Percy's cousin, a son of Zeu...
934K 22.2K 35
I took one last, longing glance at my former home over my shoulder. I wished I could stay, but what was there to stay for? Annabeth deserted me, my f...