Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Someone New
Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (2)
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Teacher
Fate
Fate (2)
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Christmas Day
Worth While
Midnight W
Valentine's Surprise
About Time

Royal Prince (2)

960 41 31
By toxicholland

Please read Part 1 before this chapter
•••

Prince Wooyoung's POV:
My fathers eyes widened, "I beg your pardon?" He asked as he stood to his feet.

"I said I don't want any of the girls you've picked as my future wife. I've had my eye on one of the servants for as long as I can remember and right now she's missing."

My father laughed. "You can't marry a servant, her and her mother are not from a wealthy family. Hence why we took them in to work for us." I rolled my eyes, "she came in when she was a child and she's been working ever since" I shouted.

"She hasn't even had the opportunity to even go to school, her mother as done all she's could. She taught her how to read and write. Hell even I wasn't given the opportunity to go to school, a real school. One of the princesses was the reason as to why y/n had the red mark on her cheek, she slapped the girl I love."

"She told me it was because a broom fell onto her face" her mother intervened. I shook my head, "no, when my mother and father left the room earlier this morning she caught y/n looking at me. She told y/n she will never find love and that she will always be a worthless servant, leading her to slap her across the face."

Y/n's mother's head fell in sadness. "Please tell me this is a stupid lie, she would never lay a hand on a servant." My father retorted but I scoffed "and here we go again, always believing other people then your own son. I saw what I saw, she even threw away y/n's lunch. I helped her when no one else could, I was there when she needed someone the most."

"Where was her mother in this?" He argued, "I went back to work" her mother called. "This isn't my issue, put your crown on and choose a wife" my father fought causing something inside me to snap.
"Fine" grabbing my crown I placed it onto my head. All the girl's eyes brightened up when i stepped into the centre of the room.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming tonight but I have already chosen who I would like to marry." The room fell silent, turning to my father I then removed my crown.

"I've fallen in love with a servant." A few gasps were heard from around the room. "Since the moment I met her I've done nothing but love her. Her smile brightens up my day and everything she does is with care. She's too precious to me. I'm sorry father but I will not choose one of the ladies in this room, I'm going to find my future wife, if you don't agree then I'm no longer your son."

Throwing my crown onto the ground everyone's eyes lingered onto me. Breathing slowly my mother sent me a smile, "go" she mouthed making my heart form once again.
Stepping back I ran out of the castles exit in search for y/n.

Your POV:
Lying on the cold floor the rain had grew heavier. The trees began to blow within the harsh winds causing the leaves to run along the ground. The loud rustling made me feel uneasy.

Checking my surroundings no other soul was to be seen or heard. Standing to my feet I took a deep breath before bringing myself further into the rain.
My dress was now ruined and covered in dirt. My hands were shrivelled and pale from the weather.

Hearing the clapping of the clouds, thunder soon echoed throughout the area. The sky was pitch black, the lights dimming- almost drifting away.
Walking around the gardens I tried to search for some way back into the castle. But living here all my life I knew every door would be guarded, specially on a night like this they would all be locked.

As I wiped away my face with the material of my dress I continued to walk ahead, calling out for anyone who could hear me.

"Y/n" a voice called causing me to turn in hope.

"Hello?" I called as I moved forward. "Y/n, where are you?" Closing my eyes tightly I tried to figure out where I heard that familiar voice from.
"Y/n, are you out here?"

My eyes shot open, it was the Prince calling for me.

"Prince Wooyoung I'm here." I shouted back.
Walking along the fountains grounds I saw a figure standing just beside the stables. Squinting my eyes their dark figure came into the light.
"Y/n?"

It was him.

Smiling brightly I ran into his arms, our bodies colliding with one another as his arms wrapped themselves around my frame. "I was so worried" he admitted as he pulled away.

"Did she hurt you? What did she say? How did you end up here?" He quizzed causing me to chuckle softly. "I'm ok Prince-" "call me Wooyoung" he intervened. "I'm ok Wooyoung" I assured. "She didn't hurt me but she threw me out from the kitchens back door."

Looking over my shoulder he inspected the dark pathways I had merged from. "How long have you been out here?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I tried looking for a way back in but I knew all the doors would be guarded. H-how did you know I went missing?"

"Your mother" he whispered as he cupped my cheeks, "she saw you run off with that bitch" he cursed causing me to gasp. "Once she saw her return without you she knew something was wrong."

"You've been looking for me this whole time?" He nodded. "Wait" I paused, "holy crap Wooyoung we need to get you back inside and choose a wife." I spoke in panic as I took his hand, ready to guide him with me.

As my body was yanked back I stood in confusion, "Wooyoung?" "I've already chosen her y/n" he answered causing my heart to shatter. "Oh" I murmured, "W-well we should get you back inside anyway, she's probably wondering where you are."

A small smile crept onto his face. "Why are you smiling?" I frowned. "Because I don't need to go back inside and find her, she's right in front of me." Tucking a strand of wet hair behind my ear he held onto my cheek.

"You are who I've chosen to be with y/n. From the moment I met you all those years ago I knew you would be in my life for a very long time. I've fallen I love with you. I love how you hold everything dear and no matter what people say or do you just get on with it. I can't stand seeing you be a servant anymore. I want you to be up in that thrown with me and I want to be able to look across and see you with your beautiful smile."

A small tear fell down my cheek as I looked into his eyes. "Even my mother told me that she wanted you to be my wife" "really?" I asked in shock. He nodded, "I even told my father about you, hell I even stood in the centre of that ball room and admitted my love for you. Please say you'll be by my side y/n."

As his body slowly fell I noticed that he was kneeling down on one knee. "I understand it might be too early for you but I know what I want and I can tell you also want the same. I will give you all the time you need, but please say you'll be my wife."

Holding onto his hand my grip tightened in happiness. Nodding in acceptance Wooyoung stood back to his feet. Snaking his arms around my body he pulled me up and off the ground, spinning us in a circle.

"I love you Prince Wooyoung" I admitted making him nuzzle his head into the crook of my neck. "And I love you too y/n."
Placing me back onto the ground he held me close, "can I kiss you?" He asked with a whisper, "I-it will be my first kiss" I answered shyly, "as it will be mine too."

Holding onto his arms we soon closed the gap between us, as our lips touched sparks flew into the sky. Standing in the rain and kissing the love of my life my negative past was all forgotten about.
As the rain continued to pour the harsh breeze had begun to soothe.

Resting our foreheads against one another the rain above us had suddenly stopped. Looking up we we're met a black umbrella which had been placed above us.
Turning our heads we were met with Wooyoung's father.

"Father" he called in almost a whisper. He smiled at his son. "I now see how much you love her, I just want you to be happy if this young girl brings you joy then I'll be happy to accept."
Holding onto my hand Wooyoung turned to me with a grin, "why don't you two come back inside and get cleaned up?"

Nodding in acceptance we followed the King back into the castle. "Outfits have been laid out for the both of you in your rooms, please come and find myself and my wife once you're done."

As my mother took hold of my hand the Queen also did the same to her son. Both mothers smiling brightly as myself and Wooyoung left one another's presence.

Opening the door to my room my mother brought me over to the bed, my eyes falling wide as I looked at the soft blue dress that was laid out.
"Blue was your father's favourite colour" she whispered as she kissed my temple.

Holding it in my hands my eyes closed in content. "Let's get you ready."

As I walked along the castles hallways I looked at all the pictures which were hung on the wall.
One in particular catching my eye, looking closely it was a photo of the Prince and a young girl.

"You we're both very close" turning aside I was met with the Queen, "that's me?" I asked aloud to which she nodded, "I've always had a feeling you would be the one, and I'm happy you are."

I smiled, "thank you" "you're apart of the family now, no need to be so formal sweet pea."

As I followed her into the great hall Wooyoung's eyes lit up the moment he saw me. Walking toward me I starred at him in awe, he looked incredible.
"My angel" he greeted me as he held out his hands for me to hold onto.

As we stood side by side the King and Queen spoke their words. "I apologise for my behaviour toward you y/n, I guess I was just to set in my ways that I forgot about my son's main happiness. I just want what's best for Wooyoung and I can tell that you are the very best." I smiled.

"Your mother will no longer be a servant as she will now be changing jobs." I raised en eyebrow, "she has now become my wife's secretary, they will be arranging future events together, including your wedding. We have moved her to one of the better rooms on the second floor."

"That's amazing" I granted as I looked up to Wooyoung. He nodded, "and that was all my doing" he smirked, "ah I had a say in it too thank you very much" the Queen commented causing us to laugh.
"We shall leave you be" the King smiled as he and his wife left the room.

Turning to Wooyoung he held out his hand, "may I have this dance?" he grinned.
Intertwining our fingers a soft song began to play.
"I'm so happy I chose you." "I am too" I smiled.

"I'm ready to become your wife Prince Wooyoung."
He grinned, "and I'm ready to call you my Princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.5K 16
❝But my job is to be 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 photographer.❞ ❝It won't hurt just to take one picture together.❞
6.4K 162 8
just a collection of oneshots that I write for the fun of it...no promises but feel free to make requests! *smut warning haha they're all smut *cross...
10.6K 229 29
A collection of ATEEZ imagines/drabbles/oneshots by edenesth.
8.1K 216 8
Y'all know how it goes, we're hoes for Ateez. Read at your own risk. Long aus, imagines, scenarios different tropes, different genres. Enjoy :)