Wooyoung Imagines

By toxicholland

Collection of oneshots dedicated to Wooyoung⭐️ Please do not steal or post my imagines✨ Started 31/3/2021 More

Someone New
Bestfriend
Snapchats 📸
Lecture
Just a Bet
Just a bet (2)
Just a bet (3)
Hurt
Apocolypse AU
Teacher
Fate
Fate (2)
Vampire AU
Vampire AU (2)
Don't Leave Me
Don't Leave Me (2)
Suit and Tie
Promise
Best Years
Insecurities
Fresh Start
Fresh Start (2)
Tutor
Life
Royal Prince (2)
Mermaid
What If?
Raided
Before The Party
Little Butterfly
Biker Boy
Christmas Day
Worth While
Midnight W
Valentine's Surprise
About Time

Royal Prince

1.1K 42 35
By toxicholland

The day dawned crisp and clear. The sun poured through my window, the first rays of sunlight lighting up the room. Hearing the loud chirps of birds was sweet, often with a melodious tone.

Peeling open my eyes I scanned the room, looking to my right I saw my mother sleeping peacefully. Her eyes were softly closed as light snores escaped out of her nose.

Pushing the bed covers off my body I headed to the toilet to get showered and ready for the day ahead.

Once I tied up my hair with a small hair tie my mother called me across. "Darling, you're needed down in the kitchen." "Ok I'll be right there"
Closing the door to our shared bedroom I began to walk down to the kitchen, to which once I arrived shattered glass was scattered all over the floor.

"Argh finally, a servant is here." Looking across I saw an unfamiliar girl with long brown hair, her face showing a very disgusted look. "Y/n please get this cleaned up immediately." The King ordered with the snap of his fingers, "Yes Sir" I replied softly as I grabbed a dust pan and brush and began to clean up the glass.

"Father she will cut her fingers" The King's son, Prince Wooyoung called as he looked down to my already bleeding hands. "She'll do as she's asked, she's a servant it's her job." The King gritted as he looked down to me.

"Argh, why do you even care about her?" the girl scoffed, "Darling how about we leave the young girl and go for a walk?" The Queen asked, her voice sounding so pure and sweet. "Of course" The King smiled, which was a rare right to see.

Once the King and Queen left the room Prince Wooyoung then turned back to me with a starry look in his eye, a gentle smile forming on my lips. "Get on with it servant" the girl ordered making me jolt in fright. "Sorry" I apologised as she knelt down to me.

Grabbing hold of my chin with a tight grip she forced me to look up to her. "Did I just catch you starring at my Prince?" I gulped, "N-no madam" releasing her grip a sudden slap was thrown against my cheek.

"It's Princess to you and don't think about lying to me girl. You'll never have anyone like him, your a worthless servant. He's far to good for you so I suggest you keep your eyes to yourself and finish the job."

Standing to her feet she left the room, myself and Prince Wooyoung remaining, "I'm sorry about her" he spoke as he came to my aid. Taking hold of my hands he inspected each of the cuts, "let's get this cleaned up" "No" I spoke in fright. "I'll clean myself up after I've finished the job."

As I threw the glass into the trash Prince Wooyoung stood beside me "can I help?" he asked softly. "No Prince Wooyoung, it's not your job." "But I can't let you do this all by yourself" he argued as he pointed to all the left over breakfast on the table.

"I've been doing it every day since I moved into the palace with my mother" I admitted making his eyes widen. "Wooyoung" the princess called, "y-you should go" I spoke with a whisper. "But-" "just leave" I stated causing his lips to fall.

Watching him walk away my heart clenched in sadness, a small tear falling down my cheek as I returned back to completing my chores.

"Did you hear?" My mother asked as we sat outside on a old bench eating our lunch. "Hear about what?" I asked in curiosity as I took a bite out of my sandwich. "The King and Queen are hosting a huge ball and everyone is going to be there, it's to be said that Prince Wooyoung will choose a future wife."

"But he's only 21 mother, that's far to young to be married" I fought, "me and your father did" she answered making my head fall. "Oh I'm sorry darling" she spoke as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "I know how much you miss him, I do to."

"What does the ball have to do with me anyway?" she smiled, "we've both been asked to help out, the Queen spoke to me about it this morning." My eyes widened, "you spoke to the Queen?" I shouted causing her hand to immediately clasp itself over my mouth.

"Shhh! But yes, me and the Queen are much closer then you think" she replied with a wink, yet she then soon frowned upon seeing my face.

"How did you get that mark on your cheek?" she asked as he traced her thumb over it, "whilst I was cleaning the floors I accidentally knocked the broom causing it fall onto my face."

My mother tutted, "you need to be careful next time" I nodded, "I will."
Standing to her feet she began to pack her leftover lunch away, "I'll see you back in the kitchen once you've finished." "Ok" I chimed as she walked away.

"Oh look what we have here" looking over my shoulder i came eye to eye with the so called princess.
"It's a shame to see you sitting out here all alone when I can sit in a luxury dining room with way more delicious food then this." She scolded as she picked up my sandwhich with the edges of her finger tips.

"Hey, that's mine." I fought but all she did was smirk, looking at the sandwich she then looked back to me before letting it fall to the ground. "Woops, I've dropped it" she innocently spoke.
"Have fun with the rest of your lunch" she waved as she walked away.

Prince Wooyoung's POV:
My eyes squinted in anger as my fists tightened in my hands.

"Have fun with the rest of your lunch" the princess waved off leaving y/n all alone. My heart shattered at the sight, how could she treat someone like that.
Quickly checking my surroundings for my father or any guards I ran up to y/n.

"Are you ok?" I called as I bent down to her. "I'm ok Prince Wooyoung, I'll just-" gazing down her small hands we're shaking and pale as she picked up the dirty bread. "No" I demanded.

Picking up the left overs from the ground I threw it into a nearby bush. "Prince Wooyoung" y/n scolded, "you shouldn't have done that, now the King will think I've thrown away my food and then he will--"

Cutting her off i placed my fingers over her lips. "Everything will be ok" I whispered. "If my father asks I'll own up to it, simple" I stated as I took a step back. "Now come on, let's get you inside" I spoke as i noticed the dark grey clouds forming from above.

Once I brought y/n into the kitchen her mother came running over to us. "Prince Wooyoung is everything ok?" She asked in concern as she looked down to her daughter who's face was distraught.

"It's nothing mother, thank you Prince Wooyoung but i must be getting back to work." Y/n spoke, ignoring her mother completely.
"Thank you Prince Wooyoung" "but I--" she had already walked away before I could get the chance to speak to her.

"Wooyoungie" a voice called making me turn around with a frustrated sigh. "Come on, we need to get ready for the ball tonight. Ew" she paused as she looked over to y/n and her mother.

"Why are you in here?" "I was checking on the servants, making sure they were doing their job correctly." She tutted, "as they should be, come on let's get you away from these people." She snarled as she looked in y/n's direction.

Few Hours Later

Your POV:
"Darling are you ready?" My mother asked from the opposite side of the bathroom door. "Yes just give me a moment" I replied as I looked at my reflection.

Twirling in a little circle a smile formed onto my lips.
"Y/n" my mother called, only this time her voice was more stern. "We need to get going now."
Opening up the door she looked at me in awe, "you look beautiful darling. Now come on or we'll be late"

Taking my hand we headed down to the kitchen.

"Wow, you ladies look beautiful"
Looking over my shoulder I saw the Queen with a smile on her face. "Thank you" I smiled as I picked up the cutlery.

"Now as you know the drill make sure everyone has a drink in their hand and that food is being served throughout." The Queen explained to my mother.

"Of course, I'll make sure everything is done smoothly." The Queen nodded. "Thank you" she smiled as she placed her hand onto my
mother's arm. "Your daughter is wonderful" she whispered to my mother.

"She is, it's just a same about her and the Prince" "couldn't agree more" the Queen added.

I frowned deeply as my back was facing them, what were they referring to?

The Ball

The ball was the highlight of the day. The guests were happily dancing with their partners, whilst others were sat drinking and chatting amongst one another.

Standing in the corner of the room I came eye to eye with the Prince, he looked so handsome. A bright smile forming onto his lips as he looked in my direction. Returning one back the Queen also looked in my direction, her gentle eyes scanning between her son and myself.

"Ew that's one of the servants?" A girl murmured to another as they walked past me. "Gosh she's awful, thank god she's not in the line up" the other laughed. "She would be rejected there and then."
Giggling sheepishly I looked down to the ground in sadness as they walked away.

"Ah servant" turning around I was met with the princess who had been staying here. "I need your help there's an issue with your mother she's hurt in the kitchen" she spoke in panic.

"Wait, what?" I asked in fright, immediately walking straight past her I ran down to the kitchen. "Mother" I called as I entered the room.
Opening the door to check outside the rain was still heavily pouring, "mother are you here?" I called.

"Ha, so you thought" turning around the girl approached me. "Once a servant, always a servant"
Placing her hand onto my chest she pushed me backward, causing me to fall out of the door and onto the wet ground.

"Toodles" she waved as she slammed the door shut locking it behind her. Standing to my feet I bashed my hand on the door, "Let me in, please don't leave me here" I cried, but there was nothing.

Leaning against the door my chest grew heavy as the rain continued to fall, my hair sticking to my face.

Prince Wooyoung's POV:
"Looking for someone?" My mother asked as she stood beside me. "Where did she go?" I whispered as I scanned the room.

"Sorry to bother you but have you seen my daughter?" Turning around we were met with y/n's m mother. "I can't find here and she's not in the kitchen." My mother reassured her, "don't worry, we will find her. Where was she last seen?"

"I saw one of the princesses talking to her, they both ran off to which I'm assuming the kitchen. The princess came back but my daughter didn't."

Turning to my mother we both had the same expression. "Go find her darling"
Removing my jacket I ran out of the room in search for y/n.

Over an hour later

"Any sign?" My mother asked softly. I shook my head "no, I can't find her anywhere."
"She's never been great with this type of weather" her mother spoke. "She's terrified of it, that's how her father died."

"Son, it's time to choose a wife" my father called.
"But father one of the servant is missing"
He shook his head, "I don't care" "well I do" I fought.

"I don't want any of the girls you've picked for me, I want to marry the girl that I'm trying to find."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 245 8
sdsdkvndzlv Back at it again with the one shots. Y/N I want to be you XD
17.4K 557 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
5.6K 154 26
Just some random Stray Kids and Ateez oneshots by two besties two besties one... uhm... idk. Have fun! ♡
54.4K 557 29
I decided to do an ateez onehot book with my two favorite ateez ships 😁 I've seen oneshots where it's just oneshots of one ship so I thought why not...