Eternal love

By sundas1705

Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journ... More

Introduction
Dil Ka Rishta❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Epilogue ❤️
Dil Ka Rishta ❤️ bonus chapter
Vasl... Union 💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
💞
Epilogue 💞
bonus chapter 💞
Ishq Kamal 💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
💘
Epilogue 💘
Ishq Kamal 💘 bonus chapter
Raabta💓 (sequel of Vasl 💞)
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
💓
Epilogue 💓
bonus chapter💓
Special bonus chapter 💓
Part # 1
Part # 2
New Stories (Prologues)
Qurbat ❣️
Chapter # 1❣️
Chapter # 2❣️
Chapter # 3❣️
Chapter # 4❣️
Chapter # 5❣️
Chapter # 6❣️
Chapter # 7❣️
Chapter # 8❣️
Epilogue ❣️
Muntazir✨
Chapter # 1✨
Chapter # 2✨
Chapter # 3✨
Chapter # 4✨
Chapter # 5✨
Chapter # 6✨
Chapter # 7 ✨
Chapter # 8✨
Chapter # 9✨
Chapter # 10✨
Chapter # 11✨
Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨ (Daima & Adam special)
Fitoor 🥰
Chapter # 1 🥰
Chapter # 2 🥰
Chapter # 3 🥰
Chapter # 4 🥰
Chapter # 5 🥰
Chapter # 6 🥰
Chapter # 8 🥰
Chapter # 9 🥰
Epilogue 🥰
Bonus chapter 🥰
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!
Muntazir 💫 (Rewritten)
Chapter # 1 💫
Chapter # 2 💫
Chapter # 3 💫
Chapter # 4 💫
Chapter # 5 💫
Chapter # 6 💫
Chapter # 7 💫
Chapter # 8 💫
Chapter # 9 💫
Chapter # 10 💫
Chapter # 11💫
Chapter # 12 💫
Chapter # 13 💫
Chapter # 14 💫
Chapter # 15💫
Chapter # 16 💫
Epilogue 💫
Q & A ?! ( your question, my words)

Chapter # 7 🥰

9.2K 485 170
By sundas1705

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

How are you amazing hoomans?

Did you miss me? Because I do... I know I know... It's late but still I am here and updating for you...

We are back with an amazing update!! It's almost 6K words so enjoy the long update...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy your update ☺️

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"محبت پھول ہے جانا! کہو تو پھول بن جاؤں۔۔۔
تمہاری زندگی کا اک، حسین اصول بن جاؤں۔۔۔
سنا ہے ریت پہ چل کے، تم اکثر مہک جاتی ہو۔۔۔
کہو تو اب کے بار میں، زمین کو دھول بن جاؤں۔۔۔
بہت نایاب ہوتے ہیں، جنھیں تم اپنا کہتے ہو۔۔۔
اجازت دی کے میں بھی، اس قدر انمول بن جاؤں۔۔۔"

(Mohabbat Phool Hai Jana, Kaho To Phool Ban Jaun...
Tumhari Zindagi Ka ek, Haseen Asool Ban Jaun...
Suna Hai Rait Pe Chal Ke, Tum Aksar Mehek Jaty Ho...
Kaho To Ab Ke Baar Mein, Zameen Ki Dhool Ban Jaun...
Bahut Nayab Hote Hen, Jinhey Tum Apna Kehte Ho...
Ijazat Do Ke Main Bhi, Is Qadr Anmol Ban Jaun...)

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

She can feel numerous eyes on her but still do her best to ignore everyone's presence as she keeps looking at the book in her hand like it's the best thing in the world.

No word makes sense, nor that she is reading or interested but it's a facade to avoid the elephant in the room but luck is never on her side.

After another 25 seconds of pin-drop silence, she look up with a frustrated face and glare.

"Why are you guys are surrounding and looking at me... Aese lag Raha hai bata ki sale Lagi hai yaha and you guys are surrounding the stalls... Go... And let me read this amazing book...,"

(It look like BATA sale here)

She looked at each and every person sitting in the living room of Dilshad villa as they are looking at her for the past one hour and she simply ignore them, finding her book interesting.

Dawood rolled his eyes at his sister's word as he straighten up.

"The book is amazing?"

Sadia turned her irritated gaze to her brother and replied through grinding teeth.

"Yes, Bhai... It's amazing with marvelous logic and life lessons,"

"Oh really?"

This time her amazing mother spoke with an identical glare that made her gulp but she plastered an extra sweet smile on her face.

"Yes, mama... You should too read it... I highly recommend it,"

"Wah... My daughter is getting intelligent I guess,"

"Yes mama I am...,"

The sour tone of sarcasm was not noted by the poor youngest daughter of the Sheikh family as she replied enthusiastically thinking she made her mother proud for once while everyone else snickered to her obliviousness.

Dilshad Sahab facepalmed as he sat on the couch and see the whole thing unfold in front of his eyes.

"That's good... My one and only daughter think that reading an upside-down book is amazing, has marvelous logic and good life lessons...and let's not forget that this amazing masterpiece is a mathematics book... Really logical Sadia,"

Sadia looked confused for a moment as she repeat her mother's words in her mind and then look between the book and her mother just to smile sheepishly.

Everyone around burst into a full belly laughs as Sadia close the book cursing her brain for not actually reading it and just pretending.

"Wo mama... The professor... Yeah, the new professor... He said that you should feel the knowledge through your soul... Not read it through your eyes... to absorb the knowledge... You know...sedhi ho ya ulti kya farak parta hai,"

(Straight or upside down doesn't matter)

Safa beghum feels like killing herself as she glared at her daughter who was doing stupid things from the morning because she know what is coming her way.

Sadia Dilshad Sheikh was cornered by almost everyone today because they need to talk this out before Aarish lost all his patience and do the honor himself.

So that's why Sadia was sitting here surrounded by her parents, brother, sister-in-law, and her bestie who just came to see Sadia foolishness with a huge pack of popcorn that she was currently sharing with Dawood.

"You can't avoid this topic for long Sadia... It's time you stop being a child and sit and listen like an adult... You can't run now... You are cornered,"

Safa beghum is definitely coming hard today as she looked stern but determine. She knows only she can do this because her husband will never do this to his princess.

Sadia pouts as she looked at everyone's faces in the room. Dawood, Imaan, and Anabia were sitting across from them on the big couch while Safa beghum was on Sadia's left and Dilshad Sahab was on the right side of the couch. Indeed cornered.

She turned to her father with her famous pouty lips and puppy big teary eyes and Dilshad Sahab sigh shaking his head.

"No... Not this time bacha,"

"Baba, please... I will make you a big chocolate cake this time... Please get me out of here...,"

Now everyone watch their conversation as they talked in hush sounds but Safa beghum was not happy.

"No... You still owe me one cake from last time Sadi...,"

She pouted more and leaned forward as she make him a good deal.

"Two chocolate cakes... Three cupcakes and two months of secret supplies? What about now?"

Dilshad Sahab smiled big as he give a thumbs up to his daughter while everyone shook their head at the duo knowing well their antics.

"Deal done... But you still owe me, baby... For throwing me to the lioness always...,"

"Good Baba... Now safe me,"

"Ok... Ok... Ahem... Yeah ok I am ready... Allah miyan aj bacha lo,"

Dilshad Sahab gets up, turning to talk with Safa beghum who was already looking at him with raised eyebrows and all courage goes down the drain.

He looked at his daughter who was standing beside him and whispered.

"Beta... Muasam abhi acha Nahi hai... kal try krein?"

(The weather is not good today... Shall I try tomorrow)

Sadia's face palmed behind her father's back while the other three enjoyed the show between the two parents and their daughter.

"Go, Baba... You can do it... You are the man of this house... You can do it... You are Dilshad Mehran Sheikh...,"

Dilshad Sahab's chest puffed as he nodded at his daughter's words of encouragement but as soon as he open his mouth, Safa beghum ordered the ceasefire.

"Yeah, you are right... Ahem... Safa beghum... Wo,"

"Not today Dilshad Sahab...,"

"But beghum... Wo bachi hai abhi... At least listen...,"

(She is just a child)

"I said no... apki ladli ne phle hi bht tamasha laga liya hai... Not anymore,"

(Your daughter has already create enough drama)

Dilshad Sahab sigh understanding his wife's words as he turned toward his daughter and pat her head who was pouting.

"Sorry, Bacha...,"

"Its ok Baba... You tried your best... Ab shaddat naseeb ho Tu kya krein...,"

(If martyred is written in fate then what can we do)

"Yaha baithy aur maa ki baat sunein,"

(Sit here and listen to your mother)

The duo turned around to look at Safa beghum who was pointed at the couch and they soon take a seat before the lady of the house gets her firearm aka her chappal.

Sadia wants to be anywhere but here. She know they want an answer but she didn't want to give one.

''Kaha phas gyi meri nani si jaan... ek taraf poora khandan... ek taraf mere armaan... kya karo gi ab Sadia Dilshad,"

(Where did my poor soul get trapped? At one side the whole family... And other side my dreams... What will you do now Sadia Dilshad)

'wah, Sadia shair Tu Kamal Ka hai...,'

Praising herself as the battle in her mind is far worse as she curses her fate for this eventful day. She should have stayed in her room with her food stock, her wi-fi, her bed, and her phone.

"Sadia!!!,"

The roaring of her mother got her out of the thought and conflict and looked at her mother.

"Safa beghum kyu meri bachi ko dant rahi hai...,"

"Thank you, Baba... Only you love Sadia here... See everyone else is torturing me,"

Sadia pouts at her father while hugging him as Dilshad Sahab patted her back and tried to convince his wife but today Safa beghum will not let her go anywhere.

"Ap na... Ap chup rahein Dilshad Sahab... She showed you teary eyes and you melt like butter... Ab ap bole na... I will take all your hidden sweet stash,"

Dilshad Sahab got scared for a moment but then a cocky smile take place on his lips as he looked at his wife who was looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know what you are talking about beghum... And even if I do... I won't surrender and give you my treasure address,"

"It's under your favorite blue shirt in the fifth row of your closet Dilshad Sahab...,"

"What...how?!"

The astonish on his face was worth recording and his elder child do the honor without asking.

"You are busted, Baba...,"

That earned Dawood a pillow to face by his father who looked at his wife now with pleading eyes.

"Not my sweets, please... Please beghum,"

Safa beghum rolled her eyes at the pouty face her daughter definitely get from her husband while shaking her head at her dramatic family.

"Apko Tu main baad main dekhti hn... Sadia Dilshad Sheikh... Get here or you will not like to meet my chapal..,"

That get Sadia moving at lightning speed and Dilshad Sahab huffed at his place praying to his LORD for saving his secret stash.

Sadia gulped as she looked at her mother who was now standing and tapping her feet on the ground.

"G mama...,"

"You know why we are here today Sadia...,"

"No... I don't,"

"Jhoothi...,"

Another pillow hit Dawood's head who throw one back but both babies stopped when their mother open her mouth.

"Throw one more and you are both grounded...,"

"But I am married... You can't ground me, mama,"

"Try me, Dawood...,"

That shut him up as he snatch the popcorn pack from Anabia making her glare at him and snuggle close to his wife who also glared at him for being a big baby.

Safa beghum turned to Sadia again who know that there is no going or in her case, running away.

"Give your answer Sadia...,"

"But I do give my answer...,"

Looking down she murmured but the next words that escapes her mother's mouth made her groan in embarrassment.

"Hiding, staying locked in your room all day to avoid any possible human contact, running away, fainting, and break my tea set is not acceptable answer Sadia...,"

She feels like killing herself whenever they mentioned that day and the incident. It's so embarrassing and her family talks it like they are telling a night story.

And it's not a good thing that her brother record it and loves to play it whenever he likes to tease her to no end.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MENTION THAT MAMA? When will you forget it?"

"when your kids take my revenge and break your jahez tea set and all... Now back to the topic... Give us a clear answer today... No silence or running away anymore,"

"It's not that easy...,"

"It's a simple yes or no question... Say yes if you want to marry him... No, if you don't... But he might not take the second answer happily,"

Anabia Whispered the last part so only Dawood and Imaan heard it but her smirk is enough to burn Sadia's soul.

If looks can kill then Anabia would be 6 feet under the ground from the glares Sadia sends her way.

"On whose side are you huh?"

"At the moment... Mere Bhai ki...,"

"Bhai ki chamchi...,"

"Hone wali Bhabhi...,"

"I will kill you...,"

"Aww... Not before Chachi do the job for me...,"

"traitor...,"

In answer, Anabia stuck her tongue out but Safa beghum didn't let Sadia do more blocking her way.

"Sadia... I swear if you don't behave and do as I ask... I will take your phone... Donate your all-new dresses and laptop... With all your food distributed among Dawood and Anabia...,"

That scared Sadia Dilshad Sheikh and she quickly sober even when her heart tell her to stab her best friend and brother who were enjoying her misery.

"Ok...,"

Her mother nodded her head as she sat beside her holding her hand that soothes Sadia's inner turmoil as she looked at her mother like a lost child.

"Tell me why you are running... You know he is very good... The best for you...no one can take care of you like him...,"

"It's not easy...,"

The tone of her voice gets everyone to sober up and Dilshad Sahab moves forward to hold his daughter's hand.

"why bacha? Tell your Baba why it's not easy... I swear if you are still not happy about it after the talk and don't want to do this marriage then I will go and apologies to Qais Bhai and Noor Bhabhi... But first, tell me why?"

Sadia's lips trembled as she looked between her parents and her siblings. Their nod of encouragement is everything for her as she looked down and open her heart.

"From childhood, you told me to respect him and listen to him because he is my elder brother... I do just that but now you are asking me to marry him... How can I do that? It's like marrying your brother... Bagad Billa g... matlab Aarish Bhai Tu Bhai hai na... Sab mujhe college main tang krein gi... Bhai se Shaadi karli... Nahi... Mujhe Nahi krni,"

As soon as those words escapes Sadia's mouth everyone present in the room looked shell-shocked at first but then burst into a laugh.

She looked from one person to another but they are not stopping. She hugged and crossed her arms on her chest looking angry when her mother who was the only silent person glared at them to shut up.

She slapped her daughter's head who hissed at the sudden attack.

"Main kya karo tumhara Sadia...,"

"Shadi ke ilawa kch bhi...,"

Dawood was rolling on the floor as he listened to his sister's words.

"Kyu bechary Aarish Bhai ko bhi kuwara marna hai...,"

Imaan glared at her sister to shut up and kicked her husband because they are both acting like kids enjoying the circus.

"Shadi Tu honi hai... Aarish se Nahi Tu Kisi na Kisi ke naseeb Tu khrb hone hi hai Mera bacha...,"

"You don't love me...,"

Sadia pulled her hands away from her mother at her words and turn to her father but looking at her lap. Dilshad Sahab looked at his daughter broken eyes and his heart clenched.

He shot a dead look to Dawood who sat back and shut his mouth with a finger. He also signals his wife to let him talk and Safa beghum nodded back.

He give her a bright smile that made her smile and melt her heart, she knew at that moment that her Baba will take all the pain away now.

Another reason for her uttermost attachment to her father is the reason that he looked just like his father, her dado, Mehran Sheikh.

Squeezing her palms in his warm hands, filling her soul with relief he spoke softly.

"First and foremost... Always remember that we will never force you... The reason for this is to sit down with you and listen to you... So we know why you are running away... I again swear to my life Mera bacha... If your answer is still no at the end then I will not let anyone force you... Not even your mother even if my secret stash is at stake... You are more precious to me...,"

That light up a beautiful smile on the moonlight of the sheikh family. And everyone smiles with her as they hear his words.

"Bacha... The world will always find anything to talk about... You do something good... They talk, something bad, they talk... Even when you don't do anything they talk... Don't listen to them... Listen to your heart... Do you think your mama and I will take a bad decision for you?"

"No...,"

"Good because we will die before doing that... You are our one and only daughter... Even when I treat you, Imaan, and Anabia the same but you still own a piece of my heart that not even your mother does... Same with your idiot brother,"

"Hey... Don't start let's tag up on Dawood new episode,"

And the next moment Dawood hissed when a sharp elbow meet his sensitive ribcage. He glared at his wife but soon huff when she didn't look guilty.

Sadia snickered at his condition and give Imaan a flying kiss that burns Dawood but he leaned in and whispered many promises of revenge to his wife who turned cherry red soon.

"Ignore him... Like I was saying you are more important and that's why we are asking you this... Now tell me... Is Aarish your biological brother?"

"No...,"

"Foster brother?"

"No...,"

"Did we adopt him?"

"No... Baba, why are you asking this?"

Dilshad Sahab smiled as he patted her head and spoke again.

"Because... my bacha... If he is not all the mentioned things above then he is not your brother... And marrying him is not bad...,"

"But Baba...,"

"I know Bache... I heard the whole thing... now listen to me... Yes, we tell you to respect him and call him Bhai because he is your elder... his relation demands respect... but we didn't adopt him or anything... You know your mother and I am cousins, right? So you know it's not bad to marry your cousin... Right? See your brother and Bhabhi is so happy...,"

"It's not that Baba...,"

"Is it about him being bossy or strict?"

"no...,"

"Did he ever hurt you? Scold you?"

"No Baba...,"

"Ever force you to do anything?"

"Allah miyan Nahi... No, he didn't... I ran away in the opposite direction before he can say anything,"

Another "no" and Dilshad Sahab spoke in a desperate voice.

"Then... Tell me what it is so I can make it right like your dado,"

At those words, she turned her teary gaze at him and that crack the dam a little bit more.

"It's that I don't want to leave you and go away... I don't want to marry Bagad... I mean Aarish Bhai because... Because...,"

"Because... tell me bacha,"

Dilshad Sahab hold her face in his palm as he looked and seek his daughter's eyes for all her miseries. What secrets his precious daughter carry in her soul that burden her, he was trying his best to keep it together for her.

"Because dado said he will choose for me... That he will select the right one for me... Like him...,"

The words are barely audible but he heard them. And he knew how to soothe his daughter as he chuckled silently.

He shook his head and for a moment his eyes meet his wife who had a sad smile on her lips.

He closed his eyes remembering his father, 'She didn't know that you indeed choose for her Baba... And you choose the best,'.

Opening his eyes, he hugged his daughter close to his heart as he started speaking.

"You want to know why I agreed to this...,"

On Sadia nod, her father keeps talking as he passed each word with a smile that soothes her all doubts.

"I agreed to this proposal because I am selfish... I also don't want you to leave me alone... I can't afford it... So I will keep you close to my heart always...,"

"Chalo g... Shadi krke bhi yeh mere bacho ke haq pe daka mare gi mtlb hai... Not fair Baba,"

"baba!! See Bhai is being mean...,"

"Dawood...,"

Today is not his day, because he huffs and turned to his wife who just ignored him.

"Biwi...,"

"served you right miyan ji... Now shush...,"

Anabia clapped her hand excitedly that make everyone look at her who just shrugged her shoulders with a little extra dramatic lift.

"Today is eventful... continue... Continue... I will keep my silence,"

"Sare pagal mere hi Ghar hai...,"

Safa beghum feel like banging her head On the wall at her family's craziness but soon turned away.

"As I was saying... I am selfish to keep you close to me... And I know Aarish will do his best to keep you happy... And let me share a secret with you bacha...,"

He leaned closer to her ear and said the words that turn her world upside down.

"Baba choose him for you... He indeed chooses the best for his dia... Only the best for his dia...,"

She was shocked as she pulled away to look him in the eyes, she can't stomach the words.

The man who is her friend, her confidant, her support, her grandfather, her dado choose Bagad Billa g for her.

It's like the lightning bolt strike her and she just whispered the words.

"Are... You... Really?"

"Pehle Kabhi jhooth bola hai main ne apse?"

Sadia can't understand what to do and say. She just look at her father, but soon shook her head to answer him.

Dilshad Sahab holds her hand in his stronghold and gives her all the strength.

"It's the truth bacha... But only you don't know because you don't want to scare you before it's time... We never know Baba will leave us that soon... But I didn't tell you this to change your mind... You can still say no... It's not blackmailing or anything... I just clear your doubt... The web your thoughts create in your mind... Showing you that your dado will be happy either way because he loves his Dia smile and will do anything to make you smile... now decide... Ok?"

Both parents get up to let her think while Anabia and Imaan quickly take the seats leaving Dawood alone on the couch.

They keep silent for few minutes but then Anabia nudged her with the elbow getting her attention.

"At least tell me what happened that day in the mall? You don't even spill that and it's been one week,"

Sadia turned beetroot red at the mention of that day, she was left dumbfounded and shell-shocked that day with his behavior.

His eyes and words scared her but leave her mind more jumbled.

"N-nothing happened... And don't remind me that day because you turn out to be a traitor... You take side of Bagad Billa g and tricked me... Dono behan Bhai ek Jaise ho... Zalim,"

"You know my Bhai is not that bad... He is very good and handsome...,"

"To you...Bhai ki chamchi Kahi ki,"

Sadia elbowed her back because Sadia Sheikh never keep any Udhar, Specially not the violent ones.

Again she was lost in her thoughts when Dawood called her name.

"Huh...,"

"I said you just don't want to marry him because you think he is rude and bossy... And he bosses you around... Right?"

"I don't think... He is rude and bossy... Bagad Billa na ho Tu...,"

"Then marry him...,"

"What?"

Three equally shocked voices shrieked as Dawood close his ears to protect his eardrums.

"Damn women... You scream like Banshee...ouch,"

Getting a vase to head is not good for him but luckily it's plastic but he still glares at his sister.

"Then don't say things Bhai...,"

"Well, I am talking about your good...,"

"How?"

It got Sadia's attention, as Imaan and Anabia too leaned forward to listen to a smirking Dawood.

"First treat me with respect...,"

"Bhai...,"

"Dawood...,"

"Acha... acha... Na karo respect but don't scream...,"

That made the three women roll their eyes at his stupidity. And in irritation, Sadia told him to speak before she stab him this time.

"Geez, woman... As I was saying... Marry him...,"

"and how it will solve any of my problems? Like boo-hoo... it's the main issue here,"

Dawood winked at the sisters and they know that the next words will be in their brother's favor so they also show interest and play along.

"Everyone knows that when a man married a Woman... then it doesn't matter all his rudeness and bossiness will do out of the window... Biwi Jo bhi ho... Shohar kabu main ek na ek din aa hi Jata hai...,"

Anabia laughed, Imaan glared while Sadia is still confused at his words. Dawood know he had to explain it in more simple words for his sister's pea size brain.

"Listen... It's the perfect chance for you to rule the rude, bossy, and workaholic heir of the Sheikh family... Marry him... I mean if he had our family genes then he will be at your feet... Like dado, taya abu, Baba and me... Nahi Tu mehboob apky qadmo main wale Baba mil jaty hai Kahi se... No worries,"

Sadia looked more interested now, she leaned forward and almost kissed the coffee table but composed herself quickly.

"So you are saying that I can take my revenge and boss him around? Like really?"

"Yeah... Wives had more rights... It's a win-win for you baby sista...,"

Thinking on everything, about what her father told her dado and his decision, her brother's words, Aarish words and behavior for past years.

She closed her eyes and see her dado, standing there and smiling at her, making her smile as a sudden peace enveloped her soul, clearing all her doubts.

She know what to do and when she looked up, all three pairs of eyes were frozen on her. A bright smile light up her lips as she spoke shocking them.

...............

Aarish came home late because Asher throw all month work on him to distract him and it worked because when you give a workaholic work, they just do work.

Asher drives him home after they eat dinner because she can't miss the chance to meet his bia. So he tags along like always.

As they entered the main hall, they saw everyone sitting there, Qais Sahab, Noor beghum, Imaan, and Anabia but they stop talking when they saw them.

He frowned when he saw his sister's hugging his mother and his heart broke when he saw tears. He drop his bag and ran towards her as Asher followed him, like always.

He kneeled In front of his mother, taking her hands in his as he looked at her with concern and worry.

"What happened Ammi? Are you ok? We can go to the hospital... Uthein ap,"

"Aarish no ... I am fine bacha...,"

He was going to pull her up but she stopped him and caressed his face that alert his senses. His mother loved her kids as any mother do but she was always sensitive about Aarish.

"Then tell me what happened Ammi? My heart is paining... I can't see you cry,"

"Aarish wo...,"

"Wo kya Ammi... Imaan, anabia, Baba, you guys tell me what happened,"

"Bhai wo... Sadia...,"

He didn't hear another word after her name, his heart clenched in his chest and pain grip his soul because he thinks she rejected him Yet again.

He take a deep breath as he looked at his mother with a painful smile.

"It's ok Ammi... It's her right... You don't have to cry... Everything will be ok,"

Everyone was concerned for him while he give another painful smile to his mother.

"What about you? what will you do then?"

Aarish chuckled at his mother's words as he wipe her tears and kissed her hands looking at her lap. He move his eyes up and with another sad but determines smile he spoke.

"I will keep trying Ammi... I will keep trying till the day she will say those words and accept this Aarish... I am selfish... Too selfish to let her go Ammi... Till then let her be happy and relax... Meri dua Kabhi na Kabhi Tu Arsh par Jaye gi... Wo Kabhi na Kabhi Tu meri hogi... Mera yeh Ishq fitoor bhi poora ho hi Jaye ga...,"

Everyone smile as Noor beghum leaned in to kiss her son's forehead and whispered the words that shocked him to the core.

"Dua poori hogyi hai Aarish... Dua Arsh par pohanch bhi gyi aur Qubool bhi hogyi bacha... Apka Ishq fitoor poora hogya bacha...,"

He looked wide-eyed at his mother as no words escapes his mouth, and everyone smile at his speechlessness.

Flashback

She closed her eyes and see her dado, standing there and smiling at her, making her smile as a sudden peace enveloped her soul, clearing all her doubts.

She know what to do and when she looked up, all three pairs of eyes were frozen on her. A bright smile light up her lips as she spoke shocking them.

"Then start preparations... And tell them ke dulhan ne Han bola hai... Baraat time se laye,"

Winking at the three wide eyes, and shocked humans she left the room planning many things to make Aarish Sheikh life a living circus.

She was scrolling on her phone looking at a post when she read it loud and started laughing.

" ho gayi hai sazish Bagad Billa g ki barbadi ki...

Ghar par baat chal pari hai meri Shaadi ki...,"

" Wah Sadia... You will be a good poet one day...,"

Giggling and laughing she rolled in her bed unaware of the passion that one person has for her and how he will react to this news.

....

The news spread like a fire and both parents were over the cloud, they even blessed Sadia with hugs and kisses.

Noor beghum was crying after coming back home because after years of hiding and loving her from afar, her son get his love, she is always emotional when Aarish is involved but he misunderstood it.

Aarish still can't believe his ears as he looked at his mother with wide eyes like a cute lost baby and asked with doubt, insecurities.

"S-Sachi ammi?"

"Muchi... I am just so happy for you both that I cried and you misunderstood bacha... Sadia finally said yes... Your Dia said yes,"

"She said yes?"

Still not believing his fate, he asked again and this time Imaan answered with a teary smile.

"Yes, Bhai...,"

And the next moment Aarish get up kissed his mother, and sisters' forehead, and ran outside with everyone smiling wide.

"Bhai...,"

"jane do usko Imaan... Aese usko yaqeen Nahi aye ga,"

Imaan nodded her head at Qais Sahab's words and go with her parents to discuss all wedding work leaving Asher and anabia in the room.

Asher wiped his tear from the corner of his eyes, feeling excited for his best friend. His eyes follow Anabia and he moved to stand beside her.

"Mere majnu ko Tu uski Dia mil gyi... Apka kya khayal hai?"

Anabia spoke without turning towards him and he was burning to see those blue-green eyes that pierce his soul each time.

"Kis bare main?"

"about me..,"

"What about you Mr. Durrani,"

"Es durrani ki Rani ban,ne ke bare main...,"

Anabia turned around to look at him and he swear that his soul just melt and poof at that moment.

"You are crazy... But I have my own crown to look after... I don't share Mr. Durrani... Give this offer to someone else,"

With those words, she left him there with a stupid smile and a promise of eternity, a new Fitoor.

"ASHER DURRANI KI RANI TU EK HI HAI... ANABIA ASHER DURRANI... HAYE MAIN MARJAWAN...,"

He bet his cars and PS5 that he saw a small smile on her face and follow her to irritate the ice queen of his heart.

.....

Sadia was walking on the terrace after the whole family smothered her in hugs, kisses, and love, she need some time to think.

She was praying that what she decided will go as she thought. She needs a loving husband, not a robot or Hitler for dictating her life.

She was lost in her world when the terrace door bang open and startled her.

The chocolate bar in her hand fell, and she pouted after recovering, ready to curse the person but her breath hitch like always when she saw those eyes.

Aarish looked down at the chocolate bar, the same one that started their story and is still a part of. A small smile takes place on his face but he needs something more important.

He moved toward her and she step back until the railing block her. The bright moonlight is enough source of light so she avoid those eyes when he was standing very close to her.

"A-aarish bha..,"

"Shush...,"

That shut her up as soon as she opens her mouth. Two hearts were beating like drums but their rhythms are in sync.

He wanted to pull her scared form in his arms and take all her doubts, pain, and fears away but he can't now, not without taking her in his nikkah, so he restraint himself.

A strand of hair caressed her face and he lightly takes it, without actually touching her and tucked it behind her ear but that single act froze Sadia as her heart pound like crazy.

"Did they force you?"

"Huh...,"

She was so lost in the moment that his actions and question surprise her.

"Did they force you to say yes?"

She stopped moving but then shook her head after recollecting her courage. His presence always renders her mind and actions leaving her like a fool.

"Words Dia... I need words...,"

When she didn't speak for a moment, he take another step but still maintain a good distance when he saw her pale face.

"Please...,"

The pleading in his tone shocked her as she looked up and those eyes again stop her and capture her soul. She forgets the world and the words automatically escape her mouth.

"No...,"

"You are willing to marry me?"

She didn't want to say yes but his pleading voice and impatient eyes didn't do the work. As she spoke with hot red cheeks and fisted hands that hold her dupatta tightly.

"Yes... I am..,"

It's a mere whisper but it's enough for Aarish and his doubtful soul who didn't want to force his dia.

A sigh of relief left his lips as his tense muscles relaxed for a moment. He looked at her blushing face with a peaceful smile.

Sadia notice his relaxed body movement but soon get tensed when he moved toward her. She closed her eyes thinking about all the bad stuff.

"ap... Please stay away...,"

The words were forgotten when she felt her dupatta placed on her head, giving her a sense of protection.

He covered her head and shoulders with her dupatta, she wanted to open her eyes to look at him in clear confusion when she felt a light peck on her dupatta-covered head.

Her body froze at his actions, she didn't move or breathe because she can hear his pounding heart, his heavy breath, and his feel his trembling body close.

"Thank you dia... Thank you so much...,"

He pulled away for a moment and see her ethereal form for moment, her body covered, her eyes closed, her face red with blush, and her heart racing. She looked like magic, his magic.

He linger for a moment but soon he backed away with a final look leaving a dumbfounded Sadia who can't understand what happened.

She touched the dupatta and She looked at the starry night sky and whisper the words.

"Haye main Tu mar gyi,"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Thoughts on the chapter????

Do you guys like the crazy Sheikh family?

Any favourite scenes or dialogue?

The father-daughter duo or brother-sister? Which one is your favourite?

Do you think Safa beghum precious tea set will be avenged by her non-existent grandchildren or not?

Any words about the last scene?

Anyone finally happy? Because wedding will start in the next one... All cute romantic drama is coming your way my lovelies...

Also keep an eye open to any surprises... Wink wink

Thank you to everyone who support and love me toll this day so we are now a family of 680 people..

Share the story with your friends... Do comment openly and follow me for more updates because even If I post a notification on message board... People who didn't follow are confused...

I love you all... And sorry for not responding to anyone message or comments... I am really sorry if I didn't even when I tried my best to do so...

Aur insha'Allah jld milenge kyu ke story khatam krni hai ab😂

Don't forget to vote and comment ☺️❤️

Pray for me and my family... Always remember me in your prayers...

Pray for Palestine and Kashmiri families...

Stay at home, stay safe and healthy...

Till the next time...

Allah Hafiz and ba-bye ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 22.8K 97
Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank paper. This book is currently ?? ???? due...
103K 3.1K 20
DIL ◆Love =fresh flowers. ◆Journey of flower petals- each one telling its own story. ◆We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice be...
305K 15.9K 22
𝑺𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉... _ Anonymous Read the s...
124K 3.6K 14
18+ only. Short mature stories!