Seat Zero ( FoodWars x Male R...

By YuenLoonX

[ Completed ] Y/N L/N, The Seat Zero of Totsuki Academy. The Chef that stands even above The Council of Ten. More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
꧂༒ B I O ༒꧁
Φ Prologue Φ
Φ Chapter 1 一 Φ
Φ Chapter 2 二 Φ
Φ Chapter 3 三 Φ
Φ Chapter 4 四 Φ
Φ Chapter 5 五 Φ
Φ Chapter 6 六 Φ
Φ Chapter 7 七 Φ
Φ Chapter 8 八 Φ
Φ Chapter 9 九 Φ
Π Chapter 10 十 Π
Π Chapter 11 十一 Π
Π Chapter 12 十二 Π
Π Chapter 13 十三 Π
Π Chapter 14 十四 Π
ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ
ΠΔ Chapter 16 十六 ΠΔ
Δ Chapter 17 十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 18 十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 19 十九 Δ
Δ Chapter 20 二十 Δ
Δ Chapter 21 二十一 Δ
Δ Chapter 22 二十二 Δ
Δ Chapter 23 二十三 Δ
Δ Chapter 24 二十四 Δ
Δ Chapter 25 二十五 Δ
Δ Chapter 26 二十六 Δ
Δ Chapter 27 二十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 28 二十八 Δ
|Φ| Chapter 30 三十 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 31 三十一 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32 三十二 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32.5 三十二.五 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 33 三十三 |Φ|
|Π| Chapter 34 三十四 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 35 三十五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 36 三十六 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 37 三十七 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 38 三十八 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39 三十九 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39.5 三十九.五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 41 四十一 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 42 四十二 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 43 四十三 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 44 四十四 |Π|
Φ Epilogue Φ
| Author's Note |
ANNOUNCEMENT
✨🏐 NEW BOOK 🏐✨
🎃 Halloween Special 2021 🎃
🎀🎄Christmas Special 2021🎄🎀
✨🎇 New Year Special 2022 🎇✨
⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️
Beach Chapter
✨ NOTICE ✨

Δ Chapter 29 二十九 Δ

2.6K 75 100
By YuenLoonX

Continuation...

Urara | M |: "The Team Foodwar, STARTS NOW!" She announced before all the competitors rushed into the pantry, The crowd cheering their heads off as they watched in anticipation.

~ Timeskip • After getting ingredients ~

Urara | M |: "The chef's have begun preparing!.. No, Nagasawa Hiro is still not here?.."

Tadokoro: "Eh?"

Yoshino: "What is Hiro doing?!"

Sakaki: "It's okay, He's here.." She assured while said guy was making his way towards the station.

'Oh?.. Sanbanko flour? Why that?...' Wondering in thought, Your eyes widened after realizing what he had planned to do before a cocky smirk took over your face.

'I see.. That's pretty bold, Hiro..' You said in your thoughts after seeing his ingredients and before looking at what Kinokuni was doing.

'Mizumawashi.. Mixing water and Soba flour with your hands and evenly spreading it out.. She's definitely skilled with handling Soba, Such skilled handwork.. But..' You scoffed in your thoughts before looking back to Hiro, Who also brought out the same huge commercial bowl which Kinokuni had as he spread out his Soba and Wheat flour mixture.

Yoshino: "Is he seriously gonna hand-make Soba?!"

Sakaki: "Does he have that much skill, Y/N-senpai?!"

Y/N: "Pfft- What kind of question is that? Of course! After all, He's my apprentice.." You said while everyones eyes widened in surprise and shock.

Hiro was gradually adding water to his sifted flour mixture, tossing with his fingertips until flour is incorporated and forms a crumbly mixture just like you taught him.

Marui: "Wow, That's so cool! It's just as elegant as the previous.."

Erina: "Yeah... In the Soba world, There's a saying, Cut three days, roll three months and mix three years.. That's the time it takes to be proficient in these fields, Seeing Kinokuni-senpai working on it, I can tell... the weight of the time she's dedicated on Soba.. Watching Hiro-kun do the same, He has just as much skill, If not.. possibly even more.. Just what did the two of you did over the week, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Um.. I kind of transferred some of my knowledge into him.. Maybe just enough to get him all the way up to like... The 3rd Seat or something? Though if I could train him for a longer time period... He could probably reach the 2nd Seat in no time.. Or even the 1st Seat if you add more months to it.." You said with a casual tone as everyone was wide-eyed.

Kuga: "Heh?! You mean Hiro-chin is stronger than me?!"

Y/N: "Yeah?.." You replied carefreely, Not really aware of hurting his feelings as Kuga paled.

Yoshino: "Wait! Can Hirocchi beat Isshiki-senpai?!"

Y/N: "Probably not?"

Sakaki: "But I thought Hiro-san has as much skill as the 3rd Seat?.."

Y/N: "I guess he does, Isshiki just has more skill and experience, He's yet to reveal his colors.. So when he does, You'll be surprised.."

Ibusaki: "Have the two of you ever engage in a Foodwar?.."

Y/N: "Who? Me and Isshiki?" You asked before they all nodded.

"Yeah, a couple of times.. Though they weren't really official.. We were just messing around back then.."

Everyone but you: "Who won?!"

Y/N: "Um.. We didn't really know?"

Daigo and Sato: "How come?!"

Y/N: "Well.. Usually, The judges we've asked to taste always passed out and had these weird look on their faces as if they had the best thing in their lives or something?" You replied back as they deadpanned in realization.

Everyone but you: "Seriously?.."

Y/N: "Yeah well.. Does it matter? It's all in the past... Look!" You said while pointing towards Hiro's direction.

Whereas they did look and had their eyes widened again, Hiro and Kinokuni had perfectly made their Soba noodles.

Soma: "Wow, What in the world?!"

Takumi: "They finished at the same time.. Their Soba's look identical too.."

Tadokoro: "Yeah, But different in color.."

Y/N: "Hiro's Soba has a darker color due to him using Sanbanko flour while Kinokuni had used Ichibanko flour, hence the lighter color.."

Alice: "Yes! Depending on which part of the Buckwheat seed you use, You call it Ichibanko, Nibanko and Sanbanko.. Ichibanko uses the endosperm which turns into powder first.."

Y/N: "Yeah.. It makes a smooth and tender soba with an elegant flavor.."

Alice: "For Nibanko, You keep milling until you get the germ around the endersperm.."

Hayama: "So that makes a balanced aroma and texture?.."

Kurokiba: "Yeah.."

Alice: "Finally, Sanbanko is the flour which includes the parts near the bran.."

Y/N: "Yeah.. The quality of the texture is lost but it has the strongest flavor.. He's gonna-.."

Yoshino: "He's gonna what?"

Y/N: "No.. Nevermind.." You replied with a smirk on your face when you saw Hiro pan-searing a couple of Red-shrimps and some Beef potstickers in separate pans.

He was making a Sesame Soy-Ginger mixture before glazing the potstickers with it, Making a strong pleasurable aroma cover the hall.

Hayama: "What an amazing aroma.."

Kurokiba: "Yeah..."

Erina: "Are those his toppings?.. That's pretty unusual for hand-made Soba.." She said with worry clear in her tone, Hearing this, You side-glanced her and chuckled.

Y/N: "Just wait and see.."

After Hiro made his Sesame Soy-ginger glazed potstickers, He moved onto making a Browned-butter Honey garlic sauce, Which he finished at lightning speed. Hiro poured it at the side of the pan where the Red-shrimp was being cooked as it caused another aroma explosion.

???: "That smells delicious!"

??: "I know right?! I can die happily from this.."

????: "Just who's that guy?!.."

Erina: "He's skilled.. for someone my age.."

Y/N: "Heh? Aren't you skilled too? For someone your age?-" You were cut off by another aroma bomb which came from his slow-cooker pot.

'Teriyaki chicken?.. In soba? What is this concept..' You said in your thoughts before returning to watch.

Isshiki somehow appeared infront of Hiro, Who immediately panicked as his Senior watched him cook.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Isshiki: "Good.. You're not nervous.."

Hiro: "I-isshiki-senpai?! What are you doing here?.. I-i mean, Shouldn't you be cooking?"

Isshiki: "Hmm?.. Oh, Don't worry about me.. Encouraging each other is also part of teamwork .."

Hiro: "I-is that so-.." He was cut off by a familiar yet annoying voice.

Julio: "Isshiki! Stop getting distracted! Cooking is an art, That includes even our actions during preparations, We ourselves are part of the artwork.. Face me and let's make one work of art!.. You and I can do it.."

??: "His signature move!.. It's what he calls the Peppermill Rondo!"

Julio: "Let's make the greatest sessione together!" He said before winking.

...

...

...

Isshiki: "Sorry, What's your name again?" He said in both an apologetic and carefree tone. You and Hiro both tried to hold your laugh backs as you had flashbacks of you asking the same thing.

Julio: "Heh?!?!"

Rindo: "Isshiki! Rindo-senpai is very sad! Atleast remember your classmates' name!"

Isshiki: "Rindo-senpai, You look good with your hair tied up.." He compliemented with a closed-eyed smile while Rindo being herself took the bait.

Rindo: "You think so? Hehe~"

Julio: "Don't start up a conversation! Whatever, Isshiki! I will leave a lasting impression with this battle!" He said before hurriedly sautéeing his eel in garlic and onions and seasoning it with salt and pepper.

'What's up with that dish? It's so... ordinary, Makes me want to throw up.. I swear if he adds white wine and tomatoes..' You sweatdropped in your thoughts before watching what he'll do.

Julio adds a white wine which he twirls around in a cool way, Meanwhile you paled dramatically after seeing him do this.

'I knew it.. Nothing special..'

Isshiki had opened his crate of fresh eels, Then going to think about starting an eel farm, Making Yoshino and the others yell at him.

Julio: "You're not even taking this battle seriously! You're always like that! You never put in your best effort!" He then started babbling about Isshiki not being serious with his battles and that he was a shame to the Isshiki name.

Isshiki: "Haha~ That's harsh, But it can't be helped, It's true.." He replied with a carefree tone and a closed-eyed smile.

Julio: "Isshiki! Have you no pride at all?! You're no longer the 7th Seat and yet you still hang out with those inferior Polar Star people? I say this for you, An Isshiki shouldn't be associated with people like them!-"

He was immediately cut off by Isshiki stabbing through the eel and burying the knife into the chopping board, Making it the only sound heard before an eerie silence.

Isshiki: "Um.. Shiratsu-kun was it?" He asked with a serious tone before he looked back towards Julio's direction with the coldest glare anyone has seen, One that possibly rivals even your own.

Isshiki: "Can you zip it?.." He asked with the same serious tone making Julio and Soma's eyes widen in shock.

[ A/N: Me trying to get a screenshot of him slicing an Eel with lightning speed: 🤕 ]

Before anyone could make a sound, Isshiki had sliced the Eel through it's belly with lightning speed, A smirk formed on your face as you continued watching, Completely unaffected by the tense atmosphere.

Everyone except you had shocked expressions, Eyes widened and mouths agape. Isshiki laid his Eel filet on the chopping board as it revealed a white color much to everyones confusion.

Shortly, The part where the spine was still intact had started bleeding, Surprising Kurokiba the most.

Kurokiba: "What the?- It's as if the blood vessels didn't realize they were cut.."

'Damn, Now I know for certain.. At that time, He wasn't even showing half of his potential, Such monstrous skill.. Just who is he really?..' Soma said in his thoughts after seeing his Senior's skill.

Isshiki: "'People like them', huh? My my, I didn't think you'd run your mouth with me but also everyone in the dorm.. Okay, I've decided Shiratsu-kun.. I'll use all my power to give you a crushing defeat.." He stated, Still with his serious tone as everyone still had their eyes widened.

...

...

...

Long story short, In the midst of cooking, The judges of the Team Foodwar had arrived shortly after some conversations with Isshiki, Kinokuni and the others.

Surprise! The judges were from the WGO or World Gourmet Organization, They were called Bookmen and had sworn to judge with absolute fairness, Some more info on the WGO, They give the stars to the restaurant they deem worthy of them. Chef's who've had earned a star from the WGO had their reputations spiked up, Though, for those who lost them had also lost their confidence and decided to close up their shops and more along those lines.

Anne, A judge or a bookman from WGO had seen Soma's shirt that read his Diner's name, Upon seeing it, She flipped through her book and tried to find it, But unfortunately it was nowhere to be found, She had intentionally belittled the Yukihira Diner whereas Soma on the other hand, returned the insult saying 'Can these people really be judges?', Making the crowd yell at him for his words.

Shortly after, Julio had finished cooking first as he walked up towards the judges' table with his dishes at hand.

Shiratsu's dish was called capitone in umido, It's a stewed large female eel called capitone served with thick tomato sauce from San Marzano tomatoes and spice. Two pieces of crispy polenta are accompanied as the garnish. Eating this dish induces the sensation of being pinned and squeezed by a incredibly voluptuous bust.

While Isshiki had finished after, Serving his dish called Polar Star Style, Hitsumabushi.

Y/N: "Oi Isshiki, You damned thief.. Did you just use my herb-infused olive oil with your Eel?" You asked with narrowed eyes as he chuckled sheepishly.

Isshiki: "Yeah.. I hope you don't mind.. I stole them all myself.." He said with a closed-eyed smile while you let out a sigh of annoyance.

Soma: "Wait! Stop stop stop! You mean, You used one of Y/N-senpai's special ingredient that contained the 'What' cuisines of the world?"

Takumi: "You mean All the'Grand' cuisines of the World?"

Y/N: "No, I threw that away.. Since everyone has been trying to get their hands on them.. The herb-infused oil he used was something inferior compared to the previous one.."

Everyone in the Polar Star Dorm except you and Isshiki: "You threw it away?!"

Y/N: "Yeah, That's my recipe.. Idiots.. Go make your own.."

Isshiki: "Exactly, I'm not as skilled as Y/N when it comes to flavor blending.. Mixing multiple Cuisines into one dish is way too much.. But the custom Olive oil was a little easier to use..."

"Applying it to the Eel while it cooked added a great new kind of aroma.. When you pour in the soup, The amplified flavor will just increase and eventually knock your senses over all just because of how delicious it will become.."

And Just like that, The judges started eating his dish, As if struck by lightning they ate like there was no tomorrow. They were halted by Isshiki who has requested them to pour the soup.

Isshiki had poured the broth inside the pot in two extra dishes, Successfully melting the cheese inside the risotto giving anyone who eats it, A pleasant after taste.

He hands it to none other than You and Julio, Whereas the two of you had taken the dish. Julio had taken a bite out of it and instantly...

Julio: "Meraviglioso!" He yelled while striking a pose. You watched his reaction and snickered.

Then you took a bite out of his dish and thought about what to say while chewing.

Isshiki: "So, Is it delicious?" He asked after watching you swallow the bite. A smirk formed on your face before saying your thoughts.

Y/N: "I must say.. This is gourmet on a whole other level.."

Isshiki: "Is it delicious?.."

Y/N: "Hmmm..." You hummed in thought while everyone especially Soma waited in anticipation for your answer.

"It's delicious... Atleast that's what everyone else will say, But for me, It's an okay work.. Goodjob.." You complimented with an amused tone before handing Soma the plate.

Y/N: "I know you want to eat it.. Share with the others if you want.." You said before he gladly took the plate from your hands and grabbed his own spoon and ate along with the others who munched on the dish.

"Sorry Isshiki, Was I too honest?.." You asked after he walked up towards you and the others.

Isshiki: "No, It's fine.. Atleast I tried though and I got an 'Okay' from you.. Which is good.."

It was unanimous, Isshiki won that round without a cinch, Making everyone in the jail cell cheer at his victory.

Yoshino: "Isshiki-senpai!.."

Y/N: "Dude, Are you crazy?! I could tell you had a hard time pulling that off... You should've stuck to regular high-quality olive oil.. Would've been more traditional.."

Isshiki: "Yeah... But because I didn't, I won easily and it was also for our juniors.." He said while Yoshino hugged him through the bars.

Anne: "Mr. Isshiki.. May I smell what's in the bottle of Olive oil?"

Y/N: "I wouldn't do that if I were you.." You assured but she was too stubborn. Isshiki had opened the bottle and Anne positioned her nose above the lid, An aroma, so fragrant and powerful, Had dramatically knocked her out, With Isshiki catching her.

Hayama: "What the?-.. That aroma.. It's too complex to even analyze.."

Y/N: "Idiots.." You mumbled, watching the scene infront of you while pinching your nose.

Yoshino: "I thought that was supposed to be inferior than the last one, How is it still that strong?!"

Takumi: "No.. Compared to his mixture from the Battle with the survivors.. This one has a weaker smell, Though it's still strong.." He assured while you sealed the Olive oil bottle.

Anne: "P-pardon me.. That caught me off guard.."

Isshiki: "It's fine.."

Y/N: "Alright Lady, Go back to judging.. Our friend is about to finish.." You said before pointing towards Hiro, Who had pulled out his Teriyaki chicken from the slow-cooker pot.

Another aroma bomb, Though not as strong as your Olive oil bottle. It was still able to engulf the whole hall again, Releasing an amazing succulent aroma, much to everyones pleasure.

Hisako: "Amazing, That smells good.."

Kurokiba: "Yeah.. I'm surprised, Based from all his stuttering from earlier.. It wouldn't surprise me if Nagasawa was weak.. But this.."

Hayama: "Just proves us wrong.."

Hiro and Kinokuni were doing the exact same thing with the exact measure of speed, Slicing Soba with a huge amount of focus and precision.

Erina: "Seasoned Soba craftsmen can cut Soba noodles precisely, to a tenth of a milimeter.. It's no surprise Kinokuni-senpai is one of them.. But to think Hiro-kun can do the same.. Impressive.."

Y/N: "I'll bet you my whole career, He's way too focused that he didn't even know what just happened.."

Erina: "Hmph, I'd rather not.."

~ Timeskip • Hiro vs Kinokuni | Later ~

The snow had come down harder, Making the whole hall grow even colder while the temperature kept dropping. A victorious smirk had appeared on both Hiro and yours' face after feeling this.

Ikumi: "The snow had come down harder.."

Sakaki: "It's colder.."

Kinokuni: "It's complete.." She said with a cocky look on her face before serving her trays.

"Kinokuni-style kyuuwari Soba with sakura shrimp kakiage, Please enjoy.." She said with her usual tone while the crowd marvelled.

???: "Amazing!"

??: "It looks too good!"

Anne: "Now then, Let's try it.." She said before taking a slurp of the soba, Instantly having a Foodgasm along with her felloe judges.

Eventually, Both the noodles and kakiage disappeared within a matter of time. Surprising the judges, As they themselves didn't even realize they already finished it.

Requesting seconds, Kinokuni complied before serving them another order followed by another and another. Which led them to nickname it The Soba that leaps through time...

After awhile, It was finally Hiro's turn to serve which he walked calmly through the hall towards the judges' table as he placed his own Soba dishes down.

Hiro: "It's done, Please try it..." He said before everyone's eyes widened in surprise.

[ A/N: Please ignore the small bowl on the top left, It's not included but it's in the picture.. ]

Hiro: "It's Stir-Fried Soba, 3-Ways.."

He had atleast 9 dishes as he presented 3 for each judge.

Anne: "3 Ways?.."

Hiro: "Yes, The 1st bowl, Sesame Soba with Brown Butter honey garlic sauce.. The 2nd bowl has The Sesame Soy-based Soba along with the glazed pot-stickers.. The Last one would be Sesame sichuan-based Soba with Teriyaki chicken.."

Yoshino: "Amazing! Those look delicious!"

The judges were silent, As if they trembled at the presence of the dish. Their eyes covered with a shadow, Blocking the view of their expressions.

Anne: "Alright.. Let's begin-"

Hiro: "Wait, As the chef of these dishes.. I would like to make a request, If you don't mind?"

Anne: "Sure.. W-what is it?"

Hiro: "..Start with the Sesame Soy-based one then the Teriyaki chicken before the Brown butter Honey-Garlic Soba.." He requested as they nodded.

They did as Hiro requested before immediately developing a Foodgasm that clearly displayed the dishes to be out of this world.

Anne: "The Hand-made SobaAaAgh!~ It's just as good as Miss Kinokuni's.."

Kinokuni: "Excuse me?!" She exclaimed, Clearly offended.

Anne: "It's so~ good!~"

Judge(B): "... This soba~ Such strong flavors and aroma.."

Judge(W): "Yeah.. I'd say this is better than Miss Kinokuni's Soba dish.." He said before eating even more.

Kinokuni: "What?! How is that possible?!" She said before looking towards Hiro's counter.

Everyone was silent, Mostly due to disbelief, The director had his gloomy expression as he continued to watch his soldiers get defeated.

Urara | M |: "Now then, Who is the winner?" She asked whilr the judges had their decision making faces again.

Anne: "We have come to a decision, Now we will vote.. The winner of the First bout, The 3rd Match between Kinokuni Nene vs Hiro Nagasawa.."

Judge(B): "We have all agreed that the winner is.. This dish.."

???: "Heh?"

??: "Which one?"

Anne: "Miss Kinokuni.."

Kinokuni: "Yes?"

Anne: "I heard there was a saying, Proof is better than debating.. Do you have any extra servings of Soba? Please try it.."

Kinokuni: "I won't eat his-"

Anne: "No, I want you to eat the Soba you served.." She said, Shocking the girl with pigtails and glasses, Kinokuni made her way towards her own station and started eating her own Soba.

'What's the point?.. Like usual, I made the best-' She cut herself off, Her eyes widening
In realization.

Anne: "It's not the same as usual, right Miss Kinokuni? Compared to your usual Soba, It's not as aromatic.."

"Then what about Mr. Nagasawa's.." She asked as Kinokuni tried Hiro's Soba and her eyes widened again.

Kinokuni: "You're right... It's more aromatic than my Soba... Infact, It's the most aromatic Soba I've ever eaten.... But why, I didn't make any mistake in preparing mine.."

Y/N: "It's the temperature.."

Kinokuni: "Did you know of this?" She asked looking towards your direction.

Y/N: "Well yeah, It was obvious.. This huge hall, The snowy weather outside.. There were so many factors that'd hinder the Soba's aroma.. This place was the most unfavorable location to bring out the Soba's goodness.." You explained while Kinokuni had widened her eyes in shock.

Kinokuni: "That's just coincidence!"

Isshiki: "No, It's not just coincidence.. Hiro-kun has expected this to happen from the very beginning.." He informed as Kinokuni's eyes widened in horror.

Hiro: "Yes, When I was picking out the Buckwheat Flour, I thought the aroma was weak.. That's why I cooked it in oil to heighten the Soba's aroma.. Y/N-senpai had told me that if I wanted to stir-fry Soba, I should use Sanbanko Flour, Since it had the strongest flavor, The only problems with it was the aroma and texture..."

Kinokuni: "That's why you had all those toppings.."

Hiro: "Yes, It's to have the best of the best Soba that excels in both flavor and aroma.. I've also heightened the texture when I was hand-making it... Though, I can't really tell you how because it's our secret.." He said before looking at you, You sent him a nod with him doing the same.

Y/N: "When the theme was chosen and it was Soba.. Did you even bother stopping and thinking of other options?.." You asked as her eyes widened again.

"You did not.."

Isshiki: "Yeah.. That's because you were taught that the Kinokuni-Style.. is the best Soba is made from Ichibanko.."

'Why?.. Why?! I've been training for so long to make the Best Soba..' Kinokuni said in her thoughts.

Kinokuni: "Tell me.. How were you able to do that? This is a Foodwar, It's serious.. It's already stressful enough to try and cook as usual.."

Hiro: "Heh? What do you mean? My dream is to become one of the best chef's out there... Of course I can do it.. If I could, I'd like to even surpass Y/N-senpai someday in the future.."

Anne: "These bowls hold a new possibiloty for Soba, Something only he can express.."

Judge(W): "The winner of the First Bout, Third match is.."

Judge(B): "Hiro Nagasawa, Of the Rebel Team!" He announced as the Rebel Team cheered in victory.

Yoshino: "Hirocchi!!!.."

Sakaki: "Good work!!"

Ikumi: "Yeah!! Goodjob!.."

Soma: "You beat the 6th Seat!"

Takumi: "That was superb.."

Isami: "That was amazing!.." They all complimented while Hi-Fiving Hiro for his victory.

Alice: "Not bad.."

Kurokiba: "Yeah.."

Hayama: "..."

Tadokoro: "Hiro-kun, Hiro-kun, Hiro-kun!" She said while Hi-Fiving said guy three times.

Kuga: "Good work, Using Sichuan Cuisine, Hiro-chin?  Hehe–"

Hiro: "Thank you all so much.."

Y/N: "Oi I thought I told you to knead the dough thoroughly huh?!"

Hiro: "W-well.. I did knead the dough.. Um-Thoroughly.."

Y/N: "Did you now? Then why was it n–"

Erina: "Y/N, It's fine.. Hiro-kun, Goodwork out there.. An impressive job executed in an impressive way.. I commend you for that.." She said while Hiro Hi-Fived Mimasaka Subaru.

Y/N: "Oh alright, Fine.. You did a fine job.."

Hiro: "Thank you so much!" He said after bowing a complete 90° angle.

Urara | M |: "Get off your high horses, You rebels.."

Kuga: "You'll get wrinkles on your face.."

Urara | M |: "Shut up! Our one and only Kaburagi Shoko-senpai is fighting our first match. She was a true ace whom was given the New Elite Ten's 5th Seat after the Battle Royale.."

Y/N: "Battle Royale?.."

Kuga: "Hmm.. Thanks for the explanation, But you know.. She's up against someone who was the Elite Ten's 3rd Seat..." He said before the crowd cheered, Making Urara look back and her eyes widened in shock.

Anne: "The 1st Match was unanimous.. Megishima Tosuke of the Rebel Team wins!"

Urara: "What?!"

Isami: "That means.."

Sakaki: "The first bout.."

Sato: "My my.."

Daigo: "Are you serious?"

Ikumi: "The Rebels Teams'"

Yoshino: "Complete victory!!" They all cheered as they celebrated.

[ Insert - Outro Theme ]

Megishima: "Yukihira.. I'll keep my promise, Got a problem?" He asked with a smirk.

Soma: "No!" He replied with a grin while You, Erina and Hiro talked.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Saito: "If we keep losing like this.. All of us might be gone by the 3rd Bout.."

Rindo: "Oh? That would be a problem.. Though, We all know were as good as gone if we compete against that.. Monster of a Chef.." She said, referring to you.

Eizan: "Hmph! I will crush Yukihira Soma, no matter what.."

Momo: "Smashing them while they think they're all that is funner than winning normally anyways.."

Tsukasa: "We don't have to worry about all of us being defeated.."

Rindo: "Nene, Don't feel too responsible.." She said, patting Kinokuni's head as if she was a child.

Azami | M |: "Friends, We will take a quick break now... After that, Chef's from each team will fight again under different themes. It'a the Team Foodwar's 2nd Bout.. Well then, Good day"

The director walked down the halls with hos gloomy expression, But this time, He gritted his teeth in annoyance while having a look of fury plastered over his face.

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Joichiro: "So Three wins for now, huh?"

Fa/N: "Yeah.. The battle will only get harder from here.."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

A/N: First Bout is done! Onto the Second round.. Oh and if ya'll were wondering why theres 2 chapters, I had to split them up..

First reason, Picture limit.

Second reason, So theres more chapters!

Well anyways, That was everything! Lowkey, kind of craving stir-fried Soba now.. XD.. See you all in the next chapters!

That's all Readers, Thank you all so so much! I love you everyone!!!

-Yuen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...
254K 11.5K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
127K 2.1K 15
y/n lived with his grandpa in a small village his grandpa's goal was to get y/n in Totsuki Saryo Culinary Institute y/n has been working hard ever si...
86.8K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...