Seat Zero ( FoodWars x Male R...

By YuenLoonX

[ Completed ] Y/N L/N, The Seat Zero of Totsuki Academy. The Chef that stands even above The Council of Ten. More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
꧂༒ B I O ༒꧁
Φ Prologue Φ
Φ Chapter 1 一 Φ
Φ Chapter 2 二 Φ
Φ Chapter 3 三 Φ
Φ Chapter 4 四 Φ
Φ Chapter 5 五 Φ
Φ Chapter 6 六 Φ
Φ Chapter 7 七 Φ
Φ Chapter 8 八 Φ
Φ Chapter 9 九 Φ
Π Chapter 10 十 Π
Π Chapter 11 十一 Π
Π Chapter 12 十二 Π
Π Chapter 13 十三 Π
Π Chapter 14 十四 Π
ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ
ΠΔ Chapter 16 十六 ΠΔ
Δ Chapter 17 十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 18 十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 19 十九 Δ
Δ Chapter 20 二十 Δ
Δ Chapter 21 二十一 Δ
Δ Chapter 22 二十二 Δ
Δ Chapter 23 二十三 Δ
Δ Chapter 24 二十四 Δ
Δ Chapter 25 二十五 Δ
Δ Chapter 27 二十七 Δ
Δ Chapter 28 二十八 Δ
Δ Chapter 29 二十九 Δ
|Φ| Chapter 30 三十 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 31 三十一 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32 三十二 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 32.5 三十二.五 |Φ|
|Φ| Chapter 33 三十三 |Φ|
|Π| Chapter 34 三十四 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 35 三十五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 36 三十六 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 37 三十七 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 38 三十八 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39 三十九 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 39.5 三十九.五 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 41 四十一 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 42 四十二 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 43 四十三 |Π|
|Π| Chapter 44 四十四 |Π|
Φ Epilogue Φ
| Author's Note |
ANNOUNCEMENT
✨🏐 NEW BOOK 🏐✨
🎃 Halloween Special 2021 🎃
🎀🎄Christmas Special 2021🎄🎀
✨🎇 New Year Special 2022 🎇✨
⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️
Beach Chapter
✨ NOTICE ✨

Δ Chapter 26 二十六 Δ

3.8K 105 145
By YuenLoonX

Continuation...

Hiro: "AHHH!!! Y/N-SENPAI?!..." He asked making you cross your arms and look at him in disappointment.

Y/N: "Damn right.. Could you repeat those words? Say it to my face.." You demanded but was answered by silence.

"Exactly.. You're getting eaten up by pressure and I'm here to help.. Giving up is not an option.. Go down fighting than go down yielding, Understand?" He then nods slowly in agreement as you sighed in relief.

Y/N: "Alright, Mind explaining what this mess is?"

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. I-i-i.. I can't do it.. But at the same time.. I don't want to get expelled." He said before bawling his eyes out due to the stress making you let out a sigh.

Y/N: ".. Honestly, I can't blame you.. I'd probably be in the same position if I were you... But I wouldn't give up just yet.. Hiro Nagasawa, Stand up.. I'm here to help.." You said as he slowly did what you commanded.

"Now then.. Do youwant to be a chef?"

Hiro: "... Yes.."

Y/N: "I'll ask again, Do. You. Want. To. Be. A. Chef?"

Hiro: "Y-yes!"

Y/N: "Hiro Nagasawa, Do you want to be a chef?!"

Hiro: "YES!"

Y/N: "Then start by cleaning this mess up!" You yelled making him flinch and obey immediately.

Hiro: "Yes!" He replied as he speedily cleaned up his mess while you watched him do so.

Y/N: "First step to being a good chef is to work in a tidy environment.. And try to not be clumsy.."

Hiro: "Yes!" He replied, wiping the counter of a spilled butter sauce.

~ Timeskip • After Cleaning ~

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. I'm done cleaning.." He said but recieved no answer as you were sleeping on the couch.

"Um.. Y/N-senpai?." He asked trying to wake you up and succeeding in doing so.

Y/N: "Huh? Oh.. What time is it?"

Hiro: "It's 5:26 PM.."

Y/N: "Okay.. Let's start then.." You said before going into a recently cleaned kitchen.

"So.. What are you gonna do? Like.. Are you supposed to battle someone or something?"

Hiro: "Y-yes.. I was supposed to go against.. The newly appointed 8th Seat of the Elite Ten, was it?"

Y/N: "Oh? If they're the 8th Seat then this'll be easier than I thought.. Not like it was hard in the first place.. So, what's the theme then?"

Hiro: "They said it was Lobsters.. But didn't specify the kind.."

Y/N: "I see.. Well then, Did you start anything yet?"

Hiro: "Yes.. But, I accidentally spilled most of it from earlier.."

Y/N: "Oh you mean that regular butter sauce?"

Hiro: "Yes.."

Y/N: "Oh well that's fine then.. It was nothing special anyways.. So, To start, What do you wanna do? You wanna make a savory dish? Or a sweet dish? What?"

Hiro: "Uhm.. I-i was planning on making a savory dish.. Because it would seem more appropriate for the Lobster?"

Y/N: "Appropriate? Anyone can make sweet dishes for Lobsters too, you know? But since you wanna make a Savory dish, We can disregard that.."

"Alright, What Cuisine?"

Hiro: "Um.. Uh.. I was.. Um.."

Y/N: "What? Speak up.."

Hiro: "Well, I wanted to ask about your opinion on this, Because I have no clue what to do.."

Y/N: "Hmm? Well, I'd go with a Fusion of French and Indian.."

Hiro: "French and Indian? That sounds like... it won't go well together.."

Y/N: "Hiro, If you didn't know.. I've already mastered these cuisines, I know my way around them and I can mix and manipulate the ingredients from each cuisine and form unusual but out of this world styles.."

Hiro: "Yes.. Then that works for me too! Thank you so much Y/N-senpai!"

Y/N: "Alright, I'm gonna pass down some of my knowledge, So you better listen carefully.. Okay?"

Hiro: "Yes!-"

Y/N: "Wait, Actually.. I'll have you do the steps, I'll guide you along.. Okay?"

Hiro: "... Y-yes.."

Y/N: "Now where are your ingredients?"
You asked as he smiled sheepishly. Your eyes narrowed at his reaction before letting out a sigh.

"They're all ruined, huh?" He nods before apologizing.

Hiro: "I'm really sorry-"

Y/N: "No.. We'll get them tomorrow.. For now go rest.. We have a long day tomorrow.. Got it?"

Hiro: "Yes!" He said before walking away and going towards his bedroom. You stayed on the couch where you decided to rest.

Y/N: "This kid... Ugh, Screw it.. I'll take him there tomorrow.." You said before closing your eyes and eventually started falling asleep.

~ Timeskip • Next Day | 7:32 AM ~

A Cold weather had enveloped the streets and alleys of [Hiro's Location ], Hokkaido, Countable numbers of cars drove down its slippery streets as most of the outside was covered in snow and ice that brought shivers down anyones bodies if they ever came in contact with it.

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai, Where are we going? It's freezing out here.." He said wearing thick clothing as he tried warming himself.

Y/N: "We're going fishing.." You replied as fog or mist literally went out your mouth with every word you spoke.

'It's so cold.. What the heck..' Said you, In your thoughts as Hiro walked beside you.

Hiro: "How are we going fishing?.. Is that okay with a weather like this?"

Y/N: "Nope, In all circumstamces, It's never okay to go fishing under a weather like this.."

Hiro: "So were risking our lives for what?" He asked as you looked towards him and smirked.

Y/N: "For Delicious food" You said before walking away as Hiro stood there and looked at you in awe before running to catch up.

~ Timeskip • After Awhile | 8:23 AM ~

Y/N: "Here we are.." You said as both you and Hiro stood infront of a warehouse-like building.

Hiro: "Inugami Fisheries Corporation?.." He asked looking towards where you stood but didn't see you there, He then looks foward to see you already walking closer to the building, He hurriedly followed you and entered the fishing company the same time you did.

Y/N: "Inugami-san?.. You called but was answered by someone else.

?: "Hey Y/N! My my, It's been a long time since I've seen you!" A guy with a feminine voice said before taking a selfie with you.

Y/N: "Yo Akira, Is Inugami-san around?"

Akira: "Yeah! He's in his office.." He said pointing towards the room as you said your thanks and walked towards it with Hiro following.

You knocked on the office door before hearing the muffled phrase 'Come in'. The both of you entered the office and was greeted by none other than the owner himself.

Inugami: "Y/N? What are you doing here?.." He asked with widened eyes as you sat on the sofa with Hiro sitting beside.

Y/N: "Hey Inugami-san.. We need to rent a fishing boat.. The best one please.."

Inugami: "Rent the best fishing boat? Are you sure?"

Y/N: "Yes.. How much will it cost?"

Inugami: "That depends, How long are you renting it for?"

Y/N: "Maybe about 2 days or something?"

Inugami: "2 Days? That would be around ¥1.1 million.."

Hiro: "T-that's a bit much, Don't you think?.." He asked with a nervous face.

Inugami: "Well it is the best of the best.. It's a sportfishing yacht to be honest.."

Y/N: "¥1.1 million for renting it only in two days, huh?..."

Inugami: "Yeah.."

Y/N: "Out of curiosity.. How much is it if I wanted it?"

Inugami: "What? Like buy it?" He asked as you nodded.

"It's a 171-Foot Super Luxury Sportfishing Yacht is literally the largest one in the world.. It's super fast that it's designed to chase down marlin, swordfish, sallfish. It's also decidedly lavish... It sells for ¥50 million but since I'm nice, I'll give you a discount.. ¥40 million, What do you say?"

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. It's not worth it, We should just find another way.." He said as a smirk forms on your face.

Y/N: "Inugami-san.. I want the yacht, But on one condition.."

Inugami: "What?"

Y/N: "Should this boat not reach the description you've just said.. I'm refunding everything.."

Inugami: "Deal!" He said before he raised a hand to shake yours as you complied, The two of you doing a handshake infront of Hiro who looked shocked.

'Did he actually buy a super expensive fishing yacht.. To get Lobsters..' Hiro said in his thoughts looking towards you who was signing some paper.

( ¥1.1 million - $10,000 )
( ¥50 million - $450,000 )
( ¥40 million - $360,000 )

Y/N: "Here.. I'm only carrying a little amount of cash, So I'll pay with my card.. Is that fine?" You said pulling your fat wallet out that had alot of ¥10,000 bills, Before handing Inugami your bank card.

( ¥10,000 - $100 )

'Little amount of cash... Seriously? My wallet barely even has anything..' Hiro said in his thoughts deadpanning at your words.

Inugami: "Yeah, That's fine.." He replied taking the card you handed him as he swiped it down a device, paying the price.

...

...

"Alright, Payment is done.. Follow me.." He said exiting the office with you and Hiro following behind.

~ Timeskip • Docks ~

Many different boats and yachts were stationed at the fishing port, All ranging from different sizes and quality.

Inugami: "Alright, Here's your newly bought vehicle.." He said pointing towards the biggest and highest quality yacht amongst the others.

Hiro: "... Wow, That's big.."

Inugami: "Yeah! So what do you think,
Y/N?"

Y/N: "It's perfect.. Let's go Hiro.."

Inugami: "Wait! You know how to drive this thing?"

Y/N: "I think I've been in enough trips to know how to drive one.." You said before boarding the newly bought sportsfishing yacht.

Inugami: "Be careful out there, Y/N! It's dangerous, especially at times like these.."

Y/N: "Don't worry, Inugami-san, We'll be back in a few days, I'll even hand you a few fishes or something..."

Inugami: "I'll be sure to note that down, kiddo.."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah.. See ya.." You farewelled as you finished untying the rope that connected the boat and the port. Inugami then walks away, leaving you and Hiro to yourselves.

After untying it, You organized the ropes somewhere onboard as you went inside where Hiro also went. You saw him inside trying his best to warm himself, As he was visibly shivering.

Y/N: "Are you nervous or cold?"

Hiro: "I-i-is it p-possible to be b-both?" He stuttered with fog or mist coming from his mouth. You sighed before closing the door and went towards the Room temperature adjuster only for your eyes to widen.

Y/N: "You idiot, Do you even know how to use this? You set it to -9°C, We'll get hypothermia before we even start fishing.." You said before increasing the temperature to a warmer level.

Hiro: "S-sorry.."

Y/N: "It's fine.." You replied before going to the kitchen.

You looked for ingredients and luckily found alot, There were hot chocolate tablets and there were even tea bags.
You took some of those Hot Chocolate tablets and quickly brewed a full kettle as you poured some on two empty glasses.

Y/N: "Drink this.." You said handing Hiro the recently brewed Hot Chocolate.

Hiro: "T-thank you so m-much.."

Y/N: "You're welcome.. Now.. Let's go get our Lobsters.." You said before sitting down on the captains seat and slowly but surely drove off, The both of you could feel the waves crashing against the boat as you drove.

Slowly, But surely, You accelerated towards a spot where Lobsters are found.

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. Do you know where we're going?"

Y/N: "Of course.. Towards a Coral Reef.." You said as you accelerated even more.

"Damn, I can see why this boat is fast.."

~ Timeskip • Coral Reef | 12:02 PM ~

Y/N: "Alright, Now onto the fun part... Hiro can you swim?"

Hiro: "Yes! When I was in Middle school I won 2nd place in a swimming competition-"

Y/N: "Perfect! Now take this.." You said handing him a complete set of Scuba gear along with a tickle stick.

Hiro: "Heh?! We're going diving?!"

Y/N: "Yeah, Why? You scared or something?"

Hiro: "Yes! What if theres sharks?! I don't want to die!"

Y/N: "Nobody's dying, Okay? Now hurry up.." You said before walking away and putting your own Scuba gear on.

After awhile, Hiro was at the deck, Preparing some Lobster traps for the catch, Meanwhile You were also at deck, Except mixing some bait that consisted of some sardines, mackarel and some salmon head's.

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai... That reeks!"

Y/N: "Oh please, Tell me something I don't know.." You said with a disgusted face as you continued to stir in the fish guts together.

"Alright, Are the traps ready?" You asked as he nodded.

Y/N: "Good.. Help me place these in each one.." There were atleast 10 Lobster traps and you were planning on using all of it, After preparing each trap, You and Hiro were finally about to go diving but you gave him some instructions first.

"Is this your first time diving?"

Hiro: "Yes.. And I'm nervous.. I don't wanna get eaten by sharks.."

Y/N: "There are no sharks here.. Well except for the Reef species.. But they don't bite, trust me.. Anyways, Lobster fishing is a little bit different than regular fishing in that, It presents new challenges and requires less equipment. There are 2 main types of lobsters we can catch: clawed lobsters, which reside in cold water regions, and spiny lobsters, which live in areas with warm water. Once you do some homework on where to fish, what kind of bait and traps to use, you'll understand what I mean..."

Y/N: "We're aiming to get Maine Lobsters, Why? The Maine lobster has a very pronounced, succulent taste that is somewhat on the sweet side, although the meat is extremely low in sugars and carbohydrates.."

Hiro: "Wow.. That must taste really delicious.."

Y/N: "Yeah, Now I'll talk to you on how we'll do this.. First, We dive down there and as quickly as possible set the traps near the corals, After placing every trap, Make sure to remember where you placed them, Okay?" You said before he nodded in agreement.

"Then we take our nets and tickle sticks and catch as many lobsters as we can, How do you catch one, Lure it inside your net with the stick, Make sure to keep your distance, Trust me, You won't want them near you.."

Hiro: "Can I ask why?" He questioned as you made a slicing motion infront of your neck using your thumb as he gulped.

Y/N: "We can't talk in water, Obviously and it's gonna be freezing cold, As if Elsa slapped you.. So be ready..."

"Lastly, Remember to have fun, Okay?" You asked as he nodded excitedly equipping his goggles.

Hiro: "Yes!.."

Y/N: "Oh, One more thing, Hiro Nagasawa, Don't die.." You said pointing towards rhe ocean where his eyes widened when he saw the medium-sized Reef shark roaming around.

Hiro: "Heh?! I-i can't do that!.. Y-y/N-senpai.. I'm sorry, but I-"

Y/N: "I'll push you in 10 seconds.. Better prepare, But don't worry, I'll dive right in after.. Also, Take a trap.." You said handing him one before beginning to count down, He took the trap but still insisted that he didn't go.. He was clearly panicking but you couldn't care less.

Y/N: "3... 2.. 1."

Hiro: "W-WAIT!" He yelled making you look at him.

Y/N: "What?"

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. I really c-can't, After seeing that shark, I can't.. P-please-" He was cut off by you pushing him off the yacht as you quickly grabbed a trap and hurriedly followed him.

Y/N: "Cannonball!" You yelled to no one as you jumped down, Immediately you noticed the Beauty of the Coral Reef as you awed in thought.

'Well, This was as beautiful as I remember..' You said before turning to a certain direction where you saw Hiro who was frozen on the spot, He was currently face to face with the Reef shark which was swimming infront of him.

You quickly swam towards Hiro and took the traps and hurriedly scattered them around the area, Successfully. Seeing this done, You decided to swim back towards the frozen guy and took his hand and slowly but surely approached the shark.

He was obviously protesting as he struggled in your grip, You then raised his hand along with yours as you made both your hands softly touch it. In doing this, He got a little more comfortable and looked at it in awe.

You gave him a thumbs up as he returned it, You could see a smile under his mask. The both of you proceeded to do what you planned and took out your nets and tickle sticks before catching as much Lobsters as you can.

Hiro swam beside you after you gestured him to do so , You found the Lobster you were looking for and wanted to show it to him, Only to give him the idea of what they looked like.

You proceeded to lure the shellfish inside your net and succeeded as you sent Hiro an '👌' sign with him doing the same. The both of you part ways as each of you caught your own Lobsters.

~ Timeskip • On the Yacht | 3:11 PM ~

You and Hiro quickly swam back up with nets full of Maine Lobsters, You let him board the vessel first before you. As he quickly laid down on the deck before taking off his mask and goggles.

Hiro: "Hahahaha! That was so fun! The Shark didn't even bite!" He said with a victorius grin as you just smiled, The both of you panting.

Y/N: "It was fun, Indeed.. Sadly we're only staying here overnight, By the way.." You started also with the same victorious grin.

"I got more Lobsters!" You exclaimed showcasing your net. He also had alot of Lobsters but they weren't as big as yours.

Y/N: "Throw the small to medium sized ones back into the ocean, We're only keeping the big ones.. And by tomorrow morning, We're going back down there and harvest the traps.."

Hiro: "Yes!" He replied as you handed him your net and proceeded to do as he was told, While you entered the yacht and took a quick shower and changed into a new outfit.

~ Timeskip • Night | 8:34 PM ~

Y/N: "Alright, So I've made 3 Lobsters main dishes.. Taste each one of them until you're satisfied, Okay?" You said making him nod in agreement as you placed the dishes infront of him.

Y/N: "First up, Butter-Poached Lobster with Parmesan Polenta, Carrot Cream, Caramslized Onions and Onion Broth.."

Hiro: "Amazing.. It looks superb! I-it also smells fantastic!" He said before taking a bite and immediately had a dramatic burst of clothes.

"Delicious!" He yelled before the plate was gone in a matter of seconds.

Y/N: "Good, Next one.."

Y/N: "Lobster on Cream pear and melon gel.."

Hiro takes a bite and immediately fell off the chair somehow as his clothes dramatically exploded and the scene also dramatically changes as if he was in the middle of the coral reef.

Hiro: "Delicious~..."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah, Get up here.. How do you even fall from a chair after eating food?" You asked as he blushed in embarassment after sitting back on the stool.

"Last dish.. Lobster Hummus with a creamy ginger broth.."

He then takes a bite and much to his surprise he instantly ate the whole dish, As if he did it in one bit. His clothes also bursted dramatically as he was in pure bliss.

Hiro: "..Heh?! T-that's it?! S-senpai.. Could you make more.. Please?" He asked as you chuckled in response making him embarassed.

Y/N: "Someone's greedy.. But sure, I'll make you more.." You said before instantly placing 3 more of the same dishes as you only had the first dish you served due to it being the only one you wanted.

You and Hiro then takes a bite as he savored it and kept eating, You ate slowly because you were seriously unimpressed by your own food.

'Hmm.. This needs something.. OH Yes! A squeeze of Lemon would do the trick..' You said in your thoughts before slicing a Lemon with insane speed.

Y/N: "Hiro.. Take one of these and squeeze it on the Butter-Poached Lobster.. Not too much though, It'll ruin the flavor..." You said handing him slices of Lemons before you also took some and squeezed them on your food.

You took a bite after and smirked as you finally found it satisfying, The Lobster was cooked to perfection, not undercooked nor overcooked, Which was a really hard feat. But then again, You're the Seat Zero.

The acidity of the Lemon you just squeezed complimented the Lobster so much that eating it would make it instantly melt in your mouth.

'Delicious...' You uttered in thought as you started eating at a normal pace, Unlike Hiro who was just stuffing his mouth.

Y/N: "So what do you think?"

Hiro: "Delicious!"

Y/N: "No, I meant what are you thinking for a dish? Surely you should've come up with something.."

Hiro: "Oh! Yes, We were gonna mix French and Indian, right? So, The carrot cream paired well with the Lobster from earlier then I was wondering if a Tandoori spice mix would do the job.."

Y/N: "We can make that work.. It would go well with a verdant coriander oil along with.. Some Rich Chicken Jus.. Carrots go well with Lobsters but with a Tandoori spice mix? That's a big no.. We can make an Infused Carrot Purée though?" You said as he nodded in agreement.

"Alright, We'll go to the grocery store when we get back to land.. For now, Rest.. We have like what? 5 more days before your Exam starts?"

Hiro: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Alright, I'll clean up.." You said before taking the empty plates and proceeded to wash them, Hiro just went towards the bedroom and slept.

~ Timeskip • Next Day | 4:23 AM ~

You stood on deck, Enjoying the coldness of the air, Along with the sound of nothing but the peaceful crashing of waves.

'This is amazing..' You said in your thoughts while you closed your eyes and crossed your arms. You took a deepbreath in as the smell of the ocean waters calmed your senses.

You felt a strange movement on the floorboard as you quickly panicked and opened your eyes and immediately looked to the side.

Turns out, It was Hiro, Copying your pose as he also relaxed at the sound of waves and the ocean air.

Y/N: "Don't sneak up on me like that, You almost gave me a heartattack.." You said with a tickmark, Said guy chuckled in amusement.

Hiro: "I'm sorry Y/N-senpai.. But to think it's this peaceful.. It's an amazing feeling, Don't you think so?" He asked, Making you smilr at his question as you sat down with him doing the same.

Y/N: "Yeah.." You replied as a very long silence followed after.

~ Timeskip • 4:59 AM ~

You stood up from your spot, Dusting your pants off before speaking up.

Y/N: "Get ready to dive in again, We're taking the traps at 6, So we could leave early.." You informed before walking away, Leaving Hiro to himself as you went into the kitchen and started another Lobster Feast for breakfast.

~ Timeskip • After Breakfast | 6:21 AM ~

The both of you were in your scuba gear, You didn't need anymore nets or tickle sticks as the both of you were only diving back down to harvest the traps.

Y/N: "Alright, We're going in fast and carry them one by one.. Got it?"

Hiro: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Alright get ready.. We'll jump in a minute.." You said before stretching.

After that minute, You and Hiro dived down and you quickly swam towards the first trap which Hiro followed, A smile formed on your face when you saw it was loaded with the shellfishes.

You proceeded to carry one edge of it as Hiro held the other, The both of you then swam with all your might as you reached the yacht's deck and placed the trap on it. You dived back down with Hiro following as the both of you did the same thing for every Lobster trap until you've gotten everything.

~ Timeskip • After the process ~

You and Hiro stood on deck, He celebrated in victory as the both of you changed out of your scuba gear and into your casual outfits. You drove the boat back to the port as Hiro was outside messing with the caught Lobsters as he had fun in doing so.

The drive back to said location was harder than you expected, You were struggling to kind of position the yacht itself to properly park but somehow managed to do so.

On Land, Hiro was smilling like crazy while you just sweatdropped at his antics. You told him to stay by the boat as you went inside the Fisheries Corporation to borrow atleast 3 high-end coolers and dragged them back towards the boat along with 2 huge sacks of tubed ice.

Y/N: "Alright, We'll organize each and every one of them in this manner: A Lobster layer under an Ice Layer.. Got it?"

Hiro: "Yes!.." He said as the both of you did as you said by carrying these live shellfishes and covered them with the sacks of Ice.

~ Timeskip • Back to [ Hiro's Location ] ~

In the given venue, The both of you resided inside Hiro's kitchen, You guided and helped him prepare his ingredients and spices. It was a very teacher-student like moment.

Y/N: "Alright, Start by making the Tandoori Masala Spice Mix.. You know how to do that?"

Hiro: "Yes, Just combine coriander, cumin, garlic powder, ginger, cloves, mace, fenugreek, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom, and nutmeg together in a bowl, right?"

Y/N: "Exactly, And for a stronger aroma, Powderize some Cassia Bark, It's an interesting spice. Also known as Chinese cinnamon, it is a genus of the cinnamon tree and atleast 5 pinches of turmeric powder.. Add all those spices in a mortar and pestle and grind them until you get a redish powder.."

"But for the sake of the experiment, Do both, Make your recipe to times and add the spices I told you into one of them to compare.." You said as he nodded in agreement, After awhile, He finished mixing spices together as he did as you told him. Two bowls of the same spice mixture except one had a stronger aroma.

Hiro: "Wow.. Just by adding two more spices.. It has this much aroma.."

Y/N: "Yeah.. Now then, Work on the Lobster.. Do you know how to properly cut one down?"

Hiro: "U-uhm.. N-no not really.." He said smiling sheepishly as you stood up from the stool and went beside it and taught him how to.

Y/N: "To prepare the lobsters, remove the tails.. and claws from each body. Locate the dark digestive tract in the tails, very gently pull them out, and discard. Insert a bamboo skewer into each cavity to keep the tails straight during cooking. Reserve the lobster heads and bodies to make a lobster butter.." You explained while doing what you said as he quickly followed behind doing it perfectly on his first try.

Hiro: "Like this?"

Y/N: "Yeah.. Just like that.." You said before exiting and back to the stool on the counter.

"Cook the tails in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, then refresh in iced water. Cook the large crushing claws for 6 minutes, and the smaller pinching claws for 4 minutes. Refresh the claws in iced water too.. Understand?" You said as he nodded again and quickly did as you instructed.

Y/N: "Onto the next step, To make the lobster butter, take the raw lobster heads and split into their two major parts. Remove the brain and any remaining coral, reserving 20g of the coral to one side. Place 1kg of the reserved shells in a large pan with the butter.."

"When your done with that, Preheat the steam oven to 90°C at 100% steam, or a water bath to 90°C.. Whichever you prefer, You could also use a regular steamer, provided you keep an eye on the temperature with a temperature probe and ensure it remains at around 90°C throughout the cooking process... Did you get all that?" You said with a smirk and crossed arms as Hiro also smirked.

Hiro: "Got it!.." He replied back before doing everything you said in lightning speed. Awhile later, You noticed he was finishing up quickly as the same smirk formed again.

Y/N: "Okay, Using that large, powerful stick blender, blitz together the shells and butter. Once it has been mixed, add the salt, tandoori spice mix and the reserved 20g of coral. Transfer the mixture to vacuum bags, seal using a chamber sealer and cook in the steam oven or water bath."

"Meanwhile, prepare the citrus reduction and carrot purée. Juice all of the citrus fruits for the reduction and pass through a sieve into a pan. Reduce at a simmer until it is a syrupy consistency, but don't allow it to caramelise. Set aside after..."

"Peel and slice the carrots for the purée and add a dash of oil to a pan. Cook the carrots until softened slightly, then add the carrot juice. Bring it to a boil then cook it until the carrots are tender throughout. Transfer the carrots and the carrot juice to a blender, blitz until smooth then pass through a fine sieve. Season with some of the citrus reduction and salt to taste.. Did you get all that, Hiro?"

Hiro: "T-that's alot.. I think so.." He replied before working on the instructions you gave again, This time he did is faster than the previous, You raised an eyebrow at his cooking still as you rested your chin on your palm watching him cook.

'He's fast... But, He's still not there yet..' You uttered in thought as said guy told you he was done.

Y/N: "Good.. When the lobster butter is ready, remove from the bag and strain immediately into a pan. Keep the butter at 50°C. Then to make the coriander oil, blend the coriander leaves and grapeseed oil together. Transfer the blended pulp to a saucepan and cook over a high heat for 1-2 minutes, to evaporate any water. Immediately pass through a sieve lined with muslin cloth into a metal bowl and set over ice.."

Hiro: "Yes!"

...

...

...

Y/N: "For making the cider vinegar reduction, slice the shallots and add to a pan with the vinegar. Simmer until reduced by two-thirds, then remove from the heat and add the peppercorns. Allow it to cool.."

Hiro: "Roger.."

...

...

...

Y/N: "To make the chicken jus, chop the chicken wings into rough 2cm pieces. Fry off in a pan until golden brown, then add the shallots, garlic, thyme and the butter, and continue to cook until the shallots are soft and translucent. Deglaze with the chicken stock, cook for 30 minutes, then pass through a fine sieve lined with muslin into a clean pan. Reduce to a syrupy consistency and add the vinegar reduction bit by bit, tasting regularly, until you're happy with the flavour.."

Hiro: "Y-yes!"

...

...

...

Y/N: "For the beurre noisette, gently melt the butter in a saucepan. Continue to cook until it's golden brown and has a nutty aroma, then pass through a fine sieve into a metal bowl set over ice to chill quickly.."

Hiro: "On it!.."

Y/N: "Oh and after that, You'll now have all the elements ready to begin serving. Gently reheat the carrot purée and chicken jus, and ensure your lobster butter is at 50°C. Add the lobster tails and claws to the butter and allow to heat through - this should take 15 minutes.."

...

...

...

Y/N: "Good now start plating, Let your hands do the trick.."

Hiro: "I-i'm not sure about this Y/N-senpai.." He said as you sighed in frustration.

Y/N: "Just do it.. You've come this far, Don't give up now.."

Hiro: "O-of course.." He replied before grabbing a plate and immediately started plating."

~ Timeskip • After arranging the dish ~

Y/N: "That looks beautiful.. Looks like you're done, huh?"

Hiro: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Or so you thought.. Remake the dish atleast 3 more times so I know you've mastered it.. I don't care if it takes all night, Just do it.." You commanded as he deadpanned at your words.

Hiro: "3 more times?"

Y/N: "Yes, They must taste, smell, feel and look exactly the same.. If you fail to do that, You'll remake it 5 more times.. Now get working.." You said before standing up and stretching.

Hiro: "Yes!"

'You better do your best, Hiro.. At your level, You'll do just fine against the current 8th Seat... whoever that is..' You said in your thoughts before walking away towards the sofa where you started playing [ Game ] on your phone as Hiro was in busy mode inside the kitchen.

~ Timeskip • 1 Day Later ~

You and Hiro were still inside his kitchen, Testing and remaking the dish over and over again, Adjusting if possible.

Y/N: "Good.. Now, Can you do it faster?"

Hiro: "Um.. I'll try to.." He replied before working again in a tremendous amount of speed as sweat escaped him from moving around.

Y/N: "Come on.. You can do better than that.."

Hiro: "I-i'm trying to.."

Y/N: "Remove the Lobster vein quicker...."

Hiro: "Yes!"

After around an hour, He had finally completed 10 remarkable and identical dishes.

Y/N: "Well done.. I approve.." You said while eating one. Hiro was really exhausted after all the training you'd given him.

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. May I ask a question?"

Y/N: "Ask away.."

Hiro: "How did you come up with this dish?"

Y/N: "Hm? Uh.. I just imagined it, I guess?" You replied nonchalanty as he deadpanned at your answer.

"Well anyways, Your exam starts like what, Tomorrow? Get some rest Hiro.."

Hiro: "Y-yes.." He replied before exiting the kitchen and walked towards his room.

'His Exam should take place somewhere in this building.. I should explore a bit to pass the time..' You said in your thoughts before walking out of the kitchen and started travelling the halls.

You went from corner to every corner until you found something, A big hall with huge windows, You saw people running around as if doing their errands, You also noticed two cooking stations where it clicked to you.

'Oh? So this is their battle site.. Interesting-' You were pulled out of your thoughts as an unfamiliar voice spoke up.

???: "L/N~" A voice of someone annoying said as you looked towards the source.

Y/N: "Hm?"

???: "Having someone shameful as to get demoted from their Seat is utterly disgraceful, You're not worthy of the L/N family.." He said as he did his signature pose.

Y/N: "Should I know you?" You asked nonchalantly as he got offended by your question.

???: "Shiratsu Julio!~ Current 8th Seat.. I'm your classmate!" He yelled in annoyance as you tilted your head in confusion.

Y/N: "Nope.. No idea, But since you're the 8th Seat that means you're my Junior's opponent, Hiro Nagasawa?"

Julio: "Yeah.. I'll crush him completely tomorrow and you can't do anything about it-"

Y/N: "Well, Since your not that known, I guess... You're weak.." You mocked as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Whoever you are.." You farewelled before walking away again leaving him standing there.

~ Timeskip • Next Day ~

You and Hiro made your way towards the venue you were at yesterday, Heading towards his Advancement Exam one on one against the current Elite Ten.

Y/N: "Are you nervous?" You asked as he looked towards you and back forward.

Hiro: "... Surprisingly, I'm not.. I thought I would have a mental breakdown right now.. But, I guess... I'm just not scared anymore.." He replied before a proud smile appeared on your face.

Y/N: "Good.."

~ Timeskip • Start of the Battle | 10:23 AM ~

Hiro and the current 8th Seat stood face to face against each other, Hiro stood his ground against the guy as you were by the sidelines, watching. The judge approached the two of them as she began speaking.

???: "Now then.. I will be overseeing this battle, I am Judge Hiroi, A lecturer from Totsuki Academy and also a devoted follower of Azami-sama and Central.. The theme of today's battle will be Lobsters!" She announced as some people dressed in shades and suits entered the room pushing carts of numerous types of Lobsters.

'Those are some good quality Lobsters.. But..' You said in your thoughts as a cart of terrible-low quality Lobsters was pushed infront of Hiro.

Y/N: "Heh?.."

??: "What do you think, Y/N? Crushing your junior infront of you.. How heartbreaking atleast for you, that is! Cooking is an art, That includes even our own actions, We ourselves are part of that artwork.." A familiar voice said before he deadpanned at what you were doing. You were currently talking to Hiro, Not really caring to what he was saying.

??: "Y/N! Have you no pride?! Stop getting distracted and watch me crush your junior-"

Y/N: "Hmm? Sorry, What's your name?" You nonchalantly asked as Hiro also looked at him with a confused expression.

Hiroi: "That's enough chatting... We will now start this battle.. Chef and Rebel, To your stations..." She commanded as both Hiro and Julio stood behind their stations.

"Now then... Start Cooking!" She announced before the both of them complied as they started cooking.

Hiro did the first thing you told him to do, And that was to bring out the Highest quality Maine Lobsters in the whole world, Surprising everyone in the room except the both of you, Obviously.

Hiroi: "What?! How?!" She gritted her teeth in anger as she saw the vibrant shine of the high-quality shellfish.

Y/N: "You think I didn't see this coming? Miss Instructor?" You said with a smirk as Hiro quickly discarded the Lobster parts.

"You Central people have your ways, But.. Do not underestimate the Rebels.. Though, To be honest most of us must've been expelled by now.." Her gritted teeth then turned into a smug look.

Hiroi: ".. E-exactly, Infact after today there'd be atleast 3 left.." She said but stopped as you held up 5 fingers.

Y/N: "If I were to guess, 5 Rebels will pass this.. Stupid exam.. If you wanna bet on that then fine by me.. I'll win anyway.." You said and as if on cue, The newly appointed 8th Seat was doing some flashy stuff.

~ Timeskip • After Cooking ~

Julio walked up towards the judges' tables as he presented his dish, Hiroi marvelled at the sight as you just scoffed.

Julio: "Shiratsu Julio-style, Lobster Pasta.." He said after presenting his dish as a smirk forms on your face after seeing it.

Hiroi: "Delicious!.. This is definitely worthy of Central.." She said after taking a bite, After doing so, You noticed Hiro was also walking up towards the judges' tables.

Hiro: "It's done, Please try it.." He said, Still copying your line as you facepalmed at his words.

Both Hiroi and Julio's eyes widened at the sight of the dish. Instantly, They could already tell which one surpasses whom.

Hiro: "This recipe was inspired by
Y/N-senpai himself, It's a high-quality Lobster paired with a citrus-infused carrot purée, Verdant coriander oil and Chicken Jus." He said as the biased judge was still in shock.

'The aroma coming from this dish is... Immense..' She said before taking a spoonful, Instantly, Her clothes burst open dramatically and a foodgasm was heard coming from her.

Hiroi: "This surpasses the limits of what Traditional cooking is!~ Combining French Cuisine and Indian Cuisine should be impossible! You! What did you do!?" She yelled in anger pointing towards your direction, Who had a smirk plastered all over your face.

Y/N: "Me? Well, I basically made the Impossible, Possible.. That's what I do.." You replied before walking towards her direction and slammed your hands on the table.

"This fixed battle.. You were supposed to pick Central's side for a biased win, That's why the guy with the double chin, Didn't even bother making a decent dish, Right? Tell me... Which dish do you think tastes better, old hag?" You asked seriously as a defeated look spread over her face and a victorious one over yours.

Hiroi: "The w-winner of this battle is... HIRO NAGASAWA!" She yelled as Hiro's face caught a smile and you grinned, Before walking away with Hiro following, But not before trashing the cart they gave Hiro which had the Terrible quality ingredients, Pushing it to the ground and stomping on the almost-rotten lobsters as Hiro decided to join in by picking some up and throwing them everywhere.

The both of you quickly ran out of the huge hall after making such a horrible mess, Laughing your heads out. Before going to his room.

~ Timeskip • In his quarters ~

Y/N: "Alright, Since we're done here.. Let's head over to the others' venue, What do you think?" You asked as Hiro nodded in agreement.

Hiro: "Sure.. Why not?" He replied before the two of you exited his temporary room and went outside the building with his baggages as you called for a cab and told them to drive towards [ Soma's Location ].

And they did, Infact you reached the destination in no time. The both of you entered the building where you oddly saw, Gramps and Soma's Father quickly walking up the stairs as the two of you quickly followed. You noticed they were heading towards the rooftop as you called out to them.

Y/N: "Gramps!" You yelled as the former director looked towards your direction.

Senzaemon: "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I should be asking that, But to answer your question, Dojima-san had called us so we flew here.."

Joichiro: "Oh? You're that kid from the Dormitory? Good to see you again, Y/N was it?"

Y/N: "Yes, By the way.. This is Hiro Nagasawa, The newest member of the Polar Star group, Also a transfer student.."

Hiro: "Pleased to meet your aquaintance." He greeted before bowing.

Senzaemon: "If he's here does that mean he's beaten an Elite Ten member?"

Y/N: "Yeah, That 8th Seat guy.. He was pretty weak to begin with anyways.."

Senzaemon: "I see.. Come with us then.." He said as they continued to walk up the stairs in a hurried matter making you and Hiro follow them.

Y/N: "Where are we going?"

Senzaemon: "No time to explain.."

Y/N: "Okay.."

~ Timeskip • Rooftop ~

You, Hiro and the two old men were currently listening in on Soma, Erina and Azami's conversation as all four of you hid behind the stairwell.

Soma: "How about an all-out battle for the Elite Ten Seats?" He asked before a long silence followed.

'So this is why Mr. Dojima called us formers to the Hokkaido.. Soma was gonna challenge Azami-dono for the Council Seats in the first place, Bossman had already predicted it.. And that's why Joichiro-san and Dad are here... To make him accept the challenge.. But I'm not seeing Dad anywhere..' You said in your thoughts before deadpanning at the last sentence you said.

Azami: "I have no words for you, Yukihira Soma.. Listen, You need to have something worth betting before doing these negotiations.." He said after sighing. And immediately You, Hiro, Joichiro and Senzaemon had shown your presence as Soma had a hand over his head, ruffling his hair.

Joichiro: "Hey.. Why are you so cold, Nakamura? Aren't you being mean to my precious only son?" He said starting a conversation as you slung an arm over Erina's shoulder.

Y/N: "Yo.."

Erina: "Y/N!" She said before locking you into a hug as you pulled her closer.

Soma: "D-dad?!"

Takumi: "Saiba Joichiro, Senzaemon-dono and.. Y/N-senpai and?"

Hiro: "Hiro Nagasawa, I believe uhm.. We've met before?"

Takumi: "Yeah.."

Erina: "Why are you all here?" She asked as you sent her a smile.

Y/N: "Rest assured.. We're here to help.." You said before Joichiro spoke up.

Joichiro: "Hey Nakiri-chan, You've grown so much.. I'm sorry for intruding, But I have to talk to your Dad too.."

He then started his talk about making the Rebels fight against the Current Elite Ten in a Team Shokugeki as he offered to be Central's pet or slave, Somewhere along those lines. Of course, Azami being the obsessed person he is with his Senpai.. He had gladly agreed to fight this battle before boarding his Helicopter and flying away.

Joichiro: "Now then, You'll have to start training right away.."

Takumi: "Training?"

Y/N: "Yeah, If you go up against the current Elite Ten as you are right now, We're sure to lose.."

Tadokoro and Hiro: "You think?!" They both said in unison as you formed a smug look.

Y/N: "Oh please, You've already beaten the 8th Seat, Hiro.." You bragged as all eyes landed on him, Focusing all the pressure on said guy.

Tadokoro: "Heh? That's amazing, Hiro-kun!"

Soma and Takumi: "Fight me in a Foodwar! I'll prove to you I'm a worthy rival!" They both said in unison before they started arguing over each other of who said the line first.

Y/N: "Idiots, No Foodwar will happen.. Atleast not yet!" You said after smacking both their heads as smoke dramatically rose from their heads and kneeled down to apologize.

Soma and Takumi: "Sorry..." They said in unison again before looking at each other and started arguing again on who apologized first. You facepalmed at their antics before a familiar warmth wrapped around you.

Erina: "Well anyways, What now?" She said after hugging you and leaning her head on your shoulder as Senzaemon spoke.

Senzaemon: "We'll start training inside the Sleeper train then we make our way to Rebun Island for the Regiment Dé Cuisine.." He stated before walking out back towards the stairs with everyone following.

~ Timeskip • Totsuki Train ~

Everyone had started chatting about some topics which you didn't really want to be apart in, You also met your father along with Mr. Dojima after entering the train.

You dragged Hiro out of the group as you wanted to teach him personally about what he wanted to learn, And your Dad being the good Father that he is, Also came to help you with lecturing Hiro.

Y/N: "Alright, as you know, I've obviously dragged you away from them because I wanted to mentor you personally.. But to be honest, You won't learn anything from mock battles... I mean, You can grasp something but it's not alot.."

Fa/N: "Heh, Who knew you would make a great teacher?"

Y/N: "Shut up! I haven't started yet.." You yelled dramatically as he ignored your comment.

Hiro: "Um.. So, What are we doing?"

Y/N: "I'll be knocking alot of Cuisine techniques along with grasping the sense of flavor and aroma into that brain of yours.."

Fa/N: "Ooo! I want to help!"

Y/N: "Sure.. What are you gonna do, though?"

Fa/N: "I don't know? You're the teacher right now, So you tell me?.."

Y/N: "Okay well.. To start, Teach him the Basic French Techniques; Bouqet Gami, Chiffonade, Coulis, Déglacer, Demi-glace, En-papillote, Julliene, Mirepoix, Mise En Place, Roux, Sauté and the Five French Mother sauces; Béchamel, Hollandaise, Espagnole, Sauce Tomat and Velouté.."

Hiro: "Senpai.. Don't you think that's a bit much?"

Y/N: "What? No, Not really.. It's just the Basic French Cooking skills and Five mother sauces, I'll be teaching you alot more when the both of you are done.."

Fa/N: "Alright, I've made up my mind... I'll teach him those stuff.." He said before taking off his blazer.

"Alright, Hiro-kun, was it? Let's get started!.." He said before Hiro walked towards him as you sat on the kitchen counter and thought about the stuff you'll burn into his brain.

~ Timeskip • Around 3 Hours later ~

Your Dad and Hiro had finally finished with their study session, It was now your turn.

Fa/N: "Alright, Y/N.. It's your turn.." He said, Putting his Blazer back on as you stood up from your sitting position.

Y/N: "Alright, Hiro.."

Hiro: "Y-yes?" He answered with a groggy voice as if he just got beaten up by hundreds of thugs.

Y/N: "You're tired already? Damn.. And here I thought you were a fast learner too.." You said before sighing in disappointment.

"Alright, Go find a room to sleep in or something, Come back here tomorrow morning, Don't be late or else.." You said as your eyes narrowed, Making Hiro nod vigorously and exited the Train's kitchen.

Fa/N: "Jeez, You looked like your Mom for a second.."

Y/N: "Did I now?.. Can't be helped I guess-" You were cut off by your Dad you slung his arm over your shoulder.

Fa/N: "Say Y/N.. How about a Cook-off? We've never had one since you were like what? 7?.."

Y/N: "Yeah.. It has been along time.. But, No thanks.. It'll be troublesome.."

Fa/N: "Well, It was worth a shot.." He said as he took off his arm over your shoulder as the two of you exited the room at the same time.

You went to Erina's quarters while Your Dad went and joined the others. Entering the room, You saw her gazing at the stars before you sat opposite of her.

Y/N: "Hey, You good?" You asked, Suddenly making her flinch as he noticed your presence.

Erina: "Y-y/N?! Since when were you here?" She exclaimed with wide eyes as you smiled.

Y/N: "Yeah, In the flesh.."

Erina: "Sorry.. I wasn't really paying attention.."

Y/N: "They're beautiful, aren't they?" You asked as she blushed at your question.

Erina: "W-what do you mean?"

Y/N: "The stars.." You replied nonchalantly while staring at the beautiful starry night sky, Not noticing Erina who was staring at your face with a blush as you looked out the window.

"But you know.." You started again after staring back as you looked each other eye-to-eye.

Y/N: "It's not just the stars whom I find beautiful.. You're eyes.. They're.. Stunning.. It's reflecting the starry night sky on them.." You said before reaching out your hand, Cupping her left cheek as she leaned on them.

Erina: "Yours too.. The [ E/C ] that's glimmering from them are.. remarkably amazing.." She said before holding the hand that cupped her cheek. A smile formed on both your faces as the both of you smiled.

Y/N: "You know!.." You exclaimed before standing up and hurriedly sitting next to her, You gathered all the courage you had to say the words you were gonna say.

"Erina.. I think I-.. I think I.. Um, Damn it all! Nakiri Erina, I'm in love with you..." You confessed as the two of you formed rosy cheeks at your words.

After saying that, A silence followed after as Erina grew a shadow over her eyes, Clearly making you nervous as you thought she'll reject you.

Y/N: "U-uhm.. It's totally fine, I-if you didn't like me b-back.. I-i just wanted you to know that I-i l-like you.. so much.. I'm really sorry f-for putting you in a position like this.. I'll be taking my leave.." You stood up and walked towards the door but not before you were pulled back by her and immediately pulled you down to her height and did the unexpected... or expected?.

[ Romantic Music Insert ]

Erina had her eyes closed, Lips pressed against yours, She kissed you very passionately as you returned the gesture by doing the same. It was a loving moment, really. The burning sensation of your love for each other, All in one kiss.

You wrapped her closer in your arms as you cupped her cheeks once more and kept kissing back as she enjoyed every second of it. The two of you separated as your foreheads touched, But still kept close.
[ E/C ] orbs pierced into glass-like Amethyst eyes.

Erina: "Y/N L/N~.. I, Nakiri Erina.. Likes you twice as much.." She said as you pulled her into the warmest and loving hug you could ever give.

Y/N: "Is that so? Then I guess.. I'll just have to love you ten times more.." You replied making the both of you chuckle lightly.

Erina: "I'm sure you will.." She said before leaning in for another passionate kiss as the both of you closed your eyes.

There you have it! Another kiss by the newest official couple, You were in another passionate and loving kiss with Erina's soft and warm lips, Both your faces were flushed madly, Beautiful eyes closed fully. Your hands that held her waist while hers around your neck, Bodies close to each other that you could feel the others' Heartbeats rise, Under the Beautiful Starry Night sky that made the scene more romantic and breathtaking.

The both of you separated for air while breathing heavily, Out of breaths. Your noses touched romantically as you stared at each other again.

Erina: "It's.. about.. time.. I was waiting.. for this.." She panted making you send her a caring smile.

Y/N: "Well... Here it is then.." You replied before the two of you sat down on the seats again. She laid her head on your shoulder before closing her eyes.

Erina: "I love you.. Y/N~" She consoled as you wrapped an arm over her, Making you side-hug her while she rested on you. Your hand caressing her beautiful hair.

Y/N: "You know.. I love you more.. Erina.." You said before pecking her on the nose and forehead, You continued to caress her hair and eventually noticed that she fell asleep on you.

You continued to do so, With a smile on your face, Your [ E/C ] eyes stared at her sleeping state, Admiring her beauty before looking out the window and continued with your stargazing.

Meanwhile, Just outside the room the both of you were in, A familiar figure that had [ H/C ] hair stood outside as he peeked and eavesdropped at Erina and yours' conversations and romantic moments, Taking a picture of the two of you before walking off while giggling to who knows where.

'You've finally become a man, Son! Your Father's so proud of you..' He said in his thoughts while walking off and disappearing from the sight of light.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

A/N: First kiss! Oh my goodness! I don't know what to feel right now! I did my best writing that romantic scene, Hope you enjoyed it!

Anyways, What do ya'll think about having a Foodwar against Dad? Huh? If so, who do you want to win? Could be Y/N or Fa/N..

Oh and Were entering the Regiment Dé Cuisine Arc! Only a couple more and this book is finished! But fear not! I plan on writing another book, But you'll just have to wait to find out!

Do point out my grammatical errors/mistakes, Helps out ALOT!

ALSO, THIS BOOK IS NOT DISCONTINUED! Nor is it on HIATUS/ON HOLD.

That's all Readers, Thanks so much for coming this far!!!! I love you all so very much!!!

-Yuen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...
19.9K 459 66
Inside the Yukihira Diner There's a boy with blue hair His name is Ren Dojima Almost always has a neutral expression like nothing bothers him but...
125K 2.2K 30
Inspired by the Food Wars story "A Dish Worthy Of You" created by Nepgya. Enjoy.
3.3K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...