Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing

9K 237 12
By Aca-Awesome

My dad called me so I ran downstairs. He sounded serious. He was lucky I was already done with my make-up and my clothes. Im wearing the dress that Ashley gave me because I would be crazy if I wouldnt.

'Whats wrong dad?', I asked when I came downstairs, looking in the livingroom.

'Demi, there is a limo standing outside. I have a feeling it has something to do with your girlfriend', he said.

'I will ask if she comes in', my mom said and winked at my dad. 'I know what I would do to someone if they ever got me limo, I mean'

'Mom enough. I certainly dont want to hear that', I told her.

The doorbell rang and my mom opened it. Of course Ashley stood there. I had seen her in a dress before but she still blows my mind. She was wearing a black dress too so we would match.'Clever', I thought.

She sat down and I guess you could see our eyes were scanning our bodies the whole tine. She looked so beautiful and I would be the one who takes her to the dance.

My dad cleared his throat. I looked at him which was the first time my eyes werent looking at Ashley anymore since she walked in.

'About that, I need to talk to you Demi. Please follow me', my dad started.

I nodded and followed him into the kitchen.

'We have to talk', he said and sat down. He sounded serious.

------------

15 minutes later I walked back to the living room again where my mom and Ashley were laughing. Im glad they like each other. Its better this way.

'Mom can I take Ashley with me? She is my date for tonight'

They laughed. 'No I want to keep her', my mom said.

I looked at Ashley, my eyes begging her to go. She noticed and stood up from the couch. 'Sorry Jackie but have a great night. See you later', she said.

We waved them goodbye and a man in uniform opened the door for us. When we were inside the limo I couldnt believe my eyes. It was huge and beautiful.

'Amazing, thank you', I said out of breath.

'You deserve the best and besides which oppertunity is better than to take the limo than this time? I dont think there is', she smiled.

I smiled back and kissed her quickly. I didnt want to ruin my lipstick or hers.

'What did your dad want to talk about?', Ashley asked.

'He gave me the talk. He told me what most of the teenagers do after a school dance and since Im still a virgin...'

Ashley started laughing. 'Sorry that must have been really awkward'

'It was especially when your girlfriend is in the same house. I told him not to worry though because you know...'

Ashley just smiled and placed her hand on my leg.

Will this tension between us ever go away? Its not a bad thing but I need to control myself. A little touch from Ashley and Im weak.

During the ride Ashley offered me some champagne. Because 'according to her' whats a limo ride without it? So I accepted the offer. I didnt drink too much and I made sure Ashley didnt too since alcohol doesnt have a good influence on her.

The door opened and the same old guy with the moustache opened the door for us. We walked out of the car and I saw this red carpet right before the entrance. I saw many fancy and expensive cars so I guess that was normal for a school dance and thats probably why Ashley arranged the limo.

Speaking of her, she grabbed my hand and we walked through the school. On our way to the gym hall. There were a few people taking pictures but they did that with anyone who was here.

One second I felt the metal of a locker. It hurted a little bit. Someone turned me around and I looked into Ashley's eyes.

'We have to go to the gym hall', I tried to say. But Ashley putted her finger on my lips and shook her head.

Her arms were around my neck and for a moment I thought she was going to pull me closer and eventually kiss me.

She didnt.

She removed her arms and I looked down. I saw something glistening, it was a necklace. It was then that I noticed she was wearing the same. It was half a heart and the two necklaces together would make one heart together.

'You have my heart Demi. I have completely fallen for you. Im so in love with you', she said and kissed my cheeck.

'I love you', I said and kissed her forehead.

When those words left my mouth she looked so happy. I smiled because she was wearing the biggest smile Ive ever seen.

She was about to lean in but I stepped a side. 'We need to go to the hall', I said and grabbed her hand.

Riley, Steven, Drew and Brandi greeted us and they were dancing. We chatted for a while when Ashley decided she wanted me for her own.

We walked to the dancefloor and started dancing. I wanted to get closer to Ashley but unfortunately the music wasnt slow enough.

'Happy now?', I shouted above the music.

'What do you mean?'

'You have me for yourself now'

A smirk came onto her face. 'I would never be unhappy with that', she said and kissed me.

I wanted to kiss back but the Dj said through his microphone 'Time to slow down people'

'Even better', Ashley said and put her arms around me.

We danced like that most of the time and we kissed a couple of times. I noticed Karen giving me and Ashley angry looks.

'You're so much better than her, just ignore her', Ashley said.

I kissed her and I couldnt get enough of the feeling from her lips on mine again. We started making out and some people were watching. I didnt care about them. I pulled back because I needed air.

'Thank you for coming to the dance. I know how hard it was for you', I said trying to control my breath.

'Its not the only thing you will be thankful for tonight', she winked.

I looked at her confused.

'Im ready Demi and I know you are ready too. This night is already special but it will be more special'

I didnt know what to say. This was what I have been wanting to hear and this was really happening. I know because I squeezed myself.

'Close your mouth babe. Tonight it will be open many times so save yourself this time.'

I did what she said and I crashed my lips on hers. Mixed with passion and lust. Especially the last part. After all the things she has done for me I wanted her the most.

She hungrily kissed back. Not so soft and gentle as usual but she was more greedy this time. Her hands trailed down to my ass and our breathing became heavier. With every minute which passed by I wanted her more. I couldnt believe this was happening.

I frowned when Ashley pulled back. I saw a man who tapped on her shoulder. To my surprise, I figured it was a police officer and next to him stood Karen. She pointed at Ashley and said 'This is her'.

'I see', the man said and he put his handcuffs on Ashley.

'Whats going on?', Ashley asked.

'You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silence.'

Tears were forming in my eyes. I was scared for what was coming.

'You are going to the office with me', the man said and took Ashley with him. I ran afted them, I was crying so hard and I was screaming her name. This couldnt be true.

I saw the man pushed Ashley into the car and I looked at Ashley who was looking at me through the window. Her head was hanging low like she felt ashamed. I think she mouthed 'Im sorry' but the car took off.

The other students were standing outside too. They were in shock too, just like me. I didnt get it at all. What did Ashley do?

I sunk to the floor and I was crying my eyes out. I stayed like that for a moment. The others eventually decided to go back inside. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around me and those arms lifted me up. When I looked up I saw eyes who were crying too. They were Riley's and Drew was standing behind her. I think he had tears in his eyes as well.

'What happened?', I asked.

They shrugged, they didnt know.

I heard someone laughing. I turned around and I saw it was Karen.

She stepped towards us and said 'A couple weeks ago I found drugs in her soccer bag and this morning I saw xtc pills in her locker. I showed it to the police and well you know what happened. I cant believe she was dealing again. I thought she knows better', Karen said while shooking her head.

Riley stepped closer to Karen and pointed at her. 'You know Ashley wasnt dealing again. She is better than that so dont say that.'

Drew stepped closer too and said angrily 'This is one of your sick evil plans. Ashley wouldnt do this. Im almost sure you are behind all this. Because you couldnt have your way with her.'

Karen laughed. 'What kind of evidence do you have?'

It remained silent.

'Thats what I thought, none', she chuckled. She pushed Riley and Drew a side and walked to me. 'I told you Ashley wasnt good for you Demi. Now you know what I meant by that.'

Everyone went back inside except Riley. I was so worried about Ashley. Her parents weren't even here in the same city.

'Dont worry, they will see she is innocent and she will be free within no time', Riley said trying to convince me.

I sighed. I wanted to believe that but a part of me believed Karen. If they wouldnt release her, she would be guilty and Karen would be right then.

I was useless, nothing. I cant do anything for Ashley right now. What if she ends up in prison? I cant handle that.

'We should go to the local police station and try to talk to her. Maybe Ashley knows more. We have been crying for a few hours maybe if we are there we can take her with us. Are you with me?', Riley asked.

I nodded. Maybe we could do something. Its better than sitting here.

Riley was talking to this woman behind the desk. It was midnight so there weren't many people here. I decided to sit down in the waiting room. I thought I would be doing other things at this time. Never imagined this.

Minutes later Riley sat down next to me and.

'And?', I asked.

'She, Ashley is here. They have interrogated her and she is currently in her cel. She has to stay here a couple of nights. They have evidence and there are other complaints from violence that comes from her. It doesnt look good Demi. If they have everything together she could go to prison you know. But thats up to the judge. Tomorrow we can see her. We have the permission to talk to her but it wont be long. Excuse me for now, I have to call her parents', Riley said and walked away.

---

After I got home from the police station my parents were worried. Because Ashley wasnt with me and I looked like shit.

I tried to explain everything to them without crying but I couldnt manage that.

I couldnt sleep. Ashley wasnt next to me, I missed how her arms were wrapped around me and how I could hear her slow breathing when she was sleeping.

-----

It was 12:00 am. About an hour we have to go to the police station. So in an hour I can finally see Ashley. I had been so worried about her, I still am though. Drew and Riley were too and I could tell they still are because when the doorbell rang and I opened the door for them, they looked tired. They hadnt slept at all, I wasnt the only one. I tried to make myself look better for Ashley.

Riley stepped towards the same woman again and she told us to follow her. We walked down a little hallway where in the end a big door was standing. There were many locks on it and the tall blond woman unlocked them all so we could go through. When the door opened you could see cells. There were people in it, not much but still. We walked to a room. The lady told us to sit down and Ashley would be here soon.

The room was plain, it looked boring. I think if you spend too much time here you would go crazy.

The door opened and Ashley walked in. She wasnt wearing an uniform like I thought she would. The woman was behind her and said 'I will lock the door and over 10 minutes I will open it again.'

Ashley didnt look happy. Her eyes were red and swollen. Her eyeliner and mascara were everywhere. On the palms of her hands the handcuffs were still there.

'Kind of hot those handcuffs right', Riley said to break the tension. We all sat down and looked at Ashley.

'I hate that you guys see me like this', she said.

'Well one way or another, eventually we would', Drew joked.

Riley poked him with her arm in his stomach.

'Ash tell us and be honest. Did you start dealing again?', Riley asked.

Ashley looked at me and shook her head. 'No of course not. Im not stupid. I dont know why they were in my locker. But they dont believe me here.'

Ashey turned her head and looked from Riley at me. 'Im so sorry this had to happen Demi. I know you were looking forward to...other things.'

I walked towards her and kissed her cheek. 'Its not your fault Ashley', I spoke.

'It kinda is', she answered.

I was confused. I didnt understand. I wanted to ask her why but the door opened and the lady took Ashley with her.

'Be strong', I whispered to her.

------

Several days has passed by and Ashley was still in jail. I missed her so much. I had visited her one more time. She didnt look good and I hated it.

Whenever I saw Karen at school she waved and laughed evily.

'God I hate her', Riley said and looked at Karen who was walking on the other side of the cafeteria.

'Riley what do y'all mean with 'dealing again?'

Riley stopped eating her pizza and looked at me. 'Karen is a part of the drugs group. The leaders of the group offered Ashley the job but she refused. They want her because when Karen and Ashley dated, Ashley helped Karen out. Apparently she could sell the drugs easily and they want her. After their break up, Ashley quit. She didnt want anymore trouble. I know Ashley wouldnt do that again, she isnt like that.'

'Oh, she never told me', I said. It was true, Ashley never told me. Why not? She didnt trust me?

I thought about the time when Ashley hit that girl for me. When I finally found her I saw her sitting on the bench but I couldnt approach her yet. Two guys were talking to her, they seemed to threaten her. I could tell by the look on Ashley's face she was annoyed by them.

I was also thinking about the times I saw her smoking. I didt know what she was smoking but what I did know was that I didnt like it. Her kisses tasted weird when she had been smoking.

So maybe she was dealing again. I dont really know I could trust her.

'Steven is calling. I have got to take this', Riley said and stood up.

Now I was alone at the table. But that didnt last long. Three girls asked if they could sit there and I said 'sure'.

They told me their names were Sarah, Britney and Lilly.

I had seen them at school before, they seem nice.

'We heard about Ashley and we're sorry for you', Sarah said.

'Yeah she doesnt deserve you', Lilly agreed.

We chatted and when lunchtime was over, they invited me to hang out at Sarah's.

-----------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

I have been sitting in my cel for a couple of days. I have never seen this coming. And it isnt fair. Im accused for something I didnt do. I bet Karen is behind all this. What a sick joke. Demi must have been really worried and angry. That night I finally gave in and made her the most happy person in that room. That all changed when that officer came in and arrested me.

The officers have some evidence, all they need now is evidence where you could tell I actually sold drugs to people. I mean of course its illegal to have too many drugs in your locker or drugs in general.

Its not enough to go to prison. The day after tomorrow will be my courtday. The judge will chose if I have to go to prison.

Until then I have to answer them and do my time here. Just sitting around. Not that I can answer them, I dont know the answers to their questions most of the time.

The thing is that I cant be with Demi or my friends. My courtday takes place on a Friday and Saturday is her birthday. Her 18th birthday. She didnt want to tell me when its her birthday but I found out.

I called people and I invited them for a surprise party. Demi really deserves that.

Also, I got her a present. But I cant give it to her if Im not out of here.

Speaking of calling, Riley called my parents and they couldnt come till Friday. I have the most caring parents ever -note the sarcasm. Maybe my dad could fix things but until then I have to wait.

Sometimes I have visits from Riley and Drew but Demi didnt come anymore. I mean I understand if she doesnt want to come but she is the one I want to see the most.

Mrs Adams (the tall blond police officer) unlocked my door and told me I had a visit.

I kept my hopes up while walking through the hall on our way to the contact room but it wasnt Demi. It was Riley and I appreciate her and Drew. They are so sweet and loyal, even now.

'Ashley, how are you?', Riley asked worried.

'It could be better. How are you?'

'Fine but I miss my best friend at school.'

'I really appreciate you come to visit me Riley. You're the best I love you.'

'Love you too', she said and blew me a kiss.

'How is Demi?', I asked. I wanted to know. I could never forgive myself if she was a mess. Although its not my fault I couldnt stand the thought of it.

Riley looked down and hesitated.

'What?', I asked worried. 'You can tell me Ri.'

'You know she hangs out with me and Drew all the time well she used to. Me and Drew didnt do anything but the other day she started hanging out with other girls and I guess they are friends now. They have been for a week now.

In the first couple days Demi would come to me and asked how you were doing but she doesnt anymore. Im sorry Ash.'

I sighed. Two damn weeks I had been here. 'Who are those girls?', I asked.

'Sarah, Lilly and Britney.'

'Ooh them. They aren't that bad right?'

'Dont think so but I dont know how Demi feels about you anymore', Riley said.

'If she doesnt want me anymore that would break me', I told her honestly. 'I have never been happier and loved someone that much. I finally had the feeling everything was fine thats why I agreed to go to my room after the dance if you know what I mean', I smirked.

'That night would have blown her mind', Riley laughed.

'Not only hers. But too bad it never happened. I blame Karen for it'

'Speaking of her, she looks really satisfied now. She wouldnt admit she did this but its obvious.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 195 46
They've known each other since the 2nd grade. They've been best friends since then. Living across each other and playing everyday after school. Sophi...
910K 26.5K 32
It's just another school year for Cheree. Same old routine: Brooklyn bullies her, then London bullies her. Brooklyn tells London off for bullying Che...
251K 6K 51
Rose is a college student hoping for a scholarship to play woman's football in America so she can reunite with her father. However, Rose falls for a...
846K 20.6K 37
Hazel Miller is a senior at Blue Ridge high school, she is a stuck-up rich kid that has everything anyone could ever want. Shes the caption of the ch...