Rise of the Dragon Sage (Sequ...

By Acero22

It has been two in a half years since Chiyo Senju had left the Village Hidden in the Leaves to train in the R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not An update!
Chapter 57
Fanart 💛
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Filler 1 (Happy birthday Chiyo!)
Filler 2 (Jealous)
Filler 2.5 (Jealous Part 2)
Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 60

734 29 10
By Acero22

Chiyo pov
I pant lightly standing next to Darui as who was looking over the horizon as Kitsuchi kills that last White Zetsu.

"Are you alright Chiyo?" I cross my hands behind my head, "Hai just a little tired there where more White Zetsu then I realized." A dark chuckle comes from behind us and I spin around cursing myself for letting my guard down a little.

"Oh little Senju I thought you knew better than to let you guard down even just a little. Now I will be taking that Gold and Silver brothers. Summoning jutsu!" A huge humaniod statue appears behind him snapping the chains around its wrist like it was nothing. Letting out a terrible roar that forces me to send chakra to my feet so I wouldn't get blown away.

"That's the gedo statue kid! It may be just the hallow shell of the Ten-tails but it still holds tremendous power!"

"Everyone get back to the coastline now!" I rush threw the crowd, "Touma its time!"

"Already ahead of you kid!" Touma's chakra wraps around me glowing a dark blue with spots of black.

(An: Touma's chakra mode is like around this color just a bit darker with black in it. Also I do not own this image.")

I bring my hands together as Touma's chakra flares widely and his body forms around me.

(I don't own this image but this is somewhat I picture.)

We where a little smaller than the Gedo Statue but our roar was just as loud and intimidating. The Gedo Statue runs directly at me and I met the thing head on.

I weave a few signs and wood shoots out of the ground wrapping around it. But my wood style only buys me a few seconds before it breaks free like it was nothing. My eyes widen in surprise when it lunges at us grabbing hold and slamming us into the ground. I grunt a little and use our tail to hit that damn thing away. It only stumbleds a few fet back but it was enough for us to get back up. Building up chakra we let out a mult-color flame causing the gedo statue to screech at us sending a powerful shockwave that level everything around us.

Chains shoot out of the smokes wrapping around us. And before I can break out lighting shocks us and I cant help but let out a small wimper of pain. Gritting my teeth we let out a roar and take of into the sky dragging that status with us. Once we get to a certain height we dive towards that ground and at the last second turn allowing the gedo statue to slam into the ocean.

It stands and let's out a final roar before it disappears into a cloud of smoke. Touma's chakra mode disappears as I land back on the shore wincing slightly when I feel pain in my right side.

Touma's redirects his chaka there to my ribs, no doubt I have a crack somewhere. Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru all run over to me, "Chiyo are you okay?!" I grimace at the metallic taste in my mouth and spit out a little blood, "I'll be fine but Shikamaru did Madara get his hands on..."

I don't even have to finish my sentence because with the look in his eyes I got my answer. I punch the cliff side creating a small creator as I take in all the damages and casualties that thing cause from just being here for a few minutes.

Darui and Kitsuchi walk over to me, "Chiyo new orders from HQ you are to go to the medical core base and get treatment." I open my mouth to protest but Kitsuchi holds his hand up, "Don't even argue Chiyo I know how you must feel but we need you to be 100%. The battles from this point on are just going to be harder. We would have lost more lives had it not been for you."

I clench my fist but nod, "I'll go but if you need me you better contact HQ." Mutter a quick goodbye I summon Rai and make my way towards Sakura's chakra signature. The fight with the Gedo Statue replying in my mind....

Sakura pov
"Take care, please send in the next one."  To my surprise and relief Chiyo walks in. I was about to say something when I notice the frustration and pain on her face.

"Can you leave us alone please." My assistant looks between the both of us before leaving in a rush. Chiyo sits in the chair just staring at her hands. I stand up and cup her face making her look at me, "What's wrong?" I whisper, Chiyo simply wraps her left arm around my waist and tugs me towards her burying her face in my stomach. I run my fingers threw her hair, "We lost so many today..." Her voice comes out muffled but I could still heat it crack slightly.

I pull away slightly just enough to be able to look her in that eyes, "Today was the first day and I'm sure there are things you wish you could have done better. But Chiyo I know you did everything you could. It will be hard but we will get threw this together. And I don't doubt that you saved a lot of lifes today."

Chiyo smiles weakly, "Ill take your word for it....now where's my kiss?" I know she was trying to change the subject but I dont want to push her any further so I do as she ask and savoring the feeling of her lips against my own.

I pull away first causing Chiyo to whine slightly, "Come on let me take a look at you right side take your armor and shirt off." She wiggles her eyebrows, "Trying to get me undressed hmm." Blushing slight I scold her, "Chiyo." She smiles innocently as I begin to help her take off the top of her armor. Finally I begin to tug the bottom part of her shirt free noticing how she shivers slightly when my hand brushes against her tone stomach.

Fighting my own blush I focus on her right side frown when I noticed she's cracked 4 ribs. "Sakura." I look at her as she smiles at me softly, "I'm okay I promise." Sighing I finish her healing her side and wrap bandages around her torso just for extra measure. Then I help her put the armor back on, "Chiyo you need to get some rest."

She clenches and unclenches her hands, "That's easier said then done I have a whole Allied shinobi force counting on me.." I wrap my arms around her neck, "Please at least for me." Sighing, Chiyo rest her forehead against me, "Fine I'll rest here for tonight but I'm going to have to leave early in the morning. Your lucky I like you." She jokes and I shove her away lightly.

After she leaves to go rest in one of the tents when not even an hour later 3 jonin medics where discovered dead. I wanted to grab Chiyo for help but with how tired she looked I wanted her to get as much rest as she could. A shinobi from the Stone that I treated before Chiyo got here came into my tent and hands me a love letter.

"Thanks for this but I have t-!"

"Sakura?" Chiyo walks closer to me narrowing her eyes at the Stone shinobi, "Senju-hime!" He bows to the best of his ability looking nervous as Chiyo wraps her arms around my waist and rest her chin on my head. I can't help but blush a little, "May I ask what business you have with Sakura?" He blushes and dubs the back of his neck, "O-Oh I um just couldn't stop thinking about her since she treated me a-!" He's cut off when Chiyo growls slightly and tightens her grip, "So what your telling me is that you are trying to confess your love to her when she is already with someone?"

He looks between the two of us then it seems to click and he pales, "I-I'm so sorry I didn't know Hime!" I swat Chiyo in the face with the letter, "Stop that you don't have to scare the poor guy." She mumbles something but I turn my attention back to the man.

"I am sorry but I cannot accept this." I hold the letter out to him and he takes it. The bows quickly before running out the tent like he was on fire. I get out of Chiyo's hold and cross my arms over my chest. I narrow my eyes at Chiyo who was looking pleased with herself,  "What?"

I poke her in her chest plate, "Just because you get a little jealous doesn't mean you can do that." She puffs her cheeks out like a child, "I wasn't jealous." I roll my eyes at her and busy fixing my different scalpel blades, Chiyo huffs and lays down on the medical bed.

"Sakura h-" Neji pauses when he sees Chiyo laying there, "I didn't know you where here Chiyo." Chiyo doesn't move a muscle, "Sorry about her Neji now what can I help you with?" Neji walks over to me, "I think I'm getting close to the shinobi behind the killings...." Before I can say anything Chiyo appears behind him, "Chidori."

"Chiyo what have you done!" She doesn't say anything as she kills the Chidori. When she removes her hand and Neji falls to the ground to my shock he transforms back into a White Zetsu.

"How did you...." She glares at the body, "He smelled like body and its barley noticeable but there is a small difference in his chakra signature. From what it looks like its similar to what happened at the Kage summit. White Zetsu began to grow out of us when it gathered enough chakra. And I assume today's battles where just so they can get our chakra and infiltrate important locations unnoticed."

Two medical jonin rush in, "What happen we felt a chakra spike?!" Chiyo' whole demeanor changes, "One of you take this body to Shizune to be analyzed. The other go with Sakura and makes sure gets in contact with HQ she has very important information." They both bow, "Hai Senju-hime!" One collects the body and the other waits outside for me. Chiyo grabs my by the shoulders looking at me softly, "Listen to me Sakura I need you to tell Inoichi everything I just told you. I have a way I can detect the fakes but its going to take me a little while to pinpoint all of them. Who knows how many of them where able to get in here."

She heads to the opening of the tent, "Chiyo wait!" She looks at me over her shoulder, "I love you."

"Love you too, I'll see you in an hour or two." When she leaves I clench my chakra necklace worried for what tomorrow will bring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 185 97
From prisoner, to assassin, to clan Princess, Ayumi Kongoseki returns as the rightful Princess of the once-great Kongoseki clan after two and a half...
412K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
22.7K 1.3K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
237K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...