Part of The S.O.G and Part of...

Galing kay DragonCrystyGarmadon

A child was born as both the S.O.G and the resistance. She had been living with one side a.k.a the dark side... Higit pa

The Beginning of The Rivals
The Baby
Evil or Good
Sanctuary
Daughter of Green
You're Safe With Me
You're Safer With Me
The Walk
I...
Chance?
This Was Such a Bad Idea
I Hate You
Child's Power
Trouble
Choice
The Deal
Sides Battle
A Mother's Sacrifise
Protective
Struggling Relationship
Untrust Worthy?!
Messed Up
Should I...?
Monologue
Lloyd's Defending
Father to Father
Hope
Teaching a Child
Call Lloyd!
I Want to Call Harumi

New Member of S.O.G

235 9 7
Galing kay DragonCrystyGarmadon

The Next Day in Lloyd's room, everyone was still trying to calm Lloyd down. But it wasn't easy. He kept blaming himself for not being able to protect his daughter. His friends kept trying to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but he just kept finding excuses why he blamed himself.

"Lloyd,buddy!You gotta calm down!It is not your fault!" Jay said.

"Yeah,at least you've tried!" Cole added.

"But I didn't try hard enough!Now Harumi got Crystal and she'll ruin her life!She won't teach her good things,she'll just teach her to hate me!" Lloyd panicked.

"That may be true,but your daughter will know the truth one day.I doubt Harumi will be able to keep the secret for a long time." Cole said.

"Just calm down,alright?I'm sure you two will find a way to come back to each other.And you won't have to worry about the child support anymore." Misako said.

"I just hope it won't be too late." Lloyd replied.

Everyone hoped for the same.

Meanwhile, at the S.O.G Basement in Harumi's room. She was getting the bath ready for Crystal while Crystal was asleep. She found a sparkly dress for Crystal.

After she grabbed the dress, she walked to Crystal and gently lift her up to her arms. Then she walked to the bathroom and checked the water to make sure it is on the right temperature.

"Gosh,that's too hot." Harumi said to herself and turned the pipe handle a little bit towards the cold water.

And because of the sound from the running water, Crystal started waking up. Crystal looked at Harumi and then turned her attention to the running water.

"You're awake?" Harumi asked playfully.

"Dwawa?" Crystal asked as she looked around, looking for Lloyd.

"He's not here,Crystal.You're safer now." Harumi said and started giving Crystal a bath.

As Harumi was giving Crystal her bath, Crystal started splashing around and laughing, and so did Harumi.

"Having fun?" Harumi asked playfully.

Crystal laughed even more as Harumi constantly gave Crystal her bath.

"HARUMI!!" UV yelled from the other side of the door and that scared Crystal.

Crystal cried so loudly and that surely made Harumi so angry.

"UV,I AM GOING TO SHAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!!" Harumi yelled.

"We've been calling you but you never reply!!" UV shouted.

"I will be there soon!!I am giving my little angel a bath!!" Harumi shouted.

"Hurry up!!" UV shouted.

Harumi scoffed and continued giving crystal a bath while trying to calm her down.

After she finishes, she put Crystal's dress on her and carried her to the front door of her room.

"Now let's see what that crazy gray-skinned female want!" Harumi said and Crystal laughed at the name Harumi gave Ultra Violet.

They went to the garage and saw a few things.

"What?What are-" Harumi asked but was interrupted by all of the bikers shouting.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouted.

Crystal laughed and Harumi was confused an shocked.

"What's going on here?" Harumi asked.

"Just thought of a welcoming surprise for the new little member." Killow answered.

Harumi chuckled and sat Crystal down on a baby chair.

The bikers started arguing who should give their gift to Crystal first. Harumi and the three generals looked at them and were disappointed. So they decided that Killow would go first, then Mr.E, and then Ultra Violet. So Killow gave his gift to Crystal and Crystal looked at it in confusion.

"It's a gift for you.U know you are going to love it." Killow said and Crystal started giggling.

Harumi helped open the gift for Crystal and what was inside of it made Crystal laughed and jumped in happiness.

"You like it?" Killow asked playfully as Harumi put the headband around Crystal's head.

Crystal laughed and jumped with joyfulness.

Killow smiled and Mr.E walked to Crystal to give her the gift. Harumi started unwrapping the gift with Crystal and Crystal laughed as she saw there was a pony on the gift.

"It will be pretty useful for us,especially the child's mother." Mr.E said and Harumi was confused.

"What do you mean?" Harumi asked.

"I've put a tracker in the pony.That way,we will know where she is at incase she is out of sight." Mr.E explained.

"That's a smart idea." Harumi praised and UV walked forward to give her gift for Crystal.

"Here is your third gift,evil one." UV said and Crystal looked at her.

Harumi then opened the gift for her and..

since Crystal thought it was a chewing toy, she grabbed it and was about to put it in her mouth, but Harumi stopped her.

"No,no,Crystal.It's not a chewing toy." Harumi said as she gently took the shoe Crystal grabbed from her.

Crystal looked at Harumi in confusion and turned her attention to the shoe again.

"Come here." Harumi said as she lifted Crystal up to her arms and put her on her lap.

Then she put the shoes on Crystal's feet and stand her up on the floor while holding her for support.

"Are you feeling comfortable in those,sweetie?" Harumi asked and Crystal answered with a simple and happy giggle.

"She looks like a real princess." Killow complemented.

"She really is a princess.She'll be Empress in the future." Harumi said and carried Crystal as she stood up.

Meanwhile, the bikers were still arguing and Harumi just couldn't take it anymore. She covered Crystal's ears and signaled UV with her expression to do something about the bikers. UV nodded and took out her spear.

"HEY!!" UV yelled, which made the bikers jump in shock and fear.

"Would you stop arguing?!You're ruining the party!!" UV yelled and the bikers nodded in fear.

"We will be quiet,Ultra Violet." One of the bikers said.

"Good!" UV said.

"Now you can give your gift to the little princess ONE-AT-A-TIME!!" UV shouted and the bikers just quickly lined up.

"That's better." Harumi said put Crystal back on the baby chair.

They started giving their gifts to Crystal and soon, Crystal had so many stuff already. Harumi was confused where to put the stuff, her room could not fit everything in.

"Oh wow,so much stuff.Where am I gonna put all of these things?" Harumi asked.

"Maybe-" Mr.E started talking but was interrupted by Crystal.

"Dwadwa." Crystal said and everyone was surprised.

But Harumi also had a bit of disappointment in her.

"Your daddy isn't here,Crystal?Why did you say that word all of a sud-" Harumi asked but stopped once she noticed that Crystal was holding a 

"How did this get here?!" Harumi asked as she grabbed the photo from Crystal's hand.

Everyone was silent, including the biker who gave the gift to Crystal. Harumi was frustrated and threw the photo away and picked Crystal up to her arms.

"What should we do with these things?" Mr.E asked.

"Just put all of them in the empty room,that room can be for my daughter's playroom.And as for the photo,..I guess just hide it somewhere so that no one will find it." Harumi answered and walked away with her baby.

Everyone started moving all the places into the room that will be turned into Crystal's playroom, UV hid the photo somewhere in the basement, where no one but her knew.

Meanwhile with Harumi, she was trying to calm Crystal from her crying for her father. She kept trying to get down from Harumi's arms.

"Crystal,what's wrong?Why are you crying?" Harumi asked as Crystal just kept on crying.

"Dwadwa!!" Crystal cried.

Harumi sighed and looked out of the window, or rather...at the Resistance Basement. She then held Crystal closer in her arms.

"You're the new member of the Sons of Garmadon,Crystal.Not the Resistance.You are safer here...from him." Harumi said to Crystal and tried to calm her down, but nothing seemed to work.

Harumi had no idea what to do, until she saw her phone on her desk. She picked it up and started setting up the bed for Crystal to sit on. She put tow pillows sideways on the sides and a pillow between it for Crystal to lean on and one small pillow to lean her phone on.

"You can do something on my phone.Maybe watch videos or you can play games." Harumi said as she wiped Crystal's tears.

"Dwadwa?" Crystal asked.

"I'm sorry,Crystal.He isn't here.And it is safer for you that way." Harumi said and Crystal started crying again.

Harumi sighed and decided to video call Lloyd to calm Crystal down. She grabbed her phone and dialed Lloyd's number.

In the Resistance Basement, Lloyd was staring out of the window with a sad frown, until he got the call. He took his phone put of his pocket and saw that Harumi was video calling him. He smiled and immediately answered it. Soon enough, the video started and a crying sound from Crystal was heard.

"Hey,Rumi.Everything ok?" Lloyd asked.

Harumi sighed and answered, "Not really.You just made Crystal cry for you!It's not so easy to calm her down now!" 

"You're the one who took her away from me.She wouldn't have cried if you just-" Lloyd said but Harumi cut him off.

"Yeah,yeah!Whatever!And don't think I'm calling you because I'm thinking about you,I only called you for my daughter!" Harumi said coldly.

"She is our daughter,Harumi!Did you forget I am her father again?!" Lloyd asked.

"No,and that's what I hate.Now let's just make this quick!" Harumi said and sat down while holding her phone facing her and Crystal.

"Crystal,look who it is!Look who's on the phone!" Harumi said playfully, trying to not sound upset.

"Hello,Crystal.Are you ok?Why are you upset?" Lloyd asked.

As soon as Crystal saw that Lloyd was on the screen, she started calming down and a small giggle came out of her.

"You miss me?" Lloyd asked and Crystal tried to get up.

"Sweetie,what are you doing?" Harumi asked as Crystal kept trying to get up.

Harumi picked Crystal up with her arm and sat her down on her lap.

"Dwadwa." Crystal giggled.

"Be a good girl for your mother,ok?" Lloyd adviced.

"Wawa?Mawa?" Crystal asked, trying to say the word.

Both Crystal and Lloyd laughed, but Harumi was a little unhappy. That lasted for a little amount of time. Soon enough, Jay entered Lloyd's room and was confused who Lloyd was talking to. Once he figured out that it was Harumi who he was video calling with, he immediately grabbed Lloyd's phone and hang up the call. And because of that, Crystal was confused and started crying again.

"Dwadwa?" Crystal cried.

"Ugh!That lightning dork!" Harumi hissed.

Harumi put her phone down and decided to go check on the playroom with Crystal. At the Resistance Basement,

"Really,Jay?!Why would you do that?!" Lloyd asked as if he was about to slap Jay.

"The better question is,Why would you still be calling Harumi?!In a video call?!" Jay answered.

"I was talking with my daughter!!Harumi called me,Crystal was crying because she missed me!!" Lloyd told Jay.

"Oh...oops...Sorry,buddy." Jay apologized, feeling bad for what he did.

Lloyd sighed and just decided to shrug it off.

"It's fine.I'm pretty sure Harumi can calm her down." Lloyd said.

Back at the S.O.G Basement, Harumi saw that the playroom was organized and put Crystal down on the carpet and let her play with her new toys. But Crystal just constantly cried. 

"You don't want to play?" Harumi asked and crystal tried to crawl to her.

Harumi picked her up and cradled her.

"Don't you want to play with your new toys?" Harumi asked.

"Dwadwa.." Crystal cried.

Harumi sighed and stood up while cradling her little baby.

"Let's just go for a walk." Harumi suggested and went to her room to get changed so she wouldn't draw any attention.

She put on her casual outfit even though she knew that it was a bad idea since Lloyd remembered exactly how she looked like with the outfit.

"Ugh,he remembers all of my clothes!It's gonna be so hard to hide from him!" Harumi complained.

Crystal looked at her with confusion and asked, "Mawa?"

"I'm fine,Crystal.Just give me a minute,I'll just put on a jacket." Harumi said and looked for her jacket.

Once she found her black jacket, she put it on and picked Crystal up.

"Let's go now,hopefully no one recognizes us." Harumi said as she put her hood on and walked out of the basement.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8K 34 4
In the vibrant city of Ninjago, there existed a bustling high school called Ninjago Academy High. It was a place where young individuals embarked on...
45.7K 1K 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
14.4K 373 23
"Two, No Feelings" Lloyd stared at the girl in front of him. "No feelings? What type of rule is that? Why would I have feelings for you?" She raised...
275 30 5
His scar throbbed, he held his head, trying to calm his breathing. His ears were ringing, a very high pitched ringing in his ears caused for blood to...